4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

ME VI Installed

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2002, 05:51 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

That cinches it for me Gotta start saving up. Damn this is good. I imagine that a 5 speed would take advantage of that rise after 5000 rpms even more!

DW

Originally posted by iansw

Nonono

Ever read a Dyno Graph?

Basically, the cars graph (baseline, VI off) raises from 0-5000 RPMs and goes up to about 145fwhp. While this is low, this seems to be the norm for THIS particular Dyno graph.

At about 5000RPMs, it drops FAST, going down to about 110-120 fwhp at 6800RPMs. This is not abnormal.

With the VI On, it goes at about the same rate to 5000 RPMs to about 145fwhp, and just keeps steadily going up until 6800RPMs, to about 158fwhp, instead of dropping fast.

In a regular Dyno (one that doesn't mark so low) , I expect I'm probably at about 190fwhp without the VI, and 200 with.

Now remember, fwhp is NOT the same as "at the crank". The Nissan Maxima Auto is 190hp at the crank stock, but on a Dyno (and depending on what Dyno and how it's tuned and set up and brand) it is 130-160.

Anyone have that software!?!?
Old 04-23-2002, 06:27 AM

ian is definately correct.

My peak HP is 165 at about 5200rpms. At 6000rpms I'm at 150hp, so a peak gain of +10 hp would mean I'm at 175, but at a higher RPM. Which would result in a 25+ HP gain at 6K+. Look at the dyno graph of a 5th gen and you'll notice the power curve just keeps going until redline.

Don't just look at the peak gains imagine have additional horsepower at the top of EVERY gear!! This is going to help alot!

So when do you start taking orders?
Old 04-23-2002, 06:57 AM
SLOW

If I see a dyno and it looks how I hope I'll order one at the end of the week (new CC billing period hehehe).
Old 04-23-2002, 07:13 AM
ejj
Donating Maxima.org Member

Hell, I'm ready to order one now. Just let us know when we can.
Old 04-23-2002, 07:15 AM

Can't wait to see it

Well, the good news is that I did visually see the Dyno, and it was good.

+10 Maxhp, +30 at the high RPM range.

But I don't believe in talking without putting something up to show for it.

So you will all see the Dynos tomorrow.

Promise.

IanS
I can't wait to see the graph. But, that is so awesome, that is what I kinda expected. Kinda like a Vtec, but 10 times better (as in the gain is better than any Vtech, and I know a Vtec is variable valve timing which we can't have!) But that boost rocks.

Congrats,
John
Old 04-23-2002, 07:21 AM

I have one coming

Originally posted by Anachronism
Damn you... I was going to do handling mods next . I wish someone with an NA 5 speed would try one of these.

Is there any reason to think the 'long runners' on the ME VI are different then the only runners on the US intake since they do not have to make any power above 5000 RPM?

In the pic it looks like the 'flex section' on the stock intake system is more bent then usual, does the ME VI manifod put the throtle body in a different place? Would you have a hard time lining up a CAI?
Well, I have one coming that I ordered from Japan should be in by the end of this month. I will do a dyno run also. Hopefully with a 5-speed we'll see the same results if not a tad better. But, this intake can't get here soon enough. I will also be running a group deal on these for people that are interested. The one thing is it will take about 4-5 weeks to get them to your door, but will run 500 even. Just to let people know.

-John
Old 04-23-2002, 07:24 AM
Disco Biscuit

Now I know that these are new ones, but for those that may not be able to afford the new ones, what kind of savings could be gained by buying a used one?
Old 04-23-2002, 07:25 AM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Something is gravely wrong with that dyno. Is that a Dynojet machine or is it some other type of chassis dyno? The "platform" dynos (as shown in your pic) always read low, but that's the lowest I've heard. Does power really start to fall right after 5000rpms? That's about 400-600rpms lower than any other NA 4th gen VQ. My peak power occurs at 5600rpms. It appears that most autos peak at 5400 (I don't know why).

Where do you have the switchover set? I'm thinking 5200rpms would be pretty good.

