4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Racing 101

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2002, 09:52 PM

Originally posted by Black96max

the original post was about a legend. check yerself
and you still think Legends own everyone?
Old 02-27-2002, 10:01 PM

lets say that the late model legend coupe own a lot of vehicles...is that ok for you?
Old 02-27-2002, 10:08 PM

lets say that the late model legend coupe own a lot of vehicles...is that ok for you?
Dont get me wrong, they are fast, but nothing amazing. As for late model, didnt they stop making them in 1995? Not trying to be mean, just sayin'
Old 02-27-2002, 10:29 PM

and by the way...my tint is 0% limo. thank you and there is no reason for you to try and correct me when you obviously dont know yer ****.

no such thing as 0%.....you wouldn't be able to see out of them....the % is a direct relation to the amount of light let in....hence 0=NO LIGHT
Old 02-27-2002, 10:48 PM
MaximaFreak

Originally posted by pawn

no such thing as 0%.....you wouldn't be able to see out of them....the % is a direct relation to the amount of light let in....hence 0=NO LIGHT
Thank the Lord, you're just in time. Junior is spouting off at the mouth about how I'm talking out of my *** and just how right he was. Turns out he was the one who doesn't know his *** from his elbow.
Old 02-27-2002, 10:54 PM

You are right Big_Ham. Limo is 5%. The darkest you can get from tint is "super tint" at 2.5% and that is hard to see out of durring the day. I have 10% and think its too light, 5% is really nice, 2.5% is too dark.

Kirk
Old 02-27-2002, 10:59 PM
MaximaFreak

i have no comment for your response. keep your own **** on lock and dont worry about others. thank you
Listen TuPac, don't tell me to keep anything any which way. You're not making a whole lot of friends here in case you didn't notice. And you can certainly stop thinking that I "worry about" you. I can assure you, what happens to you is between you and the guy bent over in front of you.

He shoots .... he SCORES!
Old 02-28-2002, 01:43 AM

Originally posted by Big_Ham

Listen TuPac, don't tell me to keep anything any which way. You're not making a whole lot of friends here in case you didn't notice. And you can certainly stop thinking that I "worry about" you. I can assure you, what happens to you is between you and the guy bent over in front of you.

lol, im glad we are all getting along! Whats up kirk, havent talked to you in a while. Hows it goin? Take Care
Old 02-28-2002, 01:50 AM

Originally posted by 97ABMAX

lol, im glad we are all getting along! Whats up kirk, havent talked to you in a while. Hows it goin? Take Care
Not bad, not bad. How ya doin'? Ready for another meet?

Kirk
Old 02-28-2002, 02:01 AM

Yeah, hopefully its farther north this time, ill have to check out the west coast forum to see whats goin on, i havent checked it in a while. Take Care
Old 02-28-2002, 06:42 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Tough has nothing to do with age. Making fun of someone for owning an '88 Max and comparing that to the 3 cars you had that were/are "better" than his because they are more expensive usually has to do with age and your profile just confirmed my suspicion. And by the way, limo tint is not 0%, the percentage of tint has to do with the amount of light that the time lets in. Limo tint is usually branded as 5% - I have never personally seen anything lower than that. 0% would mean you painted your windows with black paint.
I've got a friend who has 2.5%
Old 02-28-2002, 12:37 PM

Originally posted by CatchnDolphn

I've got a friend who has 2.5%
Care to expound upon how dark it is from the inside looking out both durring the day and at night?

Kirk
Old 02-28-2002, 12:51 PM
MaximaFreak

Originally posted by 1/3There2/3ToGo

Care to expound upon how dark it is from the inside looking out both durring the day and at night?

Kirk
I'll tell you this ... I have 5% and it is borderline dangerous both during the day and at night. I like the darkness, but if you are not paying attention all the time, it is easier to make a mistake with the dark tint. I don't think I can imagine 2.5% - that's fuggin dark ...
Old 02-28-2002, 12:56 PM

I'll tell you this ... I have 5% and it is borderline dangerous both during the day and at night. I like the darkness, but if you are not paying attention all the time, it is easier to make a mistake with the dark tint. I don't think I can imagine 2.5% - that's fuggin dark ...
I've seen 2.5% from outside, but I was just wondering if he could explain how dark it is from first hand experience from the inside. Im thinking of doing 2.5% on the rear windows of my Cherokee, except for the far back one. It already has 20% factory tint.

