5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Have you used AUTO-RX in your 5th gen's engine?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Please Google: Paid Posters For Auto-Rx, Auto-Rx & Aluminum Engines, and 3 ARX Cycles, didn't do much bummer.

ARX has 1133 customers from being in business for 10 years, most of these customers are 1 time customers since the product does not work. This product has proven that it cannot remove Varnish or Sludge, this product has proven that it cannot stop oil burning and oil leaks. Since this product has never worked for anyone then this product is SNAKE OIL. This product only works for people who are being compensated to push this product.

This product is so pathetic that they had to change there name to auto-rx plus, someone who tested this product now calls it auto-rx minus, they also changed the name because the product was not selling and it had a bad reputation.

ARX has 10 tests on there site that prove nothing, 2 of them are from Dyson Analysis, business arangement, since Dyson is on the arx site and arx is on the Dyson Site. 2 Uoa's from Blackstone prove nothing, Emmision test results from Maryland and North Carolina prove nothing, Gary Allan and dnewton tests mean nothing since they were both given free peoduct to do the tests, and both tests were controlled by the owner of auto-rx.

ARX CLAIMS 11 things and I will tell you what it can and cannot do:

1. It will not clean the internals of your engine.
2. Will not restore the vehicle to maximum effciency.
3.Will not reduce oil consumption
4. It will clean the piston rings
5. Will not rejuvenate seals
6. Does not eliminate the need for other oil additives
7. Cannot help the motor oil to lubricate parts better
8. Does not save Turbo Bearings
9. Does to provide residual lubricity
10. Does not liquify contaniments
11. Is not safe for turbo engines.

So out of 11 things, auto-rx does one thing, Number 4, it cleans piston rings, but for the price of a bottle of auto-rx you can buy a 5 quart jug of Pennzoil Platinum or Pennzoil Ultra and it will do it faster than auto-rx. You would need 3 clean and rinses with arx, meaning 3 bottles of arx to do what Platinum or Ultra will do.

I know everything about this product, so ask away, hope to see Trajan, sprintman for a lively debate.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:43 PM

Thanks for speaking up on this.
I almost fell for it too, long ago, seeing the ultra sludged
up before and after pictures.

Every car I've owned had a nice golden bronze color.
Modern oil has allot of detergents. Must of been a 1960s problem?
Old 08-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

There will be plenty of you that think that this was just an advertisement for ARX and that the test just might be fake. The fact is that Frank (the ARX inventor) hasn't spoken to me since the test started and we were on such poor terms that he wouldn't even sell ARX to me. I had to purchase it from a private individual on the BITOG forums. We are not friends and we are not business partners. What you see with this test is as honest as it gets.

This is from Aaron's Test on auto-rx, it used to be on RMS13.com

The above quote is on the auto-rx site. I contacted Aaron on Facebook and he told me that when Frank Miller found out that he was going to test auto-rx that he cancelled his order. You might be asking why would the owner of auto-rx not want his product tested, he knew that he could not control the tests, he knows that his product has serious limitations. Have you ever heard of a Snake Oil Salesman wanting his product tested. So in order for Aaron to run his test he had to get someone else to buy auto-rx. So a few years after the test Aaron gets a call from either dbdeland or Rich Ecklund for permission to use his photos on there website, how ironic, 1st you refuse to sell the guy product and now you want his pictures. It just seems odd that the owner of auto-rx cannot do any testing himself, why should he, he knows his product does not work. His product is composed of some esters, you can get that from Redline Oil. Anything that auto-rx can do, which is cleaning up ring packs and doing some very light cleaning, oil's like Pennzoil Platinum can do it cheaper and much faster.

Aaron did tell me that there was not much to clean on the inside of his engine, he wanted to see if arx would increase compression, and it did, slowly, but he wasted alot of motor oil and auto-rx to accomplish what could have been done with one OCI of Pennzoil Platinum. Do not be fooled by this product, the only thing it is guaranteed to do is lighten your wallet. This product once had a money back guarantee, they no longer have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE THEY GOT RID OF IT, I am guessing they were getting so many calls from customers that it did not work so they wanted there money back.

