4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

1995 maxima se --- power antenna connector???

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

1995 maxima se --- power antenna connector???

Hello my name is drew and im in need of some expertise from u nissan guys....i have a 95 maxima se and it has the factory radio with a dual diversity antenna lead wire running from the head unit to the power antenna.....now my question, someone has cut the antenna wire off where it connects to the power antenna.....thats the only thing cut as i still have the harness untouched and everything else is kosher....i just need to know if that female connector is something i can get my hands on online, locally, wherever and can just recrimp/attach to existing antenna wire that has braided wire, plastic tube, and core wire...i will attach pics tomorrow but for now WHAT CAN I DO AND WHERE TO GET THIS "FEMALE CONNECTOR" i have done my own research to no avail ......and i dont want to have to run a whole new antenna wire from HU TO POWER ANTENNA if i can just buy this little guy and crimp it on......could a radio installation place say best buy, circuit city or the like HOOK ME UP and solve my problem or can i special order it and the most important question is WHAT IS THIS LITTLE BURGER CALLED SPEC WISE...like cable for instance has a RG-59 CONNECTOR or like a BNC sytle connector for boat radios....u put that in google and u get a pic but i need to know exactly what this style of connector is called so i can order one off ebay, amazon, best buy, special order from the manufacturer .........hopefully u intelligent people on this forum can come to the rescue so i can have some tunes and not go crazy......thanks.......drew w'