Kirk
Old 02-28-2002, 02:33 PM

tupac?? good one..maybe you should keep yer mouth shut because people talk. no offense to anyone else but if you (ham) need friends this bad i feel bad for your sorry ***.
Old 02-28-2002, 04:00 PM

tupac?? good one..maybe you should keep yer mouth shut because people talk. no offense to anyone else but if you (ham) need friends this bad i feel bad for your sorry ***.

...what happens to you is between you and the guy bent over in front of you.

i feel bad for the guy in front of you!
Old 02-28-2002, 05:18 PM

no comment
Old 02-28-2002, 08:39 PM
MaximaFreak

People talk? What people? And what's this about friends? I'm not the one talking out of my a$$ hoping people will believe me and like my opinion so they think I'm cool. Nothing says "desperate" like pretending to know everything.

I'm taking a nap from this thread, wake me when you start making sense ... Tupac.
Old 02-28-2002, 08:47 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

stupid ***

no comment
what is your problem? you log onto a maxima forum and talk about how your hon-duh product is so great. I hate honda. everyone that owns one of those rice burners is a stupid *****. They are slow and cheap. why is it when you close a civic door it echoes like an aluminum can? CHEAP! Maybe if you had some grey matter in your head you would have bothered to realize that I own a 95 maxima. Its in the sig below everything i post. doushebad. goto riceboy***.com and stop annoying maxima fans.
Old 02-28-2002, 09:56 PM

ok well..i wasn't talkin about how great honda was but the legend coupe is a luxury acura not a rice burner. good attempt. and i never dissed maxima owners or anything like that. there is no reason for you to come on her and talk about anything besides the original post. once again check yerself b4 you get involved. and ham...forget you heres yer tupac for ya
Old 02-28-2002, 10:41 PM

Re: stupid ***

Just because you own a Maxima doesn't mean that you're better than Honda owners. Close a maxima door, it ain't that great. Maximas aren't slow, but the build quality is cheap. Honestly, I think Hondas are built better than Maximas. The engines aren't as good, but the build quality is better. Why do the so many of the owners here seem to think that the Maxima is the greatest car in the world. Is trashing Honda owners like the in thing thsee days or something?

Originally posted by 88MaximaSE

what is your problem? you log onto a maxima forum and talk about how your hon-duh product is so great. I hate honda. everyone that owns one of those rice burners is a stupid *****. They are slow and cheap. why is it when you close a civic door it echoes like an aluminum can? CHEAP! Maybe if you had some grey matter in your head you would have bothered to realize that I own a 95 maxima. Its in the sig below everything i post. doushebad. goto riceboy***.com and stop annoying maxima fans.
Old 02-28-2002, 10:47 PM

Re: stupid ***

THE MAXIMA CAN NEVER LOSE! IT IS GOD'S GIFT TO THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD! ALL MUST BOW DOWN TO THE MAXIMA! ALL HAIL THE KING OF CARS: THE MAXIMA!

Originally posted by 88MaximaSE
Old 03-01-2002, 01:13 AM

I got a question.....theblues's 97 max ran a freakin 14.3 on just a y pipe and an intake? what the hell? I have a 95 5spd and i have a stillen intake, cat-back system, ACT clutch, and a unorthadox flywheel and my best time was a 16.4 id i remember correctly. Why the hell is my time so slow???? PLEASE..HELP!
Old 03-01-2002, 01:15 AM

Originally posted by SUPERMAX1981
I got a question.....theblues's 97 max ran a freakin 14.3 on just a y pipe and an intake? what the hell? I have a 95 5spd and i have a stillen intake, cat-back system, ACT clutch, and a unorthadox flywheel and my best time was a 16.4 id i remember correctly. Why the hell is my time so slow???? PLEASE..HELP!
How many miles on the engine? Might want to do a compression test.

