5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

BIG Install comming soon!! Need some help with finding the right things!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 03:02 PM

BIG Install comming soon!! Need some help with finding the right things!

Ok guys, I'm looking to go turbo on my Maxima. It's an 02 SE about 52,000 miles on it. Now, I posted it here because it's not just about the turbo, but about other mods as well. However, if the mods feel they need to move it to the FI section, so be it. But I think it would do better here because it's related to the 5.5 gens.

My goal - A RELIABLE 400+ WHP daily driver that is streetable.

So here are quite a few things I need help with...

Motor
I'm looking to do a turbo, intercooler, injectors blah blah blah all the other stuff that goes with the turbo install. I need to build the motor up as well, but I want this car to still be reliable, and I know if you over-do it, you start to blow $hit up. I want it to be a solid car but be able to run a good amount of boost.

I want to do some motor work too, such as cams. Nothing major, unless I have to. I want to try to avoid having to do pistons and bore and stroke the motor - unless you guys think it would be a good thing to do. I'm really lost right now and don't know where to begin, so I need to do some reading still.

Questions...
  • Any places that sell COMPLETE turbo kits for the Maxima?
  • What's EVERYTHING that I would need if there are no complete kits?
  • I want good power, but not much lag. What's a few good turbos for that?
  • Best place to buy cams?
  • Should I upgrade from my custom 2.5" setup to a 3"?
  • Any other motor mods that would be worth doing while doing a turbo install?
Transmission
With the 6 speed needing to hold 400+ WHP, I need something to hold the power. I had a Spec Stage 2 in my Jetta, but when it got warm (from a parade - being on and off and on and off the clutch) it got warped pretty easily. I want a clutch that is solid and doesn't have problems. I've heard that Spec was a bad company as far as clutches go.

Questions...
  • What's a good brand of clutch that hold up to power and is reliable?
  • Sometimes I have the 3rd gear "crunch" - will that get worse with more HP? Would it be better to change to a 6th gen tranny?
  • Should I get an LSD? Would it just be better to not worry about it and find a 6th gen one with one in it already?

Engine Management and Tuning
I have no idea where to start from here. So I'm just going to go right to questions.

Questions...
  • Is UTEC the best? Why or why not? What, if anything, is better?
  • I need to know of a good tuner near Allentown, PA. I heard Evan's Tuning does Infinitis, so a Nissan shouldn't be a problem, but they're alread closed for today so I'm not sure. Any recommendations? Any places to avoid??

Misc
I don't know what else I would need to do along with the motor and trans work. I already have K-Sport Coilovers, so I'm good there. I am looking to get rims and tires too. So...

Questions...
  • What's the widest rim and tire combo you can put on the Maxima? (I'm not slammed, but I am low. I don't want to rub, and I don't have the fenders roller - no one around here that I know of does)
  • Should the brakes be upgraded? Atleast to the 6th gen brakes?
  • What's some good rubber that will hold the power but not be crazy expensive?

To wrap up, I'm looking to try to do this for around $3-5k. Is that reasonable? If I need to put more money in, I will. I just am not looking to do $15k worth of work to the car, you know? If there is anything else I should know, please post in here. Thanks in advance for all the help I know I will get from you guys!! The sooner I get answers, the sooner I can get this going!
Old 03-20-2009, 04:09 PM

Here is a link for a full turbo kit big $$$ tho, check out the video its pretty sick.
http://www.speedforceracing.com/prod...aximaturbo.php
Old 03-20-2009, 04:24 PM

You seem kinda clueless about all this... I think you should research a little more and ask on the FI subforum.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyd2k2
Here is a link for a full turbo kit big $$$ tho, check out the video its pretty sick.
http://www.speedforceracing.com/prod...aximaturbo.php
Thanks for the link! And yes, $$$ for sure!! Seems like it might be better to piece this together instead of a kit? I just don't know everything I would need.

Originally Posted by IHAVEA2KMAXIMA
You seem kinda clueless about all this... I think you should research a little more and ask on the FI subforum.
Yes, I know I don't know really anything about it. But that's why I asked and why I am searching.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by viperboy
Yes, I know I don't know really anything about it. But that's why I asked and why I am searching.
I'm just saying that you're asking about everything instead asking like... I think I would go this route but there is this problem, so what's the best way to go?
You're sort of asking us to spoonfeed you all the information.

