5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

2k vs 97 vs Allroad 2.7TT

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2002, 04:30 PM

2k vs 97 vs Allroad 2.7TT

Well today a certian black 4th Gen Maxima tried to give me the business from a roll. The names will be altered to protect the innocent.

Bri***Max and I were pulling out of school today so I thought I would see how my car does against his from a roll now that my VIAS is functioning. Well we ran from about 20-80 and it was dead even. He is getting a VI for his car, so I think I might be yet again seeing those 4th Gen taillights. Moral of the story....Fully Modded 4th gen without VI is dead even with a 2k with I/Y.

About an hour later I see the same joker that raced me before. This time I was driving this sweet Audi Allroad 2.7TT. Well I asked if Bri wanted to see how a modded Maxima would do against a boosted Audi wagon. Remembering this trick I read from audiforums about raising the boost to 1.0 bar by pressing the + buttons simultaneously on the steering wheel I was ready to race. Well It wasnt pretty for that black Maxima. I had about 3 cars on him by 80. You should have seen the launch I got out of that Quattro system. All four wheels chirped and the thing rocketed out of the hole like it had DOT slicks on it. Bri was pretty ****ed and it was evident by the ricer-fly-by that he did.

dont flame me on the audi tale...its a joke