Kirk
Old 03-01-2002, 01:17 AM

Old 03-01-2002, 01:21 AM

i have 95,000 miles....plus i have 18's...but a full second just is a HUGE difference at the tracks. But the thing is i thought my times were normal cause i was racing a fixed up 300zx TT and he beat me by like 1 car, but his time was up there to...high 15's i think...DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE!!!!
Old 03-01-2002, 07:18 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

i have 95,000 miles....plus i have 18's...but a full second just is a HUGE difference at the tracks. But the thing is i thought my times were normal cause i was racing a fixed up 300zx TT and he beat me by like 1 car, but his time was up there to...high 15's i think...DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE!!!!

What's the altitude of the track??
Old 03-01-2002, 07:55 AM
MaximaFreak

Originally posted by MadMax95

What's the altitude of the track??
Also, what was the temperature and humidity at the track that day? There are many factors that can affect your car in the 1/4 mi. runs.
Old 03-01-2002, 11:15 AM

I have no clue what the altitude was but it was at the pamdale tracks and it was close to about 70 degrees when i ran.....but do u think those 2 will affect over 2 seconds???? im not sure about that. PLUS if you go to the thread of the quartermile times...everyone says they do low 14's to low 15's with less mods then me.....my car DOES pull and i SMOKE newer body style gt's a lot......so for me to believe that all these people are doing LOW 14's...I THINK THAT 99% of these people are BULL#@$tting!!!!!!! NO WAY YOU CAN DO LOW 14's with only a y pipe and intake. ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH PEOPLE WILL LIE ON THIS FORUM JUST TO NOT LOOK STUPID, WHEN IN FACT ALL THEIR DOING IS SCREWING IT UP FOR THE DECENT PEOPLE HERE WHO USE THIS PLACE TO GET SOME FRENDLY ADVICE... NOT TO MAKE THEM THINK STUFF IS WRONG WITH THEIR CAR!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2002, 11:50 AM

Hmmm ... a lurker ... blasting track times.

*ahem* Let me clear my throat for a second while I prepare to yell.

YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO RUN LOW 14'S WITH ONLY A Y-PIPE AND INTAKE AND EXHAUST! IT IS EXTREMELY POSSIBLE! AND IT WASN'T NO NEWBIE BULLSH|TTING ANYBODY BECAUSE THE GUY HAS VIDEO PROOF OF HIS RUN! HE DIDN'T LIE AND HE HAS PROOF! YOU'RE THE ONE LOOKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE THE ONE IN FACT SCREWING IT UP FOR THE DECENT PEOPLE HERE BY ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My throat hurts now.

I THINK THAT 99% of these people are BULL#@$tting!!!!!!! NO WAY YOU CAN DO LOW 14's with only a y pipe and intake. ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH PEOPLE WILL LIE ON THIS FORUM JUST TO NOT LOOK STUPID, WHEN IN FACT ALL THEIR DOING IS SCREWING IT UP FOR THE DECENT PEOPLE HERE WHO USE THIS PLACE TO GET SOME FRENDLY ADVICE... NOT TO MAKE THEM THINK STUFF IS WRONG WITH THEIR CAR!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2002, 11:58 AM

Isn't Palmdale pretty high altitude wise? If I'm thinking right, one of the members here ran there, and then used altitude correction or something. Maybe Sprint can remind us...

But altitude has a huge effect on your 1/4 times. So does the track surface, some tracks are really crappy and you get no traction, hence terrible times. But low 14's are possible w/ good driving, and a good track. Around here, there's someone who ran a 14.7 STOCK. No mods. There's also someone around here who ran a 14.7 with a supercharger (auto). So driver, track conditions, altitude all play a factor. Just because you can't run it where you are, doesn't mean that it's impossible.

Trust me, these Maxima guys will call BS on someone faster than anybody else. So if you make a wild claim here, it had better be backed up. And theblue has been backed up. He ran his times in front of a lot of witnesses w/ video, etc.

