5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Lighting upgrade!!! leds front and rear

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 01:21 PM
You embarrass me.

Oh, haha. I have a single-tip exhaust but by no means related to a soupcan. It's an Apex'i World Sport 2 muffer. Closer looking to a 7th gen stock tip if anything. It's a very quiet muffler. More angled cut and oval-ish than an N1 style tip.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by zero2sixtyZ
Oh, haha. I have a single-tip exhaust but by no means related to a soupcan. It's an Apex'i World Sport 2 muffer. Closer looking to a 7th gen stock tip if anything. It's a very quiet muffler. More angled cut and oval-ish than an N1 style tip.
Oh-h-h... nice.

Every once in a while I'll put my judgmental foot firmly in my mouth. This be one of those times.

BTW, in case you didn't know, Ghostrider17 has a total crush for your car. It's seriously embarrassing.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:55 PM

I think the front set looks nice....don't care for the back strips--look out of place to me....

And for all of the ricing here and ricing there.....one point to note....to those guys driving any domestic "muscle" or wanna be "muscle"----the fact that we are driving maximas with ANY mods at all ========= R I C E to them....

again...as always...just my $0.02
Old 06-14-2010, 02:19 PM
You embarrass me.

Originally Posted by Rochester
BTW, in case you didn't know, Ghostrider17 has a total crush for your car. It's seriously embarrassing.
Haha, thanks I guess. I did not know that. If he starts touching my car's exhaust inappropriately then we might have an issue.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:13 PM

Like the fronts, strongly dislike the rears...

On the rest of this ricer debate... I think people who drive "stock" appearing maximas should think about holding their tongue when it comes to commenting on visual mods. Your viewpoints are all far too skewed, especially if you are pushing 50... Of course hand-holding isnt expected or wanted, but newbs shouldnt be "bullied" even if such comments are said with tact. Theres a few people out there who should stick to performance threads.

And this comment is DEFINITELY not fueled by this one thread...

You wont see me suggesting a header/exhaust setup because thats not my realm.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:04 PM
You embarrass me.

Originally Posted by scottygill
You wont see me suggesting a header/exhaust setup because thats not my realm.
I hate to break it to you, but cosmetics aren't either. Your kit doesn't flow with the rest of the car at all. It's a forum, people should speak as much as they want.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Cletus

On the rest of this ricer debate... I think people who drive "stock" appearing maximas should think about holding their tongue when it comes to commenting on visual mods. Your viewpoints are all far too skewed, especially if you are pushing 50... Of course hand-holding isnt expected or wanted, but newbs shouldnt be "bullied" even if such comments are said with tact. Theres a few people out there who should stick to performance threads.
so because we have good taste and know not to rice out a 4 door sedan, we arent allowed to comment? the fact that we have been tasteful in our visual mods makes us the exact people to comment on visual mod threads

im 34...old enough to realize how to properly mod a car
Old 06-15-2010, 05:08 AM

I don't know what this says about any of us, read into it what you will.

If Scottygill were forced to drive a stock looking car that was modified for performance, he would probably be emotionally neutral about it. However, if we were forced to drive a car with clown wheels, there'd be a fair amount of embarrassment going on.

You could say "intolerance". You could also say "good taste". Depends who's saying it, I suppose.

But it's an interesting role-reversal.

Last edited by Rochester; 06-15-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:19 AM

I hate to break it to you, but cosmetics aren't either. Your kit doesn't flow with the rest of the car at all. It's a forum, people should speak as much as they want.
Sorry that I dont want my car to look exactly like every other 5th gen here on the org... Stillen isnt a way of life or the only route that looks good. You are in denial that my car looks great simply to retort on my comment. If i had an album right now to rep my max thoroughly, you would/should be singing a different tune

Originally Posted by SoonerFan
so because we have good taste and know not to rice out a 4 door sedan, we arent allowed to comment? the fact that we have been tasteful in our visual mods makes us the exact people to comment on visual mod threads
When i think of maxima.org.DIK I think of Rochester and Sooner fan, I guess it was a mistake for me to comment on a thread where BOTH of you were already shytting on other members, as i could expect to receive an ample scoop of your hatred as well.

