5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

What Would You Do?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 07:02 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by danger300z
thats a good question

No its not.... you can always get an aftermarket warranty, and it will be better than the Nissan warranty.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:48 AM
The Ultimate Driving Machine

i just bought my car from that dealer.... it took awhile to just talk them down to what the car was worth. I also sold my previous car myself, didnt trade it in that helped me also. If you want to try my friend works for the sandy tim dahle and might be able to do a little better on the price. give me a pm if you want my cell number and i will call him for you
Old 06-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Mass_Media™

Originally Posted by Park2670
i just bought my car from that dealer.... it took awhile to just talk them down to what the car was worth. I also sold my previous car myself, didnt trade it in that helped me also. If you want to try my friend works for the sandy tim dahle and might be able to do a little better on the price. give me a pm if you want my cell number and i will call him for you
I saw you the other day I think on 9th and Fort Union about 6:30 I think it was thursday....I haven't seen any maxima's here with the DDE's thats what caught my eye....I think I am just going to sell my car privatly so when a car comes though that I like I don't have to have this problem again....thanks for the help guys.....
Old 06-18-2005, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mass_Media
I saw you the other day I think on 9th and Fort Union about 6:30 I think it was thursday....I haven't seen any maxima's here with the DDE's thats what caught my eye....I think I am just going to sell my car privatly so when a car comes though that I like I don't have to have this problem again....thanks for the help guys.....
Wise decision! You will find you're in a much better bargaining position when there is no trade-in involved.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mass_Media
I saw you the other day I think on 9th and Fort Union about 6:30 I think it was thursday....I haven't seen any maxima's here with the DDE's thats what caught my eye........
yes i remember that day, ive seen your car on the org here and then on the streets all the time... that would be my trek home after a 11 1/2 hour day at work
Old 06-18-2005, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Park2670
yes i remember that day, ive seen your car on the org here and then on the streets all the time... that would be my trek home after a 11 1/2 hour day at work
That's not a day at work, its more like cruel and unusual punishment!

I know where you're coming from, however, but refuse to do it anymore.
Old 06-18-2005, 03:22 PM

hey thats everyday monday thru friday... ive gotten used to it some days i have to stay after and gas up the loaner cars so i wont get out until 7 which means a 12 hour day. The way i think of it is that i really wouldnt be doing anything else so i might as well get paid for it, plus i get to drive BMWs all day long