5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Weekend Trip to Maine...Race, Off Roading (in MAX!), and speeding ;-) LONG!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2001, 07:12 PM

Weekend Trip to Maine...Race, Off Roading (in MAX!), and speeding ;-) LONG!!!

Hey whats up people! I went to Maine and just got back right now, 10pm on Sunday. BOY do I have alot to talk about....

RACE
Well first I'm on 95 and this was from bout exit 30 to 55(Lincoln, ME exit) well I was doing my regular 70-75 in the 65mph zone and my step dad is like don't worry no cops here. It was like 3 or 4pm and the road was pretty empty. Well I sped up and was doing like 80/85 not too much but fast for me hehe. Well this aqua colored Cavalier with like 3 people inside is weaving in and out. He passes me and I'm like ok....5 min later he is doing 60 and I pass him. He then passes me etc etc probably did that for like 5 min haha. Well finally my step dad is like punch it just one time. Well I was doing about 85 and I wan't to shift down to 3rd but was afraid of redlining it so i shifted to fourth and pasted them, I GOT MY TOP SPEED OF 105mph!!! well they passed me again etc and it was funny having this girl in the back wave every time. I was surprised though cause when he punched the gas it ****in went by like crazy. and was stock, stock rims, no tints, no idea if it was auto or stick but that sucker was fast!!!! I wanted to test my luck and get allighned with them but mom started gettin ****ed in back so i back off they took the bangor exit and i honked and they waved tootlooo. I know I could have taken it from the start but from 80 I think I might have lost, maybe it was that z-24 cavalier?!?!?!

Offroading
Well we bought 50-acres up in maine and we went to go look at the cleared out brush, well this is basicly called off roading! Bumps and **** I was so afraid I have pics uploading now ill add a link soon to show yous all how badly i treat my maxima Its so dirty needs a minimum of 4 hours of tlc!!!

well thats basicly it was a lot of fun, ill get my pics up soon, later!
Old 10-07-2001, 07:16 PM

Re: Weekend Trip to Maine...Race, Off Roading (in MAX!), and speeding ;-) LONG!!!

Originally posted by AdamK
Hey whats up people! I went to Maine and just got back right now, 10pm on Sunday. BOY do I have alot to talk about....

RACE
Well first I'm on 95 and this was from bout exit 30 to 55(Lincoln, ME exit) well I was doing my regular 70-75 in the 65mph zone and my step dad is like don't worry no cops here. It was like 3 or 4pm and the road was pretty empty. Well I sped up and was doing like 80/85 not too much but fast for me hehe. Well this aqua colored Cavalier with like 3 people inside is weaving in and out. He passes me and I'm like ok....5 min later he is doing 60 and I pass him. He then passes me etc etc probably did that for like 5 min haha. Well finally my step dad is like punch it just one time. Well I was doing about 85 and I wan't to shift down to 3rd but was afraid of redlining it so i shifted to fourth and pasted them, I GOT MY TOP SPEED OF 105mph!!! well they passed me again etc and it was funny having this girl in the back wave every time. I was surprised though cause when he punched the gas it ****in went by like crazy. and was stock, stock rims, no tints, no idea if it was auto or stick but that sucker was fast!!!! I wanted to test my luck and get allighned with them but mom started gettin ****ed in back so i back off they took the bangor exit and i honked and they waved tootlooo. I know I could have taken it from the start but from 80 I think I might have lost, maybe it was that z-24 cavalier?!?!?!

Offroading
Well we bought 50-acres up in maine and we went to go look at the cleared out brush, well this is basicly called off roading! Bumps and **** I was so afraid I have pics uploading now ill add a link soon to show yous all how badly i treat my maxima Its so dirty needs a minimum of 4 hours of tlc!!!

offroading in a maxima??
i guess thats why they have such a large wheelgap....
Old 10-07-2001, 07:25 PM

check out this road right after I dove right in with the maxima It handeled super though I was going faster than the 4x4 that was following me sheesh talk about SUV's!!!
Old 10-07-2001, 07:50 PM

well uploading all the maxy pics from maine to

http://66.33.69.203/adam/maine/

check um out theres some really good ones!!!
Old 10-07-2001, 08:04 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Weekend Trip to Maine...Race, Off Roading (in MAX!), and speeding ;-) LONG!!!

RACE

Offroading

Wow dude you went way up in the woods, cool! I've been up there before. In fact, I went to part of 5th grade in Howland, which is up in that general vicinity.

Did you take any time in Portland on your way up? A very cool lil' city.

BTW, just looked at the pics. What lake is that?
Old 10-08-2001, 05:52 AM

Re: Re: Weekend Trip to Maine...Race, Off Roading (in MAX!), and speeding ;-) LONG!!!

Originally posted by MaineI30

Wow dude you went way up in the woods, cool! I've been up there before. In fact, I went to part of 5th grade in Howland, which is up in that general vicinity.

Did you take any time in Portland on your way up? A very cool lil' city.

BTW, just looked at the pics. What lake is that?
its actually not a lake its a part of the mattawamkeag river seems like a lake cause its dead water in that place...didn't stop in portland cause we were in a hurry but maybe next time, been there before though and your right it is pretty cool, but little? later
Old 10-08-2001, 05:56 AM

new profile pic, no time to make it cool gotta go clean my baby!!!!
Old 10-08-2001, 12:12 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: Weekend Trip to Maine...Race, Off Roading (in MAX!), and speeding ;-) LONG!!!

its actually not a lake its a part of the mattawamkeag river seems like a lake cause its dead water in that place...didn't stop in portland cause we were in a hurry but maybe next time, been there before though and your right it is pretty cool, but little? later

definitely a little city, only 250k in the entire metro region.

but the coolest small city in the east.
Old 10-08-2001, 01:55 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

its not good tooshow licsence plate online
Old 10-08-2001, 03:41 PM

Originally posted by MaDxKiLLa
its not good tooshow licsence plate online
i never seen those kind of license plates.. look like a license plate from another country
Old 10-08-2001, 04:40 PM

Originally posted by AznWontonboy
i never seen those kind of license plates.. look like a license plate from another country
Void Polish license plate on the front (WFI 0000) from Grodzisk Max, my home town bout 15 miles from the capitol of poland Warsaw.

As for the rear plates I could care less all yous are my homies so I gots nothin to hide, if you see me on the road id appreciate a honking serioulsy how many other conn. maxima's are there with org stickers ?!?!?!?!
Old 01-13-2002, 09:55 AM

Im bringing up all the old posts about Maine, hehe. Anyway if you ever go back up to maine gimme a hollar and we can race =). Also check out www.maine-street.com for all your maine racing needs.
Old 01-13-2002, 11:26 AM

Originally posted by Nick Robinson
Im bringing up all the old posts about Maine, hehe. Anyway if you ever go back up to maine gimme a hollar and we can race =). Also check out www.maine-street.com for all your maine racing needs.
what part you from? i travel past lincoln usually, exit 55 off of 95
Old 01-13-2002, 11:30 AM

Im 5 minz outside of Augusta.