4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

To those with CAIs...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 09:32 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

To those with CAIs...

I recently bought the upper piece of the PR CAI to remove the resonator. The piece I am talking about sits directly between the MAF and Throttle Body. When I received the part there was a nickel sized hole which PR told me was for some sort of sensor (which I don't have). I checked to make sure the part was for my 99, and they confirmed this. So my question is does your piping have a hole, and if so what did you do about it?
-hype
Old 01-31-2002, 09:37 PM

are u talking aobut the hole for the sensor?
Old 01-31-2002, 09:40 PM

Yes I was told its for a sensor, but my car doesnt have it :P
-hype
Old 01-31-2002, 09:40 PM

Re: To those with CAIs...

Originally posted by xHypex
I recently bought the upper piece of the PR CAI to remove the resonator. The piece I am talking about sits directly between the MAF and Throttle Body. When I received the part there was a nickel sized hole which PR told me was for some sort of sensor (which I don't have). I checked to make sure the part was for my 99, and they confirmed this. So my question is does your piping have a hole, and if so what did you do about it?
-hype

the hole is for the temperature sensor. you have one - it's probably just zip tied somewhere. i know mine is. i didn't bother putting it back in the hole. i just electical taped it. temp sensor doesn't do much in affecting engine operation in our cars.
Old 01-31-2002, 09:41 PM

where is the nickel sized hole located at? check the directions on installation at www.maximadriver.com. you'll probably find more info about that "hole" there...
Old 01-31-2002, 10:21 PM

Re: Re: To those with CAIs...

Originally posted by sx7r

the hole is for the temperature sensor. you have one - it's probably just zip tied somewhere. i know mine is. i didn't bother putting it back in the hole. i just electical taped it. temp sensor doesn't do much in affecting engine operation in our cars.
This is partly correct. The hole is for the temp sensor, but it will affect your car in that the check engine light will come on. The temp sensor in your car is located at the bottom of the original air box (where the filter is), that's probably why you haven't seen it. Remove the airbox and you will find it. It's a very simple install, but make sure you follow their advice on putting silicone on the plate that goes on the inside of the intake tube to keep from accidental ingestion of the plate in case it falls off.
Old 01-31-2002, 10:23 PM

Re: Re: Re: To those with CAIs...

hey matt i was just asking ryan this same thing earlier today, i guess its one thing we will have to look for when we install mine
Old 01-31-2002, 10:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: To those with CAIs...

Originally posted by JAIMECBR900

This is partly correct. The hole is for the temp sensor, but it will affect your car in that the check engine light will come on. The temp sensor in your car is located at the bottom of the original air box (where the filter is), that's probably why you haven't seen it. Remove the airbox and you will find it. It's a very simple install, but make sure you follow their advice on putting silicone on the plate that goes on the inside of the intake tube to keep from accidental ingestion of the plate in case it falls off.
actually, no, the check engine light will not come on if you have it zip tied somewhere as long as the harness is still plugged into the sensor. i was saying, you don't have to put the temp sensor in the hole in the CAI pipe and it would be ok. just leave the harness on. however, putting the temp sensor in the hole on the pipe would be a good idea if you're not lazy.
Old 01-31-2002, 10:41 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: To those with CAIs...

actually, no, the check engine light will not come on if you have it zip tied somewhere as long as the harness is still plugged into the sensor. i was saying, you don't have to put the temp sensor in the hole in the CAI pipe and it would be ok. just leave the harness on. however, putting the temp sensor in the hole on the pipe would be a good idea if you're not lazy.
Plus, isn't that just a hole which is bypassing the filter? In my book that prob isn't the greatest idea. I have the hole, i have the sensor, it's plugged in, period.
Old 01-31-2002, 10:43 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To those with CAIs...

Originally posted by Xtreme5053

Plus, isn't that just a hole which is bypassing the filter? In my book that prob isn't the greatest idea. I have the hole, i have the sensor, it's plugged in, period.
My point exactly....
Old 01-31-2002, 10:45 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: To those with CAIs...