"Rice" is your all encompassing generic insult that you throw around wildly here on the org. We all know what rice means, but its defined to each of us differently.
Rice: Huge spoilers, 90% of euro tails, underglow, fart (soup) can mufflers, bright painted wheels, carbon fiber w/o need, decals,
Obviously your defintions of rice include: wheels larger than 18", anything chrome and not blacked out, anything eye catching, anything not stillen, non oem/traditional lighting

Like my initial post was saying, now you THREE are way to conservative and old (zero not withstanding) to be setting the tone on what looks good around here. You seem like the 7th grader who got held back a few years to pick on the fifth graders... Maybe its time for you two to get a 7th gen. In a way im agreeing with you, there are fewer and fewer original owners of the 5th gen these days, so as the consumer gets younger, expect a youthful (not juvenile) styling for your boring grocery getters. Quit playing azz of the org and go spend some time with your family.

Even though our cars are supposedly "4DSC", its practically "rice" for 95% of the org members to do engine mods without building it all the way just to get a different sound out the engine. Our cars really arent that fast (I still wish i was going to MAXUS to see that TRACK EVENT though...)

HAHA "CLOWN WHEELS" Shut up grandpa and read your newspaper, you dont know what your talking about. You are the last person here on the org who should be considered for an admin position as someone jokingly suggested. You are too old, bitter, and opinionated to do this org any good.

[/HIJACK]
Old 06-15-2010, 07:24 AM

This is interesting, and inexpensive, but I was thinking of something more integrated. With maybe a mercury switch.
you know I thought of that. Mercury switch would be pretty sweet.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:37 AM

Wow! So much for being emotionally neutral. However, "maxima.org.dik" is pretty clever.

This might be the very first time someone has lumped me in with SoonerFan as two sides of the same coin. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I feel... fuzzy.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:01 AM
the org...not what it was

Sorry that I dont want my car to look exactly like every other 5th gen here on the org... Stillen isnt a way of life or the only route that looks good. You are in denial that my car looks great simply to retort on my comment. If i had an album right now to rep my max thoroughly, you would/should be singing a different tune

When i think of maxima.org.DIK I think of Rochester and Sooner fan, I guess it was a mistake for me to comment on a thread where BOTH of you were already shytting on other members, as i could expect to receive an ample scoop of your hatred as well.

"Rice" is your all encompassing generic insult that you throw around wildly here on the org. We all know what rice means, but its defined to each of us differently.
Rice: Huge spoilers, 90% of euro tails, underglow, fart (soup) can mufflers, bright painted wheels, carbon fiber w/o need, decals,
Obviously your defintions of rice include: wheels larger than 18", anything chrome and not blacked out, anything eye catching, anything not stillen, non oem/traditional lighting

Like my initial post was saying, now you THREE are way to conservative and old (zero not withstanding) to be setting the tone on what looks good around here. You seem like the 7th grader who got held back a few years to pick on the fifth graders... Maybe its time for you two to get a 7th gen. In a way im agreeing with you, there are fewer and fewer original owners of the 5th gen these days, so as the consumer gets younger, expect a youthful (not juvenile) styling for your boring grocery getters. Quit playing azz of the org and go spend some time with your family.

Even though our cars are supposedly "4DSC", its practically "rice" for 95% of the org members to do engine mods without building it all the way just to get a different sound out the engine. Our cars really arent that fast (I still wish i was going to MAXUS to see that TRACK EVENT though...)

HAHA "CLOWN WHEELS" Shut up grandpa and read your newspaper, you dont know what your talking about. You are the last person here on the org who should be considered for an admin position as someone jokingly suggested. You are too old, bitter, and opinionated to do this org any good.

[/HIJACK]
honestly....you should just back away from this conversation right now before you start to get the attention of some of the vets here, and especially those in the DCMAX (and OT now that I mention it) who won't hesitate and rather enjoy lighting people like yourself up.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by perkman87
you know I thought of that. Mercury switch would be pretty sweet.
Hey Perkman, is this something you think you might look into? I'm on the fence about it, but might get inspired to follow along is someone else cleared the path.

Shut up grandpa and read your newspaper...
Oh wait, that's another first! Son, you so made my day. (I can say "son" now when addressing the kiddies. Wow, this is so cool!)