The shop should have given you a spreadsheet printout showing HP and torque in 100rpm increments during the span of the dyno. From this you can graph the HP and TQ curves. The ME/VI should not loose any power over the US-spec intake from idle to 5400-5600rpms. It looks like Ian showed about a 10fwhp gain with the ME/VI which is about what I thought it would gain. The 5 speed should show about 12fwhp. The 00+ manifolds will always show more power (15-18fwhp) simply because they are a true long/short runner setup therefore they can breath a bit longer (300-400rpms longer).

Dave
Old 04-23-2002, 07:40 AM

Maybe he confused the torque curve with the power curve. But other than that, Ian's descritpion sounds normal for a 4th gen VQ.

DW

Originally posted by Dave B
Something is gravely wrong with that dyno. Is that a Dynojet machine or is it some other type of chassis dyno? The "platform" dynos (as shown in your pic) always read low, but that's the lowest I've heard. Does power really start to fall right after 5000rpms? That's about 400-600rpms lower than any other NA 4th gen VQ. My peak power occurs at 5600rpms. It appears that most autos peak at 5400 (I don't know why).

Where do you have the switchover set? I'm thinking 5200rpms would be pretty good.

The shop should have given you a spreadsheet printout showing HP and torque in 100rpm increments during the span of the dyno. From this you can graph the HP and TQ curves. The ME/VI should not loose any power over the US-spec intake from idle to 5400-5600rpms. It looks like Ian showed about a 10fwhp gain with the ME/VI which is about what I thought it would gain. The 5 speed should show about 12fwhp. The 00+ manifolds will always show more power (15-18fwhp) simply because they are a true long/short runner setup therefore they can breath a bit longer (300-400rpms longer).

Dave
Old 04-23-2002, 07:41 AM

Hard to find

Originally posted by Whitemax
Now I know that these are new ones, but for those that may not be able to afford the new ones, what kind of savings could be gained by buying a used one?
Used ones are really hard to find. I've talked to my contact in Japan, and he says he's called around but can't locate the VQ30DE...normally finds like the VQ25DE in the junk yard. But, I'm sure if you could find one it would be around 300-350 shipped. My guess...but I've searched high and low and couldn't find one.

-John
Old 04-23-2002, 07:59 AM

1)Yes, I think that dyno was f'ed up. Reading way Low. Matt, I think you and i and some others should do a Dyno Day somewhere else.

2)No, the bend in the flex section is just my Intake setup. Long story. (Where the heck are those WSP CAI's we were promised??)

3)I'm going completely off of memory. Let's just wait until I get copies of the Dynos.

IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 08:44 AM

1)Yes, I think that dyno was f'ed up. Reading way Low. Matt, I think you and i and some others should do a Dyno Day somewhere else.

2)No, the bend in the flex section is just my Intake setup. Long story. (Where the heck are those WSP CAI's we were promised??)

3)I'm going completely off of memory. Let's just wait until I get copies of the Dynos.

IanS
Don't worry we'll all be waiting impatiently for the dyno charts.
Old 04-23-2002, 08:49 AM

Re: Hard to find

Originally posted by Mr Cranman

Used ones are really hard to find. I've talked to my contact in Japan, and he says he's called around but can't locate the VQ30DE...normally finds like the VQ25DE in the junk yard. But, I'm sure if you could find one it would be around 300-350 shipped. My guess...but I've searched high and low and couldn't find one.

-John
Just curious how you're getting them from Japan, and everyone else is getting them from the middle east? Also, why does it take so long to ship?

My company has a site in Japan and I'm good friends with one of the guys there (he's actually here for a month). Is this something somebody can get at a Japanese Nissan dealer?
Old 04-23-2002, 08:49 AM
I'm needing a caw

Don't you read your PMs?

2)(Where the heck are those WSP CAI's we were promised??)

IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 09:03 AM

Re: Re: Hard to find

Originally posted by breaux124

Just curious how you're getting them from Japan, and everyone else is getting them from the middle east? Also, why does it take so long to ship?

