5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

need HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 05:19 PM

need HELP!!!

I've been having this crazy rattling noise that comes on when i have my vent or heater on..Sometimes its quiet and most of the time its loud. i have to put it up the highest for it not to rattle then i lower it to about the lowest when i put it to the second fan it starts to rattle crazy..it seems like the fan is stuck or something but it ain't stopping..Has anyone had this problem? IF so any advice what to do other than taking it to the dealership?
Old 01-23-2005, 06:29 PM
IMBOUTTOBUSTSOMEGHOSTS

Originally Posted by pathfound1
I've been having this crazy rattling noise that comes on when i have my vent or heater on..Sometimes its quiet and most of the time its loud. i have to put it up the highest for it not to rattle then i lower it to about the lowest when i put it to the second fan it starts to rattle crazy..it seems like the fan is stuck or something but it ain't stopping..Has anyone had this problem? IF so any advice what to do other than taking it to the dealership?
here is the TSB that describes what you are describing. i had the same thing before nissan peformed this tsb. it has been pretty good for about a year now. you want to think about ordering the part at the end of the tsb and doing it yourself if you are so inclined. tsb courtesy of studman.
Old 01-23-2005, 07:11 PM

could be your blower motor going bad , its happenign to mine also I need to replace it ,