It's a curious thing, being prideful about being uninformed. There's a particular incoherence in your tirade that feels a lot like a certain AstroTurf movement. I'd explain that further, but it's off topic, and you know... that's the kind of stuff you read in the newspaper.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:57 AM

Hey Perkman, is this something you think you might look into? I'm on the fence about it, but might get inspired to follow along is someone else cleared the path.

Oh wait, that's another first! Son, you so made my day. (I can say "son" now when addressing the kiddies. Wow, this is so cool!)

It's a curious thing, being prideful about being uninformed. There's a particular incoherence in your tirade that feels a lot like a certain AstroTurf movement. I'd explain that further, but it's off topic, and you know... that's the kind of stuff you read in the newspaper.
Well, They sell Mercury Switches at Radio Shack, and wiring would be very easy. I just do not see this as a worth while cosmetic Lighting mod. I honestly never open the hood unless its in the garage, and if something were to happen while dark... Eh I have the flashlight in the trunk.

It would be cool though, especially if you had a really clean bay and were into car shows.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:27 AM

Sorry that I dont want my car to look exactly like every other 5th gen here on the org... Stillen isnt a way of life or the only route that looks good. .....

HAHA "CLOWN WHEELS"

[/HIJACK]

Im just going to step in here, your comments make no sense. None.

I have no stillen products on my car. I think lip kits/body kits (except for the jdub front bumper) looks ridiculous, and/or adds weight.

I have "ebay" black/cleared tail lights, BUT I also have a custom fitted cleared 3rd brake light in my stock spoiler. It looks great, matches my tail lights, 3rd brake light, side makers, oh and guess what, my 02-03 cleared blacked headlights.

I have z32 wheels, 16''. Light weight, look decent, cheap. They are spray painted gold. Note, not a very good job, but looks decent for what they are. So Im rice because I have some spray painted wheels? They are just temporary and look a lot better gold then black, or unpainted. So then when I buy my next set of wheels, either before or after I finish my turbo build, am I going to be rice? They are 9.5'' wheels, low offsets, and going to be a bright color. They will be a hellaflush setup, not for racing, just for looks.

I have a fart can! Got it for cheap, OBX can. My exhaust sounds great though. OBX V2 02-03 Headers, megan test pipe, glass back, obx can. No rasp at all. Im rice?

So i dont have any carbon fiber currently. Cant afford it... Trying to make my car look nicer is something I enjoy doing, but whp first I suppose... CF trunk/Hood, thats rice?

I has decal! 4DSC decals, the little ones someone was selling on the .org, they are one my car on the rear windows. Looks nice.

Your car is ugly. You have 20s for no reason. Those rims look like they came off a box chevy 5 years ago. Very dated. Im assuming you own a 5.5 with those headlights, I doubt you could do the conversion...
Old 06-15-2010, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by mrood1986
Im just going to step in here, your comments make no sense. None.

I have no stillen products on my car. I think lip kits/body kits (except for the jdub front bumper) looks ridiculous, and/or adds weight.

I have "ebay" black/cleared tail lights, BUT I also have a custom fitted cleared 3rd brake light in my stock spoiler. It looks great, matches my tail lights, 3rd brake light, side makers, oh and guess what, my 02-03 cleared blacked headlights.

I have z32 wheels, 16''. Light weight, look decent, cheap. They are spray painted gold. Note, not a very good job, but looks decent for what they are. So Im rice because I have some spray painted wheels? They are just temporary and look a lot better gold then black, or unpainted. So then when I buy my next set of wheels, either before or after I finish my turbo build, am I going to be rice? They are 9.5'' wheels, low offsets, and going to be a bright color. They will be a hellaflush setup, not for racing, just for looks.

I have a fart can! Got it for cheap, OBX can. My exhaust sounds great though. OBX V2 02-03 Headers, megan test pipe, glass back, obx can. No rasp at all. Im rice?

So i dont have any carbon fiber currently. Cant afford it... Trying to make my car look nicer is something I enjoy doing, but whp first I suppose... CF trunk/Hood, thats rice?