As for the wheel/tire part... I can say that if you don't roll your fenders, your tires will get shreded slowly. Are you planning to run some sticky summer tires or just slicks?
Old 03-20-2009, 04:59 PM

Yea do more research if u don't want to blow up man... Most of these questions you should be able to answer yourself like bigger brakes for 400 hp?? Of course and there are a couple of the 300zx bbks in the classifieds. There is bunches of stuff on the FI section... Searching helps a lot don't be afraid to click on the little button
Old 03-20-2009, 05:10 PM

http://forums.maxima.org/supercharged-turbocharged-38/
Old 03-20-2009, 05:32 PM

I don't need the "Search" comments. I have been searching and gathering information. I'm just asking so that if i miss anything, I can have some clarification or better info from people who actually know some of this because they've done it before.

Please keep the search crap out of my thread. Kthanksbye
Old 03-20-2009, 05:45 PM

1. Click search
2. Type in "widest wheel"
3. Click on the 8th result

Please try again. Instead of asking us which is the widest wheel/tire you can put w/o rubbing, you could have at least measured the wheels you have right now and see how much clearance you have and approximate the size, then search for something similar.

Last edited by IHAVEA2KMAXIMA; 03-20-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: for fun.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:47 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

There's a guy in the NJ regionals that is pushing some insane dyno numbers, check in the NJ caravan thread, its in his sig, he may be able to help
Old 03-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Demodded and Forgotten

This is a great thread!!!

Good luck man!!!

You are going to need about 7-10K to make it worth your while.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Demodded and Forgotten

Look into STS

http://ststurbo.com/
Old 03-21-2009, 06:47 AM

Thanks everyone. I'm still looking for as complete of a kit as I can get, hopefully from the .org here.

I'm not sure, but are there any parts from a Z or G35 that I can use? I'm sure like injectors and stuff are fine, but what else? I figure that there are more G and Z turbos, so likely more parts.

I'm looking to go with a turbine AR of about .68. So what trim should I be looking for? I still also need to find a good tuner.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:20 AM

car has lots of power but god i never seen a more riced out 5th gen
and that car needs motor mounts in the worst way.

Originally Posted by johnnyd2k2
[URL]http://www.speedforceracing.com/productsnissan_maximaturbo.php[/U
.RL]
Old 03-21-2009, 07:24 AM

I've been looking at the kit from Speedforceracing for a while now. The good thing about that is that it comes with the engine management all sorted out already. Engine management can make or break a turbo install. There aren't enough turbo 5.5 gens to refer to if trying to set up the engine management yourself. It also comes with the right injectors, MAF etc...

The kit seems pricey but how much time, energy and money will you spend trying to figure it all out. Also, who are you going to call when it doesn't run right after the install.

As far as the transmission goes you need HLSD with this setup. I'm a big fan of the 6th gen HLSD tranny and strongly recomend that.

Last edited by Derrick2k2SE; 03-21-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by HotshotVQ35
car has lots of power but god i never seen a more riced out 5th gen
and that car needs motor mounts in the worst way.
I agree, the exterior isn't really my style. The guy is an org member and seems like a nice guy.

Here's the thread that covers the custom build on his car that the Speedforceracing kit is based on.

http://forums.maxima.org/supercharge...o-5th-gen.html
Old 03-21-2009, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Derrick2k2SE
I've been looking at the kit from Speedforceracing for a while now. The good thing about that is that it comes with the engine management all sorted out already. Engine management can make or break a turbo install. There aren't enough turbo 5.5 gens to refer to if trying to set up the engine management yourself. It also comes with the right injectors, MAF etc...

The kit seems pricey but how much time, energy and money will you spend trying to figure it all out. Also, who are you going to call when it doesn't run right after the install.

