5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

New Wheels Installed, What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 01:17 AM
R3D666SK!N

Originally Posted by ZIPPIN
you are an a$$. if you can't take a joke, get the fuq out of here
Joke? you must be talkin about the mille uglias, right? I didn't see any jokes that you posted, unless you mean the pics of your ride.

Old 05-16-2005, 01:17 AM
Go BUCKS!!!

Originally Posted by R3D666SK!N
why are you still on this site? maybe cuz you know that maxima's are the **** and mustangs can't hang. you sit there salivating when you see all these max's wishing you still had one. hahaha It figures that you would own some mille uglias.
I bet he does wish at times that he still did have his Maxima, if it wouldn't have been totalled.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:41 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i'm not trying to offend anyone, but i've endured about 5000 mille threads, and for the first time i'm gonna say my opinion, THEY'RE FREAKIN UGLY! Can this wheel seriously STOP being the org boner? Like, what's so great about it I don't understand...THEY'RE UGLY! It's like the freakin blind leading the blind here. I'm not trying to be an @ss or offend anyone, but geez for people that have such nice looking cars like a Max, get some decent freakin rims. I'm not even saying EXPENSIVE, i'm saying GOOD LOOKING. now of course there's no point in even saying all this since everyone already thinks they look good but whatever, that's my opinion, hate it or love it, mille's are ugly and there's a buttload of orgers that think the same and just sit back and watch while everyone druels over these ugly rims. And i'm not saying it's too "crazy" or too "stock-looking," they're just ugly. no one flame me, to each his own, and that's mine lol
Old 05-16-2005, 06:54 AM

Dont judge by his pics, it's just a pic. see mine.

Originally Posted by ighettoboyi
i'm not trying to offend anyone, but i've endured about 5000 mille threads, and for the first time i'm gonna say my opinion, THEY'RE FREAKIN UGLY! Can this wheel seriously STOP being the org boner? Like, what's so great about it I don't understand...THEY'RE UGLY! It's like the freakin blind leading the blind here. I'm not trying to be an @ss or offend anyone, but geez for people that have such nice looking cars like a Max, get some decent freakin rims. I'm not even saying EXPENSIVE, i'm saying GOOD LOOKING. now of course there's no point in even saying all this since everyone already thinks they look good but whatever, that's my opinion, hate it or love it, mille's are ugly and there's a buttload of orgers that think the same and just sit back and watch while everyone druels over these ugly rims. And i'm not saying it's too "crazy" or too "stock-looking," they're just ugly. no one flame me, to each his own, and that's mine lol
Ok tell you my opinion, I might be a newbe here, but I've been on domain for a long time. When I got my MAX I began to look for some rims. I did a lot of research and tell you what, when I first saw Milles I thought right away that those are the rims I'm getting for my MAX, cause they do look beautiful... I know, also clean, and just nice. I agree that they do look a bit stock, but they look stunning. Why you're people so tired of them, and that's cause you've seeing them too often, and that's alright cause lots of people get them because they do indead look good. Many other people on domain who owned different cars looked through my pages, and were just kept on saying "love them rims, look awsome" and nobody said they looked stock or ugly. I agree there're other cool nice rims, but Milles give a great look for a MAX, I know trust me. I have that import taste and I know how to make a car look nice and perfect.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:05 AM

I love those wheels.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:19 AM

I smell drama.....the wheels look nice and classy, sure there on alot of max's but thats only because they look really nice...
Old 05-16-2005, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by SEmy2K2go
They look good. Nice to see someone from not a real big metropolitan area is getting into the mod scene with their 5th Gen. You'll have to come up to Columbus for a meet sometime this summer.
[/EXIT_DRAMA]

first off nice rims i like 5 stars they are classy.
second, Tim i missed the april meet in columbus so we need to get another one soon so i can show off my new rims, hehe.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:02 PM

actually honestly, when i joined the org a lil over 2 years ago, i hated milles the first time i saw them. get some 19s with a lip at least geez
Old 05-16-2005, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Epacy
Actually they didn't. You might want to check your facts.
And I still don't like your wheels.
Fight! Fight! Wathch out they are throwing tornadoes at each other... in an effort to make their MAF's last longer.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:16 PM

quit your *****ing...the rims do not look that bad. its only because everyone who has them on a maxima posts them up on the org. about .005% of maxes actually have the rims on their car so STFU ighettoboyi.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:18 PM

gt3s are the only way to go imo, even those exel knockoffs are hotter than milles. they hot son!
Old 05-16-2005, 01:31 PM
R3D666SK!N

I got your back ighettoboyi Mille uglias are and played out! We ain't rollin weak a$$ hondas so quit puttin weak a$$ wheels on your max's. Like I said before, you might as well stay stock.

Old 05-16-2005, 01:40 PM
I miss the .org!