I has decal! 4DSC decals, the little ones someone was selling on the .org, they are one my car on the rear windows. Looks nice.

Your car is ugly. You have 20s for no reason. Those rims look like they came off a box chevy 5 years ago. Very dated. Im assuming you own a 5.5 with those headlights, I doubt you could do the conversion...
Whoa buddy, you kind of missed my point, you could actually say im on your side. Im sorry that you took my post personal. I said 90% of euros look bad, Any for the 5th gen look great. I have the same euro tails in clear, and the same clear third brake light. I have a max.org sticker as well, its not installed yet..., sorry i didnt mention silver/black/gunmetal/gold all as exceptions to the painted rule... i was thinking brighter as rice. I have the same cleared side markers, all my lights are white LED and i just cleared my headlights... As indicated.. your carbon fiber was excluded from rice because you are actually trying to lighten your car and you are actually building the hell out of your motor!!!

You are actually anti-rice except for your gold wheels on the black car... keep up the good work though okay? Engine mods+ asthetic mods= WIN

I dont understand....20s for no reason? Since im not currently building my engine, nor going for lightweight, 20s look GREAT on the max, especially mines, I could use a small drop in the future though.

Last edited by scottygill; 06-15-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:26 AM
You embarrass me.

Wow, you're not only ignorant, but disrespectful. Sorry that I had to break you the bad news that you aren't the advocate for proper cosmetics on a Maxima. Learn some modesty, even on an internet forum, it tends to help out your case. I am not in denial of anything related to your car. The body kit is horrendous to be quite frank. It doesn't flow with the lines or curves of your car. It actually doesn't even carry your "fender flares" down properly and looks like a handmade fiberglass mold. Your wheels are big, chrome and a terrible design. Am I against all chrome wheels? No. I think they might look better on a different car. I bet your rear sags because of your subs, and judging by the look of your sig, you didn't do anything to rear which makes your car look incomplete. Don't lecture me on building a proper car.

Let me justify my comments about the OP's car. Audi LEDs are OVERDONE. Every little kid with a Scion tC has them now, sorry to be honest. Check oznium.com and the gallerys per product. You'll see what I mean. They look good on Audis and some other cars mostly. The rear LED strips go above the round reflector and it just looks odd to me. The eBay headlights have worse output than factory 00-01 headlights, so it's essentially shooting yourself in the foot without a proper retrofit.

If you could make anymore assumptions, you'd probably miss that my motor is mostly stock. Intake, advanced timing, block plate and SSIM. That's it. No headers, no catback exhaust, no tune, only a muffler. Most people want their car to look good, perform well, and be fun to drive. Not fail at all three.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:33 AM

Just put down my newspaper. Came back for some light reading.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:35 AM

Whoa buddy, you kind of missed my point, you could actually say im on your side. Im sorry that you took my post personal. I said 90% of euros look bad, Any for the 5th gen look great. I have the same euro tails in clear, and the same clear third brake light. I have a max.org sticker as well, its not installed yet..., sorry i didnt mention silver/black/gunmetal/gold all as exceptions to the painted rule... i was thinking brighter as rice. I have the same cleared side markers, all my lights are white LED and i just cleared my headlights... As indicated.. your carbon fiber was excluded from rice because you are actually trying to lighten your car and you are actually building the hell out of your motor!!!

You are actually anti-rice except for your gold wheels on the black car... keep up the good work though okay? Engine mods+ asthetic mods= WIN

I dont understand....20s for no reason? Since im not currently building my engine, nor going for lightweight, 20s look GREAT on the max, especially mines, I could use a small drop in the future though.
I am the anti-rice except for my lightweight cheap wheels.

