5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Eibach Drops

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 03:53 PM

Eibach Drops

Just found this on CarDomain.com. This guy actually thinks the Eibachs look good!
His ride looks STOCK!!

When will these people learn....it's Teins or nothing!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...224200&page=11
Old 05-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Maxima Pilot

Your opinion is just that...one of about a

bazillion of them..
Thanks for letting us have it, we are honored.
Old 05-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

ClassicDriver go *** yourself on that comment. PMAS has a badass ride.
Supporting Maxima.org Member

VQ Wizard

Yeah it looks as stock as much your opinion matters to the rest of us.

Old 05-22-2003, 05:01 PM

Re: Eibach Drops

Originally posted by ClassicDriver
Just found this on CarDomain.com. This guy actually thinks the Eibachs look good!
His ride looks STOCK!!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...00&page=11

ClassicDriver who asked you what you thought anyhow?? Yeah, I do think my Eibachs look good. I didn't want an agressive drop so they look exactly as "GOOD" as I want them to look. And please, don't refer to me as "this guy" or "these people" because "this guy" has be on "this site" helping and contributing to others for quite sometime now "newbie". And I learned to give my OPINION in a thread when asked for it, not start a new thread when no one has.
Old 05-22-2003, 05:04 PM

Re: Re: Eibach Drops

Originally posted by pmas76

ClassicDriver who asked you what you thought anyhow?? Yeah, I do think my Eibachs look good. I didn't want an agressive drop so they look exactly as "GOOD" as I want them to look. And please, don't refer to me as "this guy" or "these people" because "this guy" has be on "this site" helping and contributing to others for quite sometime now "newbie". And I learn to give my OPINION in a thread when asked for it, not start a new thread when no one asked for it.

GET EM!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2003, 05:12 PM
detailerdaveb@gmail.com

His ride looks STOCK!!

Old 05-22-2003, 05:18 PM

Originally posted by pmas76

ClassicDriver who asked you what you thought anyhow?? Yeah, I do think my Eibachs look good. I didn't want an agressive drop so they look exactly as "GOOD" as I want them to look. And please, don't refer to me as "this guy" or "these people" because "this guy" has be on "this site" helping and contributing to others for quite sometime now "newbie". And I learned to give my OPINION in a thread when asked for it, not start a new thread when no one has.

Imagine! we were newbies once, hopefully not THAT ignorant though. Your ride is sweet pmas!
Old 05-22-2003, 05:53 PM

His ride looks STOCK!!

Dude, PMAS76 "that guy" has more how-tos than most people that I've seen on the .Org. I've got his Car Domain page bookmarked because of all the helpful info that he has up there. I've personally used many of his write-ups (which by the way he didn't have to do) for my mods.

Instead of pointing out what you don't like, why don't you look at the MANY pages of good info he's got and say something good?

PMAS76 - Thanks for all your contributions!
Old 05-22-2003, 06:02 PM

Originally posted by spta97

Dude, PMAS76 "that guy" has more how-tos than most people that I've seen on the .Org. I've got his Car Domain page bookmarked because of all the helpful info that he has up there. I've personally used many of his write-ups (which by the way he didn't have to do) for my mods.

Instead of pointing out what you don't like, why don't you look at the MANY pages of good info he's got and say something good?

PMAS76 - Thanks for all your contributions!

Old 05-22-2003, 07:22 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

His ride looks STOCK!!

what makes you think that you can come on here and run your mouth about someone's ride. who are "these people" that you're referring to? I have eibachs and my car doesn't stance doesn't look STOCK. So in short SHUT THE **** UP! Go back and crawl under the honduh rock that you came from
Old 05-22-2003, 07:32 PM
Banned

got
Old 05-22-2003, 09:05 PM

Eibachs DO look good...idiot. Also 19"s+Teins=rub...rookie. I think this is a good time to say that PMAS has one of the best looking maximas I have ever seen, his cardomain page is under my favorites links, because it taught me how to do a lot of stuff on my own. Plus he's an italian from NY so classicdriver, next time you wanna run your mouth fah get aboud it or i'll make you an offer you cant refuse
Old 05-22-2003, 10:07 PM