Originally Posted by ighettoboyi
gt3s are the only way to go imo, even those exel knockoffs are hotter than milles. they hot son!
Ewwww...GT3's are ugly!
Old 05-16-2005, 02:11 PM

Ghetto?!? kinda like your ghetto american p.o.s., huh? why are you still on this site? maybe cuz you know that maxima's are the **** and mustangs can't hang. you sit there salivating when you see all these max's wishing you still had one. hahaha It figures that you would own some mille uglias.
Respect the guy ...he's got many friends on these forums so he hangs out here...what's your ****ing problem?
Old 05-16-2005, 02:12 PM

maybe he doesnt know kloogy is the unofficial mille evo pioneer?
Old 05-16-2005, 02:53 PM
R3D666SK!N

Originally Posted by MaximaPolak
Respect the guy ...he's got many friends on these forums so he hangs out here...what's your ****ing problem?
RESPECT is EARNED not GIVEN! Just because you and kloogy are doesn't mean that I have respect him. I support gay marriage, so when you two tie the knot, I'll get you a card

Old 05-16-2005, 03:05 PM

i have a feeling the ban log is going to have another name listed soon.....
Old 05-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Maxima Fanatic

OMG what a little punk
Old 05-16-2005, 04:03 PM

children...
Old 05-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

to each his own, but seriously.... when are u gonna pull ur head out of ur ***. u talk a lot of **** for a newb rolling on tacky chromies.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Mass_Media™

RESPECT is EARNED not GIVEN! Just because you and kloogy are doesn't mean that I have respect him. I support gay marriage, so when you two tie the knot, I'll get you a card
Look dawg....just cuz you can't afford these rims....don't be hatin on people who can....not there fault your a moron.....

Anyway...I like them....when I am getting rims I think I might go with these...I loved them on kloogy's max....but his was white and I don't kno if it will work with gold....

BTW R3D666SK!N
Old 05-16-2005, 08:40 PM

wow...i say this kloogy and polak have been on the .org a LOT longer and know a LOT more than you, so i would just STFU before everyone gets on your @$$ even more than they already are...IMO, the miglias are very clean looking wheels, and a lot of people WANT to make their cars look stock, so that it appears that it came from the factory that way...unlike you and your ugly chrome-loving ways....
Old 05-16-2005, 08:49 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

SHUT UP STUPID NOOB. Know when to quit. I hope you get a nice long vacation.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:52 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

R3D666SK!N =

Ibtl.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Wat

ok...everyone cool it. This is your one and only warning, next time its 2 weeks vacation. Also, next person to post a Mille Evo 5 thread gets a 2 month ban. I think we have seen enough of these to know what they look like on every color. Ive been nice the past couple weeks and let things slide here, obviously this was a mistake. Please dont make me be an a$$hole. Thanks.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:55 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

I will post 3 pictures.
My Maxima, which got wrecked....

....and your current and previous Maxima.......case closed....

Old 05-16-2005, 08:57 PM

Just giving my opinion like everyone else, WTF! If he didn't want to know he shouldn't have asked. And if you don't like my opinion then
And the same goes for puppet. If you're gonna spend money to mod your car, why make it look stock, it's pointless. Not only that, but at least make an attempt to be original. Those wheels are played out!!!
Giving your opinion is fine... just wish you'd do it in more mature fashion... but after seeing all these other posts of yours, I see that's pretty much gone down the pooper.

Btw, I didn't spend any money to make my car stock, at least nothing over what I paid when I bought it. I think for most cars, stock is free, but what do I know? Additionally, I can't believe you actually paid money to make your car look like that... if I were you, I'd pay money to make that stock. That of course, is just my opinion.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:01 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

One side note for those that bash me for posting on the Org. My car got wrecked , by an un-insured motorist. My GF was severly injured in the collision. Were it not my audio system, she might be dead. If you choose to flame me for not "owning" a Maxima, you should think twice. I would still have my 5th gen if I could. I'm being calm in this post, because the moderators of this forum, are people I respect. But you, Mr Newb, better think twice next time before you post .
Old 05-16-2005, 09:05 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

Originally Posted by KLOOGY
One side note for those that bash me for posting on the Org. My car got wrecked , by an un-insured motorist. My GF was severly injured in the collision. Were it not my audio system, she might be dead. If you choose to flame me for not "owning" a Maxima, you should think twice. I would still have my 5th gen if I could. I'm being calm in this post, because the moderators of this forum, are people I respect. But you, Mr Newb, better think twice next time before you post .
It was a sad day in the Maxima community the day your car died.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Mass_Media™

Originally Posted by KLOOGY
I would have flipped out if my car was wrecked and my GF was serverly injured, and some ***** was ragging on it....but thats all I will say....don't want to make the mods mad....
Old 05-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I'm new here and after reading through this thread and seeing the wheels that started all of this, I have to say that I really don't like them either. And if you guys can't deal with that, then you got problems. Too many guys have these wheels. As far as chrome 20's go, they aren't that bad. I've seen several nice max's with chrome 20's that look really tight. One ride in particular is TitaniumMax's or whatever his name is. If r3d666skin drops his car and gets a kit, it'll look pretty tight. His rims are actually pretty sporty looking. I can see you guys are all pretty close, but some of you seem kind of g a y. Just what it looks like to me.
Old 05-16-2005, 10:27 PM

^^ everything you said was ok until you said r3d666skin's whip would look clean dropped and kitted....NOT IT WOULDNT lol, i think that's one thing the majority of us can actually agree on.

i remember when kloogy's car got run into, just seeing those eclipse subs lying all over the place was painful