BTW, my car is going for lightweight- stripped interior, lightweight racing seat, steering wheel ect. The wheels were painted gold because black looked terrible
Old 06-15-2010, 11:00 AM

Wow, you're not only ignorant, but disrespectful.
--
Sorry that I had to break you the bad news that you aren't the advocate for proper cosmetics on a Maxima. Learn some modesty, even on an internet forum, it tends to help out your case. I am not in denial of anything related to your car. The body kit is horrendous to be quite frank. It doesn't flow with the lines or curves of your car. It actually doesn't even carry your "fender flares" down properly and looks like a handmade fiberglass mold.
--
Your wheels are big, chrome and a terrible design. Am I against all chrome wheels? No. I think they might look better on a different car. I bet your rear sags because of your subs, and judging by the look of your sig, you didn't do anything to rear which makes your car look incomplete. Don't lecture me on building a proper car.
--
Let me justify my comments about the OP's car. Audi LEDs are OVERDONE. Every little kid with a Scion tC has them now, sorry to be honest. Check oznium.com and the gallerys per product. You'll see what I mean. They look good on Audis and some other cars mostly. The rear LED strips go above the round reflector and it just looks odd to me. The eBay headlights have worse output than factory 00-01 headlights, so it's essentially shooting yourself in the foot without a proper retrofit.

-- Most people want their car to look good, perform well, and be fun to drive. Not fail at all three.
I was not the disrespectful one, just sick of seeing .org diks and haters. Even though I would agree that Ive opened a can of worms.

Yes the kit is fiberglass and the lines of the front along with the eyelids and new headlight mods (yet to be shown) look awesome.

Wheels are very sporty, flashy, and clean. Sorry they arent Altima SE-Rs or stock SE's painted... Rear doesnt sag with one 12 and I made the classy decision not to put the sarona rear on the car. Maybe a STILLEN...OOOOHHHHH!!!! rear lip in the future? I agree with you on the OPs tails, but headlights look pretty good even though the mod is becoming "standard" such as the clear/smoked sidemarkers. Keep a lookout for lots more of that!

I actually like your quote "Most people want their car to look good, perform well, and be fun to drive. Not fail at all three" It would make a good signature for some maxima.org.dik Or maybe even a sticker!

Rochester, you should be the first one to jump on that!
Old 06-15-2010, 11:11 AM

Old 06-15-2010, 11:13 AM

I was not the disrespectful one, just sick of seeing .org diks and haters.
It's like watching someone play ping pong with themselves.

I don't know who to root for, but it's still weirdly entertaining.

I made the classy decision not to put the sarona rear on the car.
Classic. Let's just let that one float out there for a while.

Last edited by Rochester; 06-15-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:20 AM

not a fan of led strips....but a big fan of diy....
Old 06-15-2010, 11:53 AM

:metalmax:.....this thread is becoming more and more childish....guys...to each their own....if someone wants to paint little purple elephants on their car...so be it......also....this is a public forum....expect that some people will give you props for those purple elephants and others will be puking all over the place.......such is the nature of the beast
Old 06-15-2010, 04:44 PM

There is NOTHING sporty about chrome wheels, and those are hideous. They look like they have a chain wrapped around the entire outside. The kit is awful, the fender lines just disappear into the bumper and become flush, there is no blending. The hood also doesn't sit very well in the front due to poor fitment from the bumper as well. That is why your car is being called rice.

edit because that sounds like an attack, i typed it more like constructive criticism.

Last edited by merovi; 06-15-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:36 PM

The eBay headlights have worse output than factory 00-01 headlights, so it's essentially shooting yourself in the foot without a proper retrofit.
Well, I have the low beams of my headlights aimed pretty well, and I have done and all lights on mod where all my lights are on when in high beam mode. low beams, high beams, and fogs. the light output is fine with me like that.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:11 AM

lmfao

reading this thread made my day at work you guys are just very educative to read.

to the op

loved the front LEDs the tail ones would look better if arranged differently IMHO.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:13 AM
Cletus

This might be the very first time someone has lumped me in with SoonerFan as two sides of the same coin. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I feel... fuzzy.

i guess we are "old" and have good taste
Old 06-16-2010, 03:16 AM
Cletus

Stillen isnt a way of life or the only route that looks good.

