5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

A/T vs 2002 Accord v6

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2001, 07:37 AM

I have an automagic. I got the latest TCM installed per the TSB and it made a huge difference. I don't know what version I had before or even what version was installed, but more power to the wheels, quicker shifts, higher rpm's before shift, etc.. It was ever bit worth it (FREE). I would certainly recommend to any Auto Max owners to have the TSB done. It was almost like a mod in itself.
Old 10-15-2001, 02:02 PM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Originally posted by MaxTuner
My auto max doesn't shift at 5900rpm..what is wrong with all these ppl having auto max shifted at 5900rpm?
Hmm, well I thought it was 5900rpm for most cars, but I could be wrong. When I took Paul2kGXE's car for a spin that's what I thought I saw, but maybe I'm off by a little bit.

But even if it shifts at 6000-6200rpm it doesn't matter because you're still getting robbed of performance with the power peak at 6400rpm and redline at 6500rpm, so you still need to manually shift.
Old 10-15-2001, 02:09 PM

Originally posted by SteVTEC
Hmm, well I thought it was 5900rpm for most cars, but I could be wrong. When I took Paul2kGXE's car for a spin that's what I thought I saw, but maybe I'm off by a little bit.

But even if it shifts at 6000-6200rpm it doesn't matter because you're still getting robbed of performance with the power peak at 6400rpm and redline at 6500rpm, so you still need to manually shift.
But it's enough to whoop any V6 auto Accord modded or not as i have stated above, espeically after i got my Y-pipe..it's all over..not even an accord with comptech header can hang...

"Accords are slow, all the way from manual I-4 to V6 Auto modded or not" unless they get custom SC kit for the v-6 which HKS has a project turbo kit for it..and in which f*cked up the weak auto tranny.......
Old 10-15-2001, 02:20 PM

And for beating an auto accord, dont know why there is such a discussion about it...auto max will kill an accord modded or not easy..especially on top end when our intake switches runner,,it's a bye bye for them
I think you're letting the ego section of your brain overwhelm the logic/rational thinking section of your brain. Yes, the Max/auto is slightly faster than an Accord V6 (with manual shifting on paper) but it is not significantly faster (stock vs. stock) that you could make any statement like this when talking about street/track results.

You guys have slightly more power (only if manually shifting) and slightly less weight, but the Accord V6 also has shorter gearing to make up for it. You'll also most likely beat us on the track since you have slightly better gearing for that also.

But on the streets it could go either way.

When you think of a Camry you think "bland family sedan, boring, ugly, ack".

But just because a V6 Camry is a Camry doesn't make it slow, as there are Camry V6's out there that will beat on Accord V6's and your Maxima's as well.

The reverse is also true, unfortunately. When you think of a Maxima you think of performance, handling, and "the 4 door sports car". But when you've got an automatic Maxima that still doesn't make it fast just because it's a Maxima.

5spd Max is a different story, though
2k2 Max stick or auto is also a different story
Old 10-15-2001, 02:21 PM
Got Bent?

Old 10-15-2001, 04:49 PM

I think you're letting the ego section of your brain overwhelm the logic/rational thinking section of your brain. Yes, the Max/auto is slightly faster than an Accord V6 (with manual shifting on paper) but it is not significantly faster (stock vs. stock) that you could make any statement like this when talking about street/track results.

You guys have slightly more power (only if manually shifting) and slightly less weight, but the Accord V6 also has shorter gearing to make up for it. You'll also most likely beat us on the track since you have slightly better gearing for that also.

But just because a V6 Camry is a Camry doesn't make it slow, as there are Camry V6's out there that will beat on Accord V6's and your Maxima's as well.

The reverse is also true, unfortunately. When you think of a Maxima you think of performance, handling, and "the 4 door sports car". But when you've got an automatic Maxima that still doesn't make it fast just because it's a Maxima.

OH well.you say whatever you want..just go ask my accord friend, he had the same exact attitude as you before he raced me..now he has learned. ..accords are slow....show me any fixed up accords from I-4 to V6 with modded or not..that can beat a maxima with mods...cuz you guys got no force induction...

just curious, have you raced any auto max yet????then we will talk

Old 10-15-2001, 04:51 PM

But it's enough to whoop any V6 auto Accord modded or not as i have stated above, espeically after i got my Y-pipe..it's all over..not even an accord with comptech header can hang...
Stock Accord V6 vs. stock Maxima/auto:

The Accord V6 will do high-7's to 60mph, and it will do high-15's / low-16's at the track stock.