This Auto-Rx Plus product is exactly the same as auto-rx, the patent is the same, there is no new MSDS, and as far as patents, you get a patent to prevent someone from copying your product, you do not have to prove that the product works just that it is unique. Auto-Rx has said that this is there 4th formula change, well the 3 other formulas did not work, and so far this 4th formula is not working. If you have Varnish, Sludge, oil burning, oil leaks, puffs of smoke, or terrible gas mileage, auto-rx plus is not gonna help you out. The owner wants to sell this company for about $1,000,000
thats right one million dollars, this arx company is worth about $500.00 and thats on the high side. This auto-rx product is headquarted down in Florida, lots of snakes down there, yet it is processed and bottled 1500 miles away in Michigan, where is the quality control, wonder if the owner of arx plus has ever visited Haviland Products. Did you know that this arx company is run out of a townhouse, I wonder how big there warehouse is, its probably under the bathroom sink. Do you know how much arx pays for research and development, zero dollars, they spend nothing.

Have you seen the new you-tube video where some guy is talking about auto-rx and MMO, the guy talking is Daniel Weisner, he is a small business trouble shooter who redesigned the arx website and he lives 2 miles away from arx headquarters, the guy in the tape, Daniel Weisner claims he has been using auto-rx for about 10 years yet he joined the arx forum in July of 2012, there are no posts on the internet of him using the product before 2012. Whatever product you buy, do your home work, remember there will be people posting favorably who have an agenda and who might be compensated for posting favorably about a product. I have looked all over the net and I have not seen any after pics of auto-rx that looked good, they all looked like the before pics.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Member who somehow became The President of The SE-L Club

Honorable font color, cannot read the above post.
Interesting thread.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by c3po
There will be plenty of you that think that this was just an advertisement for ARX and that the test just might be fake. The fact is that Frank (the ARX inventor) hasn't spoken to me since the test started and we were on such poor terms that he wouldn't even sell ARX to me. I had to purchase it from a private individual on the BITOG forums. We are not friends and we are not business partners. What you see with this test is as honest as it gets.

This is from Aaron's Test on auto-rx, it used to be on RMS13.com

The above quote is on the auto-rx site. I contacted Aaron on Facebook and he told me that when Frank Miller found out that he was going to test auto-rx that he cancelled his order. You might be asking why would the owner of auto-rx not want his product tested, he knew that he could not control the tests, he knows that his product has serious limitations. Have you ever heard of a Snake Oil Salesman wanting his product tested. So in order for Aaron to run his test he had to get someone else to buy auto-rx. So a few years after the test Aaron gets a call from either dbdeland or Rich Ecklund for permission to use his photos on there website, how ironic, 1st you refuse to sell the guy product and now you want his pictures. It just seems odd that the owner of auto-rx cannot do any testing himself, why should he, he knows his product does not work. His product is composed of some esters, you can get that from Redline Oil. Anything that auto-rx can do, which is cleaning up ring packs and doing some very light cleaning, oil's like Pennzoil Platinum can do it cheaper and much faster.

Aaron did tell me that there was not much to clean on the inside of his engine, he wanted to see if arx would increase compression, and it did, slowly, but he wasted alot of motor oil and auto-rx to accomplish what could have been done with one OCI of Pennzoil Platinum. Do not be fooled by this product, the only thing it is guaranteed to do is lighten your wallet. This product once had a money back guarantee, they no longer have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE THEY GOT RID OF IT, I am guessing they were getting so many calls from customers that it did not work so they wanted there money back.

This Auto-Rx Plus product is exactly the same as auto-rx, the patent is the same, there is no new MSDS, and as far as patents, you get a patent to prevent someone from copying your product, you do not have to prove that the product works just that it is unique. Auto-Rx has said that this is there 4th formula change, well the 3 other formulas did not work, and so far this 4th formula is not working. If you have Varnish, Sludge, oil burning, oil leaks, puffs of smoke, or terrible gas mileage, auto-rx plus is not gonna help you out. The owner wants to sell this company for about $1,000,000
thats right one million dollars, this arx company is worth about $500.00 and thats on the high side. This auto-rx product is headquarted down in Florida, lots of snakes down there, yet it is processed and bottled 1500 miles away in Michigan, where is the quality control, wonder if the owner of arx plus has ever visited Haviland Products. Did you know that this arx company is run out of a townhouse, I wonder how big there warehouse is, its probably under the bathroom sink. Do you know how much arx pays for research and development, zero dollars, they spend nothing.