As far as the transmission goes you need HLSD with this setup. I'm a big fan of the 6th gen HLSD tranny and strongly recomend that.
Yeah, the kit does seem pretty pricey. I think for the Stage II, I could get all the parts myself for half the price. But than there is still tuning time and things. I mean, some parts used are ok, like injectors and piping, but I would want a new turbo. I can get it tuned locally, however, there really is only 1 tuner around here and he is busy for 2-3 months, which sucks.

Tranny is probably a good idea too with that much power. God damn, it really starts to add up! Not only the turbo components, but engine management, tuning, brakes, gauges and so on and so forth.

I agree, the exterior isn't really my style. The guy is an org member and seems like a nice guy.

Here's the thread that covers the custom build on his car that the Speedforceracing kit is based on.

http://forums.maxima.org/supercharge...o-5th-gen.html
Thanks for the link. I read through all 9 pages, just still thinking I can piece everything together for a fraction of the cost. My goal is to get all the pieces and get it tuned and everything for $4k. I can throw more at it, but that's my goal.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:12 PM

Tranny is probably a good idea too with that much power. God damn, it really starts to add up! Not only the turbo components, but engine management, tuning, brakes, gauges and so on and so forth.

Thanks for the link. I read through all 9 pages, just still thinking I can piece everything together for a fraction of the cost. My goal is to get all the pieces and get it tuned and everything for $4k. I can throw more at it, but that's my goal.
A good low mile 04/05 tranny can be had for well under $1,000 shipped. You can also get a couple hundred for your tranny from a rebuild shop.

You could look at getting the piping and computer from Speedforce and sourcing the rest yourself.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:24 PM

The guys here seem to do more with 3.5 liter turbo setups than we do here. The Altima forum is pretty active. http://www.nissanclub.com/
Old 03-21-2009, 12:44 PM

Ok, I think I'm going to go a different direction here. The almost $6k kit is too rich for my blood, and I looked at the STS turbo option and they are really affordable, however, the shop around here wants $4k on top of the $2500 to put it in with piping, intercooler, and tuning. Is that rediculous?? Seems like it to me.

I think I'm just going to do some other things like a leather swap, front lip, 6th gen brakes, maybe swap a 6th gen trans in and do a 350z clutch and lightweight flywheel. I was thinking nitrous too for some power, but I just can't justify almost $7K for a turbo install.

Thoughts or better places for install that is good on an .org member's pocket?
Old 03-21-2009, 01:38 PM

Slot has been talked recently in the last year with turbo'ing the 5.5. The problem is how much our cars are worth compared to installing a 4k-8k turbo set up. The install is close to how much the car costs. The first reply to this thread will be your best bet for a turbo set-up IMHO. Gl and have fun, turbo it how you want just be happy and understand it's going to cost a pretty penny.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:45 PM

Ok, I think I'm going to go a different direction here. The almost $6k kit is too rich for my blood, and I looked at the STS turbo option and they are really affordable, however, the shop around here wants $4k on top of the $2500 to put it in with piping, intercooler, and tuning. Is that rediculous?? Seems like it to me.

I think I'm just going to do some other things like a leather swap, front lip, 6th gen brakes, maybe swap a 6th gen trans in and do a 350z clutch and lightweight flywheel. I was thinking nitrous too for some power, but I just can't justify almost $7K for a turbo install.

Thoughts or better places for install that is good on an .org member's pocket?
It makes it tough if you can't do the install yourself. It gets to a point where you could just take the money buy a better car.

The install costs are high on this type of custom work because it takes a lot of time and a lot can go wrong.

You could see if there's an org member close by who could help you with it. You could probably do a lot of the work and have help with the more complex parts. The best part of moding a car is doing it your self and being able to take credit for it.

If you don't go turbo you can still make a nice NA setup. Intake, headers, exhaust, HLSD, Fidanza flywheel and an Apexi with a good tune make a nice car. You'll still be faster than most cars on the road.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:18 PM

It makes it tough if you can't do the install yourself. It gets to a point where you could just take the money buy a better car.

The install costs are high on this type of custom work because it takes a lot of time and a lot can go wrong.

You could see if there's an org member close by who could help you with it. You could probably do a lot of the work and have help with the more complex parts. The best part of moding a car is doing it your self and being able to take credit for it.