Do a search and then tell me if it doesn't. It is mentioned over and over again when sensor either left hanging or not connected correctly.
Old 01-31-2002, 10:53 PM

Do a search and then tell me if it doesn't. It is mentioned over and over again when sensor either left hanging or not connected correctly.
ok newbie. tell me to search, when YOU'VE actually done it, ok? all i said was AS LONG AS THE HARNESS IS STILL PLUGGED INTO THE TEMPERATURE SENSOR, THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WILL NOT LIGHT UP - REGARDLESS WHETHER IT'S IN THE HOLE OR NOT i didn't say it was better to leave it hanging, but if you were to leave it hanging of course you'd plug the hole in the CAI pipe - that's common sense wouldn't you think?

i'd say actually doing it is more accurate than the search feature any day.
Old 01-31-2002, 10:59 PM

I just installed my CAI last saturday. The temp sensor is at the very bottom of the stock intake, not where the filter does but one of the other pieces. I don't think you had to remove that piece to install the intake which may be why you missed it. It has a rubber grommet around it which is the size of a nickel, the hole you are trying to plug. Find it and plug it in. It's not a huge deal if you don't but do make sure you have that hole plugged with something!
Old 01-31-2002, 11:10 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To those with CAIs...

ok newbie. tell me to search, when YOU'VE actually done it, ok? all i said was AS LONG AS THE HARNESS IS STILL PLUGGED INTO THE TEMPERATURE SENSOR, THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WILL NOT LIGHT UP - REGARDLESS WHETHER IT'S IN THE HOLE OR NOT i didn't say it was better to leave it hanging, but if you were to leave it hanging of course you'd plug the hole in the CAI pipe - that's common sense wouldn't you think?

You want to get personal now? Let me tell you something, you're just barely out of diapers and you're calling me a newbie? Please...I have done it nimrod, and I have made the mistakes genius. I was trying to make the point to the young man who asked the question in the first place that he needs to find his temp sensor and do the job CORRECTLY not all rigged up as you have suggested. Just because YOU'RE wanting to take a short cut doesn't mean that he has to. BTW, I was a mechanic for 6 years, that's how I supported myself while I went to college, so don't try and talk down to me with info you read in a magazine or your buddies tell ya. Do you even know what a temp sensor does? I bet you'll do a search now....
Old 01-31-2002, 11:22 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To those with CAIs...

You want to get personal now? Let me tell you something, you're just barely out of diapers and you're calling me a newbie? Please...I have done it nimrod, and I have made the mistakes genius. I was trying to make the point to the young man who asked the question in the first place that he needs to find his temp sensor and do the job CORRECTLY not all rigged up as you have suggested. Just because YOU'RE wanting to take a short cut doesn't mean that he has to. BTW, I was a mechanic for 6 years, that's how I supported myself while I went to college, so don't try and talk down to me with info you read in a magazine or your buddies tell ya. Do you even know what a temp sensor does? I bet you'll do a search now....
right smartass. you're absolutely correct. so correct that you didn't know that our IAT is only used for diagnostic purposes. do your own search *****. for the last time, i didn't "suggest" or tell him to take a short cut, i just told him that's what i did, genius. i don't know what magazines you read or what your buddies tell you, but my information comes from my experience on my specific car. so shut the **** up.

i'm so proud of you working as a mechanic to support yourself through college. here are some cookies for you. if you were so smart, why is it you didn't have a scholarship?
Old 01-31-2002, 11:23 PM

SX7r is rite, as long as you don't unplug the harness you are ok, you won't trigger the check engine light. think of this way, if the ECU is still reading some votages, ECU won't trigger the light, because ECU still thinks this sensor is functioning. but once you unplugged it, you will trigger the light, cuz ECU is now not reading any votages.

As for people who were talking about if the sensor sense colder air, it will cause the ECU to advance the timing, personnally i think that is BS, if that why don't i just get a can of icy cola and duck tape it to the sensor, to advance the timing? or even better a idea, why don't just make a little A/C for the sensor? to advance i can turn on the A/C, to retard the timing, i can turn on the heater.