My company has a site in Japan and I'm good friends with one of the guys there (he's actually here for a month). Is this something somebody can get at a Japanese Nissan dealer?
Well, I did a lot of research like Finality, and Ian looking for the parts. We first tried NZ which was a bust, then went back to the middle east looking. I located a guy in Kuwait (figure that was a safe place to look because they are at least American friendly) who gave me the part numbers we needed. Then just did a lot of searching. The guy in Kuwait told me it would take about 1-2months to get it so I started searching in Japan because I mean that is where the parts for the ME are coming from, plus I know Japanese people are really big on honor, and I didn't feel like taking the chance in the ME with our war on terrorism that we have going on. Anyway, the guy I found ships it express 3-5 days once it is shipped. It is just that Nissan dealers don't carry all the parts just like in the US. And, in Japan our car is consider super old. Cause over there they get new cars like every 1-2 years. If you can find a Japanese Nissan dealer you can get it from them...but finding a site that is in English is really hard to find, and then finding someone that speaks english is difficult also. But, if you have a friend over there he might be able to find it cheaper just to cut out the 12% commission I'm paying to get my contact in Japan to order the part. Just to give you a little incite and background on this part.

-John
Old 04-23-2002, 09:07 AM

Originally posted by Anachronism
I wish someone with an NA 5 speed would try one of these.
Tomorrow I am getting a baseline dyno on my max with the orignal intake manifold. With any luck I will get the ME VI by the weekend and do the ME VI dyno Wednsday or Thursday of next week.
Old 04-23-2002, 09:27 AM

Awesome

Originally posted by speedtrip

Tomorrow I am getting a baseline dyno on my max with the orignal intake manifold. With any luck I will get the ME VI by the weekend and do the ME VI dyno Wednsday or Thursday of next week.
That is great to hear then we will have numbers to compare!! =) I can't wait to see the 5-spd numbers, but I don't think there will be much of a difference. Good luck!!
Old 04-23-2002, 09:42 AM

Re: Awesome

That is great to hear then we will have numbers to compare!! =) I can't wait to see the 5-spd numbers, but I don't think there will be much of a difference. Good luck!!
There might be though considering how the 5 speed will lose less power than a Auto. The gain could be a few HP higher. Sounds very good to me, cant wait to see how it goes for you.

I am becoming more and more intrested in this one.

SuDZ
Old 04-23-2002, 11:57 AM
Disco Biscuit

Re: Re: Re: Hard to find

Well, I did a lot of research like Finality, and Ian looking for the parts. We first tried NZ which was a bust, then went back to the middle east looking. I located a guy in Kuwait (figure that was a safe place to look because they are at least American friendly) who gave me the part numbers we needed. Then just did a lot of searching. The guy in Kuwait told me it would take about 1-2months to get it so I started searching in Japan because I mean that is where the parts for the ME are coming from, plus I know Japanese people are really big on honor, and I didn't feel like taking the chance in the ME with our war on terrorism that we have going on. Anyway, the guy I found ships it express 3-5 days once it is shipped. It is just that Nissan dealers don't carry all the parts just like in the US. And, in Japan our car is consider super old. Cause over there they get new cars like every 1-2 years. If you can find a Japanese Nissan dealer you can get it from them...but finding a site that is in English is really hard to find, and then finding someone that speaks english is difficult also. But, if you have a friend over there he might be able to find it cheaper just to cut out the 12% commission I'm paying to get my contact in Japan to order the part. Just to give you a little incite and background on this part.

-John
Well I'd like to thank you for all your work and research. I wish I was getting money back for Uncle Sam cause I'd get one from you in a heartbeat.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:41 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hard to find

Originally posted by Whitemax

Well I'd like to thank you for all your work and research. I wish I was getting money back for Uncle Sam cause I'd get one from you in a heartbeat.
OK, I htink I understand this Dyno a little better now.

All I have is a K&N filter and a WSP Y-Pipe.

MAX Power throughout the Dyno is 175.21fwhp. MAX Power in 3rd Gear is 155.6 in all the runs. So he was only measuring 3rd gear, and that's why the numbers are low.

interestingly, Max Torque in 3rd Gear with the VI on is 179.3. With it off is 162.1

But the BIG difference is at high RPMs throughout the gears. at 5800 RPMs in 3rd Gear, for example, is like this:

VI turned OFF = 123fwhp, 135 Torque
VI ON = 140fwhp, 180 Torque!

And the gap gets even bigger at 6200, 6200 RPMs in 3rd Gear. 105hp vs 128, 127TQ vs 169TQ.

So the higher you go, the more hp and torque in comparison. This happens when hitting high RPMs in all gears, not just 3rd.

So I may have been high when I said 30fwhp. I'm sorry aobut that. I only looked at the data sporadically while Dynoing and i may have miscalculated somewhere.

