5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Road rage and roadkill with Aurora and road kill with Silverado

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2001, 08:33 PM

-I was cruising happily at 40mph in a 35mph. I come up near an older maroon Aurora, the one with the 4.0 V8. He, lets call him Mister A, decides to cut into my lane making me honk the horn and slam on my brakes. Mister A then decides to honk his horn and flick me off out his sunroof. What do I do? Speed up to see who it is. What does Mister A do? Floors his car. What do I do? Floor mine. I catch up to Mister A by 60mph and by 70mph, I am at least a car length ahead. I shutoff at 80mph. What do I do? Cut Mister A off. Mister A slams on the brakes and turns on his brights. I just chuckle. I'm not proud of that and that fact that I went 80mph in a 35mph zone.

-This guy sees me comming up near him. He drives a newer Silverado in a very ugly brown LT trim. I am on the right side and he is on the left side. I look over to see who's in there. All I see was this girl laughing and the Silverado takes off. I decided not to go since we were close to the stoplight. We stop at the stoplight, I look over again. I see a guy driving what seems to be his hoe He looks and me and revs. I just smile and nod. I don't rev. When I see the light for the other lanes going the other direction, I step on my brakes. When it turned red, I counted to 2 seconds and slam on the gas. .5-1second later the light turns green and I slingshot off the line with no wheel spin. The other guy squeals his and is at my B-pillar. He shuts down when I was at 40mph but by then, he was a car length behind.
Old 07-26-2001, 08:40 PM

Originally posted by ScreamingVQ
-I was cruising happily at 40mph in a 35mph. I come up near an older maroon Aurora, the one with the 4.0 V8. He, lets call him Mister A, decides to cut into my lane making me honk the horn and slam on my brakes. Mister A then decides to honk his horn and flick me off out his sunroof. What do I do? Speed up to see who it is. What does Mister A do? Floors his car. What do I do? Floor mine. I catch up to Mister A by 60mph and by 70mph, I am at least a car length ahead. I shutoff at 80mph. What do I do? Cut Mister A off. Mister A slams on the brakes and turns on his brights. I just chuckle. I'm not proud of that and that fact that I went 80mph in a 35mph zone.

-This guy sees me comming up near him. He drives a newer Silverado in a very ugly brown LT trim. I am on the right side and he is on the left side. I look over to see who's in there. All I see was this girl laughing and the Silverado takes off. I decided not to go since we were close to the stoplight. We stop at the stoplight, I look over again. I see a guy driving what seems to be his hoe He looks and me and revs. I just smile and nod. I don't rev. When I see the light for the other lanes going the other direction, I step on my brakes. When it turned red, I counted to 2 seconds and slam on the gas. .5-1second later the light turns green and I slingshot off the line with no wheel spin. The other guy squeals his and is at my B-pillar. He shuts down when I was at 40mph but by then, he was a car length behind.
haha good job Mr. Maxima
Old 07-26-2001, 09:03 PM
Chillboy

dont mess with the maxima!!! thats what im talking about. good kills.

Old 07-27-2001, 04:45 AM
Got Bent?

road rage is bad..... but nice kills
Old 07-27-2001, 05:22 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Heh heh. I demolished a Chevy truck once, too. It was fun. 60-90 he was way back there.
Old 07-28-2001, 11:34 AM
is invisible

Big trucks...

big power/big torque...bad aerodynamics.
Old 07-28-2001, 12:03 PM

Small piece of advice next time you cut somebody off, do not stand around and wait for him to catch up........he may be packing a serious piece and you my freind may be the recipient of some lead.
Old 07-28-2001, 02:08 PM

Road rage is always bad... you never know what the other guy is going to do. About 8 years back, when I had my 1st gen Mazda RX-7 ( 12.4 sec 1/4 mile ), I was cut off by this guy in a Mustang 5.0. I passed him up and cut him off. We then went at it for a few miles ( this was on the freeway ).
When I exited, he followed me. When we came to a stoplight, he says to me " yeah, your car is pretty fast, but is it faster then this..." He pulls out a UZI and is getting ready to start spraying! Luckily, I was already to take off when he pulled up next to me so I launch for dear life! Good thing he was not a good shoot, only hit my rear glass. Let's just say after this incidence, I think twice, maybe 3 times before I exhibit road rage. Glad nothing like this happened to you.
Anyway, Nice kills!!! Don't mess with Maxs!!!
Old 07-28-2001, 05:04 PM

Originally posted by SFMax20SE
Road rage is always bad... you never know what the other guy is going to do. About 8 years back, when I had my 1st gen Mazda RX-7 ( 12.4 1/4 miles ), I was cut off by this guy in a Mustang 5.0. I passed him up and cut him off. We then went at it for a few miles ( this was on the freeway ).
When I exited, he followed me. When we came to a stoplight, he says to me " yeah, your car is pretty fast, but is it faster then this..." He pulls out a UZI and is getting ready to start spraying! Luckily, I was already to take off when he pulled up next to me so I launch for dear life! Good thing he was not a good shoot, only hit my rear glass. Let's just say after this incidence, I think twice, maybe 3 times before I exhibit road rage. Glad nothing like this happened to you.
are you serious? damn
Old 07-28-2001, 05:10 PM

I kidd you not, my friend. I thought for sure that was my last race...

Originally posted by MrBurner

are you serious? damn
Old 07-28-2001, 05:14 PM

so did you pull up next to him at the next light and answer his question "yes"
Old 07-28-2001, 05:29 PM

Originally posted by SFMax20SE
Road rage is always bad... you never know what the other guy is going to do. About 8 years back, when I had my 1st gen Mazda RX-7 ( 12.4 sec 1/4 mile ), I was cut off by this guy in a Mustang 5.0. I passed him up and cut him off. We then went at it for a few miles ( this was on the freeway ).
That is way messed up.
Old 07-28-2001, 06:24 PM

way to go big guy!
Old 07-28-2001, 09:09 PM

over hear in america you need to be very careful...some people are just ****!ng crazy