5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Just in accident...Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Just in accident...Need some help

I recently was involved in an accident. My front bumper is cracked and my hood bent in the middle. I need to replace both. I took it to a few body shops around here and they are trying to charge me an arm and a keg for new hood and bumper (like 600-700). My question is, where can I order a new stock front bumper and a hood? And do I need to buy any Reinforcements or anything else besides the hood and the front bumper? Thanks!
Old 06-02-2004, 08:12 PM

You can try here or even check to see if any other org. members are selling the parts you need in the 5th gen classifieds.
http://www.partstrain.com/cgi-bin/pt...=28&image.y=10
Old 06-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Qmax03

600-700 for both hood and bumper are GREAT if there painting and installing both for that much its a steal ! my front bumper got ripeed off a couple of days ago on my 03 max i got a new front bumper for about 240 ... but he bouhgt the bumper and molded on my stillen lip plus paint and labor all togher for 1000 so 6 or 7 for both is GREAT ! a hood alone cost 500 !

Old 06-03-2004, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Qmax03
600-700 for both hood and bumper are GREAT if there painting and installing both for that much its a steal ! my front bumper got ripeed off a couple of days ago on my 03 max i got a new front bumper for about 240 ... but he bouhgt the bumper and molded on my stillen lip plus paint and labor all togher for 1000 so 6 or 7 for both is GREAT ! a hood alone cost 500 !
Not including paint or anything...just the parts.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by SixxOne
I recently was involved in an accident. My front bumper is cracked and my hood bent in the middle. I need to replace both. I took it to a few body shops around here and they are trying to charge me an arm and a keg for new hood and bumper (like 600-700). My question is, where can I order a new stock front bumper and a hood? And do I need to buy any Reinforcements or anything else besides the hood and the front bumper? Thanks!
Come on guys... help me out