The Maxima/auto will do high-7's to 60mph, and it will do high-15's / low-16's at the track stock.

Wait, did I just hear an echo?

No, a Maxima will NOT "whoop any V6 Accord modded or not" because the two cars are nearly identical in terms of performance stock. Yes, the short shifting of the Maxima's auto tranny DOES take away performance to the point where it's even with a "mere" Accord V6. Manually shifting it will pull ahead ever so slightly, though.

Modded Accord V6's can easily get into the low-mid-15's with intake, plugs, headers and OEM exhaust. Modded Maxima's will also get into the low-mid-15's with the BPU stuff that you guys do. It's very difficult to get an Accord V6 into the 14's all-motor, as it is with a Maxima.

So Accord V6's can stay even with a Maxima stock vs stock or modded vs modded. It is a bit easier to get faster ET's in a Maxima though because 1-2 in the Maxima is more favorable for ET's than the 1-2 in the Accord V6. But, whatever. An autotragic Maxima will not shut down any Accord V6 stock or modded. The car ain't that fast, and neither is the Accord V6.

"Accords are slow, all the way from manual I-4 to V6 Auto modded or not
Okay, so if a stock Accord V6 runs a high-15 at the track stock "it's slow", but if a Maxima/automagic runs a high-15 stock it's "fast"?

And if a modded Accord V6 goes and runs a low-mid-15 and a stock Maxima runs a high-15 is the Accord still slow and the Maxima still fast?

Whatever, dude.

[all Accord's are slow] "unless they get custom SC kit for the v-6 which HKS has a project turbo kit for it..and in which f*cked up the weak auto tranny.......
I'm afraid you have not a clue and have been misinformed.

HKS has a project turbo kit for a custom SC kit for the V6???

Comptech is developing a Supercharger for the Accord V6 that will be available in the spring. HKS developed and built a turbo kit for the Accord V6 (7 psi if memory serves) but never marketed it.

On the prototype HKS Turbo Accord V6, yes the tranny did fail. But here's a few things that maybe you didn't know.

1) The test Accord V6 was a prototype pre-production car.
2) The test tranny was a prototype PRE-PRODUCTION TRANNY.
3) The tranny was NEUTRAL DROPPED on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. And the mags even admitted to doing this...

So yes, the tranny did fail, but I'm sure you can see why. The Accord's tranny failed when 99% of all other automatic transmissions would have failed under the same circumstances, including the Maxima.

After the HKS Turbo Accord V6 tranny was thoroughly destroyed through neutral drops and other forms of heavy abuse as journalists attempted to extract maximum performance (via murder) the kit was returned to HKS. They then replaced the tranny on the Accord with a full production unit and ran it for 5000 hard miles with NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER.

Later they put the kit up for sale on eBay, and it's currently being installed in one of our AV6 member's rides, "L.i. Accord" He's also getting a full Level-10 built tranny as well.
Old 10-15-2001, 04:53 PM

oh..and of course 5spd make a difference..any moron knows that..why pointing that out..is it because V6 accords dont' got them??

"sigh" honda ppl......personally i only manual shifted when i raced a S2000, no need to do that with the accords..at least i have not met one!!!!
Old 10-15-2001, 05:06 PM

Stock Accord V6 vs. stock Maxima/auto:

The Accord V6 will do high-7's to 60mph, and it will do high-15's / low-16's at the track stock.

The Maxima/auto will do high-7's to 60mph, and it will do high-15's / low-16's at the track stock.

Wait, did I just hear an echo?

No, a Maxima will NOT "whoop any V6 Accord modded or not" because the two cars are nearly identical in terms of performance stock. Yes, the short shifting of the Maxima's auto tranny DOES take away performance to the point where it's even with a "mere" Accord V6. Manually shifting it will pull ahead ever so slightly, though.

Modded Accord V6's can easily get into the low-mid-15's with intake, plugs, headers and OEM exhaust. Modded Maxima's will also get into the low-mid-15's with the BPU stuff that you guys do. It's very difficult to get an Accord V6 into the 14's all-motor, as it is with a Maxima.

