4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Don Cooper's Valve Body?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2000, 05:54 PM

Can anyone give me some information regarding Don Cooper's Valve Body?

I have e-mailed him more than once, and have not had a response. I'm wondering if he's still in business, or if I have the correct e-mail address. Does he have a phone number I can contact him at for business? I've heard that the work he does is really great for the auto tranny.

Please help me out here!!!

Thanks in advance for your response...
Old 12-08-2000, 06:04 PM

Originally posted by Car With No Name
Can anyone give me some information regarding Don Cooper's Valve Body?

I have e-mailed him more than once, and have not had a response. I'm wondering if he's still in business, or if I have the correct e-mail address. Does he have a phone number I can contact him at for business? I've heard that the work he does is really great for the auto tranny.

Please help me out here!!!

Thanks in advance for your response...
He's "off the air" until he completes work on his new website. I guess he'll be back up and running sometime early next year. Stay tuned for the new and improved Don...
Old 12-08-2000, 06:15 PM

Hey Bullseye,
Thanks for the info. What was his old Website address?
I'll be waiting impatiantly...eheheh

By the way, How do you like your UDP? Did you like the response? Any problems? Let me know...
Old 12-08-2000, 06:36 PM

Hey Bullseye,
Thanks for the info. What was his old Website address?
I'll be waiting impatiantly...eheheh

By the way, How do you like your UDP? Did you like the response? Any problems? Let me know...
Sorry, I don't know what his old e-mail address was. From what I can tell, a LOT of folks are waiting for his return.

I like the UDP. I had new belts [not included] installed with it, too. I've had it on for about 8 months now, and so far, no problems. Thank godness for head rests! I think the car accelerates with more pep now. A blip on the throttle in 1st gear yields a *very* satisfying lunge, along with a throaty growl from the GReddy exhaust. But I digress... I recommend it to you. Unorthodox Racing sent me one in a very timely shipment. I forget what I paid, but I think it was around $200, give or take. They are available in a few colors, but I chose black for stealth. The pulley looks and feels like a high-quality piece. Engine jewelry... Later.
Old 12-08-2000, 06:45 PM

ehehehehehehehehe...I've already got it....ehehehehehe
I wasn't sure about putting it on because of some mixed response. but now with yours i'm doing it!!!!
Where do you live?
I heard the AC will suffer.
what about stereo?
Thanks
Old 12-08-2000, 07:01 PM

ehehehehehehehehe...I've already got it....ehehehehehe
I wasn't sure about putting it on because of some mixed response. but now with yours i'm doing it!!!!
Where do you live?
I heard the AC will suffer.
what about stereo?
Thanks
I live in Memphis, but I still consider Columbus, Ohio my home. I have not had problems with my UDP. My A/C works OK. My [aftermarket, 260-watt] stereo works fine. Unorthodox says their piece is designed to provide ample power for all the accessories and up to a 300-watt stereo. You can probably install the UDP yourself, but I had my mechanic do it while he was installing my Centerforce clutch. Nice...