5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

What's with people throwing stuff at my car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 11:09 PM

What's with people throwing stuff at my car?

Ok this is going to be a long post.
Sorry, but it will entertain a lot of you guys.

So, 2 weeks ago I'm coming back from dinner with my g/f and one of my fraternity brothers when I notice a v6 stang and a 91 accord with altezzas in front of me. I didn't pay them much attention and passed them and kept going 90 and went about my business. I hit the local speed trap area and slow it down to 60 when all of a sudden they both pass me and cut me off and slow down to 40 MPH on a 2 lane highway. They had me blocked so i couldn't get threw. They were local high school kids in my college town and from what I could tell they were football players. I start to get ****ed and try to pass them but they keep trying to run me off into a ditch. Then one of the girls in the accord throw a strawberry milkshake at my car. My fraternity brother in the back seat gets ****ed off and makes the remakr "open the trunk and get the bat I'll hit that b!tch in the face and she won't be cheerleading no more" We get a good laugh and my g/f gets angry and calls the state troopers. Of course these kids know that if they keep going on the main way into town they would get stopped because we called the cops. They take the backroads into town. As soon as we pull in there are 9 cop cars waiting for them. We told them they went the other way and gave them their plate numbers. Of course the cops did nothing because they were state champions of football and what not and small town politics didn't help either. College kids mean nothing in this town. So we go about our business. Of course the next day we are followed by them but one of my other fraternity brothers puts the fear of God in them.

Next scenerio. I was coming back from HIN in Dallas and I was minding my own business when this red civc coupe with a bigass wing gray body kit pulls up next to me on the highway. We race from an 80 then a 50 and whoop him both times. I gave him the thumps up for at least trying. We get on that same road as those punk kids were on and we race the whole way. I slow down again cause of the speed trap and they get in front of me. They start throwing cigaretts at my car. I get ****ed and pass them and open my bottle of pepsi twist and throw it out the sunroon and it hits their car. We pull up at the first redlight and I roll my windows down. They go your car is fast as hell... sorry about the cigaretts it was my dumb friend in the back. I said it was cool and laugh about how he got pepsi all over his civic. He gets ****ed revs and and tries to race me again. Of course I whoop him again and go home and have a beer cause i'm tired.

Last scenerio. I was coming to Dallas after a long week of finals. I see this 2k2 with 20's on his car and dark tint. I pull up next to him he gives me the duece and we just roll. This v6 firebird comes up to us and cuts both of us off. We floor it. The intake was going! The dude exits after 5 miles of playing ***** and mouse with this joker. I keep passing this guy and I had to slow down cause of traffic. He decides he wants to get rid of all his trash and chunks it at me. I get ****ed and get in front of him and brake check him down to 30 he can't pass me because of traffic. He got ****ed and try to ram me but didn't have the *****. I flick him off and he exits ****ed trying to pass all the traffic on the highway. He couldn't and I just went about my business.

Stupid ******** and their slow cars are just envious. I hope they learned their lessons. My friend told me to get a paintball gun and just shoot at retards like that. Oh well.
I hope i entertained you guys.
Old 08-10-2002, 11:22 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

my list of arsenal that i want to keep in my car:

6 cell mag-lite
paint-ball gun
potato canon
brake fluid.
Old 08-10-2002, 11:36 PM

Originally posted by MaximaZero
my list of arsenal that i want to keep in my car:

6 cell mag-lite
paint-ball gun
potato canon
brake fluid.
Forget the Mag light, I'll just toss the D-Cells at 'em!
Old 08-10-2002, 11:40 PM

Re: What's with people throwing stuff at my car?

u guys scare me......if u were in L.A, that would be bullets hitting ur car, not trash. So, please dont tempt them or get involved. Just have the cops deal with them, dont retaliate.

Originally posted by yongjun
Ok this is going to be a long post.
Sorry, but it will entertain a lot of you guys.
Old 08-11-2002, 06:06 AM

Someone in another thread wonders why their insurance for being an under-25-male is sky high

Old 08-11-2002, 07:22 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

i think it's retarted how football plays a role in this.

