5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

OT, but incredible story.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 05:34 AM

OT, but incredible story.

Hey guys, yesterday was a really surprising day for me, sometimes ago I found out ( they actually found me ) that I had a brother and sister that I had never seen in my life. My sister was adopted by a US couple when she was less than 1 year old, she spend 1/2 of her life in Michigan and for the last 20 years she lived in Tucson-Arizona, yesterday she was here with her husband and 2 kids, oh my god I never though something like this will likely happend in my life, all good stuff we had an incredible day together. She is spending the week over here so we can better know each other, today my wife is bringing my sis and the kids to the museum and I will go play golf with the husband Dave, we will get together later for a nice dinner.

I also met my new brother wich live 1 hours from my home, he was adopted by local people. The ironic thing is I'm a french canadian, so I speak french and english but my sis is french born but doesn't speak much french, the kids speak french almost perfectly. I will visit them in Tucson later this year, what a story, I know it's OT but wanted to share my beautifull story with you.

Cheers

AA
Old 08-28-2002, 06:56 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: OT, but incredible story.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by doublea
[B]Hey guys, yesterday was a really surprising day for me, sometimes ago I found out ( they actually found me ) that I had a brother and sister that I had never seen in my life. My sister was adopted by a US couple when she was less than 1 year old, she spend 1/2 of her life in Michigan and for the last 20 years she lived in Tucson-Arizona, yesterday she was here with her husband and 2 kids, oh my god I never though something like this will likely happend in my life, all good stuff we had an incredible day together. She is spending the week over here so we can better know each other, today my wife is bringing my sis and the kids to the museum and I will go play golf with the husband Dave, we will get together later for a nice dinner.

I also met my new brother wich live 1 hours from my home, he was adopted by local people. The ironic thing is I'm a french canadian, so I speak french and english but my sis is french born but doesn't speak much french, the kids speak french almost perfectly. I will visit them in Tucson later this year, what a story, I know it's OT but wanted to share my beautifull story with you.

You're happier than a pig in $hit

Congrats!
Old 08-28-2002, 07:26 AM

Tres belle histoire!

Did your sister know about your/her brother? Or did they meet for the first time years later like you just met them both just now?
Old 08-28-2002, 07:31 AM
jjs

Great story to hear...

but it would have been TOTALLY FREAKING INCREDIBLE if you found them and it turns out all of you drove Max's!!

just kidding....
Old 08-28-2002, 08:00 AM

Congradulations Man!
Old 08-28-2002, 08:22 AM
The silent but deadly Moderator

Do me a fav and delete this tomorrow (goto edit, check delete). Some users cant, lemme know and I'll delete it or move to OT.