Have you seen the new you-tube video where some guy is talking about auto-rx and MMO, the guy talking is Daniel Weisner, he is a small business trouble shooter who redesigned the arx website and he lives 2 miles away from arx headquarters, the guy in the tape, Daniel Weisner claims he has been using auto-rx for about 10 years yet he joined the arx forum in July of 2012, there are no posts on the internet of him using the product before 2012. Whatever product you buy, do your home work, remember there will be people posting favorably who have an agenda and who might be compensated for posting favorably about a product. I have looked all over the net and I have not seen any after pics of auto-rx that looked good, they all looked like the before pics.
Lets see if this is better
Old 08-13-2013, 05:49 AM

Nowadays with ethanol in the gas which is a fairly strong solvent, I cant imagine why should ever need to use any kind of engine cleaner.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

There will be plenty of you that think that this was just an advertisement for ARX. The fact is that Frank ( the ARX inventor ) hasn't spoken to me since the test started and we were on such poor terms that he wouldn't even sell ARX to me. I had to purchase it from a private individual on the BITOG forums. We are not friends and we are not business partners. What you see with this test is as honest as it gets.

This is from Aaron'sTest on auto-rx, it used to be on RM13.com

The above quote is on the auto-rx site. I contacted Aaron on Facebook and he told me that when Frank Miller found out that he was going to test auto-rx that he cancelled his order. You might be asking why would the owner of auto-rx not want his product tested, he knew that he could not control the tests, he knows that his product has serious limitations. Have you ever heard of a SnakeOil Salesman wanting his product tested. So in order for Aaron to run his test he had to get someone else to buy auto-rx. So a few years after the test Aaron gets a call from dbdeland or Rich Ecklund for permission to use his photos on there website, hoe ironic, 1st you refuse to sell the guy product and now you want his pictures. It just seems odd that the owner of auto-rx cannot do any testing himself, why should he, he knows his product does not work. His product is composed of some esters, you can get that from Redline Oil. Anything that auto-rx can do, which is cleaning up ring packs and doing some light cleaning, oils like Pennzoil Platinum can do it cheaper and much faster.

Aaron did tell me that there was not much to clean on the inside of his engine, he wanted to see if auto-rx would increase compression, and it did, slowly, but he wasted alot of motor oil and auto-rx to accomplish what could have been done with one OCI of Pennzoil Platinum. Don't be fooled by this product, the only thing it is guaranteed to do is lighten your wallet. This product once had a money back guarantee, they no longer have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE THEY GOT RID OF IT, I am guessing they were getting so many calls from customers that it did not work, so they wanted there money back.

This Auto-Rx Plus product is exactly the same as auto-rx, the patent is the same, there is no new MSDS, and as far as patents, you get a patent to prevent someone from copying your product, you do not have to prove that the product works, just that it is unique. Auto-Rx has said this is there 4th formula change, well the other 3 formulas did not work, and so far this 4th formula is not working. If you have Varnish, Sludge, oil burning, oil leaks, puffs of smoke, or terrible gas mileage, auto-rx plus is not gonna help you out. The owner wants to sell this company for about $1,000.000 thats right one million dollars, this arx company is worth about $500.00 and thats on the high side. This auto-rx product is headquarted down in Florida, lots of snakes down there, yet it is processed and bottled 1500 miles away in Michigan, where is the quality control, wonder if the owner of auto-rx plus has ever visited Haviland Products. Did you know that this arx company is run out of a townhouse, I wonder how big there warehouse is, its probably under the bathroom sink. Do you know how much arx pays for Research and Development, zero dollars, they spend nothing.

Have you seen the new you-tube video where some guy is talking about auto-rx and MMO, the guy talking is Daniel Weisner, he is a small business troubleshooter who redesigned the arx website and he lives 2 miles away from arx headquarters, the guy in the tape, Daniel Weisner claims he has been using auto-rx for about 10 years yet he joined the arx forum in July of 2012, there are no posts on the internet of him using the product before 2012. Whatever product you buy, do your homework, remember there will be people posting favorably who have an agenda and who might be compensated for posting favorably about a product. I have not seen any after pics of auto-rx that looked good, they all looked like the before pics.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:56 PM

4 posts, 3 of them with the same thing in them?

Spam
Old 08-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
4 posts, 3 of them with the same thing in them?

Spam
When I posted the 1st time someone said they could not read it because of the red font, I tried to repost the 2nd time by changing the color and it did not work, so I basically wrote it out so everyone could see it clearly, when I originally copied what was said on the arx forum it was in red font, my apologies.