I dont know what it is with ClassicDriver he loves talkin trash, just like he did in this post
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....02#post2048402
oh well what are you going to do. Dont stress it pmas76 you car is tight!!
Old 05-22-2003, 10:40 PM

classic newbie,

I have two words and two words only for you...... GROW UP

~limsandy
Old 05-22-2003, 10:42 PM

Originally posted by MaxZ71
I dont know what it is with ClassicDriver he loves talkin trash, just like he did in this post
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....02#post2048402
oh well what are you going to do. Dont stress it pmas76 you car is tight!!
Talking trash??The guy cut his springs!
I'm sure it's real safe
Old 05-23-2003, 01:28 AM
The non-postwhoring Org member

Talking trash??The guy cut his springs
I'm sure it's real safe
Hey there buddy, for one thing, alot of people are more interested in performance rather than how big of a drop you have. Eibachs will take Tiens in the performance department any day of the week.

Sounds to me you are feeling a little inadequate, using your car to make ya feel better about yourself. There are Hotlines to help with that sort of problem.
Old 05-23-2003, 04:21 AM
Blu
the tits

Talking trash??The guy cut his springs!
I'm sure it's real safe:rolleyes
Phatguy
Old 05-23-2003, 07:24 AM
Maxima Pilot

Hey, noob...are you learning-disabled? How

many posts do you need before you understand you are not wanted here with an attitude like that?

Like, are you dumb or do you have another mental disability we need to know about?
Old 05-23-2003, 07:36 AM
wat

Why do you guys even bother with someone like this? They are either A: Sprint or someone else playing a joke or B: So stupid, it would be a waste of time to even acknowlege them.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:52 AM

Originally posted by Regime

Hey there buddy, for one thing, alot of people are more interested in performance rather than how big of a drop you have. Eibachs will take Tiens in the performance department any day of the week.

Sounds to me you are feeling a little inadequate, using your car to make ya feel better about yourself. There are Hotlines to help with that sort of problem.
So what you are saying is that he cut the springs for better performance? BZZZZZZT. Wrong. He cut them for the look. Also before you make a statement like " Eibachs will take Tiens in the performance department any day of the week" you better be able to proove it with hard facts. Go back under your rock now.
Old 05-23-2003, 11:06 AM
VQ Wizard

As it's been said some of us purposely bought Eibach springs to improve the handling of the car. When I got mine I didn't give a rats a$$ about the ride height. I wouldn't have cared if it jacked the thing up an inch. If you want a slammed car then I suppose the Teins are the best thing for you. For anyone else that wants more go kart like agility there are the Eibach Pro Kit springs.
And if you want to prove or disprove that I am certain any Eibach owner near you would be more than happy to meet you at a road coarse and back it up.
Old 05-23-2003, 11:39 AM
wat

Originally posted by SR20DEN
As it's been said some of us purposely bought Eibach springs to improve the handling of the car. When I got mine I didn't give a rats a$$ about the ride height. I wouldn't have cared if it jacked the thing up an inch. If you want a slammed car then I suppose the Teins are the best thing for you. For anyone else that wants more go kart like agility there are the Eibach Pro Kit springs.
And if you want to prove or disprove that I am certain any Eibach owner near you would be more than happy to meet you at a road coarse and back it up.

I know someone who has Eibach Pro-Kit...
Old 05-23-2003, 12:05 PM

So what you are saying is that he cut the springs for better performance? BZZZZZZT. Wrong. He cut them for the look. Also before you make a statement like " Eibachs will take Tiens in the performance department any day of the week" you better be able to proove it with hard facts. Go back under your rock now.
UMMMM NO...I said some people...not that guy specifically. Learn to read there big guy.
And just look at the spring rates of tein and eibach if you want proof of the performance, the max would sway like a row boat on the ocean, on an autox course with the lower spring rates on the tiens.
Again...not to dis teins, but they are hardly are an "is all to end all" solution that you are trying to make them out to be.
Now...sit down and shut up.
Old 05-23-2003, 01:06 PM

UMMMM NO...I said some people...not that guy specifically. Learn to read there big guy.
And just look at the spring rates of tein and eibach if you want proof of the performance, the max would sway like a row boat on the ocean, on an autox course with the lower spring rates on the tiens.
Again...not to dis teins, but they are hardly are an "is all to end all" solution that you are trying to make them out to be.
The Eibachs are better handling than the Teins? I'm getting Teins (group deal - hopefully ) but everyone says their really good. My Accord friend got the Eibach Pro kit and said the handling was awesome. The drop was uneven for his ride (which is our primary reason for lowering).