If you don't go turbo you can still make a nice NA setup. Intake, headers, exhaust, HLSD, Fidanza flywheel and an Apexi with a good tune make a nice car. You'll still be faster than most cars on the road.
Thanks, Derrick. I appreciate your optimism. I don't know of anyone who could help, unfortunately. Well, some of my VW buddies maybe but I don't know anyone who could do it that's into Nissans. I am thinking about doing headers and the trans swap with the clutch and flywheel. How would I tune after that though? A shop can tune the stock ECU or I would need something else? Thanks
Old 03-21-2009, 02:56 PM

It seems you wanted to do to much at one time but now are starting to see how much it takes to get the car ready for turbo power. I remember when I wanted to do everything at once.

That's what I am doing, slowly but surely will get a turbo on mine in the future. Since it's paid off going to keep this car till it dies so got plenty of time. Imho, these cars are really fun to drive and mod.

Going with headers and the trans swap with the clutch and flywheel is a great place to start and then buy a VAFC2 to tune it. Getting some suspensions mods like RSB and other stuff like ES motor mounts...plenty of more to do.

BBK would be recommended and going with at least a 2.5" catback exhaust is good but 3" seems like it is a better way to go.

Good luck! I can help with stuff I know. I am still learning a lot like you.

Jesse
Old 03-21-2009, 08:47 PM

Thanks, Derrick. I appreciate your optimism. I don't know of anyone who could help, unfortunately. Well, some of my VW buddies maybe but I don't know anyone who could do it that's into Nissans. I am thinking about doing headers and the trans swap with the clutch and flywheel. How would I tune after that though? A shop can tune the stock ECU or I would need something else? Thanks
These cars will run rich after installing headers etc... The ECU does that when you make changes it doesn't understand because it's safer for the engine. The problem is that it robs some of the power you should be making.

Once you have all your boltons installed get an Apexi SAFC2 and have the car dyno tuned. The Apexi is a piggy back computer that lets you set up the AFR at any RPM and throttle position. It intercepts the signal from the MAF and adjusts it to tell the ECU that more or less air is entering the engine. That way you or a tuner can set up the perfect AFR. You can usually find another 10 to 15 WHP with a good tune on a moded Maxima.

You can find a new Apexi SAFC2 on eBay pretty cheap. The install is straight forward if you're good with wiring. If not, the tuning shop can do it.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:38 AM

These cars will run rich after installing headers etc... The ECU does that when you make changes it doesn't understand because it's safer for the engine. The problem is that it robs some of the power you should be making.

Once you have all your boltons installed get an Apexi SAFC2 and have the car dyno tuned. The Apexi is a piggy back computer that lets you set up the AFR at any RPM and throttle position. It intercepts the signal from the MAF and adjusts it to tell the ECU that more or less air is entering the engine. That way you or a tuner can set up the perfect AFR. You can usually find another 10 to 15 WHP with a good tune on a moded Maxima.

You can find a new Apexi SAFC2 on eBay pretty cheap. The install is straight forward if you're good with wiring. If not, the tuning shop can do it.
Thanks for all the info. I just need to find a good set of headers and a y-pipe. I know people have said that Hotshot headers are gone, but I found this...

http://www.lion.esosoft.net/hotshot....rs/ns3017.html

Wonder if they're still available? I better contact them. Seems like a good price to me.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:14 PM

Thanks for all the info. I just need to find a good set of headers and a y-pipe. I know people have said that Hotshot headers are gone, but I found this...

Wonder if they're still available? I better contact them. Seems like a good price to me.
That company is long gone. They shut down a few years ago. The website is still partially up but that's it. It's probably hosted on a free site and they just walked away from it.

It's a shame too. The headers are very well put together and a perfect fit. They came ceramicoated for that price too. I've had mine for around four years and they still look new.

The only real options now are Cattman and OBX.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:19 PM

That company is long gone. They shut down a few years ago. The website is still partially up but that's it. It's probably hosted on a free site and they just walked away from it.

It's a shame too. The headers are very well put together and a perfect fit. They came ceramicoated for that price too. I've had mine for around four years and they still look new.