But the good thing is that it is a constant increase at high RPMs in all gears, and the HP/Torque stays fairly even throughout the powerband to redline.

And it seems to give more of a boost to Torque than HP.

AS you can tell, i have the charts, but no scanner on me. I will scan them when I get home tonight at 5pm.

IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 02:47 PM
ems
Newbie - Just Registered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by iansw
[B]1)Yes, I think that dyno was f'ed up. Reading way Low. Matt, I think you and i and some others should do a Dyno Day somewhere else.

My dyno F'ed up? I don't think so. Your baseline was 148.5 which is normal and right on with other dynojets. Where do you come up with 125? here's the info on mine:
DYNOJET MODEL 248 Above ground purchased FEB '02(whoever says that an above ground setup will dyno lower than an in ground, you better get your facts straight, they are the SAME machine, how would it make a difference if the dyno is in the ground or not? This is confermed by DYNOJET RESEARCH themselves!!!!) All of us have been trained on how to use the DYNO by DYNOJET RESEARCH so don't say we don't know how to use it. Also, I've compared our dyno sheets with others on different cars with same type of mods and all of them are in the same range. Dynojet says if you go to another dyno facility with an another dynojet, the readings will be within 1% of each other. Many factors will determin your "WHEEL HP" number like: Wheel Size, wheel weight, transmision, (drivtrain), elevation, room temp, engine temp, "smoothing factor on the graph", SAE Correction or not, and not to mention some motors are made stronger than others. And Ian, I am using the most up to date software available, I accidentally gave you the .djr files instead of the .001 files, that was my mistake, but thanks for making it sound like we have a piece of **** dyno with out to date software. I even have a dyno sheet from Carborator Connection (in ground dynojet 248)in Kirkland of my car two years ago and the numbers are within 1% on my machine(above ground dynojet 248).

One thing though, since we did 8 runs on your car back to back without proper cooling down time, The intake showed very impressive results.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:48 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hard to find

OK, I htink I understand this Dyno a little better now.

All I have is a K&N filter and a WSP Y-Pipe.

MAX Power throughout the Dyno is 175.21fwhp. MAX Power in 3rd Gear is 155.6 in all the runs. So he was only measuring 3rd gear, and that's why the numbers are low.

interestingly, Max Torque in 3rd Gear with the VI on is 179.3. With it off is 162.1

But the BIG difference is at high RPMs throughout the gears. at 5800 RPMs in 3rd Gear, for example, is like this:

VI turned OFF = 123fwhp, 135 Torque
VI ON = 140fwhp, 180 Torque!

And the gap gets even bigger at 6200, 6200 RPMs in 3rd Gear. 105hp vs 128, 127TQ vs 169TQ.

So the higher you go, the more hp and torque in comparison. This happens when hitting high RPMs in all gears, not just 3rd.

So I may have been high when I said 30fwhp. I'm sorry aobut that. I only looked at the data sporadically while Dynoing and i may have miscalculated somewhere.

But the good thing is that it is a constant increase at high RPMs in all gears, and the HP/Torque stays fairly even throughout the powerband to redline.

And it seems to give more of a boost to Torque than HP.

AS you can tell, i have the charts, but no scanner on me. I will scan them when I get home tonight at 5pm.

IanS
Man, I can't wait to get mine. But that is awesome congrats...You must love it when you start to plateau and then it boost back in with the power. Hey, when did you choose to have the VI actually open up??? At what RPM??? Can't wait to actually look over the dyno. Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:54 PM

I have been thinking about nitrous but this seems more interesting so I'm jumping in to stay informed. Can't wait to see the graph. A slope that continues up to redline
Old 04-23-2002, 02:57 PM

More torque than horses

Holy cow...forgot to mention that. Man, you must definitely feel this sucker kick in when it hits the specific RPM. Man great Torque numbers and Horse Power numbers...this is going to be so fun.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:59 PM
I'm needing a caw

Well specific hp gains aside. I think what Ian is trying to drive home is the fact that this MI manifold is just what the 4 gen VQ needs. Upper rpm breathing ability. It's what makes the 3-gen ve breath so well and the 2k2 3.5VQs breath so well. What you guys should be looking at is the lack of power drop off after 5000rpms or so. The fact that this intake allows the VQ to not only HOLD the hp/torque but actually improve the hp/torque curves is amazing.
Old 04-23-2002, 03:00 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ems
[B]