How would you rate the Teins to the Eibachs in terms of comfort and performance?
Old 05-23-2003, 01:12 PM
LithiuMax

Eh, after being on here for only a short while, I have come to realize one thing really well - nothing matters, except what YOU (the owner) think about the car (unless it's really, really grotesque). PMAS, along with quite a few other people, including me, like the way his car looks. You don't? That's fine, but stop being a retard about it by making new posts and drawing attention to yourself, you damn *****.

Old 05-23-2003, 01:15 PM

Originally posted by spta97

The Eibachs are better handling than the Teins? I'm getting Teins (group deal - hopefully ) but everyone says their really good. My Accord friend got the Eibach Pro kit and said the handling was awesome. The drop was uneven for his ride (which is our primary reason for lowering).

How would you rate the Teins to the Eibachs in terms of comfort and performance?
Don't listen to that fool Regime. He keeps saying stuff but has no proof to back it up. The Eibachs are good but give you a crappy looking drop. The Teins are great and give you a great looking drop. My negro and I (holla to my boy) both have Teins in our cars and love them
Old 05-23-2003, 01:17 PM

What are the spring rates for both? You seem to know a lot here is your chance to prove it.
Old 05-23-2003, 01:17 PM

Don't listen to that fool Regime. He keeps saying stuff but has no proof to back it up. The Eibachs are good but give you a crappy looking drop. The Teins are great and give you a great looking drop. My negro and I (holla to my boy) both have Teins in our cars and love them
homie
Old 05-23-2003, 01:32 PM

His ride looks STOCK!!

Stupid newbies and their stupid newbie comments. I think that Eibachs look good on a 5th gen. Hey ClassicDriver, why don't you post some pics of your car so we can judge your car? When will these newbies learn.......don't judge another man's car.
Old 05-23-2003, 01:52 PM

Originally posted by heems27

When will these newbies learn.......don't judge another man's car.
Dude!!! His car is on CarDomain to be JUDGED
Old 05-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Blu
the tits

Still think it's http://www.cardomain.com/member_pag...200&page=11
We're sorry, we could not find the document that you requested. Please press back on your browser and try another link.
Old 05-23-2003, 02:35 PM

What the Hell? I have not said anything about the Tiens not being good springs and give more drop. I merely gave you another viewpiont on why someone would get Eibachs over Tiens.. and only because you came out dissing Eibachs right off the bat..
Proof??? how about the fact that Eibachs are
front spring rate = 250lbs @rest 500lbs @full compression
rear spring rates = 250lbs @rest 300lbs @full compression

and Tiens are 206lbs @ rest and 300 @full compression.
You tell me which springs are going to give more in the corners?

Tien themselves call thier springs Lowering springs....Not preformance springs..Right on thier website. Eibachs on the other hand are performance springs.
Old 05-23-2003, 02:37 PM

I still think the drop is
Old 05-23-2003, 03:39 PM
VQ Wizard

I think you're and starved for attention. But just as your very first post, no one cares.
Old 05-23-2003, 05:07 PM

some people are slow learners....dude, get it in your head, NO ONE cares what YOU thing.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:29 PM
asu

Your signature says "Nissan". WTF is that supposed to mean?

You keep preaching about safety with chopped springs, yet you obviously have no experience with doing such a thing. Quit spouting off information you heard from your friends unless you have something to back it up with.

BTW- Teins absolutely slam the car. I like my drop the way it is.

Old 05-23-2003, 08:37 PM
wat

Originally posted by MaximaDisciple
some people are slow learners....dude, get it in your head, NO ONE cares what YOU thing.

Dude...your sig would still look cool even if it didn't take up 3 pages.
Old 05-23-2003, 11:38 PM

ClasicDriver you want a lil more proof than the rates on that, please tell me how many SCCA, and road races have Tein springs won as compared to Eibach.... yeah i agree that Tein makes good springs but there a tad bit soft in the corners.... as some one stated earlier "TO EACH HIS OWN" yes I have Eibachs yes i love them, for me the drop is fine.... who realy cares what any one else thinks about them. Its ppl like you that always worry about what some one else thinks that irritate the hell outa me..... If the man likes em leave it at that, dont start flaming someone just because you dont like it!