5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

intro sale -- Cattman Coilovers for the gen5 Maxima...

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2001, 06:32 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor

Well, we did our little bit of research on this, and yes, the Cattman Performance 2nd generation Coilover Suspension will be available for the 2000+ Maximas. Only difference is a slightly wider offset in the spacing of the bolts on the lower front mounts. No big deal.

So, in regards to the group deal I listed a few days ago (on the group deals forum), the gen5 application is now included in that deal.

Brian C. Catts
Cattman Performance
Old 06-26-2001, 07:10 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Good Job...now on to other mods...

Originally posted by Cattman
Well, we did our little bit of research on this, and yes, the Cattman Performance 2nd generation Coilover Suspension will be available for the 2000+ Maximas. Only difference is a slightly wider offset in the spacing of the bolts on the lower front mounts. No big deal.

So, in regards to the group deal I listed a few days ago (on the group deals forum), the gen5 application is now included in that deal.

Brian C. Catts
Cattman Performance
The coilovers being available is good news....I'm debating on whether to do my suspension first or my catback. I'm definately gonna get down on this group deal now though!! Now that this is done Bri...Mr Burner tells us that you've been holding off on finishing the 5th Gen catback because you were working on the coilovers! Alot of guys are thirsty for the Cattman Catback system too including myself so I hope you come out with one pretty soon! Especially since GReddy's will be out on July 1st...Continued success man...good job!

Deac
Old 06-26-2001, 07:41 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor

Re: Good Job...now on to other mods...

The pressure to develop new parts... its unrelenting... can't take it much longer.

I want a life, too! you guys are having all the fun!

;-)

Brian

Originally posted by Deac

The coilovers being available is good news....I'm debating on whether to do my suspension first or my catback. I'm definately gonna get down on this group deal now though!! Now that this is done Bri...Mr Burner tells us that you've been holding off on finishing the 5th Gen catback because you were working on the coilovers! Alot of guys are thirsty for the Cattman Catback system too including myself so I hope you come out with one pretty soon! Especially since GReddy's will be out on July 1st...Continued success man...good job!

Deac