5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

HID Fogs

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 07:44 PM

HID Fogs

Where did everyone get their HID fogs from, Ebay or somewhrere else? I found a site called HIDking, kit sells for $400 and are 8K.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Cletus

Dear 01SilverMaxima,

Thank you for visiting Maxima.org! Your stay here will be longer, more productive and infinitely more enjoyable for all involved if you direct your attention to the NOOB Thread!

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=365289

This flame-free, NOOB-friendly zone is a safe place for you to ask all the questions that have been bothering you since you got your 5th Gen! Better than cracking open your owner’s manual!

While not a legitimate substitute for search, it is a place for new members to get answers they don’t think they have found through searching.

Remember, search first, post second!

Thank you! Come again!
Old 12-07-2007, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by soonerfan

Thank you! Come again!
hard to do that when search isn't available
Old 12-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Cletus

Originally Posted by z00york145
hard to do that when search isn't available
well since you mentioned it...

Dear z00york145,

Thank you for visiting Maxima.org! Your stay here will be longer, more productive and infinitely more enjoyable for all involved if you learn to use the “search” feature.

If you donate, a world of delicious and nutritious search options are available to you!
https://maxima.org/index.php?pageid=Donations

Don’t want to donate? Learn to use Google to its fullest!
To search The Org for answers about how often to change your blinker fluid, go to www.google.com and try:
blinker+fluid+change site:http://forums.maxima.org

Thank you! Come again!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:38 PM

Once again, sooner you provide no useful info whatsoever, either answer the question or stay out with your smart a$$ canned response.

I already searched, you tool, thank you.

Im am definitely not reading trhough the 100+ pages of the noobie thread again, call me lazy if you want, I dont care. I have read thru that before and dont recall seeing where someone said where they got their HID fogs from.

Does anyone else have any useful info for me?

Thanks
Old 12-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Cletus

Originally Posted by 01SilverMaxima
Once again, sooner you provide no useful info whatsoever, either answer the question or stay out with your smart a$$ canned response.

Im am definitely not reading trhough the 100+ pages of the noobie thread again, call me lazy if you want, I dont care. I have read thru that before and dont recall seeing where someone said where they got their HID fogs from.

Thanks
you are right...rules dont apply to you

including the multiple ones in this thread
Old 12-07-2007, 08:46 PM

Oh Im surpeised yo didnt point out the rules to me, since I cant search maybe I didnt read the rules either.

What is the difference in me starting a new therad here or asking it in the noobie thread.

You seem to be the only one that ever takes time out of his busy schedule to flame people
Old 12-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Cletus

What is the difference in me starting a new therad here or asking it in the noobie thread.
the difference?

the newb thread was created so rules dont have to be broken. you know, the rules you dont seem to care about
Old 12-07-2007, 08:59 PM

"This thread is for the new members so that they are able to post a question."

I am able to post a question, so I posted it. If you have an answer, answer it otherwise dont even waste, my, yours, or anyone elses time.

I guess you have never accidently broken rules in your perfect little life have you?

This is ridiculous. I dont even care now. Peace

BTW why didnt your trolling *** give my other threads the canned response, those were all asked in new threads?

Last edited by 01SilverMaxima; 12-07-2007 at 09:16 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:19 PM

OK so I lied, I still wnat to know about the HIDs, just figured if I gave it a rest, he would go away.

So if anyone else would like to help a brotha out, please do.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Cletus

Old 12-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Cletus

BTW why didnt your trolling *** give my other threads the canned response, those were all asked in new threads?
i posted my polite canned response and you went off with this response

Thanks
for the record, flaming isnt started by veterans. its started by the OP losing it when he is asked follow the rules and search. losing it when he isnt spoonfed. there was nothing impolite, disrespectful, and "flaming" in my original post (or other posts). you are the one that lost it. typical.

Last edited by SoonerFan; 12-07-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:54 PM

hey man 400 is way too much

get in touch with this guy, he got nice prices and quality product!
http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=10821

or check ebay

make sure that u get mini H3 bulbs for fog lights
Old 12-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Drug Money

Donation FTW.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:56 PM
SHIFT_In2D

lol this thread has gotten a little out of hand. Yes it does help to search a bit look around the subforums too! To 01max go to the Good Deals forum and look for the thread on HID kits they are $160 and you can get any color I believe he goes by "operatic". Great guy and awesome product I bought a set of 6k bulbs from him. Make sure they are H3 bulbs with the kit or it won't work also they sell the ones with the slim ballast which is better for easy install.

Soonerfan you are just too funny I wouldn't of taken the time for all that lol that's too much effort. You've actually been nice lately with the noobies
Old 12-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Cletus

Originally Posted by Jess
Soonerfan you are just too funny I wouldn't of taken the time for all that lol that's too much effort. You've actually been nice lately with the noobies
i had been told i was being a little harsh to the newbies so i had my girl (who does PR) to write those. it still hurts people's feelings.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:27 AM
SHIFT_In2D

i had been told i was being a little harsh to the newbies so i had my girl (who does PR) to write those. it still hurts people's feelings.
Well at least you cared enough to write. Really a change from what I used to see you used to lay it down. Also where is The Law? Most of the time I won't post if its not worth it haha

But I think its that I've had my share of noob questions luckily I have friends to bother with those
Old 12-08-2007, 01:42 AM

Thanks

his responses to you were actually a lot nicer and more noob friendly than most of the others he has had outside of the newbie thread.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:32 AM
I R The Law

Well at least you cared enough to write. Really a change from what I used to see you used to lay it down. Also where is The Law? Most of the time I won't post if its not worth it haha

But I think its that I've had my share of noob questions luckily I have friends to bother with those
The Law was out and about
Old 12-08-2007, 05:11 AM

well since you mentioned it...

