5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Road rage is getting the better of me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2001, 08:23 PM
RBa

I was on my way home,minding my own business, and I see this idiot driver in an RSX make a left turn while I'm about 10 feet away. I was about a hair away from hitting this fool... He hears me honking and stops in the middle of the road blocking traffic.. What a freaken idiot!!! Then he looks at me like I'm the one at fault!! GRRRrrrr! I can see him mumble something and from the look of his lip movement, it seemed like he said stupid ***** (couldn't make out the rest)..
Man if I only had a basball bat.. I was so steamed after this that I was 2 secs away from taking my club and putting a huge dent on his door!! And preferably his head..
I'm sick of these idiots that cant drive..
Why cant they just take public transportation or walk? I try to control my roadrage and it's idiot's like this that are preventing me.. NYC driving is gonna get the better of me one day!!
Old 08-15-2001, 09:07 PM

breath, count to 10, and tell yourself 'he doesn't exist'.
works for me.
Old 08-15-2001, 09:23 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Want me to help you build a mini-potato gun?

I'm pretty sure we can find a way to make it shoot pennies or M&M's.

Old 08-15-2001, 10:45 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

I see you have the Stupid Driver Syndrome on your end of the country also.
Old 08-16-2001, 12:14 AM

is the RSX that new crap acura car?

Originally posted by RBa
I was on my way home,minding my own business, and I see this idiot driver in an RSX make a left turn while I'm about 10 feet away. I was about a hair away from hitting this fool... He hears me honking and stops in the middle of the road blocking traffic.. What a freaken idiot!!! Then he looks at me like I'm the one at fault!! GRRRrrrr! I can see him mumble something and from the look of his lip movement, it seemed like he said stupid ***** (couldn't make out the rest)..
Man if I only had a basball bat.. I was so steamed after this that I was 2 secs away from taking my club and putting a huge dent on his door!! And preferably his head..
Why cant they just take public transportation or walk? I try to control my roadrage and it's idiot's like this that are preventing me.. NYC driving is gonna get the better of me one day!!
Anyway, if i was in my dads hoopty , i woulda hit/slash tires/run...
ROger
Old 08-16-2001, 12:49 AM

Re: is the RSX that new crap acura car?

Originally posted by radpp16

Anyway, if i was in my dads hoopty , i woulda hit/slash tires/run...
ROger
any other way we can deal this without the "slash tires" and especially the "RUN"
Old 08-16-2001, 04:06 AM

We have stupid drivers in Southern California as well. It's hard not to get mad but with so many of them out there It seems many of them dwell on the 60 freeway cause that is where I usually see myself getting upset and where I see others getting mad at other drivers. Too many cars and not enough highway and road improvements to accomadate this.
Old 08-16-2001, 04:44 AM
Got Bent?

I hear ya man.... it sucks... just 10 minutes ago on the way to work in bumper-to-bumper traffic, this pickup tries to cut into my lane WHILE I AM STILL BESIDE HIM. We were going like 15 mph, but I slammed the brakes and got a nice ABS foot massage....
Old 08-16-2001, 06:54 AM

Hi,
Road rage is hard to control. I was on the road I got cut off, I returned the favor..... laughing all the way. It was on I 88 Chicago burbs going about 70 miles an hour. Road Rager tries to pass... I gun it... he cuts over into my line, I do not give any room. He comes into the side of my car, Speed is up to 85 mph. I slide off road clearing slow lane, paved shoulder, rock shoulder. Now I am going down into the draiange area, sideways, ahead is a cement drain my car slams into the drain and goes airborne flipping sideways through the air. Spinning once, twice, three times... car is now back on ground only its upside down on its roof and still running.
My date is strapped into the seat upside down stuck and confused.(first date by the way, very hard to get)
I was not seatbelted in I am a pinball smashing out windows with my body. When the car stops I am at the pedals bleeding, wet, and cold.
Road Ragers are dangerous you need to let them get out of your way. Some people just do not care.
Best regards,
Fast Walker
Old 08-16-2001, 07:25 AM