I have no clue what the altitude was but it was at the pamdale tracks and it was close to about 70 degrees when i ran.....but do u think those 2 will affect over 2 seconds???? im not sure about that. PLUS if you go to the thread of the quartermile times...everyone says they do low 14's to low 15's with less mods then me.....my car DOES pull and i SMOKE newer body style gt's a lot......so for me to believe that all these people are doing LOW 14's...I THINK THAT 99% of these people are BULL#@$tting!!!!!!! NO WAY YOU CAN DO LOW 14's with only a y pipe and intake. ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH PEOPLE WILL LIE ON THIS FORUM JUST TO NOT LOOK STUPID, WHEN IN FACT ALL THEIR DOING IS SCREWING IT UP FOR THE DECENT PEOPLE HERE WHO USE THIS PLACE TO GET SOME FRENDLY ADVICE... NOT TO MAKE THEM THINK STUFF IS WRONG WITH THEIR CAR!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2002, 12:50 PM

ALRIGHT GUYS..U WANT PROOF??????? GO TO STILLEN'S WEB SITE.....THERE TESTED SUPERCHARGED MAXIMA RAN...WELL...HERE.."" STILLEN Maxima Supercharger. Motor Trend Magazine tested one of our supercharged SMX Maximas (December 1998) and got the following results: 0-60 mph in 5.9 seconds (stock was 7.4). Their + mile time was 14.4 seconds at 98.8 mph vs. stock at 15.5, 90 mph." NOW PLEASE EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME......ACCORDING TO CLEE130 IM A STUPID...BUT ACOORDINBG TO EVERYONE ELSE U CAN RUN A FASTER QUARTER MILE TIME WITH AN INTAKE AND Y PIPE THEN A FREAKIN SUPERCHARGER????? I KNOW IM NOT THE STUPID ONE HERE....AND STOCK TIME HAS BEAN OFFICIALLY MEASURED AT 15.5. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT A Y PIPE AND AN INTAKE WILL GIVE YOU 1 FULL FU%$IN SECOND ON THE QUARTER MILE???? DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH FASTER THAT IS???? I DONT CARE IF GOD TOLD ME THAT......THATS IMPOSSIBLE As far as theblue...i dunno..he could of easily has some no2..look at his freakin guages! What the hell are those for....TIME, RADIO CONTROL, AND OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE?? heh...I DONT THINK SO.....SO THERE..I BACKED MY SH@# UP NOW PLEASE EXPLAIN.
Old 03-01-2002, 12:59 PM

What you are failing to understand is that a lot of things play into 1/4 mile times. And Motor Trend times aren't perfect. Read about how they drive the car, you'll understand then. They're not familiar with Maximas, they don't know how to shift, when to shift, how to launch, etc. They just drive all their cars a certain way. Almost anybody can do a 1/4 faster than those guys can. And you don't know where they did their test. They could have made the run at 3000 ft. elevation. At sea level, the time could easily be 1 second faster. You didn't back anything up. You quoted from a magazine. Theblue, Veetec, and everyone else who ran their times has personal experience, timeslips, videos, etc. When 10 witnesses see someone doing something, it's true. Learn more about drag racing before you start making accusations about people lying.

ALRIGHT GUYS..U WANT PROOF??????? GO TO STILLEN'S WEB SITE.....THERE TESTED SUPERCHARGED MAXIMA RAN...WELL...HERE.."" STILLEN Maxima Supercharger. Motor Trend Magazine tested one of our supercharged SMX Maximas (December 1998) and got the following results: 0-60 mph in 5.9 seconds (stock was 7.4). Their + mile time was 14.4 seconds at 98.8 mph vs. stock at 15.5, 90 mph." NOW PLEASE EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME......ACCORDING TO CLEE130 IM A STUPID...BUT ACOORDINBG TO EVERYONE ELSE U CAN RUN A FASTER QUARTER MILE TIME WITH AN INTAKE AND Y PIPE THEN A FREAKIN SUPERCHARGER????? I KNOW IM NOT THE STUPID ONE HERE....AND STOCK TIME HAS BEAN OFFICIALLY MEASURED AT 15.5. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT A Y PIPE AND AN INTAKE WILL GIVE YOU 1 FULL FU%$IN SECOND ON THE QUARTER MILE???? DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH FASTER THAT IS???? I DONT CARE IF GOD TOLD ME THAT......THATS IMPOSSIBLE As far as theblue...i dunno..he could of easily has some no2..look at his freakin guages! What the hell are those for....TIME, RADIO CONTROL, AND OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE?? heh...I DONT THINK SO.....SO THERE..I BACKED MY SH@# UP NOW PLEASE EXPLAIN.
Old 03-01-2002, 01:01 PM

