5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Who here goes to U of A

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2001, 02:23 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Who here goes to U of A

Just wondering who here goes to U of A and was at a date dash last Friday night. I saw a kid there I could swear was from this forum, But I was so drunk I could be wrong,

Hit me up here on on a-cl.com i'm always over there, Anthony.
Old 11-06-2001, 03:21 PM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Re: Who here goes to U of A

Originally posted by pgatour1
Just wondering who here goes to U of A and was at a date dash last Friday night. I saw a kid there I could swear was from this forum, But I was so drunk I could be wrong,

Hit me up here on on a-cl.com i'm always over there, Anthony.
It wasn't me, but I just graduated from U of A and live in Tucson.

Are you in the Tucson area? We should meet up sometime .
Old 11-06-2001, 03:47 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I live in Scottsdale and go to ASU, but I was down last weekend to visit some friends who go to U of A, and could have sworn this kid looked familiar maybe he will come around. I would like to get an Acura CL and Maxima meet going sometime at the race track in Phoenix, we shall see what happens with that. Anthony
Old 11-06-2001, 08:20 PM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Originally posted by pgatour1
I live in Scottsdale and go to ASU, but I was down last weekend to visit some friends who go to U of A, and could have sworn this kid looked familiar maybe he will come around. I would like to get an Acura CL and Maxima meet going sometime at the race track in Phoenix, we shall see what happens with that. Anthony
Actually, there is a couple Acuras(1 CL & 1 CL-S) and a couple Maximas planning on going to Firebird on Saturday the 16th. I'm not sure about the Acuras, but they usually show whenever we go. I can't make it, but DesertPearl will be there for sure. You should go.