The only real options now are Cattman and OBX.
Alright, I will have to see what I can find. I'm looking to get a complete nitrous kit of a member on the .org here, headers, y-pipe, 6th gen trans, 350z clutch, fidanza lightweight flywheel, and something to tune the car. Maybe I will go 3" and sell my 2.5 setup, not sure yet.

I wanna do all this for under $4k installed and I think that is definitely attainable.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:25 PM

Now that I was reading through some threads, it seems that there was a guy that had issues with the 350z HR clutch and the Fidanza. Actually, Derrick, you responded in that thread. I don't know what ever happened with the guy, but would it be better to just leave the stock flywheel there and do the 350z clutch? If there is even a chance that the Fidanza will get messed up or not play well with the 350z clutch, I won't do it.

Any thoughts?
Old 03-25-2009, 04:32 PM

Bought OBX headers with y-pipe on eBay, brand new for $400 shipped priority. Bought the spacers too. Im getting it installed April 1st, tuning to be done the 2nd. But I just realized, I bought the a VAFC, but not a VAFC2. Is that going to be a problem or limit me with any tuning?
Old 03-25-2009, 06:53 PM

Now that I was reading through some threads, it seems that there was a guy that had issues with the 350z HR clutch and the Fidanza. Actually, Derrick, you responded in that thread. I don't know what ever happened with the guy, but would it be better to just leave the stock flywheel there and do the 350z clutch? If there is even a chance that the Fidanza will get messed up or not play well with the 350z clutch, I won't do it.

Any thoughts?
I think I remember the thread. If it's the one I'm thinking about he had it adjusted wrong. He switched from a very stiff clutch to the lighter 350Z clutch. It was adjusted for the stiff clutch and it would slip because the adjustment wouldn't let the clutch fully engage. By the time he figured out what was happening he glazed the friction surfaces. If you're currently using the stock clutch you shouldn't have to adjust for it.

There were also some Fidanzas that came with the wrong ring gear. The bad ones had a slightly smaller gear with one less tooth. Installing one of those would cause a lot of problems. I can tell you that because I got one. That was about four years ago when they first came out. Fidanza handled the problem very well. Just tell who ever installs it to compare it to the stock before finishing the install just to be safe.

I've been using the 350Z clutch with the Fidanza for over two years with no issues. Several other Org members have it too. I've walked several people through the process with good results. I wouldn't be afraid of it. They work very well with each other and the benefits from the flywheel are worth the price.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:51 PM

I want the hot shot headers has anyone purhased from this link?? and when
Old 04-07-2009, 05:45 PM

obx or cattman

Originally Posted by KiNgJaMEs
Old 04-08-2009, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by KiNgJaMEs
That company is dead and gone. The site is still up but the company has been gone for several years now.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:48 PM
a.k.a. STuNtMAN

any update on hows everything goin on the car so far
Old 11-29-2009, 01:22 AM

Ok guys, I'm looking to go turbo on my Maxima. It's an 02 SE about 52,000 miles on it. Now, I posted it here because it's not just about the turbo, but about other mods as well. However, if the mods feel they need to move it to the FI section, so be it. But I think it would do better here because it's related to the 5.5 gens.

My goal - A RELIABLE 400+ WHP daily driver that is streetable.

So here are quite a few things I need help with...

Motor
I'm looking to do a turbo, intercooler, injectors blah blah blah all the other stuff that goes with the turbo install. I need to build the motor up as well, but I want this car to still be reliable, and I know if you over-do it, you start to blow $hit up. I want it to be a solid car but be able to run a good amount of boost.

I want to do some motor work too, such as cams. Nothing major, unless I have to. I want to try to avoid having to do pistons and bore and stroke the motor - unless you guys think it would be a good thing to do. I'm really lost right now and don't know where to begin, so I need to do some reading still.