Shadow is being polite.

I'll just bite my tongue and not say anything. Damn this "Moderator" title! Damn it!

Edit: And his gauges are for Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and Voltmeter. A search would have revealed pictures of his gauges up close and personal.
Old 03-01-2002, 01:10 PM

oh...and SHADOW....as far as that guy u said who ran 14.7 stock...ill believe that when i see it....stock is 15.5 and it is measured BY PROFESSIONALS!!!!! WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS!!! SO HOW THE HELL CAN U GET AN EXTRA .8 SECONDS ON NOTHING!!!!!!! WHAT DID THEY ACCIDENTALLY MAKE AN 8 CYLINDER VERSION AND PUT IT INTO HIS CAR?????? heh..i wish...But lemme say something....if a car's listed quarter mile time is X, at the track...STOCK...u will not get that number no matter what! That time is a PERFECT START, PERFECT SHIFTING, AND ABSOLUTLY NO FLAWS!!!!! so for someone to ACTUALLY RUN A STOCK CAR AS FAST AS THE X TIME IS ALMOST...IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE . BUT TO RUN EVEN FASTER...NO WAY...no matter what u say...PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! I think..well actually i know is that there are SOME people here that do give actual correct times...but those people are the people who did do all the mods...and spent all the money....as for the people that didnt..well they dont want to be embarrased so they simply BULLSHI# Thats what i hate.....liars...well...for the people here that actually do run the times they say...THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR YOU. I APOLOGISE FOR THE HONEST GUYS WHO HAVE TO READ THIS. AS FOR THE REST OF THE PU$$IES who are to stupid enough to think u can BS the people that know a little about cars..well...sorry u CANT BS US.
Old 03-01-2002, 01:13 PM

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

I think I'll laugh.
Old 03-01-2002, 01:18 PM

I KNOW A HELL OF A LOT ABOUT THE TRACKS.....A LOT MORE THAN U GUYS THINK I DO...I KNOW ALL OF THOSE THINGS DO GET TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION..ELEVATION, TEMPERATURE, THE TRACK, YOUR TIRES, ESPECIALLY THE DRIVER...BUT DO U HONESTLY THINK THAT EVEN WITH A SEMI DECENT DRIVER WITH A SUPERCHARGED MAX WILL GET A SLOWER TIME THAT A BETTER DRIVER WITH A FREAKIN 1 MOD MAX????? I DUNNO. ITS SEEMS TO ME THAT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TAKING THIS OFFENSIVELY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE GUILY OF SOMETHING...SO IF ALL OF YOU ARE RIGHT, PERFECT, AND HONEST, THEN THIS SHOULD NOT AFFEND ANY OF YOU CAUSE IT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO U GUYS...SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS GETTING TAKING IT SO PERSONALLY UNLESS YOU ARE LYING..COUGH COUGH...CLEE130...COUGH COUGH
Old 03-01-2002, 01:22 PM

What makes the guys at Motortrend Professionals? They drive cars for a magazine, but it doesn't make them better drivers than some of the guys here. Answer me this, if 15.5 is the stock time, then how come it varies from magazine to magazine? If it's impossible to get a lower time than that stock, then how come some magazines do report a lower time? Could it be because of different drivers, different cars, and different conditions? Take two maximas that are stock, and they will put down different numbers on the dyno. No two cars are the same. And Motortrend tests their cars a certain way like I mentioned before. They dont' drive the car to it's full potential. They shift at redline every time, but guess what, maxima's don't make full power at redline. And they don't know how to properly launch the maxima. Have you seen how much debate goes on here about the optimal way to launch the car? People still haven't figured it out yet. So those Motortrend guys magically know just how to launch the car? They're not robots, they're humans also. If you put a pro drag racer in a Maxima and let him figure out how to launch it, I guarantee that he will get a better time than the editors of a magazine.

