5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Who's Max is this??!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 11:20 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by 92 SE-R 02 SE

i thought i was done with this post but.....

RICE is what I think is rice..you dont like..who cares??? to me cars with rims tucked in the fender is rice. YOUR car is RICE. dont like it, get over it. I am so sick of a$$holes like you telling me what rice is. Yeah, as 8 out of 10 peeps who look at your ride will think its RICE, and wow....its STUPID LOW and looks ghetto. I got my opinion, you dont like it. get over it DUMBASS...

:rolleyes.: :confused.:
your car is rice....no my car is rice....no his car is rice....what is rice?....i saw rice yesterday....i ate rice today....everybody STFU

[y2kevse voice] Chebosto's car is rice[/y2kevse voice]
Old 12-24-2002, 07:38 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

i thought i was done with this post but.....

RICE is what I think is rice..you dont like..who cares??? to me cars with rims tucked in the fender is rice. YOUR car is RICE. dont like it, get over it. I am so sick of a$$holes like you telling me what rice is. Yeah, as 8 out of 10 peeps who look at your ride will think its RICE, and wow....its STUPID LOW and looks ghetto. I got my opinion, you dont like it. get over it DUMBASS...

you were done until you opened your mouth. you should keep it shut because you have no idea what the fukk you are talking about. just because your car is stock and you like wheel gap and stock shtt, doesnt mean that when someone modifies their car in a way you wouldn't makes it rice. your car is stock, blake's was highly modified. you can't afford to modify your car, and you would probably put 17" wheels on it and call your car modified. don't speak of things to which you have no business speaking. unless you have put money into your car and use it as a show car, you have no clue what the fukk you are talking about.

we could make a post on this board, any forum you would like, in all of them if you would like, and we could post a picture of my car and a picture of blakes car, and make a little poll.. "are these cars rice?" and i fukking guarrantee you that 90% of the it would say NO. you'd probably make a few other names so you could vote yes, but that's only because you are an idiot.

so how about you get back in your stock a$$ maxima and keep your mouth shut on matters that dont concern you. b!tch.
Old 12-24-2002, 07:51 PM

IT HAS BEGUN

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....19#post1649504
Old 12-24-2002, 07:59 PM
I need a truck

why must people bad mouth other peoples hard work .... money they earned to put a masterpiece together ... blakes car was simply amazing ... no rice whatsoever
Old 12-24-2002, 07:59 PM
Master Will

rookies!
Old 12-24-2002, 08:00 PM

Originally posted by thebigsadler

you were done until you opened your mouth. you should keep it shut because you have no idea what the fukk you are talking about. just because your car is stock and you like wheel gap and stock shtt, doesnt mean that when someone modifies their car in a way you wouldn't makes it rice. your car is stock, blake's was highly modified. you can't afford to modify your car, and you would probably put 17" wheels on it and call your car modified. don't speak of things to which you have no business speaking. unless you have put money into your car and use it as a show car, you have no clue what the fukk you are talking about.

we could make a post on this board, any forum you would like, in all of them if you would like, and we could post a picture of my car and a picture of blakes car, and make a little poll.. "are these cars rice?" and i fukking guarrantee you that 90% of the it would say NO. you'd probably make a few other names so you could vote yes, but that's only because you are an idiot.

so how about you get back in your stock a$$ maxima and keep your mouth shut on matters that dont concern you. b!tch.

...go jason...need i say more....stock maxima man(92 SE-R 02 SE)!...lol
Old 12-24-2002, 09:45 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by metallic97gxe

rookies!
Its more like retards!

Blake...one of the hottest maxima's around thats FO SHO!
If his car is rice mine must be rice?
Old 12-24-2002, 10:15 PM

Originally posted by MaximaRider

Its more like retards!

its not?
Old 12-25-2002, 05:45 AM
I need a truck

Its more like retards!

if you car is rice than 80% of the maximas on the org are rice ...... hmmmmm i don't think so
Old 12-25-2002, 02:40 PM

Originally posted by metallic97gxe

rookies!
Wookies!
Ahwwhahwwww! Haha get it? it's like a pun....lolololololol!
Old 12-25-2002, 02:58 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Its more like retards!

what are you talking about.. your car is madd ricey yo.

i want a 22 piece body kit.. call some of your relatives and have them pick me one up in frenchland.. thank you
Old 12-26-2002, 02:30 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

i need to hang out in the 5th gen forum more often.

rice its so funny. that has got to be the most blown out of proporation phrase ever

and how come blake never got motm
Old 12-26-2002, 10:12 AM

Originally posted by JeffCatt
Wookies!
Ahwwhahwwww! Haha get it? it's like a pun....lolololololol!
Old 12-26-2002, 04:50 PM
92 SE-R 02 SE

Originally posted by thebigsadler

ok..here we go boys and girls.....

#1..i CAN afford to mod my car however I WANT. I DONT WANT TO.. READ IT STUPID. I bought my max as a daily driver, and have NO desire to DROP it 4+ inches and *think* LOL it looks cool...

So, thebigsadler, you want a peice of me? You sure got a big mouth...come to ANY TRACK on the east coast and I will bring my racecar(READ SE-R 100 less HP what your ghetto max) to lap you on the tracks....you should just Shut the F*(k up....
I feeel bad for the .org if many people belive what this A$$much says. I was just stating MY OPINION. You dont like it, thats fine. IM not going to make a 3-4 page BS thread about how cars with 20+ inch rims that have ZERO suspension travel are cool.. WOw, sorry, maybe its my REAL TRACK RACING deciding for me...

Old 12-26-2002, 04:53 PM
92 SE-R 02 SE

to rob van dam

LOL!!! your floor mats are what RICE is all about~!!

you are sad bro! and an automagic....hope you dont plan to race any 02 6spds...

Old 12-26-2002, 05:05 PM

Re: to rob van dam

LOL!!! your floor mats are what RICE is all about~!!

you are sad bro! and an automagic....hope you dont plan to race any 02 6spds..
rice? looks industrial to me.. I didn't see any food on there though..*shrug*
Old 12-26-2002, 05:11 PM
92 SE-R 02 SE

Re: Re: to rob van dam

Originally posted by drsprite

rice? looks industrial to me.. I didn't see any food on there though..*shrug*
open your eyes.......... can you possibly think that look good???

Old 12-26-2002, 05:44 PM
The silent but deadly Moderator

had to put a stop to it. page 1 = opinion page 2+ = trolling

Since its riddled with personal attacks and name calling, the whole thread will be deleted. However, you can vote at the link about for now.

back to your regularly scheduled posting...