4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

another suspension option...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2000, 09:20 PM

dunno the price, but if you go to http://www.streetmastersuspension.com you'll see that they have struts, shocks, or a complete suspension including front and rear shocks and springs that supposedly lower 1.7 in front and 1.5 in the rear and includes a front alignment kit. i dunno how good the system is, but am curious on the struts and shocks, reason being, if they are made for lowering springs, they'll probably have a shorter shock/strut body and that means improved suspension travel, something i'm interested in and will be looking into.
Old 11-23-2000, 09:45 PM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

Saw their ads about 6 months ago and they finally got their website up now. It's great they have application for the Maxima. Now if we can find out some prices.

Originally posted by Gotrice4
dunno the price, but if you go to http://www.streetmastersuspension.com you'll see that they have struts, shocks, or a complete suspension including front and rear shocks and springs that supposedly lower 1.7 in front and 1.5 in the rear and includes a front alignment kit. i dunno how good the system is, but am curious on the struts and shocks, reason being, if they are made for lowering springs, they'll probably have a shorter shock/strut body and that means improved suspension travel, something i'm interested in and will be looking into.
Old 11-23-2000, 09:49 PM

Tony, are you gonna be at the DC meet Saturday? How many people do you think will show? I've seen your car on the site, and I think it'll definitely be the best Max there. See ya Saturday.

Originally posted by 1MAX2NV
Saw their ads about 6 months ago and they finally got their website up now. It's great they have application for the Maxima. Now if we can find out some prices.

Old 11-23-2000, 10:24 PM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

I will try to be there.

I'm riding on stock 15" with snow tires right now, so I probably won't be the best looking max =)

Originally posted by MaxRod33
Tony, are you gonna be at the DC meet Saturday? How many people do you think will show? I've seen your car on the site, and I think it'll definitely be the best Max there. See ya Saturday.

Originally posted by 1MAX2NV

Old 11-24-2000, 09:19 AM

sounds good

just checked out that site. hopefully their shocks are adjustable and it'll be all good.