And the stock times are not perfect. They only make a few runs, the time they get is the time they get. Some of the guys here have made dozens upon dozens of runs and figured out something new every time.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but I just wish you'd understand the simple concept that different drivers, different tracks, and different cars will yield different times.

oh...and SHADOW....as far as that guy u said who ran 14.7 stock...ill believe that when i see it....stock is 15.5 and it is measured BY PROFESSIONALS!!!!! WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS!!! SO HOW THE HELL CAN U GET AN EXTRA .8 SECONDS ON NOTHING!!!!!!! WHAT DID THEY ACCIDENTALLY MAKE AN 8 CYLINDER VERSION AND PUT IT INTO HIS CAR?????? heh..i wish...But lemme say something....if a car's listed quarter mile time is X, at the track...STOCK...u will not get that number no matter what! That time is a PERFECT START, PERFECT SHIFTING, AND ABSOLUTLY NO FLAWS!!!!! so for someone to ACTUALLY RUN A STOCK CAR AS FAST AS THE X TIME IS ALMOST...IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE . BUT TO RUN EVEN FASTER...NO WAY...no matter what u say...PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! I think..well actually i know is that there are SOME people here that do give actual correct times...but those people are the people who did do all the mods...and spent all the money....as for the people that didnt..well they dont want to be embarrased so they simply BULLSHI# Thats what i hate.....liars...well...for the people here that actually do run the times they say...THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR YOU. I APOLOGISE FOR THE HONEST GUYS WHO HAVE TO READ THIS. AS FOR THE REST OF THE PU$$IES who are to stupid enough to think u can BS the people that know a little about cars..well...sorry u CANT BS US.
Old 03-01-2002, 01:25 PM

If you put those two cars side by side at the same track, then most likely the SC'd max will win, barring something stupid by the driver. But what we're trying to say is that at different tracks, the bolt on car may run a faster time because the track he runs at is much better. Run the bolt on max at E-Town, and the SC'd max in Denver or something, and I can almost guarantee that the bolt on Maxima will run a faster time.

I'm just trying to explain things here. My car has SC and NOS, and I've never run it before, so I'm not trying to hide anything, just trying to clear this up.

I KNOW A HELL OF A LOT ABOUT THE TRACKS.....A LOT MORE THAN U GUYS THINK I DO...I KNOW ALL OF THOSE THINGS DO GET TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION..ELEVATION, TEMPERATURE, THE TRACK, YOUR TIRES, ESPECIALLY THE DRIVER...BUT DO U HONESTLY THINK THAT EVEN WITH A SEMI DECENT DRIVER WITH A SUPERCHARGED MAX WILL GET A SLOWER TIME THAT A BETTER DRIVER WITH A FREAKIN 1 MOD MAX????? I DUNNO. ITS SEEMS TO ME THAT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TAKING THIS OFFENSIVELY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE GUILY OF SOMETHING...SO IF ALL OF YOU ARE RIGHT, PERFECT, AND HONEST, THEN THIS SHOULD NOT AFFEND ANY OF YOU CAUSE IT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO U GUYS...SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS GETTING TAKING IT SO PERSONALLY UNLESS YOU ARE LYING..COUGH COUGH...CLEE130...COUGH COUGH
Old 03-01-2002, 01:25 PM

Hmmmmm ... personal? Who's taking it personal? I'm just laughing at your stuck caps lock key. And pay no attention to me. Shadow is making my points for me.

And quite honestly, you're getting

Quick Reply: Racing 101