So Accord V6's can stay even with a Maxima stock vs stock or modded vs modded. It is a bit easier to get faster ET's in a Maxima though because 1-2 in the Maxima is more favorable for ET's than the 1-2 in the Accord V6. But, whatever. An autotragic Maxima will not shut down any Accord V6 stock or modded. The car ain't that fast, and neither is the Accord V6.

Okay, so if a stock Accord V6 runs a high-15 at the track stock "it's slow", but if a Maxima/automagic runs a high-15 stock it's "fast"?

And if a modded Accord V6 goes and runs a low-mid-15 and a stock Maxima runs a high-15 is the Accord still slow and the Maxima still fast?

Whatever, dude.

I'm afraid you have not a clue and have been misinformed.

HKS has a project turbo kit for a custom SC kit for the V6???

Comptech is developing a Supercharger for the Accord V6 that will be available in the spring. HKS developed and built a turbo kit for the Accord V6 (7 psi if memory serves) but never marketed it.

On the prototype HKS Turbo Accord V6, yes the tranny did fail. But here's a few things that maybe you didn't know.

1) The test Accord V6 was a prototype pre-production car.
2) The test tranny was a prototype PRE-PRODUCTION TRANNY.
3) The tranny was NEUTRAL DROPPED on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. And the mags even admitted to doing this...

So yes, the tranny did fail, but I'm sure you can see why. The Accord's tranny failed when 99% of all other automatic transmissions would have failed under the same circumstances, including the Maxima.

After the HKS Turbo Accord V6 tranny was thoroughly destroyed through neutral drops and other forms of heavy abuse as journalists attempted to extract maximum performance (via murder) the kit was returned to HKS. They then replaced the tranny on the Accord with a full production unit and ran it for 5000 hard miles with NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER.

Later they put the kit up for sale on eBay, and it's currently being installed in one of our AV6 member's rides, "L.i. Accord" He's also getting a full Level-10 built tranny as well.

why you all do is talk..have you raced any auto max yet????

i dont' care what "STOCK" MAX run, are we here to talk about how fast stock cars are? if you are, then you are in the wrong place(well, obviously you wanted to learn something about max, let's why you came here, right?)Honduh person with no mods and pretending he is the king of Vtec...go get a s2k, then we will talk

Oh..just a note..my accord friend is thhinking dropping a prelude engine and 5pd tranny into his v6 accord(type R JDM spec, possibly), now i wonder why????

anyway, i am not gonna argue with you anymore ..but so far i know my auto max can whoop any accords period..unless you can show me one day one accord can smoke me ..then we will talk. in the mean time..."ACCORDS ARE SLOW"
Old 10-15-2001, 05:08 PM

OH well.you say whatever you want..just go ask my accord friend, he had the same exact attitude as you before he raced me..now he has learned. ..accords are slow....show me any fixed up accords from I-4 to V6 with modded or not..that can beat a maxima with mods...cuz you guys got no force induction...
sigh...Why do you remind me of the Acura folks?

I NEVER SAID THE ACCORD V6 WAS FASTER!!!!!

And if you even bothered to read my posts then you'd know that.

All I'm saying is that the two cars have similar performance and saying that ALL Maxima/autos will beat ALL Accord V6's whether the Accord V6 is modded or not is just plain arrogant. This is the same exact shia as the MANYAcura Type-S vs. 5spd Max arguments that I've been involved in because those two cars ALSO have very similar performance. And that makes you no better than an Acura Type-S driver in my book.

just curious, have you raced any auto max yet????then we will talk
There is not a doubt in my mind that your modded Max will beat up on stock Accord V6's. There is also no doubt in my mind that a modded Accord V6 will beat up on a stock Maxima/auto.
Old 10-16-2001, 09:45 AM
is invisible

Originally posted by UMD_MaxSE

where does yours shift at? Mine shifts 6000-6200 consistently
They don't press down on the pedal hard enough.
Old 10-16-2001, 09:51 AM
is invisible

sigh...Why do you remind me of the Acura folks?
This is the Acura BBS.
Old 10-16-2001, 10:32 AM

Steve

My car now shifts at 6100. I'm not sure why it was shifting at 5900 that night (was that June?).

