5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

This is too much

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 09:29 AM

This is too much

Well i was enjoing my AE lights conversion for no more then a week and last night some one try to steal one, we talking regular headlights with regular bulbs not even PIAA , aperently once they pulled the first one out they realized they got the wrong one and left the other side alone. Any where i can get a lable thas says "NO HID" and put it on a headlight?
Old 12-17-2003, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by firebirdss
Well i was enjoing my AE lights conversion for no more then a week and last night some one try to steal one, we talking regular headlights with regular bulbs not even PIAA , aperently once they pulled the first one out they realized they got the wrong one and left the other side alone. Any where i can get a lable thas says "NO HID" and put it on a headlight?
omg that sux....they REALLY don't know when to stop. i ****ing hate thieves. the police should setup a decoy max with a grenade pin fixed onto the headlight behind the housing. watch them pull it out with a smile and then blow up into tiny itty bitty pieces. that would be GREAT!! gee at least grow a brain...AE headlights do not have HID dumb *** thieves.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:59 AM

they evem left the broken headlight laying in front of the car did't even take it
stupid people
Old 12-17-2003, 10:10 AM

man, that really sucks man...its kinda weird though cause this only seems to happen up north...I have never heard of HID's being stolen down in atlanta. The thing to worry about here is your rims.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:52 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

man if i were you guys i would set up my max outside the parkin lot and just sit somewhere ina bush with a .40caliber and just wait...theyre bound to come and once they do just shoot them
Old 12-17-2003, 02:02 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

After my friend had his stolen he bought 2003 housings and had H4 bulbs put in. Now he leaves a custum sign in his Window that says **NO HID *********. So far after 9 months he hasn't had them stolen again.
Old 12-17-2003, 03:01 PM
† ErV †

this is insane.. i bet they didnt even use a flashlight to look at the light.

Old 12-17-2003, 08:34 PM

That sucks, especially after the work put into making them.