BTW how long have you had you maxi?? wut have you done to it so far?? can you tell me some check engine light codes? and wut they are stand for?? if not you better listen to SX7r.
Old 01-31-2002, 11:30 PM

have you seen sx7rs car???

telling him he is just out of diapers is just ignorant, somebody with that much done to his car has to know something, even if they did nothing to their car themself. plus i dont trust mechanics anyway. sx7r has one of the fastest cars on this board just fyi. id trust him over most people.

hey, thats not fair you can cuss.

thats my .02, night to all.
Old 01-31-2002, 11:30 PM

I just want to know how he said the "f" word without getting censored!

That rocks!

Buahaha.
Old 01-31-2002, 11:34 PM

Originally posted by iansw
I just want to know how he said the "f" word without getting censored!

That rocks!

Buahaha.
he has DP and you don't, he as a CF hood and you don't, he has a maxima and i don't, get my point?? life is not fair. lol
Old 02-01-2002, 12:09 AM

you know what, you talk a lot of crap, but i'm willing to bet you wouldn't talk all that trash if I had not hit a nerve. When was it, when i said you were fresh out of diapers or when i basically told you that you're **** is rigged? Either way, I don't do rig jobs and you need to really limit your so called expertize to something you know something about. How come you avoided the question? Probably cause you don't know jack. Fast talking and impressing teenagers is easy, that's probably what you're good at. Did mommy and daddy give a good allowance for you to go buy all the goodies you read about? How many of those did you put on yourself? I'm willing to bet probably not many. Then again, since you're into rigging ****, probably lots. I'll tell you what Mr. big mouth, next time you get permission from mom and dad, come on over to GA; I'm willing to bet you will learn at least 2 things- one is that you probably are not as big and bad as you think you are talking to somebody you know nothing about (i.e. you're writing checks your *** can't cash) and two you're rigged up ride is not as bad as you think it is. BTW, What kind of degree do you have? Until you have one, you're once again underpowered and overrated.

And to your other punk buddy...What are you his *****? When you want a list of my mods, come on by and I'll teach you a couple of lessons too. You people need to get a life.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:39 AM

c'mon now guys! Let's not get personal now! We were all just trying to help a fellow org member ... let's just chill and have a cup of Jasmine tea before we light the josticks and meditate together! Let's kiss and make up now...

Old 02-01-2002, 01:10 AM

Originally posted by nigelcmf
c'mon now guys! Let's not get personal now! We were all just trying to help a fellow org member ... let's just chill and have a cup of Jasmine tea before we light the josticks and meditate together! Let's kiss and make up now...

Wow all the hatred in this room. Hey sx7r what does that stand for? Ive seen a few others Medicsonic I think that have that sticker on their cars or its in a sig or something. what does it mean (sx7r) thanks
Old 02-01-2002, 01:23 AM

you know what, you talk a lot of crap, but i'm willing to bet you wouldn't talk all that trash if I had not hit a nerve. When was it, when i said you were fresh out of diapers or when i basically told you that you're **** is rigged? Either way, I don't do rig jobs and you need to really limit your so called expertize to something you know something about. How come you avoided the question? Probably cause you don't know jack. Fast talking and impressing teenagers is easy, that's probably what you're good at. Did mommy and daddy give a good allowance for you to go buy all the goodies you read about? How many of those did you put on yourself? I'm willing to bet probably not many. Then again, since you're into rigging ****, probably lots. I'll tell you what Mr. big mouth, next time you get permission from mom and dad, come on over to GA; I'm willing to bet you will learn at least 2 things- one is that you probably are not as big and bad as you think you are talking to somebody you know nothing about (i.e. you're writing checks your *** can't cash) and two you're rigged up ride is not as bad as you think it is. BTW, What kind of degree do you have? Until you have one, you're once again underpowered and overrated.

And to your other punk buddy...What are you his *****? When you want a list of my mods, come on by and I'll teach you a couple of lessons too. You people need to get a life.
Not to jump into the middle of all this, but what the hell, Im bored. I know for a fact that SX7R knows his stuff, he has answered many a question for me when I was a newbie, and he never gave me bad info. Im not attacking you, just giving background info on him. I dont know you so I cant back you up.

What I really dont understand is why you are getting so worked up over this and then telling others to "get a life"....quite perplexing isnt it?
Old 02-01-2002, 06:17 AM
Administrator

that is correct..
Old 02-01-2002, 06:21 AM
Administrator

Jamie.. you need to chill out man.. you like to argue when you are wrong.. this happened the last time in the v1 1.8 vs Passport debate.. a debate where you argued till you were blue and ended up loosing in the long run..