If you can show YOUR slip (sorry GTech doesn't count... I had one of those toys and sold it) that beats my slip, I will remain silent.

The 2002 shifts at a higher RPM and the peak torque and HP are lower. So the short shifting is a thing of the past.

Well see the whole thing is Nissan's retardedness and their crappy short-shifting "autotragic" tranny. The sucker shifts at 5900rpm on you when redline is at 6500 and peak horsepower is at 6400rpm. You never get the full potential out of the car unless you manually shift to avoid the short shifting.

That's really stupid if you ask me, and this is one of the reasons why I didn't buy a Maxima, but an Accord V6 instead. I think it's almost grounds for a lawsuit if the standard programming on the tranny never takes it up to the full 222HP but rather maybe only 200 or so. What a gip.
Old 10-16-2001, 01:31 PM

some of you guys are just plain out ridiculous. stock vs stock, accord and maxima (auto) run about the same. ACCORDS AREN'T SLOW, theyre just not all that fast. also, from my experience with accords, they have much less low end power than the maxima, which gives them a slower feel just driving around, but it also gives then less wheelspin off the line.

some of the things you are saying are biased to a degree that i find laughable. steVTEC is, once again, right. a modded maxima will beat a stock accord (auto), but a modded accord will beat a stock maxima. what is it with you guys thinking that just because its called a maxima, the 7.9 that it runs is faster than the 7.9 that the accord runs?

i have a 2000 maxima auto GXE, and its NOT THAT FAST. sure, i'll smoke a bunch of mini-vans out there, and on the highway its got great kick, BUT ITS NO RACE CAR. 5spd, on the other hand, is a different story altogether...
Old 10-16-2001, 02:04 PM

uhhh.... look at the my sig... look at ET and speed. This is with a cheap cone filter... nothing else. Also... stock for stock, the Maxima blows the Accord out of the water in handling. Honda went for ride over handling.

2002... the margin grows further.

Well... at least with the Maxima we have a CHOICE. We can go automagic or stick. My next car will be stick. When I bought my Maxima, I considered my wife, who only knew how to drive an automatic. She has already agreed to learn how to drive stick. I haven't decided if it will be the Altima or Maxima though.

Originally posted by FloppyCock
some of you guys are just plain out ridiculous. stock vs stock, accord and maxima (auto) run about the same. ACCORDS AREN'T SLOW, theyre just not all that fast. also, from my experience with accords, they have much less low end power than the maxima, which gives them a slower feel just driving around, but it also gives then less wheelspin off the line.
Old 10-16-2001, 04:46 PM

Originally posted by Paul2kGXE
If you can show YOUR slip (sorry GTech doesn't count... I had one of those toys and sold it) that beats my slip, I will remain silent.
Well, I never have made it to a track yet because I'm always travelling on weekends to see the gf/stb-fiance so that's a direct conflict. Ah well. Hopefully she'll be down here in the next 8-9mos. and then that'll free up my weekends and Friday evenings for some track time hopefully next summer. In the meantime though, I have a bunch of time slips from a fellow Accord V6'er with various modifications, including mods similar to what I have on a few of his runs.

Originally posted by BNut on SuperHonda.org Accord V6 Forum
Bone Stock/mid 80's temperature/First time at the track/Full Weight(Spare Tire, sub):
http://www.***-internet.com/bcb8996/...stTimeSlip.jpg
16.21 @ 85.435

AEM Intake Only/Low 60's temperature and humidity/Full Weight:

AEM Intake Only/Low 60's temperature and humidity/Removed spare, tire jack and sub:

AEM Intake and Pulleys/Mid 50's temperature/Removed sub and spare tire:

AEM Intake and Pulleys, CompTech Headers, Denso Iridium Spark Plugs/High 70's temperature and humidity/Removed spare, tire jack and sub:
15.44 @ 87.87mph

He doesn't have the slip for this posted, but here's the next best thing: a video of it :-)

http://www.***-internet.com/bcb8996/...vsCivicSi1.mpg

Civic Si = 15.50 @ 89mph
V6 Accord = 15.44 @ 88mph
So anyways, there ya go :-)

Yes, the Maxima is slightly faster. It weighs a little less, has a little more power, and the gearing is a little more favorable to 1/4 mile times than the Accord V6's. Paul, your 15.46 with just the OSCAI is very impressive. But to MaxTuner: the Accord V6 with only an intake is right behind it by less than 2/10ths of a second.

