5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Burberry, Gucci Interior?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 10:53 AM
Cletus

Originally Posted by Blk2kMAXSE
people on here always have something negative to say. thats y a lot of people with show cars dont come on here and post. do what u want with your car.
Lam
very very true
BUT dont come on here and say "how would this look"
then cry and think it is negative when people give their opinions.
Old 03-27-2004, 12:34 PM

re.

Originally Posted by 2k3TitaniumSe
I think it's crazy to put these interiors because it's fake.

why would the fabrick be fake?? if i cant find one i like im thinkin white suede
Old 03-27-2004, 03:54 PM

Unbelievable. I can't wait for all this designer ****e to die off. Its a CAR.
Old 03-27-2004, 04:29 PM

Leave Him Be!

I say do what you like you have your mind and you thought up of what you want to do to your interior. I say all the more power to you ive seen many cars with the diferent fabrics and even custom paint jobs with the design. Theres a Altima with all Gucci interior and it looks real nice and he took 1st place in lowrider and 2nd place in Hot Import Nites so for all who ask if hes a raper keep that sterio type to yourself because your only making yourselves to be sterio typed retards. Im doing my interior over white and black when it gets out of the body shop from having the Serona design body kit, fenders, dual ram hood, and GTR Battle spolier without the top deck and im sure everyone has something to say bout how rice it is but i say to them when im done ill beat you in shows and ill beat them in a race so to all keep your negative opinions to yourself.
Old 03-27-2004, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by MaximaRican
I say do what you like you have your mind and you thought up of what you want to do to your interior. I say all the more power to you ive seen many cars with the diferent fabrics and even custom paint jobs with the design. Theres a Altima with all Gucci interior and it looks real nice and he took 1st place in lowrider and 2nd place in Hot Import Nites so for all who ask if hes a raper keep that sterio type to yourself because your only making yourselves to be sterio typed retards. Im doing my interior over white and black when it gets out of the body shop from having the Serona design body kit, fenders, dual ram hood, and GTR Battle spolier without the top deck and im sure everyone has something to say bout how rice it is but i say to them when im done ill beat you in shows and ill beat them in a race so to all keep your negative opinions to yourself.

Hey dude...SterEotype. And BTW, periods are free.
Old 03-27-2004, 07:48 PM

If Nike made rims, would you buy 'em?
Old 03-27-2004, 08:41 PM

sterio type sterio typed retards.
LOL......... here's a tip. YOU should refrain from referring to
anyone as a retard.
Old 03-27-2004, 09:45 PM

i was wondering if someone could do something like that cloth material with maxima inserted...not like a stitch on but like imprinted..dont know how that would look...but all this stuff just made me think...that or put suede or escane in the seat inserts cuz those materials keep ur body stuck to the seat..my friend's IS300 has the escane inserts and its awesome cuz its not like leather where u slide around...i'd go for that..just my .02
Old 03-27-2004, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Benj-AMG
Hey dude...SterEotype. And BTW, periods are free.
Yup periods are free. And By The Way they dont charge by the letter replys and post are free so don't be afraid to type words out or maybe two and three letter words are challenging for you to spell out.
Old 03-28-2004, 12:34 AM
L33t BMW Drivah

Rican.....I hate to tell you this , but a lot of cars that win awards at HIN look like PINGA , and I would never want them. As far as products from Sarona, not SERONA.....they make the crappiest fitting body kits, aside from them being crappy fiberglass.....so dont get too excited about it......
Old 03-28-2004, 12:35 AM

spelling and grammar have nothing to do with the topic of this post so y bring it up? ignorant people are gonna be ignorant. the idea of a show car is not to be practicle but to do the craziest stuff. how can u fault someone for having different aspirations for their car. this is a car enthusiast site. it would be boring if everyone did the same stuff. y persecute someone for being unique especially if u have nothing to show for yourself. it seems like people with nothing done to their cars always have the most negative comments.
Lam
Old 03-28-2004, 12:50 AM
L33t BMW Drivah

spelling and grammar have nothing to do with the topic of this post so y bring it up? ignorant people are gonna be ignorant. the idea of a show car is not to be practicle but to do the craziest stuff. how can u fault someone for having different aspirations for their car. this is a car enthusiast site. it would be boring if everyone did the same stuff. y persecute someone for being unique especially if u have nothing to show for yourself. it seems like people with nothing done to their cars always have the most negative comments.
Lam
Im assuming you are NOT reffering to me.....my car is far from stock...
Old 03-28-2004, 01:21 AM

if u dont fit the description then...
Old 03-28-2004, 01:33 AM
L33t BMW Drivah

if u dont fit the description then...
Old 03-28-2004, 01:47 AM

Yup periods are free. And By The Way they dont charge by the letter replys and post are free so don't be afraid to type words out or maybe two and three letter words are challenging for you to spell out.