[roadrage]
You should tell the high school coach that if his players messes with you again, you'll shoot their tires out so they crash into a tree and die.
[/roadrage]
Old 08-11-2002, 07:51 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

you should carry a cheap camera with you. That way you can get the crazy stuff on film. Especailly the cheerleads mooning you.... if that ever happeneds.

I would advise against the paint ball gun. There are too many legal issue with it. It can be argued that what they were doing is a crime against property. What you would do is a crime against a person. And if you get pulled over and found with the paintball gun, your going to have to come up a pretty good story.
I used to have a long, light weight bat in my trunk with a glove and a couple of softballs. That way, I would be able to say it was for softball practice.
Old 08-11-2002, 09:47 AM

Those punk kids are just immature, but when older grown ups start doing it is when it starts ****ing me off.

Oh I have pictures of all the cars too

And as for cheerleaders mooning me.
I was on a road trip about 3 weeks ago and some hot girls from OU flashed our Fraternity van! It was awsome!
Old 08-11-2002, 11:01 AM
JET Speed Lab

Originally posted by yongjun
Those punk kids are just immature, but when older grown ups start doing it is when it starts ****ing me off.

Oh I have pictures of all the cars too

And as for cheerleaders mooning me.
I was on a road trip about 3 weeks ago and some hot girls from OU flashed our Fraternity van! It was awsome!
you should carry a bucket of bunny's in your car and throw them at people when they p!ss you off.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:07 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by ToYLeT902
you should carry a bucket of bunny's in your car and throw them at people when they p!ss you off.
Then they'll be dead bunnies.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:10 AM
JET Speed Lab

Originally posted by Y2KevSE

Then they'll be dead bunnies.
i meant like little moshi moro's.. not real bunny's
Old 08-11-2002, 11:24 AM

Originally posted by ToYLeT902
i meant like little moshi moro's.. not real bunny's
I've considered carrying a carton of eggs to throw at idiots, but I'd run out of them just driving down the street. That, and the Houston summers would leave me a dozen hard-boiled eggs that wouldn't be near as cool as a fresh egg on their hood.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:34 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally posted by Tanman

I've considered carrying a carton of eggs to throw at idiots, but I'd run out of them just driving down the street. That, and the Houston summers would leave me a dozen hard-boiled eggs that wouldn't be near as cool as a fresh egg on their hood.
let them sit in secure packaging for a few months. rotten eggs: very putrid.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:44 AM

Originally posted by MaximaZero

let them sit in secure packaging for a few months. rotten eggs: very putrid.
Yeah, but then you'd suffer as much as whoever you throw them at .
Old 08-11-2002, 04:51 PM
IMBOUTTOBUSTSOMEGHOSTS

another good weapon of choice that ive heard is spark plugs. one could pick up an eight pack of cheap autolite plugs and break off the ceramic part. throw it into a window and it will spider like nobody's business. ive heard that it wont go through the window but it leaves a lasting impression.
Old 08-11-2002, 04:56 PM

And what if you end up throwing a spark plug at the wrong person??
Old 08-11-2002, 05:16 PM
IMBOUTTOBUSTSOMEGHOSTS

well then i guess you would have to accept the consequences of your actions. another thing, how do they know that i'm not the wrong person.
Old 08-11-2002, 09:01 PM

"open the trunk and get the bat I'll hit that b!tch in the face and she won't be cheerleading no more"

Sorry man, but it seems as though you are just one step above these guys. You can highway race and have fun, but just be careful. Comments like those above can come back to haunt you....
Old 08-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Maxma2k2

Then that ***** shouldnt have messed with his car,,, Milkshake,,, Thats just wrong, really wrong on a maxima!

Old 08-11-2002, 09:13 PM

Re: Re: What's with people throwing stuff at my car?

Originally posted by Texasguy
"open the trunk and get the bat I'll hit that b!tch in the face and she won't be cheerleading no more"

Sorry man, but it seems as though you are just one step above these guys. You can highway race and have fun, but just be careful. Comments like those above can come back to haunt you....
I didn't make that comment my frat bro did.