5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Was Busted By A Cool Cop :)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 11:22 AM

Was Busted By A Cool Cop :)

Hey fellas,
Well some of my friends and my self were just chilling at my friends house in this court. Thanks to Y2KGxe-r, Some1 called 911 and reported that people were spinning wheels. GXE-r just wanted to show-off to all of us like usuall w/ his steelies and did a HUGE peel out 2 times. Well after GXE-r left, 5 mins later a 5.0 pulls up. At first, this cop passes by us and just drives around the court; On the 2nd time around he turns on his lights and steps out of his car. At this time, my friends are being called up to him 1 by 1 while im trying to feel up this girls **** in my front seat Finally, the officer asks me to come up to him. As i proceeded to do so, he questioned me about the peeling out. I told him that we did not see a thing we only heard some1 doing it. Before I stoped speaking, the officer was staring at my gothic scanner in the windsheild LOL. He said "hey man, THATS COOL, Can I put that on my car?" LMAO!!!! So I then had to show him all my other scanners and mods. One of my other friends has a hooked-up camry w/ underbody neons and anything u can emagine. So he then started to show the officer all of his mod's. This cop started to talk about how him and his best friend are modding a WRX. Is this cop cool or what? After we talked for about 30 mins all about cars, he then said that we all were really cool and that if we ever get pulled over to show the officer his card. Then he all handed us his Business card

Sorry to make this soo long, but I thought I just had to share that some COPS are actually COOL!
Old 10-04-2002, 11:42 AM

dude you have a Horse show in your ****.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:50 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

If he was turned on by your gothic scanner, I'd say you got busted by a ricer masquerading as a cop...uncool.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:51 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Was Busted By A Cool Cop :)

Originally posted by Igor911
This cop started to talk about how him and his best friend are modding a WRX.
actually a friend of mine had a cool expierence like this. he has a 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with all sorts of mods done to it. well one day while stuck in traffic he starts BS'in with a NARC sitting next to him. well the cop said he has a WRX and ****. well my friend says he is almost to where he needs to go, two more exits. the cop says lets get out of this traffic and tells my friend "i'm now comindeering your car, follow me." so the cop turns on his lights and drives down the shoulder with my friend following.

so not all cops are complete ******, just the ones that write tickets
Old 10-04-2002, 12:25 PM

Re: Re: Was Busted By A Cool Cop :)

Originally posted by silverkorn

actually a friend of mine had a cool expierence like this. he has a 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with all sorts of mods done to it. well one day while stuck in traffic he starts BS'in with a NARC sitting next to him. well the cop said he has a WRX and ****. well my friend says he is almost to where he needs to go, two more exits. the cop says lets get out of this traffic and tells my friend "i'm now comindeering your car, follow me." so the cop turns on his lights and drives down the shoulder with my friend following.

so not all cops are complete ******, just the ones that write tickets
Cops r my friends....NOT!