The Maxima is faster than an Accord V6 with equal mods. Yes, we all know this.

But the above just shows that the Accord V6 is not slow, unless you call 2/10-th's of a second slower than a Maxima with similar mods "slow" :rolleyes.

There are a bunch of faster Accord V6's out there too. We have a bunch of guys over at AccordV6.com putting down 190-200 fwhp that just haven't been to the track yet, and that's all motor. A couple guys got low-15's (15.2) and one is into the high-14's all motor as well. It takes a helluva lot of money to make an Accord V6 that fast though ;-)
Old 10-16-2001, 05:04 PM

Look forward to running head to head. I'm not sure how much longer I will have my 2000 though. I'm really hot on an Altima or Maxima with 3.5 VQ and stick. (anytime between now and the beginning of the summer)

I didn't realize the Honda weighs less. Mine weighs around 3275 lbs. (with my options).

Well, and then that'll free up my weekends and Friday evenings for some track time hopefully next summer. In the meantime though, I have a bunch of time slips from a fellow Accord V6'er with various modifications, including mods similar to what I have on a few of his runs.

[fellow Accordian timeslips clipped]

Sorry that doesn't quite count.

BTW- I don't think the Accord is slow. I think it's a decent car. I just think the Maxima is better.
Old 10-16-2001, 05:11 PM

Well, I never have made it to a track yet because I'm always travelling on weekends to see the gf/stb-fiance so that's a direct conflict. Ah well. Hopefully she'll be down here in the next 8-9mos. and then that'll free up my weekends and Friday evenings for some track time hopefully next summer. In the meantime though, I have a bunch of time slips from a fellow Accord V6'er with various modifications, including mods similar to what I have on a few of his runs.

Yes, the Maxima is slightly faster. It weighs a little less, has a little more power, and the gearing is a little more favorable to 1/4 mile times than the Accord V6's. Paul, your 15.46 with just the OSCAI is very impressive. But to MaxTuner: the Accord V6 with only an intake is right behind it by less than 2/10ths of a second.

The Maxima is faster than an Accord V6 with equal mods. Yes, we all know this.

But the above just shows that the Accord V6 is not slow, unless you call 2/10-th's of a second slower than a Maxima with similar mods "slow" :rolleyes.

There are a bunch of faster Accord V6's out there too. We have a bunch of guys over at AccordV6.com putting down 190-200 fwhp that just haven't been to the track yet, and that's all motor. A couple guys got low-15's (15.2) and one is into the high-14's all motor as well. It takes a helluva lot of money to make an Accord V6 that fast though ;-)
steve dont waste your finger energy on people that have hard heads.
Old 10-16-2001, 05:19 PM

thank you, FloppyCock :-)

True. The VQ30DE does have much better low-end torque than the Accord V6's J30A1. The VQ30DE has about 180 lb-ft available at 2000rpm vs. only about 157 lb-ft or so for the J30A1. Peak torque also occurs 700rpm earlier on the VQ also. Denso Iridium plugs help the J30A1 engine a lot though, but it still won't have as much low-end as the VQ even with that, but they definitely make it feel much peppier around town (and we can run on regular 87 octane )

some of the things you are saying are biased to a degree that i find laughable. steVTEC is, once again, right. a modded maxima will beat a stock accord (auto), but a modded accord will beat a stock maxima. what is it with you guys thinking that just because its called a maxima, the 7.9 that it runs is faster than the 7.9 that the accord runs?
There are people here that just need to grow up a little bit. You can't argue with these people because even if you throw rational and logical thoughts and data at them it just doesn't register because their mind is so overwhelmed by an inflated ego that it just never clicks. Ah well. That's okay...every forum has people like that

i have a 2000 maxima auto GXE, and its NOT THAT FAST. sure, i'll smoke a bunch of mini-vans out there, and on the highway its got great kick, BUT ITS NO RACE CAR. 5spd, on the other hand, is a different story altogether...
Same with the Accord V6. I got the V6 because I was sick of getting pushed around by jack@ss SUV drivers thinking that they owned the road in my hand-me-down parental 4-cyl Camry's. I beat up on SUV's and minivans and other tards all day and finally have the power to do it, but the Accord V6 is no race car either, but it's just as good for beating up on SUV's and minivans as a Max/auto. Hopefully we'll be getting a stick shift option in the 2003 Accord and then we'll be able to beat up on Rustang GT's

Or maybe I'll just get a 2k2 Max 6spd...muhahaa :-)
Old 10-16-2001, 05:31 PM
Viper14

how to get max revs from an Auto

hey I am new at racing and stuff and understand now the meaning of brake-torqueing but I am wondering how do you get the max revs from an automatic.. and agian...i have a small vocab of terms..... it'd be nice if someone could explain that to me.

