5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

i bet yall think im a whiner but

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2001, 07:33 PM

ok i was wonder what excatly are police gettin paid for. personally i thought it was to catch crimanls catch speeders and defend us but lately i think its to pull people over with lights on the car that arent normal.
i mean i think it would be a lot easier to drive drunk then drive with aftermarkets lights on your car. i just got pulled over for the 7th time in 2 months. two of those were for good reasons i was tailgatins someone and speeding in maxima speeding haha. and i didnt get a ticket i got a ticket for speeding the second time only after i had all my lights installed and the other was for music violation in a resdential area.and the other four were for having wrong colored lights on my car. i mean i thought they were out to save us not take away our pride. i do apprecaite the police but please cant u find sumthin than better to do than pull people over because u have a different light than everyone else. im sayin this cause i just got pulled over cause i have the blue step lights on the outside and billy bad *** cops says that i look like a cop i mean tha max is fast but please cop umm nope just 17 year old personally i would rather carry drugs and liquor then drive around with aftermarket lights what is a moder to do? yes i have a maxima i do have the rite to complain i got one ticket out of 7 i guess im lucky
Old 08-29-2001, 11:29 PM

first of all welcome to the board, just wonderin from the name if u a guy or girl i am guessin girl cause u have baby, but u never know! hehe
but ya, i as well have sort of the same thoughts towards police officers. i think they are lazy asses to be honest. the most they do where i live (richmond hill, is catch the often speeders, and look at nice cars...but ya i dont want to get into much of this talk, but ya, however, they are there for our protection and will protect us when we need protection, so at least they do that!
the lights and things i as well think is dumb that u get get ticket and **** for, but hey, its the law, not all laws are right or wrong, so we just gotta live with it!
just a though.!
peace
Old 08-31-2001, 12:43 AM

jesus

why must you post while you're on crack?

and what lights do you have that are illegal? just blue bumper lights? or do you have white turn signals too?

why don't you just get white bumper lights, they're less noticable
Old 08-31-2001, 01:03 AM
JET Speed Lab

geeez 7 tickets in 2 months? thats kinda exessive.. but yeah... d@mn cops. they got blue lights why cant we?