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ghlight=shumax

sx7r is right.. what he has told you i have done for miles and miles.. and i never had a problem.. chill out man..
Old 02-01-2002, 07:33 AM

you know what, you talk a lot of crap, but i'm willing to bet you wouldn't talk all that trash if I had not hit a nerve. When was it, when i said you were fresh out of diapers or when i basically told you that you're **** is rigged?
actually, it was when you with your degree and 6 years of being a mechanic failed to understand a simple statement. do you need me to repeat myself? "AS LONG AS THE HARNESS IS STILL PLUGGED INTO THE TEMPERATURE SENSOR, THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WILL NOT LIGHT UP - REGARDLESS WHETHER IT'S IN THE HOLE OR NOT." where in that sentence, or any other sentence for that matter, did i tell him to ghetto rig it? all i said was that's what i did and it didn't matter.

Either way, I don't do rig jobs and you need to really limit your so called expertize to something you know something about. How come you avoided the question? Probably cause you don't know jack.
speaking of avoiding things. i didn't hear a response to this line: "you didn't know that our IAT is only used for diagnostic purposes." ...maybe because you don't know jack. and which question did i avoid? the about what a temperature sensor is? i didn't avoid that one, i just didn't think it was necessary to answer it due to the obvious nature of it; however, let me give you the answer you want to hear. The sensor detects intake air temperature via a a resistor with a value which is inversely proportional to temperature and and sends a signal to the ecu. however, like i said before, the IAT sensor on our cars is for diagnostic purposes only.

Fast talking and impressing teenagers is easy, that's probably what you're good at.
jumping to conclusions, reading in between lines that aren't there, making false assumptions, calling people nimrods, and appearing to actually know something but then blowing your cover when you don't have personal experience in whatever you are talking about is pretty easy in your ripe old age. but that's probably what you're good at anyway since you're getting old.

Did mommy and daddy give a good allowance for you to go buy all the goodies you read about?
while you were working your butt off in school to support yourself through it, my school paid me to go. my car is my car. everything that's on it came by me and no one else. so back off your presumptions.

How many of those did you put on yourself? I'm willing to bet probably not many. Then again, since you're into rigging ****, probably lots.
lets get a point clear now. unlike you, i didn't have to work on other people's cars out of necessity. i work on my own car because i enjoy it, because i have the time, because i don't have to worry about supporting myself through college. every single mod on my car was done by myself. what's your basis behind this "rigging ****"?

I'll tell you what Mr. big mouth, next time you get permission from mom and dad, come on over to GA; I'm willing to bet you will learn at least 2 things- one is that you probably are not as big and bad as you think you are talking to somebody you know nothing about (i.e. you're writing checks your *** can't cash) and two you're rigged up ride is not as bad as you think it is.
and i'm going to learn this from you? the one that think an air temperature sensor is the same on every car? i don't think i need to learn your opinion about me or my car so i'll pass on that one. how am i writing a check i can't cash? did i threaten you? again, reading between lines that aren't there and jumping to comclusions. personally, i really don't care about your opinion. i already stated my point earlier.

BTW, What kind of degree do you have? Until you have one, you're once again underpowered and overrated.
i'm in the process of getting paid to get a degree. i don't see myself being underpowered because i can support myself just fine without having to slave underneath someone else's car. overrated? are you just pulling words out of thin air now?

so now you're the big billy bada$$ that wants to teach lessons? talk about overrating yourself.

You people need to get a life.
i'm not the one on maxima.org at 3am breaking a sweat trying to think of a reply to a "kid."
Old 02-01-2002, 07:35 AM

Originally posted by SprintMax
Jamie.. you need to chill out man.. you like to argue when you are wrong.. this happened the last time in the v1 1.8 vs Passport debate.. a debate where you argued till you were blue and ended up loosing in the long run..

