4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

All That Order Diamond Cut Bumper Lights Read This

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2002, 03:05 PM
Sports Button FTW

Re: Re: AWESOME, mine just came in@!!!

Originally posted by SuDZ

WOAH! You got yours already. Your a lucky guy. For instructions goto www.maximadriver.com and look under the how-2 section. It should take you maybe 10 minutes or so all together.

SuDZ
aw man, these instructions man...i'm stupid, i need visuals dammit...pictures pictures!!! well, i'll work with these...if anyone finds any other instructions, more with pictures, hit me up please
Old 02-08-2002, 03:10 PM

Great White North...

Mine have been shipped... I hope they're not held in customs!!
That wouldn't be cool at all!!

-Phantom
Old 02-08-2002, 03:18 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Custommaxima.com
They are all packed up ready to go. I devoted my entire day today unpacking all the bumper lights and repacking them. All are ready to ship out Friday morning. Everyone from Connecticut up to Maine will have them on Monday, and everyone else a few days later. FINALLY THIS NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!! Thanks for your patience everyone.
Wow Greg, it must have been a busy day! Thanks though, we appreciate it. If the are not at my house when I get home from work Monday (I work an early shift) I will be at the window the rest of the day.

To the guy who ordered his a week ago , I have been waiting since Oct 18th. Some have been waiting even longer.
Old 02-08-2002, 03:27 PM
Custommaxima.com

Their was one guy who ordered them the last day I ran out, I think it was back in early September. The UPS guy almost passed out when he saw all those boxes. It took two trips to take them all, both times it filled his entire truck.

Old 02-08-2002, 03:43 PM

Re: Re: Re: AWESOME, mine just came in@!!!

Originally posted by meccanoble

aw man, these instructions man...i'm stupid, i need visuals dammit...pictures pictures!!! well, i'll work with these...if anyone finds any other instructions, more with pictures, hit me up please
If this dont work nothing will.

https://maxima.org/shoptalk/sub_modi...rs/index.shtml

SuDZ
Old 02-08-2002, 08:08 PM
Maxima owner since 2000

Their was one guy who ordered them the last day I ran out, I think it was back in early September. The UPS guy almost passed out when he saw all those boxes. It took two trips to take them all, both times it filled his entire truck.
LOL! i bet whenever his HQ mentions your address he'll run and hide...
Old 02-08-2002, 08:18 PM

hey greg, if you could get a deal on the new polarg bulbs for these clears i'd buy them in sec. that would be really cool...
Old 02-08-2002, 09:57 PM
Sports Button FTW

Re: AWESOME, mine just came in@!!!

Originally posted by meccanoble
yea, i'm so happy, my first business done on the net and it worked out great! It came in a package of two boxes, both containing two amber lights and two sides of the diamond cut bumpers...I have NO IDEA how to install them so i'm begging if anyone knows how to do this, holla at me here....great business, I'm a satisfied customer...he said 2 to three days, i put the order in on tuesday night and they came in on friday (today (priority mail))...someone give me the 411 on how to hook these bad boys up and how long it should take.

I'm so happy!!!
made a BIG mistake guys, it was ken, (Max_se that i got my diamond cuts from, not Custommaxima.com...I posted in the wrong spot...i have to give the man the credit for a speedy delivery...now i gotta find his thread...hmmm....
Old 02-08-2002, 10:07 PM
Sports Button FTW

difference between lights?

ok, I got my package from Sealth Maxima and they come with bulbs. I REALLY don't want to use them yet cause I still have my bulbs I'm using right now. I just want to know if there is a difference between them? I never opened up my lights before and if they are the same thing, I would rather use the ones i have now till they die out then switch, u know to save money. If they are different, i'll definitely change them...someone hit me up thanks
Old 02-09-2002, 05:30 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Japan????? I figured that they were made in Japan, but guess not. I just inquired about their place or origin and you are right it is not in Japan, it is actually Taiwan. Also found out some more info on why they were held in customs so long. It is a long story but in a nut shell they were not in customs for 3 weeks as I was originally told, they were actually their for 7 weeks. Sheesh. Yes they are on their way to me. No you guys are not getting ripped off. Thanks for your patience, to be honest with you I cannot wait for this bumper light nightmare to be over.

Hey Custommaxima.com

I've decided that I want to buy a set of these lens.
I just read this thread and I don't know if you have a set still from the 1000 sets, but tell me how to get on the waiting list.

White96MaxSE
Old 02-09-2002, 10:54 AM

Originally posted by White96MaxSE

Hey Custommaxima.com

I've decided that I want to buy a set of these lens.
I just read this thread and I don't know if you have a set still from the 1000 sets, but tell me how to get on the waiting list.

White96MaxSE
I'm sure you can just go to the website and place an order there, and you should be able to get a set of lenses. Here's the link to the page, it says it's now in stock:
Diamond Cut Lights
Old 02-09-2002, 08:49 PM
Maxima owner since 2000

i see the price went up $5