My dyno F'ed up? I don't think so. Your baseline was 148.5 which is normal and right on with other dynojets. Where do you come up with 125? here's the info on mine:
DYNOJET MODEL 248 Above ground purchased FEB '02(whoever says that an above ground setup will dyno lower than an in ground, you better get your facts straight, they are the SAME machine, how would it make a difference if the dyno is in the ground or not? This is confermed by DYNOJET RESEARCH themselves!!!!) All of us have been trained on how to use the DYNO by DYNOJET RESEARCH so don't say we don't know how to use it. Also, I've compared our dyno sheets with others on different cars with same type of mods and all of them are in the same range. Dynojet says if you go to another dyno facility with an another dynojet, the readings will be within 1% of each other. Many factors will determin your "WHEEL HP" number like: Wheel Size, wheel weight, transmision, (drivtrain), elevation, room temp, engine temp, "smoothing factor on the graph", SAE Correction or not, and not to mention some motors are made stronger than others. And Ian, I am using the most up to date software available, I accidentally gave you the .djr files instead of the .001 files, that was my mistake, but thanks for making it sound like we have a piece of **** dyno with out to date software. I even have a dyno sheet from Carborator Connection (in ground dynojet 248)in Kirkland of my car two years ago and the numbers are within 1% on my machine(above ground dynojet 248).

One thing though, since we did 8 runs on your car back to back without proper cooling down time, The intake showed very impressive results.
Whoa man.

I figured out why the dynos were different. Didn't you see that above???

I said I was wrong. It's just that you were measuring in 3rd Gear Only, that's all. other Dynos I've seen measure throughout all gears, which is probably not as good, because those result in 1st and second don't really matter.

If I made Extreme Motorsports Dyno sound bad, It's not true. Just some confusion. I said that before and now I'm saying it again.

Also, how was I to know you gave me the wrong files? I don't own a DynoJet. Which is also why I misunderstood the readings.

I understand your frustration. It is completely a result of my misunderstanding about how it all worked, and completely my fault.

Anyway, I highly recommend them, they are nice guys.
IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 03:14 PM

I thought dynoing in 3rd gear, in a 4th gen auto, is correct. Basically choose the gear that closest to 1:1. 1st and 2nd gear runs will artificially inflate the numbers, while 4th will make things lower.

For a 5 speed, the best gear would be 4th gear.

DW

Whoa man.

I said I was wrong. It's just that you were measuring in 3rd Gear Only, that's all. other Dynos I've seen measure throughout all gears, which is probably not as good, because those result in 1st and second don't really matter.

If I made Extreme Motorsports Dyno sound bad, It's not true. Just some confusion. I said that before and now I'm saying it again.

Also, how was I to know you gave me the wrong files? I don't own a DynoJet. Which is also why I misunderstood the readings.

I understand your frustration. It is completely a result of my misunderstanding about how it all worked, and completely my fault.

IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 03:21 PM

Oooooh, I've noticed.
Given that this was a Nissan part, this is just what I expected it to do. What's even more amazing is that it's a compromise design, not a true dual runner setup, yet works so well. Man, did Nissan do their homework! I can understand even more why Nissan never brought it to the US. The 5th gen VQ30 wouldn't have looked so powerful compared to the 4th gen if they did. The VQ engine is just so damn good

DW

Originally posted by Jeff92se
Well specific hp gains aside. I think what Ian is trying to drive home is the fact that this MI manifold is just what the 4 gen VQ needs. Upper rpm breathing ability. It's what makes the 3-gen ve breath so well and the 2k2 3.5VQs breath so well. What you guys should be looking at is the lack of power drop off after 5000rpms or so. The fact that this intake allows the VQ to not only HOLD the hp/torque but actually improve the hp/torque curves is amazing.
Old 04-23-2002, 03:24 PM

Most people dyno in 3rd, but 4th is actualy closer to a 1:1 (albeit smaller than 1).
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ght=gear+ratio

5-speed Gear Ratios
1st 3.285
2nd 1.850
3rd 1.206
4th 0.954
5th 0.759
final 3.823

Overall the power definitely sounds like it's there and I can't wait to see the torque curve The other great thing about the VI is that it's great for racing and won't really affect everyday driving since most people don't stay above 5k.
-hype
Old 04-23-2002, 03:29 PM

OK, so now I'm confused a little.