Rice: anything not stillen

i have never had anything made by stillen in the 8 years that I owned maximas
Old 06-16-2010, 03:20 AM
Cletus

20s look GREAT on the max, especially mines, I could use a small drop in the future though.

no they dont

it takes no skill or knowledge to throw rims on a car

it takes a lot more to properly group performance mods...then install them yourself...and to make subtle apperance mods because it means you may have to do some of the work yourself

exterior mods i had on my car to enhance the look...most people didnt even notice (which is the point)...it blends with the car and doesnt get attention...as apposed to people that modifity to GET attention
* is for work i did myself instead of just buying something everyone else has

00/01 SE tails
smaller nissan badge from a 00 pathfinder *
A33 badge *
blacked sidemarkers *
blacked grill *
blacked out window trim *
blacked out key holes (door and trunk) *
black/cleared headlights *
custom front lip * (not done solely for appearance...done for aerodynamic reasons)
black brake calipers *

you could look at my car and not notice half of those...and I'm ok with that

Last edited by SoonerFan; 06-16-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:00 AM

you could look at my car and not notice half of those... and I'm ok with that
Exactly this. The other stuff is just exhibitionism. Like streaking. Remember streaking?

If someone finds me agreeing with Sooner one more time, just one more time... please shoot me.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:23 AM
Cletus

most exterior mods (body kits, spoilers, etc) were originally designed for performance (less drag, more downforce, etc)...but since none of that matters on a car like a maxima, altima, civic, accord, camry, etc...its done for appearance...its done to make the car LOOK fast...you might have stock everything, but if you LOOK fast, thats all that matters

a maxima doesnt need a huge front end...it look ricey and does NOTHING for the car...its only there to get attention (please someone tell me im lying)

the fact that people list front ends, different fenders, and spoilers as "appearance mods" proves my point
Old 06-16-2010, 05:32 AM

no they dont

exterior mods i had on my car to enhance the look...most people didnt even notice (which is the point)...it blends with the car and doesnt get attention...as apposed to people that modifity to GET attention

you could look at my car and not notice half of those mods...and I'm ok with that
So rice = flash and stock = class huh? Way to further prove my point about your generic all encompassing definition of "rice" By this definition I guess im rice...

Where did skill of installation come into this discussion? Congrats you are more a grease monkey than myself, probably had your car longer than the 3 years ive had mine, and you had more money to put into it.

Have you not logged enough posts on the xterra forum to be considered big man on the forum? Why hang around here shytting on newbs slanging your opinions around like they are gold? Use your seniority responsibly... thats my point throughout the thread and its a common problem on the forum.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:49 AM
Cletus

So rice = flash and stock = class huh?
so once again you are saying my car was stock...and looked stock

lemme say it again

tasteful use of "exterior appearance mods" = class

when you become an adult, please post again and tell us that you realized we were right...
Old 06-16-2010, 05:58 AM

the fact that people list front ends, different fenders, and spoilers as "appearance mods" proves my point
What would be a good example of that? I'm thinking, "Sarona sideskits with dimple deletion." Dimple deletion is quite a thing, whatever it is. It sounds uncomfortable.

But in all seriousness, it does showcase a point of view, which is that Scotty lives in a completely different world. I don't have to like it, just like I don't care for his incendiary manner, but I give him grudging props for defending his values in a crowd that doesn't get his passion for exhibitionism.

Scotty made the bizarre claim, "I made the classy decision not to put the sarona rear on the car." Meaning, installing a Sarona rear is somehow lacking class? Have that discussion with a proud Sarona rear owner, and see which side of this conversation he falls.

We all draw the line somewhere. Good taste on one side, and tacky crap on the other. Each line is personal, and Scotty's is way-y-y over there.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:03 AM
Play with my balls

I'm the epitome of RICE, son!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:06 AM
Cletus

we are all entitled to our opinions on here...most of us dont get buttsore at other people's opinions (especially when nobody said anything about his car until he started crying and attacking other people)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:09 AM

True that. And in that theme, I liked the way the OP handled himself.

People are as people do. I think I've said that to you a few times, as well.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:04 AM

There is also a big difference between having a body kit on the car, and having it look ricey. Just because it's a body kit does not make it rice. It's when your body kit screams for more attention in an unattractive way that the rice comments start coming in. That is why most body kits are considered ricey, especially on the Max. They looks out of place, clunky, and just stand offish. Most lip kits are a subtle change to the exterior and because stillen makes the best one you slam them. A large front bumper does the same for the car as a large wing spoiler.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:36 AM
Cletus

two maximas with subtle mods

Quick Reply: Lighting upgrade!!! leds front and rear