5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

check it ut the way i see it!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2001 | 11:28 PM
Franco

if there is anyone in the ATL area with a v6 camry give me a call i dont care if the damn thing is supercharged or whatever just bring your money and your crappy toyota and lets get it on.. i've got $1500 that says i eat your lunch then take home you cars pink slip and hand it over to my grandma

peace out,
franco
p.s. this is a maxima sight not damn toyota sight. ohh and that trd supercharder really sucks i had a friend who had one uhh yeah the piece of crap broke soo toyota fans get your own sight and stay off mine!!! this converstaion is truely stupid!!!!!
Old 03-19-2001 | 11:34 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

is watching... discuss, but no flames please.
Old 03-19-2001 | 11:38 PM

Naw guy ... shut it Down Now ... HE'S Basically ASKING for Flames ... HE's Almost FLAMING in the Message himself!!!!!

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
is watching... discuss, but no flames please.
Old 03-20-2001 | 06:42 AM

No car can take my max. I raced a McLaren yesterday for pinks and won. Today I'm taking on a top fuel funny car. I've got it in the bag!
Old 03-20-2001 | 06:52 AM

Old 03-20-2001 | 08:08 PM
Franco

no flames!!
just want to make some easy money!!!
not saying my car is the fastest on earth, but i know what it can do! I know damn right that my car can beat a trd camry any day this coming from somebody who doesn't have a stock max i have had everything done except supercharge my max but in place of that i did stick some laughing gas!
a whole lot of people laughed at me when i pulled up to the track with a family sedan but after dusting a camaro and 5.0 mustang a whole lot of people shut the hell up!
the only point i am trying to get across is that if someone seriously knows anybody with a supercharged camry let me know. so i can just prove once and for all what car is better!

maxima or camry?
Old 03-20-2001 | 08:29 PM
Christina7m

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i have a v6 camry----do you really want to race---oops we already did-------

EVERYBODY....
--my car sucks--Thats why i think im making one of the best decisions ever---

IM SOON GOING TO BE DRIVING A MAXIMA!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2001 | 08:37 PM

Originally posted by Franco
no flames!!
just want to make some easy money!!!
not saying my car is the fastest on earth, but i know what it can do! I know damn right that my car can beat a trd camry any day this coming from somebody who doesn't have a stock max i have had everything done except supercharge my max but in place of that i did stick some laughing gas!
a whole lot of people laughed at me when i pulled up to the track with a family sedan but after dusting a camaro and 5.0 mustang a whole lot of people shut the hell up!
the only point i am trying to get across is that if someone seriously knows anybody with a supercharged camry let me know. so i can just prove once and for all what car is better!

maxima or camry?
All that will prove is that your modded max is faster... not better. There's more to cars than just speed.
Old 03-20-2001 | 08:41 PM
Christina7m

um....

Originally posted by punkdork

All that will prove is that your modded max is faster... not better. There's more to cars than just speed.
His max has more than just speed.......But even looks wise i thnk the maxima still tops in both categorys
Old 03-20-2001 | 08:50 PM

Re: um....

Originally posted by Christina7m

His max has more than just speed.......But even looks wise i thnk the maxima still tops in both categorys
Yeah but some people are going to be on the other side of the fence and think our maxes with their funky butts are ugly. Look at the top stolen car report... the camry is all over that list. The Camry sells well so some people like it. I'm just tired of "faster=better". There are a lot of fine vehicles that a max can wallop on. That doesn't mean that anything slower is a POS.
Old 03-20-2001 | 09:33 PM
Franco

whatever!!!
since when is slower better than faster!
when you break down a cars image or how nice it looks the only thing your left with is engine!!!
so the the question is better engine, better car and sorry to tell you but nissan has a better engine! and if anyone here says other wise then why arent you driving a camry and your mom is?
Old 03-20-2001 | 09:36 PM

whatever!!!
since when is slower better than faster!
when you break down a cars image or how nice it looks the only thing your left with is engine!!!
so the the question is better engine, better car and sorry to tell you but nissan has a better engine! and if anyone here says other wise then why arent you driving a camry and your mom is?
What about quality of build? Stereo, interior, lights, etc. If all that matters is speed why did you buy a max and not some hyper turbo car running 60lbs of boost?