Dear z00york145,

Thank you for visiting Maxima.org! Your stay here will be longer, more productive and infinitely more enjoyable for all involved if you learn to use the “search” feature.

If you donate, a world of delicious and nutritious search options are available to you!
https://maxima.org/index.php?pageid=Donations

Don’t want to donate? Learn to use Google to its fullest!
To search The Org for answers about how often to change your blinker fluid, go to www.google.com and try:
blinker+fluid+change site:http://forums.maxima.org

Thank you! Come again!
I'm not an idiot guy. I need to save every penny I get to buy a freakin maxima first. Keep in mind, I'm only 16 working on my minimum wage job busting my ***** trying to make cash. I'd appreciate if you had some damn respect for once.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:23 AM
And... I'm out

If you read the stickies you would understand that those responses are copy and pasted and are there following the new rules put in place so that nobody flames you, harasses you, or treats you in a disrespectful way.

Welcome to Maxima.org...

This is how the show runs.

This is not Hondatech, most people here are above the age of 20, and do not have time nor effort to help those that do not wish to help themselves first.

Before you go yelling at those that have posted responses to you, maybe take their words of advice like the rest of the people here, who have either donated money (like myself) or found other means of obtaining information.

I unfortunately do not have an answer in regards to the above question but am more so attempting to give you words of advice, as the others have already.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:56 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Good Deals forum and look for the thread on HID kits they are $160 and you can get any color I believe he goes by "operatic". Great guy and awesome product I bought a set of 6k bulbs from him. Make sure they are H3 bulbs
+1 on Operatic in the group deals section. Get mini H3's though, they fit with no modification.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:59 AM
MaXXiN

it's $20 bucks and it will do "hella" good ...this place is a sest pool (not sure if i spelled that right lolz) of information..

H3 Minis..I heard they don't last as long as the regular H#...something about the gas or something of that sort...
Old 12-08-2007, 07:11 AM
is invisible

Old 12-08-2007, 07:17 AM

Well, I will apologize(alcohol was a factor in my response), but I did search for what I was looking for, hence the site I came up with and asked about. I dont have the $20 to donate right now. Just started a new job and building up a base agian. I have been planning on it but just cant afford it right this minute. And before you say something about buying stuff, it isfor X-mas.

I may have been here for only a couple of months but I do realize it is easier to search tan to ask a question that people are not gonna respond to or get mad at.

I actually did read everything in the stickies, how-tos when i first made this account.

Thanks to everyone else that provided me with their info.

And for the record I dont let something petty like that hurt my feelings.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by MaXiM@KiD
H3 Minis..I heard they don't last as long as the regular H#...something about the gas or something of that sort...
I have no idea about longevity but I've not heard any complaints about H3c's dying early, plus I got a 1 year warranty on the bulbs.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:49 AM

wow, that was...funny. anyway yea it doesnt hurt to search, and i didnt even donate so I see who's really dedicated being on here at 3 and 4am haha
Old 12-08-2007, 08:17 AM

sooner is going to blow up anyone, you just need to learn how to deal with it hahaha
Old 12-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Pointy Elbows

Go Jason Go!

I have 6000k hid fogs I will most likely be selling in the spring.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:52 AM

^^^ the pic of your car is actually the first one that i saw, and I absolutely loved the look.
Also 00MaxSe do you have angel eyes? I cant quite make it out in the pic.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:07 AM

no thats just the reflection of the blue sky yes he does
Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 AM
350 Detroit Muscle

Where did everyone get their HID fogs from, Ebay or somewhrere else? I found a site called HIDking, kit sells for $400 and are 8K.
Back to topic... You don't need to spend $400 on a HID kit. Check the group deal section and you'll find kits under $150. I don't know how **** cops are where you live but I would stay away from 8000K... unless you are blowing money away just for color
Old 12-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Pointy Elbows

^^^ the pic of your car is actually the first one that i saw, and I absolutely loved the look.
Also 00MaxSe do you have angel eyes? I cant quite make it out in the pic.
Thanks.
Yes I have Umnitza 2nd gen DDEs.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:38 AM

Ammi, so you are saying I should go with something around 6K? I am not sure what cops do about foglights around here. I wouldnt think it would be aproblem as long as they are not shining up at oncoming traffic. I cant tell much of a difference between viperz and 00MaxSe fogs. Maybe a little more blue in viperz.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:13 PM
RR5

schooled

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=388232

Was almost the first thread listed in Group Deals sub-forum.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:03 PM

LOL @ the first few posts of this thread... but yeah.. on the group deal threads.. operatic is a good one to go through.. there are others, but i dont have experience with them
Old 12-08-2007, 02:07 PM

These days you don't need to spend more than $160 on HID kits. Check the group deals subforum.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:08 PM
is invisible

btw the GD forum is a good place to check..
Old 12-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Pointy Elbows

Originally Posted by CoolMax
btw the GD forum is a good place to check..
Old 12-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Cletus

Quick Reply: HID Fogs