5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

why me???

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2003, 11:11 PM

why me???

today someone broke into my car and stole my brand new 2k2 HIDs out of my trunk, along with the system and other things of sentimental value. things are not good but i guess that is what insurance is for. i know there is a problem with HID theft but come on I didn't even get to put them on the car!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 11:40 PM
lcf

Looks like someones been keeping an eye on you.
Old 01-29-2003, 11:50 PM

Re: why me???

Originally posted by BlueStreak
today someone broke into my car and stole my brand new 2k2 HIDs out of my trunk, along with the system and other things of sentimental value. things are not good but i guess that is what insurance is for. i know there is a problem with HID theft but come on I didn't even get to put them on the car!!!
Dude, that's bullshizznit. Time to get a better alarm or something.
I feel your pain. No one has messed with my max yet, but my integra got hit a couple of times...I hated that.
Old 01-30-2003, 12:21 AM
Old Fuddy Duddy

Originally posted by lcf
Looks like someones been keeping an eye on you.
That would be my guess as well.
Old 02-03-2003, 04:40 PM

good news though...i provided reciepts for everything and my insurance company said that they will cover all costs to get the car fixed and also for the system and the HIDs. as a side note one of my friends that has a max was offered a set of HIDs yesterday for really cheap so i am heading out with him tonight to see if they are mine...we shall see
Old 02-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Banned

good news though...i provided reciepts for everything and my insurance company said that they will cover all costs to get the car fixed and also for the system and the HIDs. as a side note one of my friends that has a max was offered a set of HIDs yesterday for really cheap so i am heading out with him tonight to see if they are mine...we shall see
And if it turns out he's selling stolen Max HIDs, do us ALL a favor and beat his ***!!! Thanks.
Old 02-03-2003, 05:15 PM

Originally posted by vito1281

And if it turns out he's selling stolen Max HIDs, do us ALL a favor and beat his ***!!! Thanks.
Yea, but if you F*** him up REAL bad don't post it at all. I for one would like to see you get away with it

Old 02-03-2003, 05:20 PM

Originally posted by vito1281

Yea, but if you F*** him up REAL bad don't post it at all. I for one would like to see you get away with it

Old 02-03-2003, 05:35 PM

Where about do you live, man? Seems that stuff has been going on in the NY/NJ area. I read this stuff everyday and it's freaking me out...
Old 02-04-2003, 11:43 PM

in reply to the last thread i live in nashville tennessee and in reply to the other threads well all i am gonna say is things were just like i thought and as it goes i "handled my business" if you know what i mean.
Old 02-05-2003, 06:54 AM
Banned

in reply to the last thread i live in nashville tennessee and in reply to the other threads well all i am gonna say is things were just like i thought and as it goes i "handled my business" if you know what i mean.
Ummm, do you mind elaborating a little?
Old 02-05-2003, 07:21 AM
vqman

at least they didn't have to tear apart your front end...

sorry about your loss...

I was broke into back in 1997....it sucks...I wanted to wire an alarm that if not disabled within 20-30 seconds, would blow up my car, and whoever was in it...

-vq

Old 02-05-2003, 07:33 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: why me???

Originally posted by VQMAN

sorry about your loss...

-vq
i hope you get all your money back or you find those ****ers
Us hard working ppl pay for that ****...and some lil ****ers have to steal it because they can't get a real job
this is ****in me off
good luck man
Old 02-05-2003, 07:53 AM

Re: Re: why me???

would blow up my car, and whoever was in it...

-vq

A little radical, perhaps?

For this month my car is in a parking structure downtown and last night I parked as close as you can get to the wall without touching it. Not giving those theiving bastards a chance to get my HIDs!
Old 02-05-2003, 11:07 AM

"handling my business" means that the guy now wishes that he had never f***** with me or my car. he is surely in pain not only psyically but also financially.btw the guy drives a brand new monte carlo ss with a "high flow" front windshield that is "handling my business"
Old 02-05-2003, 11:15 AM

"handling my business" means that the guy now wishes that he had never f***** with me or my car. he is surely in pain not only psyically but also financially.btw the guy drives a brand new monte carlo ss with a "high flow" front windshield that is "handling my business"
So did it turn out to be the guy who offered your friend the HIDs????
Old 02-05-2003, 11:17 AM
vqman

Re: Re: Re: why me???

Originally posted by BLKMAX005SPD

i hope you get all your money back or you find those ****ers
Us hard working ppl pay for that ****...and some lil ****ers have to steal it because they can't get a real job
this is ****in me off
good luck man
well, they are hard working too...but we are "honest" hard workers...

-vq

Originally posted by badabing
A little radical, perhaps? :
yes, yes it is...

-vq

Old 02-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Banned

That's good, I just wanted to hear some details!

Good job man!
Old 02-05-2003, 12:11 PM

"btw the guy drives a brand new monte carlo ss with a "high flow" front windshield that is "handling my business"
High flow front windshield, eh? I'm guessing that's an aftermarket modification and not standard from Chevy...
Old 02-05-2003, 12:35 PM

Hell ya I hope u beat his a$$ good, and remember the pocket always hurts more than the face. I would do the same thin if someone Fu#ked with my car.
Old 02-05-2003, 12:57 PM

thanks peoples glad to know that others are behind me. yes it was the same guy because he also had my system sitting in his trunk so that is how i knew that all the stuff was mine.well on a final thought i feel much better about the whole thing.
Old 02-05-2003, 01:25 PM

thanks peoples glad to know that others are behind me. yes it was the same guy because he also had my system sitting in his trunk so that is how i knew that all the stuff was mine.well on a final thought i feel much better about the whole thing.
any immediate plan of action?
Old 02-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Banned

Originally posted by exunaja

any immediate plan of action?
Re-read the last few threads on the first page--he already took some "action"!
Old 02-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: why me???

well, they are hard working too...but we are "honest" hard workers...

Good point