Thanx

Old 10-16-2001, 05:38 PM
Got Bent?

Re: how to get max revs from an Auto

Originally posted by Viper14
hey I am new at racing and stuff and understand now the meaning of brake-torqueing but I am wondering how do you get the max revs from an automatic.. and agian...i have a small vocab of terms..... it'd be nice if someone could explain that to me.

Thanx

simple:

accelerator to the floor throughout... and start with gear shifter in 1 and O/D off (O/D light is on)

from 1st to 2nd gear, move gear shifter from 1->2 when rpms hit 6000

from 2nd to 3rd, move gear shift from 2->3 when rpms hit 6300 or so

from 3rd to 4th, press O/D button when rpms hit 6300 or so

you will hit redline every time
Old 10-16-2001, 05:52 PM
Viper14

Re: Re: how to get max revs from an Auto

Originally posted by UMD_MaxSE

simple:

accelerator to the floor throughout... and start with gear shifter in 1 and O/D off (O/D light is on)

from 1st to 2nd gear, move gear shifter from 1->2 when rpms hit 6000

from 2nd to 3rd, move gear shift from 2->3 when rpms hit 6300 or so

from 3rd to 4th, press O/D button when rpms hit 6300 or so

you will hit redline every time
Again man....thanx but I have an automatic Max....how can u shift like that then...??.....like I understand flooring it.....but eventually doesn't it automatically change gears by it self....though I have no experience....cuz never tried to do it yet.

Old 10-16-2001, 05:55 PM

Look forward to running head to head. I'm not sure how much longer I will have my 2000 though. I'm really hot on an Altima or Maxima with 3.5 VQ and stick. (anytime between now and the beginning of the summer)
Yeah we'll have to meet up and run sometime, even if it's just on some straight backroad late at night. Nauman showed me a very cool spot to do just some stuff so maybe we can all meet up one night (how long have we been saying that now? :laugh )

I didn't realize the Honda weighs less. Mine weighs around 3275 lbs. (with my options).
My EX V6 Sedan weighs 3329lb, so the Maxima is slightly lighter (I thought that's what I said). The GLE, which I guess is equivalent to mine weighs in at 3294lb (2001 also) so it's a little lighter. The lightest Accord V6 is the LX V6 Coupe, which weighs 3236 lb.

[fellow Accordian timeslips clipped]

Sorry that doesn't quite count. :laugh

BTW- I don't think the Accord is slow. I think it's a decent car. I just think the Maxima is better. :P
Well, the emotional side of me loves the Maxima more too. I think I'm a Maxima driver at heart, but circumstances made the Accord V6 a much better choice for me this time around. We'll see next time though...those VQ35DE-equipped Nissan's are looking mighty fine for me if I can convince the gf/stb-fiance to take my car when she needs one. If Nissan had put the VQ35 in 2001 Maxima's let's just say I'd be driving one right now!

Nissan

Old 10-16-2001, 06:58 PM
Got Bent?

Re: Re: Re: how to get max revs from an Auto

Originally posted by Viper14

Again man....thanx but I have an automatic Max....how can u shift like that then...??.....like I understand flooring it.....but eventually doesn't it automatically change gears by it self....though I have no experience....cuz never tried to do it yet.

yes, those steps are for the automatic....

if you follow those steps, you will always be shifting at redline.... Even though it is an auto, if you stick it in 1st gear, it will not shift past 1st.... if you stick it in 2, it will not shift past 2nd, and so on.....
Old 10-16-2001, 07:20 PM

Oops. I meant heavier, obviously.

My EX V6 Sedan weighs 3329lb, so the Maxima is slightly lighter (I thought that's what I said).