5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

What do I do now...:confused:

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2001, 11:59 PM

I ordered a FSTB from a place in a Mall called Custom Images for a little less than what courtesy nissan sells it for. The guy said that it would be one week before it came. Shhhhh I called a week later and they say it's on back order and I keep calling or I stop by and same story. I would ask for my money back but they give store credit. No refunds. I paid with Visa and their policy is no Credit Card refunds. I went there last week and they said that it's on back order still Then the guy calls somebody to inquire about the order and confirms that it is on back order and tell me that if I pay $30 more that they can have one from some other manufacture and I can get it next week. I told him that I wasn't going to pay more money for a bar and the only reason I opted to buy one from there was because it was the lowest price I could find. I told him that I would call back but I didn't this week and I'm getting very impatient that it hasn't arrived. What would you guys do if this were you? Thanks in advance for your advice and opinions. You guys are the best.
Old 04-28-2001, 12:37 AM
Wustylez

Originally posted by Menacer
I ordered a FSTB from a place in a Mall called Custom Images for a little less than what courtesy nissan sells it for. The guy said that it would be one week before it came. Shhhhh I called a week later and they say it's on back order and I keep calling or I stop by and same story. I would ask for my money back but they give store credit. No refunds. I paid with Visa and their policy is no Credit Card refunds. I went there last week and they said that it's on back order still Then the guy calls somebody to inquire about the order and confirms that it is on back order and tell me that if I pay $30 more that they can have one from some other manufacture and I can get it next week. I told him that I wasn't going to pay more money for a bar and the only reason I opted to buy one from there was because it was the lowest price I could find. I told him that I would call back but I didn't this week and I'm getting very impatient that it hasn't arrived. What would you guys do if this were you? Thanks in advance for your advice and opinions. You guys are the best.
I would definitely do a credit dispute through your credit card company!!!

The credit card company would help you settle the case worry-free!!!

Tim

Old 04-28-2001, 01:12 AM

I heard that I only have thirty days and it's been over a month now. I will call on Monday which is my day off. Thanks Tim
Old 04-28-2001, 03:16 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

STORE CREDIT??????? You never even took delivery of the item!!! Talk to the manager. That's lame. I can understand store credit on a RETURN, but this isn't a return.

Be very nice, talk to the manager, say you and your friends do a lot of business in the car stuff, and you'll be back but this won't work for you. If you're cool you'll probably get a refund. If the manager still won't, nicely advise him your credit card company will refund it (save this for last) if he will not... then take it up with your credit card company.
Old 04-28-2001, 10:23 AM

Originally posted by MaineI30

STORE CREDIT??????? You never even took delivery of the item!!! Talk to the manager. That's lame. I can understand store credit on a RETURN, but this isn't a return.

Be very nice, talk to the manager, say you and your friends do a lot of business in the car stuff, and you'll be back but this won't work for you. If you're cool you'll probably get a refund. If the manager still won't, nicely advise him your credit card company will refund it (save this for last) if he will not... then take it up with your credit card company.
This is definately the way to go... good luck!
Old 04-28-2001, 12:09 PM

I heard that I only have thirty days and it's been over a month now. I will call on Monday which is my day off. Thanks Tim
I think that you have thirty days from when you get your credit card statement, or the date of the statement, not from the date of the charge.
Old 04-28-2001, 03:06 PM

Old 04-28-2001, 03:26 PM

If it's too good to be true..well...then it isn't true
Old 04-28-2001, 03:31 PM

ummm, If I were you, I would wait.
Old 04-28-2001, 09:48 PM

Originally posted by LoveSick
ummm, If I were you, I would wait.
Sounds like you are a much more patient person than I am. But why would you wait?