Questions...
  • Any places that sell COMPLETE turbo kits for the Maxima?
    • SPEED FORCE RACING Stg.2 claims 395whp
  • Best place to buy cams?
    • You don't *need* cams for boost. Generally more aggressive duration/lift = more cam overlap, less than optimal for boost.
  • Should I upgrade from my custom 2.5" setup to a 3"?
    • Damn straight! Easy horsepower on a boosted car
  • Any other motor mods that would be worth doing while doing a turbo install?
    • Hmm...
Transmission
With the 6 speed needing to hold 400+ WHP, I need something to hold the power. I had a Spec Stage 2 in my Jetta, but when it got warm (from a parade - being on and off and on and off the clutch) it got warped pretty easily. I want a clutch that is solid and doesn't have problems. I've heard that Spec was a bad company as far as clutches go.

Questions...
  • What's a good brand of clutch that hold up to power and is reliable?
    • Exedy
  • Sometimes I have the 3rd gear "crunch" - will that get worse with more HP? Would it be better to change to a 6th gen tranny?
    • Buy the 6th gen trans cuz if your 5.5's syncros are already making noises, you'll grenade it under boost.
  • Should I get an LSD? Would it just be better to not worry about it and find a 6th gen one with one in it already?
    • HLSD should be fine I think.

Engine Management and Tuning
I have no idea where to start from here. So I'm just going to go right to questions.

Questions...
  • Is UTEC the best? Why or why not? What, if anything, is better?
    • UTEC is best unless you wanna run a standalone and possibly switch to 350Z sensors.
  • I need to know of a good tuner near Allentown, PA. I heard Evan's Tuning does Infinitis, so a Nissan shouldn't be a problem, but they're alread closed for today so I'm not sure. Any recommendations? Any places to avoid??

Misc
I don't know what else I would need to do along with the motor and trans work. I already have K-Sport Coilovers, so I'm good there. I am looking to get rims and tires too. So...

Questions...
  • What's the widest rim and tire combo you can put on the Maxima? (I'm not slammed, but I am low. I don't want to rub, and I don't have the fenders roller - no one around here that I know of does)
    • Some people have fit 275s on a Maxima.
  • Should the brakes be upgraded? Atleast to the 6th gen brakes?
    • Probably. 5/5.5 gen brakes are tiny.
  • What's some good rubber that will hold the power but not be crazy expensive?
    • Not crazy expensive? Maxima? Boost? Possible mild engine build? Looks like expensive is the least of your concerns

You need to do some more research, this is a start.
Answered.

EDIT: Do some research in the FI section, you could do a custom RMT setup.

Last edited by MoncefA33; 11-29-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:23 AM
That's Mr. Detail to you

Biggest problem I see aside from the cost and complexity is traction. I think you are going to have real problems in 1st and 2nd when the boost comes up unless you have stiffer springs, good struts and a traction bar of some sort along with sticky tires. All the power in the world is useless if you can't put it to the ground.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:31 AM

Lol cams and a turbo? I hope you are ready to spend 10gs if not more on all this stuff. Chose one or the other. If you do both get a different car. Your car is probably worth around 10gs so you'll be buying your car twice over. Why not sell your car for ten, use that money to buy a car that comes stock turbo, and put 10 gs into that car? You will go much farther.

Sounds like you are just speed happy right now...

The BEST thing you can do realistically and money wise is buy a nitrous kit. Take $300-600, buy a used or new kit, doesn't really matter. Upgrade all the motor parts you need, timing/spark plugs etc. Get a VAFC2 to monitor your A/F ratio and spray a 150 shot. Theres your 400 whp right there for 1/10th or less of the cost, and your car will be street-able.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by TeH BawNeY
Get a VAFC2 to monitor your A/F ratio and spray a 150 shot. Theres your 400 whp right there for 1/10th or less of the cost, and your car will be street-able.
LOL...what?

VAFC2 does NOT have AFR monitoring. There are only a half dozen wires on that thing and none of them have any relation to O2s/wideband
Old 11-29-2009, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by MoncefA33
LOL...what?

VAFC2 does NOT have AFR monitoring. There are only a half dozen wires on that thing and none of them have any relation to O2s/wideband
http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=92218

"By manipulating the voltage you can change the air correction which in return changes fuel. "

You just need to make sure the car doesn't lean out. But yes you need a wideband as well.

Quick Reply: BIG Install comming soon!! Need some help with finding the right things!