4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

I really love the Ionicdynamicc rear balance and the side skirts but....

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2002, 07:01 PM
Mamoru

I really love the Ionicdynamicc rear balance and the side skirts but....

do you guys think the wheel gap is ugly? I was thinking about lowering the car and getting like a stillen kit or something, but Ionics kit is made for non lowered cars. So its either I pay a lot of money and get my car lowered AND get a body kit...or I just pay for the stillen lip, Ionic sides, and the rear valance. What do you guyz think??? By the way, I have a 98 SE so I don't really need new spring and struts, Just for the looks

Old 05-07-2002, 07:30 PM

Re: I really love the Ionicdynamicc rear balance and the side skirts but....

Originally posted by Mamoru
do you guys think the wheel gap is ugly? I was thinking about lowering the car and getting like a stillen kit or something, but Ionics kit is made for non lowered cars. So its either I pay a lot of money and get my car lowered AND get a body kit...or I just pay for the stillen lip, Ionic sides, and the rear valance. What do you guyz think??? By the way, I have a 98 SE so I don't really need new spring and struts, Just for the looks
Do you even have to ask?

Ofcourse wheel-gap is ugly, its not even a discussion worthy topic.

You can get the Ionic Dynamics kit with a two-piece rear that is lowered car safe. Or you can be daring and lower your car with the full rear piece. I'm planning on doing that sometime in the future.

Remember, lowering isnt just for looks, its for safety, performance and stability.