5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

ATTN: RussMaxManiac

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2001, 09:32 PM

guage pods...i want one...whats up w/ them? i'm getting my boost in a week or two and i'd like to have a pod to put my guages in (boost, fuel pressure and air/fuel)...let me know when you can get that company to start making one
Old 06-17-2001, 10:35 PM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Originally posted by MrBurner
guage pods...i want one...whats up w/ them? i'm getting my boost in a week or two and i'd like to have a pod to put my guages in (boost, fuel pressure and air/fuel)...let me know when you can get that company to start making one
Zach, what boost? Are you getting a Stillen SC? If you didn't already buy it, there is a guy selling a Stillen SC for the 5th gen for around $3K with lots of extras. Wish I had the cash to pick it up.
Old 06-17-2001, 11:18 PM

alex, check the west coast forums...we are all meeting up this friday at phils house in the afternoon...we are going to install my pr cai and my stillen rsb...then we are gonna go see the fast and the furious and then head off to firebird...email me if you want to go

as for the boost question...i wish i had the money for the stillen s/c...i'd buy it right now...but i'm going the cheaper way (NOS)...i'm going to do a very similar setup to what yj has...dual staged NOS setup w/ the first stage being a 60 shot and then the 2nd stage is another 40 totalling 100...should land me in very low 14s or possibly high 13s...adam has a hookup that can get great prices on nitrous kits ($150 for the basic kit) and he can do the install (he apparently has nitrous on 5 of his mustangs)...so let me know if you want to meet up this friday...i'm sure after i see the fast and the furious, i will want nitrous more than i do now
Old 06-18-2001, 05:57 AM
RussMaxManiac

Originally posted by MrBurner

Well we needed a min of 20 people, until we hit that mark, it won't happen, and we still need a volunteer to send in there pillar. Right now I am a bit broke had to write the bills this weekend. But, I will see how many we have and email him back within a day or 2.