5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

FL BEAWARE OF Shinjiduo

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 02:05 PM

BEAWARE OF Shinjiduo

BEAWARE OF THIS SELLER HE WILL RIPPP U OFF BREAK YOUR ITEMS AND TRY YO SELL YOU IS ITEM.

THIS IS WHAT HE DID TO MY ITEM AND WANTED ME TO BUY HIS FOR 45 HE KNOWINGLY BROKE MY ITEM AND TRIED TO BLAME ME.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:09 PM

Yea, we haven't heard any good news about him. Hope it gets straighten out.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:10 PM

YOU CAN TELL HE USE A KNIFE

PS I TOOK ITEM OUT AT POST OFFICE PARKING LOT AND SHIP DUE TO FACT I NEED TO USE MY WINDOWS IN FLORIDA MY FIRST TIME TAKEN IT OUT AND NO WAY DID I SEND IT BROKEN HE OWES ME A MASTER SWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 02:13 PM

Shame on him, he shouldn't do business with anyone if he can't do it correctly and carefully.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:14 PM

http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-selle...shinjiduo.html
Old 10-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Maxima Grounding Kit Spec

Boy I have become an easy target now? I get a damaged part, I give mrjamaica options to correct the issue; namely he can buy a fully modified and undamaged switch from me at a reduced price (and keep his old one). He refuses, then he makes a point to make all of his complaints public because he know a big portion of the community has their pitch forks out already against me. I guess he is trying to force me to do things his way but he would have gotten further along if he tried to handle the issue behind closed doors. Now I am already done and whatever the moderators decide to do to me they can. I admit I am an ***, I do not communcate, I am slow, hell I'm a lair (giving incorrect turnaround times) but I am not vendictive nor despicable which is what he is accusing me of is. The only thing I regret about what I have done in this instance is bail out on 2000_MAXIMA_KING in favor of this guy. I should have bet on a known honest commodity instead of tring to take a short cut I am sorry 2000_MAXIMA_KING I was selfish and now mrjamaica is trying to ruin what is already a ruined reputation because he cannot admit a mistake was made somwhere on his end not the USPS and not mine.

Last edited by Shinjiduo; 10-08-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:45 PM

This guy is nasty will not take responsibilty and now i can never sell this item pray before u do business with him he owes me a master switch he refused to take pic proof and waited days to say its broken his kids broke it or he did.
QUOTE:

I conmtacted you about it? Why would I do such a despicable action? I cannot believe you would attack me in such a way. I received the piece that way and that was my complaint from the get go. There was no plastic in the box so I could deduct that it was cracked prior to being boxed. Maybe I was in the wrong for assuming you know when you put the switch in the box but it does not change the fact it was cracked.

Do you have children? If so, an accident could have occured and knowing children they might have been inclined not to devulge certain facts before you boxed and shipped. All I am saying is this was a big inconveinence for me too not to mention as I already stated I burned a bridge with someone I already had did business with before in your favor not for altruistic reasons but because of perceived conveience for both you and I based on our close proximity to one another. I hand my trust over only to get roasted by you with false accusations. I tell you the path to hell is definitely paved with good intentions (and some not so good ones). Good luck and once again I do hope you get this job done eventually.
END QUTOTE
Old 10-08-2011, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by 03VQMAX
Shame on him, he shouldn't do business with anyone if he can't do it correctly and carefully.
For the majority of the time I have done business on the org I have put my best foot foward. But I suck now I am trying to get on a recovery tour if you will but between burning 2000_MAXIMA_KING and in turn getting burned by mrjamaica I am learning the hard way, karma can be swift and beautifully justified. I guess my time doing business on the org is soon to be over.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:48 PM

i take it public to warn maxima.org members that u are the worst member we have how could u do this and feel like a human plus i only did this after your long apology on what you have changed and are willing to do to remain on the org i spend money here and never been burned until today!!!

Last edited by mrjamaica98mx; 10-08-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by mrjamaica98mx
This guy is nasty will not take responsibilty and now i can never sell this item pray before u do business with him he owes me a master switch he refused to take pic proof and waited days to say its broken his kids broke it or he did.