Amazing. You are actually taking the offensive and implying that I have no concept of grammar. Fact of the matter is, I don't agree with your taste. Nothing more, nothing less. I also don't agree with what appears to be your obvious lack of consideration dealing with matters of sentence structure. It is easier for EVERYONE to read a post when it follows the rhythm and convention of traditional English, so do us all a favor and at LEAST be aware of how difficult it is to make sense of a paragraph full of run-ons.
Old 03-28-2004, 05:56 AM

Serona.

Originally Posted by kloogy
Rican.....I hate to tell you this , but a lot of cars that win awards at HIN look like PINGA , and I would never want them. As far as products from Sarona, not SERONA.....they make the crappiest fitting body kits, aside from them being crappy fiberglass.....so dont get too excited about it......
You right the fiting isnt perfect but i have a great body shop that dosent even worry about that and soo far has done an excelent job fiting everything. I actually am really excitied about the parts from them and how everythings gonna turn out.
Old 03-28-2004, 06:58 AM
Cletus

when im done ill beat you in shows and ill beat them in a race so to all keep your negative opinions to yourself.
most people on here dont wanna compete in shows so thats fine. in a show, the more "looks really fast (rice)" mods you have, the better you do.
as far as beating people on the track... thats the most stupid thing i ever heard!!!! all your mods make you "look fast" while you are sitting at a show. at the track that ugly crap slows you down and you would have your dumb @ss handed to you. just so you know, that dual ram hood DOES NOT improve air intake on a maxima. so on your car it would be a dual rice hood.
if you want to have a show car thats fine. but dont talk **** to people that have no desire to have a show car and say "ill beat you in a show" CAUSE WE DONT CARE!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 09:45 AM

re.

guys this post isnt a grammar contest or n e thing like that its on ideas on interior designs if you wana be stupid n talk a whole mess of ish n try to be all bad to people you will never see dan do it somewhere else discuss something worth discussing.

as for the interior im thinkin of suede inserts sicne no one has told me n e thing about the brand name fabrics. why would they be fake!?!?!?!

abnyone know how much it would be for custom emblems on the seats like if i want them to wright a club name or something??? on all 4
Old 03-28-2004, 09:48 AM

Old 03-28-2004, 09:56 AM

Grammar IS important. We are reading text.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Ive said it once ill say it again- The cheaper Maximas get the more this Forum goes to ****.

"my show car with a bunch of ricer garbage will beat yours"

Dear God in heavan if you can here me PLEASE let me get a G35 coupe!

And why the ***** do people start to cry when someone has an opinion that is different than there own? People say "Im different and original" but when people start to clown they cant take it.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:49 AM
retired moderator

This being a forum/message board - obviously there will be some shortcuts in grammar, but they should be for well-known abbreviations, etc. (like LOL, LMAO,IMHO, etc.) Incorrect spelling and run-on sentences make it difficult for fellow readers to read and correctly interpret a post.

Xstatic - You could probably get custom emblems done at any shop that can do monogramming - like they do on luggage, jackets, etc....Cost would be dependent on how large, how many colors, and whether they did it with the seats IN your car or if you take them out and leave them at the shop (making it difficult to drive the car )

As far as the trash talking, etc. I think you should clarify - do you want seats/interior that are show-quality (and not necessarily as comfortable/practical for daily driving) or do you want something that's more user-friendly (easy to clean, will not get worn down, etc.) for a daily driver. There IS a difference - alot of what you see in show cars is not necessarily good of that's the car you drive to work.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:52 AM

Just enter your car into 'pimp my ride' on MTV, maybe they will 'hook' it up with some mad tight print yo!
Old 03-28-2004, 11:04 AM

So what about the Nike rim idea? I HONESTLY think that people would buy them. I can see the swoosh in the centercap now....
Old 03-28-2004, 12:10 PM

As far as Per. Mods.

