5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Another example of crap Nissan Service!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2002, 07:21 PM

Another example of crap Nissan Service!

Well, I called the 800 # for Nissan customer non-service about my paint chips. The dealer here (Ed Hicks Nissan) TOLD me to call Nissan about the paint....maybe they can help... so I did. What happens?? Nissan calls the dealer to get "more details". Well, when Nissan talked to the dealer, the same jerks (at Ed Hicks Nissan)that TOLD me to call Nissan refused to have a paint inspector come look at my car.

Anyway, Nissan customer service called me back and said "We have no choice but to take the dealers word". BULL $H!T... Yeah.... I'm taking time out of my life to call Nissan about a non-existant paint problem . That really tells me a lot about what Nissan thinks of my time and me as a paying customer.

To top it off... Ed Hicks Nissan scratched my console when they replaced the defective Bose head unit.... To top THAT off... the new head unit doesn't work either (Error F3 the display.... whatever that means... no music)

Sorry for the rant... I really WANT to like my car... but I feel I must warn anyone who is doing their research before buying and who may have a Nissan on their candidate list of cars... Nissan will be happy make passionate love to you but they WILL NOT respect you in the morning! Put your hard earned dollar in another make... there are PLENTY of other good ones.

I will take my revenge the only way a consumer can... Tell the WORLD about how they are treating me. Maybe I can cost them more money in sales than they have screwed me for!
Old 07-28-2002, 09:28 PM
The silent but deadly Moderator

on the radio..

you can really take them to task for that. the procedure calls for taping the dash and using a towel to cover the bottom. They obviously didnt follow the procedure correctly or your dash would not be scratched.
Old 07-28-2002, 09:35 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

I have dealt with Ford, GM, Jeep-Chrysler, and Nissan . I would say out of all of them , Jep-Chrysler was the best. They even gave me an Escalade to drive for 2 weeks due to a mistake they made. I was told that Nissan had great service. had I known this, I might have just paid the extra $$ for the G35.