Originally Posted by Shinjiduo
I contacted you about it? Why would I do such a despicable action? I cannot believe you would attack me in such a way. I received the piece that way and that was my complaint from the get go. There was no plastic in the box so I could deduct that it was cracked prior to being boxed. Maybe I was in the wrong for assuming you know when you put the switch in the box but it does not change the fact it was cracked.

Do you have children? If so, an accident could have occured and knowing children they might have been inclined not to devulge certain facts before you boxed and shipped. All I am saying is this was a big inconveinence for me too not to mention as I already stated I burned a bridge with someone I already had did business with before in your favor not for altruistic reasons but because of perceived conveience for both you and I based on our close proximity to one another. I hand my trust over only to get roasted by you with false accusations. I tell you the path to hell is definitely paved with good intentions (and some not so good ones). Good luck and once again I do hope you get this job done eventually.
Statement in bold lettering is a lie. I received the unit on 10/4/2011" did not see it until late that night Roughly 22:30 and I contacted him right after I got off of work the next day 15:33 10/5/2011 if you want proof check the tracking number USPS 03103490000169066767. I do not know how to pull the time stamp from my PM's but if anyone wants to access my account to see when I first contacted mrjamaica I'll let you log in (just PM me). You can also see how unfair I was to 2000_MAXIMA_KING as well. As for the pics what would that have proven? It just shows a broken piece not when it was broken (this is not a crime scene you know with police officers to inspect and give their stamp of authenticity) and I don't have a real digital camera so why waste the time taking a pixelated cell phone pic that is not going to prove anything? especially when mrjamaica's first reponse was not "I need pics" but "You are not right, now you ask for more money, you waisted my time, it is too hot down here to not have control of the windows, send the switches back and my money!" No mention of pictures being necessary until the day after which was Wednesday and by then everything was already boxed up.

I am not the real victim here I am just not as bad as mrjamaica make me out to be. I think I would have to do a lot worst than what he is accusing me of to be the worst person in this forum. But hey I am not even going to agrue my status anymore the tribe has spoken and will continue to speak I have some supporters I have some nay sayers what make mrjamaica different is that he is the first one to lie on me so if you want to base your decision on what he has to say you are on fautly ground.

Here is the message I sent on 10/05/2011"

Dear Mr Wood

I got you switches but we have a problem your master switch is cracked and as far as I am concerned despite working is not suitable for trade with a switch that is fully intact. From here you have two choices you can take everything back work undone, buy a spare master I have that is already modified for $43 which is a low price for a stock switch and i'll send your switch and that switch back to you or I can modify your switch for $38. It is up to you but I will not trade a perfectly intact switch for one that is not I don't care if it is fully functional or not. Let me know what you want to do.

Sincerely

Royal, Elijah S.

Last edited by Shinjiduo; 10-08-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:07 PM

i have proof shipped mon arrive to u tue u contact me wed no pics if it was me i would have taken a picture u are gonaa do this to the wrong person one day
Old 10-08-2011, 03:11 PM

i did not want to say this but to make matters worst i drove from tue-fri from work with no windows just the sunroof had to bring shorts to change in everyday ac would have burned too much gas and to do that for nothing for nothing sucks
Old 10-08-2011, 03:28 PM

i take it public to warn maxima.org members that u are the worst member we have how could u do this and feel like a human plus i only did this after your long apology on what you have changed and are willing to do to remain on the org i spend money here and never been burned until today!!!
The only person in this situation that has the right to say that is 2000_MAXIMA_KING but you my friend; you are just a trouble maker. As for being burned you got your pieces back and they all work along with your money so I fail to see the burn on your end.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:33 PM

i have proof shipped mon arrive to u tue u contact me wed no pics if it was me i would have taken a picture u are gonaa do this to the wrong person one day
Who is going to get mad enough to hurt me off of this I had my moments in this conflict but the majority of the aggression is coming from you. So what? Someone is going to get me because they are trying to bully me into what they want? I doubt it. Karma got me and I'll make sure to play my cards all the way right not just partially right next time.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:39 PM