Originally Posted by soonerfan
most people on here dont wanna compete in shows so thats fine. in a show, the more "looks really fast (rice)" mods you have, the better you do.
as far as beating people on the track... thats the most stupid thing i ever heard!!!! all your mods make you "look fast" while you are sitting at a show. at the track that ugly crap slows you down and you would have your dumb @ss handed to you. just so you know, that dual ram hood DOES NOT improve air intake on a maxima. so on your car it would be a dual rice hood.
if you want to have a show car thats fine. but dont talk **** to people that have no desire to have a show car and say "ill beat you in a show" CAUSE WE DONT CARE!!!
I never said that it would help me on the track the body looks are strictly for looks but thats not all im doing i have a whole slue of performance mods. that i have planed to do after i get the exterior and interior done. So far whats planed is Y-Pipe, Headers, Strait Pipe, Dual Exaust, Pulleys, Stillen Oil Cooler, Transmission Cooler, PFI Turbo Kit, & last but most definetly not least a Venom Intercooler injected Computerized Nitrous system. Hmmmmm now what were you saying bout how i might do on the track?
Old 03-28-2004, 12:24 PM

yeh, ok..and I'm planning to get a SSR turbo Put all that ish on first before you start telling people you'll "beat [them] at the track"
Old 03-28-2004, 12:46 PM

just get the interior redone in alcantara material like in audis....

LV, Gucci, Burberry, swine, etc...all too ghetto fabolous...atleast get an escalade on 26's before u do it on a maxima...
Old 03-28-2004, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by lildanny61
just get the interior redone in alcantara material like in audis....

LV, Gucci, Burberry, swine, etc...all too ghetto fabolous...atleast get an escalade on 26's before u do it on a maxima...

I'm with you on this one. Maximas are nice cars, but it's a bit much to start lining one with Gucci fabric. Puffy can do it because he is applying it to a Rolls. It's still tacky as hell in my opinion but at least its a comparatively expensive modification to an already expensive vehicle. Suede or alcantara would look right at home in a Max, and in fact, I would prefer an alcantara/leather combo similar to the ones in the S4 to the Nissan leather seats in my 2002. But I think that covering your seats/interior in designer fabric makes you kind of a joker. But thats my opinion. Plenty of people do things to their cars that make me just shake my head but, hey....I don't have to drive it, you do. So who cares what I think.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:31 PM
Cletus

I never said that it would help me on the track the body looks are strictly for looks but thats not all im doing i have a whole slue of performance mods. that i have planed to do after i get the exterior and interior done. So far whats planed is Y-Pipe, Headers, Strait Pipe, Dual Exaust, Pulleys, Stillen Oil Cooler, Transmission Cooler, PFI Turbo Kit, & last but most definetly not least a Venom Intercooler injected Computerized Nitrous system. Hmmmmm now what were you saying bout how i might do on the track?
i PLAN on getting a ferrari
dude shut the fuc up. you are a ricer who only cares that his car LOOKS FAST. just admit it dude and then move on and find a ricer forum cause there people will all agree with you and not make you cry. cause in here most people ACTUALLY HAVE performance mods. and even those people dont talk **** about beating people. but since you started it, i got $1,000 that says i would take you. right now, now in 5 years when you finally get your mods
and the dual exhaust - im 99% sure it cant be done. i would tell you why but i would lose you because you abviously dont really know anything about cars. you just know how to make them "LOOK COOL" to TRY and win stupid ricer shows
Old 03-28-2004, 02:35 PM

Hey MaximaRican, if you go ahead and get those prototype Nike rims like I was telling you to, I know you could beat Soonerfan. Or you could wait for the Reebok pump light forged alloys like I am.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Cletus

here is the point im trying to make
the reality is that most people in here dont have show cars. they have performance cars with a little bit of mods for looks.
so you cant expect to get alot of positive opinions and support in here in regards to "show cars" just like you cant get alot of support regarding republicans if you are in a democratic forum.
and yes the nike wheels would help you since nike shoes make you "run faster" and also get a stillen sticker. why is it that people buy stuff just to show a name? you would rather have fake LV then just normal interior which is better quality. it just doesnt have a "name" all over it. do you pay more for REAL LV cause they use better cows for their leather? nope just the name
Old 03-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Here's pics of GUCCI in a 4th gen---->