When people say "I Dynoed at 190hp!, are they talking about in 3rd Gear!?!?

If so, then I'm doing 145 stock and 155 max with the VI.

What's wrong with my car?!?!
Maybe I'll have to check that Knock Sensor out, I've been hearing they've caused some people trouble.

Or when people say "I Dynoed at 190!", do they mean highest HP through all the gears???

In that case, I would feel better about my numbers.

IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 03:32 PM
ejj

Maybe I'll have to check that Knock Sensor out, I've been hearing they've caused some people trouble.

Or when people say "I Dynoed at 190!", do they mean highest HP through all the gears???

IanS
Most likely you're hearing that from a 5 speed owner.

5 speeds should dyno in 4th gear, auto's should dyno in 3rd. Only count the numbers from those gears, ignore the rest.
Old 04-23-2002, 03:34 PM
I'm needing a caw

Well, I don't know about your specific car Ian. But what is more important is the RELATIVE numbers. Regardless of what the total numbers were, what you want to be interested in is the change in those numbers.

If you think your car is not putting out the #s it should. Maybe you can race EB/Matt just for a quick reference.

IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 03:41 PM
ems
Newbie - Just Registered

Whoa man.

IanS
It's Elite Motorsports. But I didn't expect you to know they were the wrong files, I admit it was my mistake I gave you the wrong ones but you were so quick to say we had "out dated software" it doesn't matter, I just wanted to clear everything up and we're cool, okay. and I was typing that message the same time you were.
Old 04-23-2002, 03:41 PM

[B]OK, so now I'm confused a little.

Yes they talk about the only gear that they take readings in. The dyno numbers are only recorded in the gear with the 1:1 ratio and people talk about the Max hp and Max tq numbers. My numbers with intake and exhaust were 163.6fwhp and 183tq.
-hype
Old 04-23-2002, 03:54 PM

how will it work with a protorque converter?

I have a protorque torque converter at my car with rpm raised to 2800. How will these two mods work in combination with each other? Will they compliment each other or will one neagate the other's results? Thanks for your help.
Old 04-23-2002, 03:58 PM

Its true that the bes tgear to dyno an auto in is 3rd, thats the gear i had mine dynoed in and the #'s where with PR CAI 140 hp, 162 ft/lbs. with PrCai and greddy catback/rt cat i had 150 hp and 167 ft/lbs, and then after adding the y-pipe i hit 167 hp and 195 ft/lbs. All runs where done with wider 17's, so i think by changing back to stock wheels and after i reset the ecu i should be in the 170 range. And some engines may be stronger than others, and i think if you had wider tires on there, that could affect you hp readings a little too.
But anyway great #'s regardless and I will probably be ordering one from you very soon.
Ryan
Old 04-23-2002, 04:46 PM

Originally posted by ems

It's Elite Motorsports. But I didn't expect you to know they were the wrong files, I admit it was my mistake I gave you the wrong ones but you were so quick to say we had "out dated software" it doesn't matter, I just wanted to clear everything up and we're cool, okay. and I was typing that message the same time you were.
My bad, it IS Elite Motorsports.

Heh. I was doing that all day yesterday too. Now the name is permanently ingraned in my head.

Everything is cleared up, and I always smoke ebmorgan in races.

But not by much. His I30, with no mods is darned close to me with a Y-Pipe. His car seems to have more torque on low end than any Maxima I've driven. Nobody quite knows why. Luck from the factory, we assume.

Hopefully, Adam, we'll see you this weekend, or soon after. In a few months I may be tlaking to you about a N02 Install, also.

Sorry I can be such a dumbazz.

IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 05:18 PM

How heavy are your rims?? Maybe their weight is sapping the power that
your extra mods are giving you.

DW

IanS
Old 04-23-2002, 06:01 PM

what does the car sound like now? any louder, does it sound kinda like a vtec changeover when that boost comes on your taking about?
Old 04-23-2002, 06:10 PM
SLOW

Have you scanned the dyno plots yet?

Quick Reply: ME VI Installed