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ghlight=shumax

sx7r is right.. what he has told you i have done for miles and miles.. and i never had a problem.. chill out man..
This time I'm not incorrect. As YOU know, when I am I say so. If you read the entire thread you will see that the question was about where and should he connect the temp sensor to his CAI. The correct answer as to where was given, and the correct answer as to wether he should or not is YES. If you guys have chose to rig it, that's your choice. Just because the CEL does not come on it does not mean it was done correctly. Considering the part is only a diagnostic tool, it would be the smart thing to do. In these threads, just like in the thread you have brought back up, the real issue has been completely bypassed and turned into an unnecessary debate of opinions. The original question was asking where it was and should he connect it. I answered that question correctly. Later it has turned into a ****ing contest about the later because the young man who asked the question asked if it would mess something up. You are both correct in saying that there are a lot of people who do not have it connected and have not seen any problems. Granted. I just don't think people should give advice to forgo a simple step that is going to take 10 mins to do correct in the first place.
Old 02-01-2002, 07:39 AM
Administrator

From what i can see.. Sx7r is saying all you have to do is cover the hole and you won't have a CEL .. i have done this.. i had electical tape in my CAI hole and i had the sensor hanging.. he also said that as long as you don't disconnect the sensor from the harness no light will appear..

Now i knwo this because when i first installed my CAI i didn't know what to do and Instant Messaged Russ and asked him what to do.. Russ told me the same thing.. i asked Russ because Russ has installed many CAI's on 4th Gens..

Jamie you are wrong again.. and you are arguing again.. and you will once again find out that you were wrong..

This time I'm not incorrect. As YOU know, when I am I say so. If you read the entire thread you will see that the question was about where and should he connect the temp sensor to his CAI. The correct answer as to where was given, and the correct answer as to wether he should or not is YES. If you guys have chose to rig it, that's your choice. Just because the CEL does not come on it does not mean it was done correctly. Considering the part is only a diagnostic tool, it would be the smart thing to do. In these threads, just like in the thread you have brought back up, the real issue has been completely bypassed and turned into an unnecessary debate of opinions. The original question was asking where it was and should he connect it. I answered that question correctly. Later it has turned into a ****ing contest about the later because the young man who asked the question asked if it would mess something up. You are both correct in saying that there are a lot of people who do not have it connected and have not seen any problems. Granted. I just don't think people should give advice to forgo a simple step that is going to take 10 mins to do correct in the first place.
Old 02-01-2002, 07:40 AM

This time I'm not incorrect. As YOU know, when I am I say so. If you read the entire thread you will see that the question was about where and should he connect the temp sensor to his CAI. The correct answer as to where was given, and the correct answer as to wether he should or not is YES.
wrong. here's his question:

So my question is does your piping have a hole, and if so what did you do about it?
notice he asked, what did i do about it, not what he should do about it. ...genius
Old 02-01-2002, 07:44 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by BrokenMotor

SX7r is rite, as long as you don't unplug the harness you are ok, you won't trigger the check engine light. think of this way, if the ECU is still reading some votages, ECU won't trigger the light, because ECU still thinks this sensor is functioning. but once you unplugged it, you will trigger the light, cuz ECU is now not reading any votages.

As for people who were talking about if the sensor sense colder air, it will cause the ECU to advance the timing, personnally i think that is BS, if that why don't i just get a can of icy cola and duck tape it to the sensor, to advance the timing? or even better a idea, why don't just make a little A/C for the sensor? to advance i can turn on the A/C, to retard the timing, i can turn on the heater.

BTW how long have you had you maxi?? wut have you done to it so far?? can you tell me some check engine light codes? and wut they are stand for?? if not you better listen to SX7r.
I wish this post was up last week. I ran into this on a '97 GLE. Depending on the year of your Max, the Air Temp Sensor is located in different spots. On my '97, the sensor was located on the Ram Air intake towardss the bottom of the main scoop(not the boost sensor at the top).
I did not see a hole on my PRCAI for the temp sensor but I will check again. I keep getting DTC 0401.
Old 02-01-2002, 07:45 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by dlicari