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2470240073

Old 03-28-2004, 03:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Old 03-28-2004, 04:09 PM

here is the point im trying to make
the reality is that most people in here dont have show cars. they have performance cars with a little bit of mods for looks.
so you cant expect to get alot of positive opinions and support in here in regards to "show cars" just like you cant get alot of support regarding republicans if you are in a democratic forum.
and yes the nike wheels would help you since nike shoes make you "run faster" and also get a stillen sticker. why is it that people buy stuff just to show a name? you would rather have fake LV then just normal interior which is better quality. it just doesnt have a "name" all over it. do you pay more for REAL LV cause they use better cows for their leather? nope just the name
u gotta be kidding me. most people on here don't have performance cars, that is a joke. most people here have an intake and think they have performance cars. if u have nothing done to your car, y respond to a post like this. your opinion doesnt really hold much weight.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:56 PM
Cletus

u gotta be kidding me. most people on here don't have performance cars, that is a joke. most people here have an intake and think they have performance cars. if u have nothing done to your car, y respond to a post like this. your opinion doesnt really hold much weight.
are you saying i dont have enough mods to have to right to voice my opinion?
there are MORE performance cars then show cars. and the guys that dont have mods are asking what are the best mods. not what ricey wings to get or what ghetto fabulous gucci **** to get. look at all the posts dude, they speak for themselves. did i not already tell you to move on and find a ricey forum where people agree with you? they wont make you cry
Old 03-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Cletus

P.S.
Blk2kMAXSE, your interior looks like ****.
that poor maxima, what did it do to deserve such treatment. (tear)
Old 03-28-2004, 05:06 PM
Cletus

this from the guy that lists this

ENGINE MODS
-Injen polished cold air intake
-Optima blue top battery (not an engine mod, thats an electric mod)
-OBX blue strut bar (not an engine mod, that a handling mod)
-AE engine cover (not an engine mod, that an aperance mod)
-Blue wire loom (not an engine mod, thats just stupid!!)

i guess you spent all your money on ghetto fabulous rims, ALOT of fiberglass, and fack gucci.
Old 03-28-2004, 05:31 PM
retired moderator

Gotta agree here about engine mods. Blk2k, your car works fine as a show car. But as far as your "performance" mods go, not much.

My maxima would beat you at the track, even with the roof rack (which has about as much wind resistance as your body kit. And all I have is an intake...but I have 17's and a 5-speed, which give me an edge over you with 20's and an auto.

That said, I have no problem with your interior. It's not MY thing, but I give you props for alot of hard work on it (especially the TVs).....I don't like the LV/Coach/Gucci/whatever interior, but as long as you like it that's what counts..

You would kick my a@@ at a "show" no doubt, but I will take you at the track. So there's the tradeoff.

BTW if you had been at the racetrack with us a few weeks ago, you might change your mind about no "performance" maximas - there were 4th AND 5th gen maximas there beating mustangs, japanese sports cars, a corvette or two and the list goes on. Tell some of the maxima guys here with S/C that they're not driving "performance" cars...

You are not driving a performance car.
I am not driving a performance car.
But some guys here with 300+ hp, THEY are driving performance cars that just happen to have 4 doors.
Old 03-28-2004, 05:37 PM

are you saying i dont have enough mods to have to right to voice my opinion?
there are MORE performance cars then show cars. and the guys that dont have mods are asking what are the best mods. not what ricey wings to get or what ghetto fabulous gucci **** to get. look at all the posts dude, they speak for themselves. did i not already tell you to move on and find a ricey forum where people agree with you? they wont make you cry
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! 3 posts in a matter of minutes. Stop cryin u lil *****. how valuable can your opinion possibly be to me when your biggest mod is light bulbs. HAHAHAHA!!!! U dedicate an entire page and 6 pictures for your radar detector. I guess u spent all your money on the kleenex u used to eliminate rattles from your stock system. HAHAHAHA!!!! LOL, u put 20 shirts in your trunk lid. HAHAHA!!! I wonder how many times you'll respond to this post
Old 03-28-2004, 05:46 PM
I miss the .org!

All this arguing is retarded...you guys are missing the point. Doesn't matter if you want show or go, or what kind of car you drive:

THIS **** IS TACKY!

End of discussion.

Quick Reply: Burberry, Gucci Interior?