Never hand a problem with Shinjiduo. Hard to get in contact with him but his grounding kit arrived as described. Given this did occur about one year ago.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by 02max245
Never hand a problem with Shinjiduo. Hard to get in contact with him but his grounding kit arrived as described. Given this did occur about one year ago.
Yeah and I am trying to make up for the time in between but it seems I cannot get out of my own way (As in the case of 2000_MAXIMA_KING) or anyone else's (As in the case of mrjamaica). Let's just hope the moderators don't think I am an utter deteriment to this forum.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:49 PM

....i hope this gets resolved. its been a while since i worked with him, but when i had i was pleased. just a few months ago i hit him up regarding a task i wanted to bring his product to a different forum im a part of now (acura legend) He was open to the idea of expanding and was willing to work with me....i hope you guys can come to a mutual agreement...
Old 10-08-2011, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by a33_ridah
....i hope this gets resolved. its been a while since i worked with him, but when i had i was pleased. just a few months ago i hit him up regarding a task i wanted to bring his product to a different forum im a part of now (acura legend) He was open to the idea of expanding and was willing to work with me....i hope you guys can come to a mutual agreement...
There is no reconcilation now. I obliged on his request for a return and refund now he just wants to smear my name because he is angry. I cannot fix that and if he sent his parts back to me for any reason it would just prove he is a hyprocrite and a lair so he could not do that anymore even if he wanted to. So, this is it. But this is on the wrong forum but I am sure the moderators will fix that.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:16 PM

Never had a problem with Shinjiduo
Old 10-08-2011, 05:35 PM

i am glad u can look at the picture i know it reminds you of what u did you made a deal and u screwed me over and u screwed my part and i will never forgive u for that and the next person will see i GUARANTEE YOU WILL DO THIS TO SOMEONE AGAIN!

PLUS
you did not even do the rear switches just to be fair
Old 10-08-2011, 06:35 PM

Here here never had a problem with shinjiduo, was a little delayed with the gauge rings but no fault of his(customs is a bi*ch). But when I PM'd him, he got right back at me and also offered a refund if it didnt arrive at a respectable time. All I can say Elijah is take your licks man it'll all work out for the better.

Also mrjamaica this ***** just childish come on you got your part and your money LET IT GO most people who make threads like this get really burned and come out with nothing.

Last edited by mista0406; 10-08-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:41 PM

This is a he said/she said problem! No one car argue either way, only can say, he broke it, etc.... Man this sux for both parties!
Old 10-08-2011, 06:44 PM

Perhaps next time you do business with anyone take a picture that is dated for piece of mind. That way no one can dispute whether the item was broken before receiving it. Sad but seems like that is the way to go.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Got Retrofit?

Damn, again?

Honestly, the OP shouldn't be complaining if he got his money and item back.

I had no problems with Shinjiduo when I purchased my grounding kit from him.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:57 PM

Deal gone wrong. It happens from time to time with no one to blame! OP doesn't have pictures to prove that Shinjiduo received a broken item, and vice versa. It's an unfortunate situation...
Old 10-08-2011, 07:39 PM

/endthread
Old 10-08-2011, 08:29 PM

IBTL... :metalmax:
Old 10-09-2011, 04:42 AM

I had purchased a over head light for my car from shinjiduo and got it fast and had no issues
Old 10-09-2011, 06:25 AM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

i am glad u can look at the picture i know it reminds you of what u did you made a deal and u screwed me over and u screwed my part and i will never forgive u for that and the next person will see i GUARANTEE YOU WILL DO THIS TO SOMEONE AGAIN!

PLUS
you did not even do the rear switches just to be fair
Why should he do your rear switches? U got your part and money. Deal is obviously a wash.

Shinj came through fine on the two deals we had when I was n Afghanistan, no issues no worries.

Lock this silly **** up.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:56 AM

AND

Last edited by FrankA33; 10-09-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:52 AM

FrankA33 That was funny. Truly.