Btw... why are you sorry to tell me the max has a better engine? I have one in my car.
Old 03-20-2001 | 09:44 PM
Franco

ha ha

if they sold a hyper turbo car that i could have driven on the street and my insurance wouldn't kill me than i would have! because the truth is to me it is about the speed!!
if i had the money i would rip every seat and anything that was in my car out to make it faster and i would do every type of upgrade to my car possible but i cant so for right now untill i get my hyper turbo car i will drive my kick *** maxima..... and i also dont think my girlfriend would enjoy sittingg on the floor of my max just because i wanted weight reduction just so i could go faster..
Old 03-20-2001 | 10:09 PM

uh hmm... i say u go buy a used corvette with mods and not buy a max.. u know max werent only built for speed.. they still 4door family sedans.... so.. uh.. go get sumthin else if u want such a fast car. Domestic cars come with V8s and stuff and arent that much more expensive then the max u bought.
james
Old 03-20-2001 | 10:17 PM
Franco

ok i already have a fully restored 1955 chevy bel air i dont need another domestic car thanks anyways!!!
but a nissan skyline sounds good hmm !
but i dont have the money
Old 03-20-2001 | 10:43 PM

uhhhhh yea thats it...
Old 03-21-2001 | 02:11 PM

Awww did the Maxima Vs Camry thread tick you off alittle bit because some people said its just as fast? bwahahaha stop ruining the image of Maxima.org. We have enough people to do that already
Old 03-21-2001 | 04:39 PM

nah.. nM.
Old 03-21-2001 | 06:14 PM

if there is anyone in the ATL area with a v6 camry give me a call i dont care if the damn thing is supercharged or whatever just bring your money and your crappy toyota and lets get it on.. i've got $1500 that says i eat your lunch then take home you cars pink slip and hand it over to my grandma

peace out,
franco
p.s. this is a maxima sight not damn toyota sight. ohh and that trd supercharder really sucks i had a friend who had one uhh yeah the piece of crap broke soo toyota fans get your own sight and stay off mine!!! this converstaion is truely stupid!!!!!
Get your own sight and stay off mine? Umm I don't think you "own" this site nor is this site "yours". Everyone who is a "maxima enthusiast" is welcome. BTW, have you read the terms of agreement when you signed in? I don't think you did considering did not register that long ago seeing that you are still a newbie and you posted this. Relax and learn something before you post these things.

P.S. have you ever tried counseling?
Old 03-21-2001 | 08:29 PM

A little love here

Originally posted by ScreamingVQ

Get your own sight and stay off mine? Umm I don't think you "own" this site nor is this site "yours". Everyone who is a "maxima enthusiast" is welcome. BTW, have you read the terms of agreement when you signed in? I don't think you did considering did not register that long ago seeing that you are still a newbie and you posted this. Relax and learn something before you post these things.

P.S. have you ever tried counseling?
I know I'm gonna take a beating for this but ease up on the guy. I made the same mistake when I first joined the site, but you guys quickly corrected me and I got the point and stood corrected. Let this guy know his error without blasting him and he will probably be a good member.
Old 03-21-2001 | 08:48 PM
Christina7m

Re: A little love here

funny how 'screaming..' gets so annoyed for some reason--this is a maxima sight--we love our max's not toyota--animax i agree a bit with you---but SCREAMINGVQ is this "your" sight--bc you did say this is for enthusiast right?? So if you were a maxima enthusiast wouldn't you be happy about the maxima winning--come on now!!make some sense
Old 03-21-2001 | 08:56 PM

Re: Re: A little love here

funny how 'screaming..' gets so annoyed for some reason--this is a maxima sight--we love our max's not toyota--animax i agree a bit with you---but SCREAMINGVQ is this "your" sight--bc you did say this is for enthusiast right?? So if you were a maxima enthusiast wouldn't you be happy about the maxima winning--come on now!!make some sense
First off... it's site... not sight.

