4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

wrayth motor mount review

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 09:05 PM

wrayth motor mount review

Purchased a set of engine and tranny side wrayth motor mounts from yyz and I must say these are a absolute must have! I was hesitant at first to even buy from reading all the mixed reviews about vibration and blah blah blah. First initial start up was like what a sec? is this my car lol sounds like a muscle car. Car was quiet after warming up. But still had a muscle sound and feel to it. Drove around for about 5 miles, and car feels and shifts like butter! Throttle response has increased and shifting has gotten sooo buttery smooth. As far as vibrations I barely noticed anything to complain about. Only thing that was a issue was fitting the tranny mount back in its slot, had to chisel away a metal piece on both sides of the slots to get it to fit correctly. Other than that no issues. None the less ,Thank you knightz yyz for making and putting out a great product!

Last edited by lux97Max; 03-28-2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by lux97Max
Purchased a set of engine and tranny side wrayth motor mounts from yyz and I must say these are a absolute must have! I was hesitant at first to even buy from reading all the mixed reviews about vibration and blah blah blah. First initial start up was like what a sec? is this my car lol sounds like a muscle car. Car was quiet after warming up. But still had a muscle sound and feel to it. Drove around for about 5 miles, and car feels and shifts like butter! Throttle response has increased and shifting has gotten sooo buttery smooth. As far as vibrations I barely noticed anything to complain about. Only thing that was a issue was fitting the tranny mount back in its slot, had to chisel away a metal piece on both sides of the slots to get it to fit correctly. Other than that no issues. None the less ,Thank you knightz yyz for making and putting out a great product!
Thanks for the info buddy.. I'm looking forward to installing a set on the 99 SE.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:09 AM