5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Paint Chip Lawsuit

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 12:18 AM

Paint Chip Lawsuit

A couple of weeks ago someone posted a link to signup for some lawsuit to deal with Nissan about paint chips. I got a questionere a few weeks ago but havent heard or received anything from the lawyers office that emailed the questionere, or anything on the org. Has anyone received more information or know whats going on?

Thanks
Old 04-25-2003, 03:18 AM

Re: Paint Chip Lawsuit

Originally posted by bahkhok
A couple of weeks ago someone posted a link to signup for some lawsuit to deal with Nissan about paint chips. I got a questionere a few weeks ago but havent heard or received anything from the lawyers office that emailed the questionere, or anything on the org. Has anyone received more information or know whats going on?

Thanks
I got the questionaire too. Just fill it out and either e-mail it or send it to the office in Tampa , FL.
Old 04-25-2003, 06:34 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Here you go guys. This is what I got after I send in the questionaire:

Thank you for completing the Nissan Litigation Plaintiff Information Sheet. Initially, in conjunction with our network of partner firms, we will proceed against Nissan in the following states: California, Florida, New York, Texas, Illinois, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Ultimately, the relief we will seek from Nissan will cover all owners nationwide; however, initially seeking statewide relief in a limited number of key states will enable us to most efficiently accomplish all of our objectives.

If you are receiving this email, it is because you did not purchase your Maxima in one of the states listed above (if this is incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible). We will keep your Information Sheet on file and contact you when we are prepared to bring a lawsuit in your state. We may also contact you in the future to get more information regarding your paint condition as part of our cases in other jurisdictions.

If you have any questions concerning this litigation, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards.

Thanasides, Zalkin & Acero

www.tzalaw.com