I am NEVER going to make you angry, Hogan. You scare me.
Old 08-16-2001, 07:46 AM

Originally posted by RBa

Welcome to the club. I know it sux, but I think that there is probably 98% of people on the road that I can describe as ignorant imbeciles.... Life...
Old 08-16-2001, 09:12 AM

THIS IS HOW I'VE DELT WITH THESE KIND OF IDIOTS.
DON'T GET MAD. IF YOU CAN, FOLLOW THEM TO THEIR HOME.
NOTE THE LOCATION.
THEN, ABOUT 2;30 AM, CREEP TO THE CAR IN QUESTION, AND WITH SOME BBs REMOVE EACH VALVE STEM COVER, INSERT ONE BB AND TIGHTEN PARTIALLY UNTILL YOU HEAR AIR LEAKING OUT.
DO 2-4 TIRES, DEPENDING ON YOUR ANGER. THEN IN 2 HOURS THE TIRES WILL BE FLAT, WITH NO NAILS OR PUNCTURES.
PI55ES OFF THE OWNER WITH NO REAL DAMAGE. MAKES HIM LATE FOR WORK WHICH WILL PUT HIM IN CRAP WITH HIS BOSS MAYBE.
MEAN WHILE, YOU HAVE A SMALL GRIN ALL DAY.
Old 08-16-2001, 09:17 AM

My eyes! My eyes! My eyes!

Quit SHOUTING.

Hey Hogan ... we could probably make a spark plug shooter to.

Originally posted by mike-777
THIS IS HOW I'VE DELT WITH THESE KIND OF IDIOTS.
DON'T GET MAD. IF YOU CAN, FOLLOW THEM TO THEIR HOME.
NOTE THE LOCATION.
THEN, ABOUT 2;30 AM, CREEP TO THE CAR IN QUESTION, AND WITH SOME BBs REMOVE EACH VALVE STEM COVER, INSERT ONE BB AND TIGHTEN PARTIALLY UNTILL YOU HEAR AIR LEAKING OUT.
DO 2-4 TIRES, DEPENDING ON YOUR ANGER. THEN IN 2 HOURS THE TIRES WILL BE FLAT, WITH NO NAILS OR PUNCTURES.
PI55ES OFF THE OWNER WITH NO REAL DAMAGE. MAKES HIM LATE FOR WORK WHICH WILL PUT HIM IN CRAP WITH HIS BOSS MAYBE.
MEAN WHILE, YOU HAVE A SMALL GRIN ALL DAY.
Old 08-16-2001, 10:21 AM
Old Fuddy Duddy

Originally posted by clee130
My eyes! My eyes! My eyes!

Quit SHOUTING.

Hey Hogan ... we could probably make a spark plug shooter to.

He he..I have a "spud gun" two sizes Whole potato and potato plug. All PVC and uses a portable kerosene lamp ignitor to fire. Uses White Rain for propellant.

Better yet, learn to flick pennies out the sun roof. That does it some times.....
Old 08-16-2001, 10:36 AM

Hehehe... I use AquaNet.

And I got tons of pennies in my cupholder.

Originally posted by Colonel
He he..I have a "spud gun" two sizes Whole potato and potato plug. All PVC and uses a portable kerosene lamp ignitor to fire. Uses White Rain for propellant.

Better yet, learn to flick pennies out the sun roof. That does it some times.....
Old 08-16-2001, 11:06 AM
RBa

Haha.. Went to the local deli today and guess what they were selling??
Bomb Bags...
For those of you that aren't familiar, it's those little bags with tanks or fighterjets on the cover. They sell for 25cents down at the stationary. Theirs a small amount of vinegar and a little bag inflated with baking powder inside.... You pop the little bag inside and it blows up leaving a small mess. Just enough to dirty clothes and car upholstry.
I bought me a dozen so the next idiot that pi$$es me off is getting BOMBED!!!. I'll roll up next to him and throw it inside his window.
LOL!!!