Second... I believe the people on this thread (myself included) are irritated by the juvenile "faster is better" thinking. No one said that Maxes are junk or that Camrys rule. All we want is a little maturity. Of course we love how many cars we can roadkill but when it comes down to it, we have sports sedans, not sports cars.
Old 03-21-2001 | 09:18 PM
Christina7m

Re: Re: Re: A little love here

First off... it's site... not sight.

Second... I believe the people on this thread (myself included) are irritated by the juvenile "faster is better" thinking. No one said that Maxes are junk or that Camrys rule. All we want is a little maturity. Of course we love how many cars we can roadkill but when it comes down to it, we have sports sedans, not sports cars.
Sorry i missed spelled its normally not that big of a deal as long as i get my point across--im not here to argue but more to question--you were the one who mentioned all about the faster better type thinkning. And we all know we have sports sedans but compared to a camry it would be a FAST sports sedan-anyone agree??
Old 03-22-2001 | 06:56 AM

Re: Re: A little love here

First off, If you reread the original thread starter post, You'd realise what kind of attitude this guy has. He is making fun of another car, which is not respected here. This "isn't" my site and I NEVER said it was. I was restating the questions that the orignal starter stated. Yes this is a Maxima Enthusiast Site and I like to hear Maxima's winning but it isn't cool to see someone bash another persons car. Maturity IS respected here and most of us want to see more of that. "Faster is not better" and this guy seems to have problems with Camrys. I don't have any problems with them because I think its a great car. I sometimes drive my my mothers to school and I've beaten quite a bit of people in it.

Your new, just calm down and learn a couple of things. Am I annoyed? Yes just alittle bit when someone post stuff like this. It gives this website a bad image. GO to Civicsi.com and go to the Si vs All section and you'll know what I'm talking about. I never want to see this thread turn into something like that. You seem to have an odd definition of an "enthusiast."

Annimax: Yes I shouldn't have come off like that. I apologize for that but someones gotta do it Btw my "P.S" was just a funny.

Punkdork, your such a punk site/sight bwahahaha
Old 03-22-2001 | 09:45 AM

ok i already have a fully restored 1955 chevy bel air i dont need another domestic car thanks anyways!!!
but a nissan skyline sounds good hmm !
but i dont have the money
Woahhhh, '55 Bel Air?!?! Very nice.....got any pics?
Old 03-22-2001 | 09:49 AM

Re: Re: Re: A little love here

Punkdork, your such a punk site/sight bwahahaha

It's just one of those things that gets me... like you're and your. Hehehe.. like you did... shoulda been "you're a punk"... I'm in for it now

Old 03-22-2001 | 10:07 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: A little love here

It's just one of those things that gets me... like you're and your. Hehehe.. like you did... shoulda been "you're a punk"... I'm in for it now

I was seeing if you'd catch that. Perfectionist!
Old 03-22-2001 | 10:12 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little love here

I was seeing if you'd catch that. Perfectionist!
Most spelling doesn't get me... just the simple ones... maybe I should find something better to do with my time eh?
Old 03-22-2001 | 10:41 AM

Bravo

I think punkdork and ScreamingVQ are merely trying to maintain a sense of decorum and maturity. We, as Maxima owners, like to think that we own a bit more upscale and classy sports sedan and they simply want to keep the atmoshpere of "The Org" representative of that. I'm glad to see how passionate the members here are willing to be to keep it that way. That's what attracted me to the site and has kept me here. If it turns into nothing but stories about infantile street racing I'll go elsewhere.
So bravo to punkdork and ScreamingVQ for taking the high ground. Hopefully everyone else who comes here will follow their lead and get the hint, or move on.
Old 03-22-2001 | 01:54 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little love here

Most spelling doesn't get me... just the simple ones... maybe I should find something better to do with my time eh?
Yeah like maybe to to the dentist to fill in that tooth
Old 03-22-2001 | 03:13 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little love here

Yeah like maybe to to the dentist to fill in that tooth
What.. you don't dig on the David Letterman look?
Old 03-22-2001 | 04:22 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little love here

What.. you don't dig on the David Letterman look?
I'm suprise you didn't fix the "to to" from my last post. David Letterman has gap teeth? Never noticed that
Old 03-22-2001 | 05:06 PM

want speed?? get a gokart and custom drop a 350 in it..
james