I wish this post was up last week. I ran into this on a '97 GLE. Depending on the year of your Max, the Air Temp Sensor is located in different spots. On my '97, the sensor was located on the Ram Air intake towardss the bottom of the main scoop(not the boost sensor at the top).
I did not see a hole on my PRCAI for the temp sensor but I will check again. I keep getting DTC 0401.
its right on the top of the CAI between the MAF and TB.. where the three metal things stick out for the hoses.. if you feel under there you will feel the big hole.. you better cover it up.. because if you didn't.. you are letting in unfiltered AIR and thats not good for your engine
Old 02-01-2002, 10:23 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I meant to ask you at the meet Thomas, but I forgot ;/ When I removed the resonator I did not see any sensor anywhere, but then again I guess I didn't look too hard either. I have not thrown any codes so wherever the sensor is it's still plugged in. The only reservation I had about taping up the hole would be if the tape started to deteriorate. Then the tape would be sucked directly into the throttle body and would be no different than taking in sand or the like. So what exactly did you cover the hole up with (or what type of tape)?
-hype
Old 02-01-2002, 11:24 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I meant to ask you at the meet Thomas, but I forgot ;/ When I removed the resonator I did not see any sensor anywhere, but then again I guess I didn't look too hard either. I have not thrown any codes so wherever the sensor is it's still plugged in. The only reservation I had about taping up the hole would be if the tape started to deteriorate. Then the tape would be sucked directly into the throttle body and would be no different than taking in sand or the like. So what exactly did you cover the hole up with (or what type of tape)?
-hype
ok, now that i think of it, i used electical tape to cover up my hole for the nitrous nozzle. for the temp sensor hole, i actually used a patch with cement. if you go to autozone they sell this stuff that's supposed to be used to patch up mufflers and exhaust pipes. i don't know if you've seen that or not, but that's what i used. the hole is in the back towards the bottom and you can't see it anyway.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:19 PM

I just got my CAI too. I think I'm going to do what Thomas did to his. I'm too lazy to have to drill two extra holes(for my '96 anyway)to accomadate the two screws beside the large hole. So, just zip tie the sensor with it plugged in and put electrical tape over hole?
Old 02-01-2002, 12:36 PM

Originally posted by Cumalot
I just got my CAI too. I think I'm going to do what Thomas did to his. I'm too lazy to have to drill two extra holes(for my '96 anyway)to accomadate the two screws beside the large hole. So, just zip tie the sensor with it plugged in and put electrical tape over hole?
a little patch would probably be better than straight up electrical tape. but if you do use e-tape, just make sure to use a big enough piece that it doesn't get sucked in.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:39 PM

a little patch would probably be better than straight up electrical tape. but if you do use e-tape, just make sure to use a big enough piece that it doesn't get sucked in.

Yeah, I'll look into the cement patch thing.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:40 PM

Originally posted by SprintMax
From what i can see.. Sx7r is saying all you have to do is cover the hole and you won't have a CEL .. i have done this.. i had electical tape in my CAI hole and i had the sensor hanging.. he also said that as long as you don't disconnect the sensor from the harness no light will appear..

Now i knwo this because when i first installed my CAI i didn't know what to do and Instant Messaged Russ and asked him what to do.. Russ told me the same thing.. i asked Russ because Russ has installed many CAI's on 4th Gens..

Jamie you are wrong again.. and you are arguing again.. and you will once again find out that you were wrong..

First of all spell my name right if you're going to address me, second if you wanna do a half *** job because you're lazy, that's on you. I will stick by what I ended my last reply with....If people want to listen to you and take an unecessary short cut to not have to do 10 mins worth of work and do it right, then they deserve whatever happens to them.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:43 PM

wrong. here's his question:

notice he asked, what did i do about it, not what he should do about it. ...genius
Then he should of IM'd you if he didn't want any other replies. It seems like he's made up his mind on what he is going to do anyway, so all of this futile.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:54 PM
Administrator

First of all spell my name right if you're going to address me, second if you wanna do a half *** job because you're lazy, that's on you. I will stick by what I ended my last reply with....If people want to listen to you and take an unecessary short cut to not have to do 10 mins worth of work and do it right, then they deserve whatever happens to them.
sorry JAMIE i call you what i want..

i said i left it like that because i was unsure.. my CAI is fully connected now.. thank you very much
Old 02-01-2002, 12:57 PM

Then he should of IM'd you if he didn't want any other replies. It seems like he's made up his mind on what he is going to do anyway, so all of this futile.

in that case, would you like to address this line:

This time I'm not incorrect. As YOU know, when I am I say so.