5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012 | 11:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Clashez
Get the fawk outta here with that chit... lol take ur asz to a gtr forun with that. maxima vs maxima loser gets 5 month banned from the org
you got ahab money and mods wit gas and i'm gib you 3 cars on me a55hole.bish take it my 84k car and 5k guap vs. what u got! you a bish a fcukin Quick-E-Mart hustlin little looser do dis bish Man-up Mutherfcuker take mine you talk mad ish up on here all da time take dis den you got mouth but no ***** betta yet bring any fcukin car to run me but the maxima title is mine bish!
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
he tries to use his age to make himself seem oooo so intelligent lmao
Hmm. How's that been working out for you?

Not so good, I think.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Rochester
Gawd, Hustler, you're so difficult to actually make sense of sometimes.
And here he is trying to teach me proper english ...

every single time this guy flip flops.... one second somebody needs to type so proper on the internet but its cool whenever he choose not to
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:03 AM
Got Retrofit?

Not exactly. You have issues because you tailgate so that people don't cut you off. Stop tailgating, and life will get better.
Half a car length in traffic is not tailgating

thank you... yet he is so "smart" ... know whats crazy the more he trues to dig himself out this ditch the more he starts to be more like aackshun.. he tries to use his age to make himself seem oooo so intelligent lmao
You right doe
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisMan287
Half a car length in traffic is not tailgating
You're incorrect, sir. It's dangerous and ignorant.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:05 AM
Got Retrofit?

Skip to 1:40 or just watch.

Mr. Gibbs = Rochester.
Sean = Denver.
Marlon = Brian.
Dupri = Aaron.

Old 05-25-2012 | 11:06 AM
Banned

haha little bish reporting my post

but its cool whenever he choose not to
Really? Thanks! That's sweet of you.

If I could only be cool like you...
Got Retrofit?

Oh I must've forgot, you're never wrong How could I?

Old 05-25-2012 | 11:08 AM
My axles cry for mercy...

Originally Posted by aackshun
No tube @ work

BISH!!! look on your phone!! hustle was impressed, and his car was actually fast!
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:08 AM

Skip to 1:40 or just watch.

Mr. Gibbs = Rochester.
Sean = Denver.
Marlon = Brian.
Dupri = Aaron.

You're here to learn, not to peddle your flesh.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:09 AM

Where's pics of home girl from the car?
If you post pics of home girl from the car and tell us to vote for your home girl then I bet she'd get a lot more votes.
This one?

orrrr...NOT NWS MATERIAL but is a bikini if that is not work safe for you

Well vote on then! http://www.maxim.com/hometown-hottie...ny-athens-ga-2

Chocolate straw asked her to come on and say thanks but she's too embarrassed. Last time Ill bother yall with it but thanks to those who did vote

Last edited by ShocknAwe; 05-25-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:10 AM

You ***** go threw pages like aaron goes through swap plans.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:11 AM

Oh I must've forgot, you're never wrong
I'm wrong lots of times. I'm wrong here, for example, but not so much in the way you think.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:12 AM

Really? Thanks! That's sweet of you.

If I could only be cool like you...
its unfortunate
... again if you are not use to city traffic then pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! do not talk lmao... because calling him ignorant is calling yourself ignorant

and to be ignorant is to not know something right??? and we can only assume by your comments that you are ignorant to traffic if we want the word used correctly..... cmon chester, you were suppose to be smart right???
Oh I must've forgot, you're never wrong How could I?

you cant pay him no attn... when he knows he is wrong he tries to say and make some random case to make himself feel right lol...
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by essential1
mo like da way Phatboi goes thru fap cream
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:15 AM

If you lived in ATL you would think a bit differently. If you leave enough space for another car then someone will jump right in and then you back up to leave space and another car will sneak in. City driving and 'burb driving are vastly different from eachother. Im sure Aackshun got a good taste of the terrible traffic we have here. Got to be aggressive or it will take you twice as long to get somewhere

BISH!!! look on your phone!! hustle was impressed, and his car was actually fast!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahaaaa

It was fun for a while. Hustler and I were talking at each other without understanding a word what the other person was saying. (same old same old) And Chris is a proud tailgater... who knew?

Life goes on.

Going to take the kid to see Battleship tonight. Anybody seen it?

Hey wait...

ChocolateStraw.

I will be back June 23rd, you're introducing me to homegirl, no excuses.

I'll let your homegirl make it, she'll get a vote

Last edited by aackshun; 05-25-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by ShocknAwe
If you lived in ATL you would think a bit differently. If you leave enough space for another car then someone will jump right in and then you back up to leave space and another car will sneak in. City driving and 'burb driving are vastly different from eachother. Im sure Aackshun got a good taste of the terrible traffic we have here. Got to be aggressive or never actually get to your location
Fixed lol...........................

coarse im waiting for his big **** words now lol
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:19 AM

I'm wrong lots of times. I'm wrong here, for example, but not so much in the way you think.
does it matter?????????????????... the fact is

YOU ARE WRONG!!!

Lmao!!!, say it again chester
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:19 AM

Fixed lol...........................

coarse im waiting for his big **** words now lol
When driving in metropolitan areas (Washington, Boston, NYC, Toronto), I am much, much more aggressive. Well, in my wife's car, maybe. I don't like using my car as an obstacle.

I can't imagine living in any one of those cities and being forced to drive cutthroat 24/7. It would drive me nuts.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:20 AM
Banned

When driving in metropolitan areas (Washington, Boston, NYC, Toronto), I am much, much more aggressive. Well, in my wife's car, maybe. I don't like using my car as an obstacle.

I can't imagine living in any one of those cities and being forced to drive cutthroat 24/7. It would drive me nuts.
probably not used to city parking either
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:22 AM
Got Retrofit?

again if you are not use to city traffic then pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! do not talk lmao... because calling him ignorant is calling yourself ignorant

and to be ignorant is to not know something right??? and we can only assume by your comments that you are ignorant to traffic if we want the word used correctly..... cmon chester, you were suppose to be smart right?
Thank you.

you cant pay him no attn... when he knows he is wrong he tries to say and make some random case to make himself feel right lol...
I noticed

If you lived in ATL you would think a bit differently. If you leave enough space for another car then someone will jump right in and then you back up to leave space and another car will sneak in. City driving and 'burb driving are vastly different from eachother. Im sure Aackshun got a good taste of the terrible traffic we have here. Got to be aggressive or it will take you twice as long to get somewhere
That's exactly what I was tryna get at. Not a hard concept to understand.

But if I'm riding the guy, that's being aggressive but half a car is not riding someone.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by cjandura
And scratch my bumper? That's crazy.

Old 05-25-2012 | 11:23 AM

ChocolateStraw.

I will be back June 23rd, you're introducing me to homegirl, no excuses.

I'll let your homegirl make it, she'll get a vote
Sure thing lol. Im going to try to have the SC on by then or at least get it on and get a dyno run in. Lethal is about an hours drive away from downtown but if you dont have plans it will be a fun trip. They have TONS of 240's, a Motorex skyline, and Sylvis. I want you to see the LS block they had made that is going into another skyline they have. Its insane. Plus if you want a SR20 or RB motor you can pick one up and really call the trip a success

aackshun ima tell you whats kinda confusing to me??? how in the world do you end up with so much of a white trait as far as communication goes???... im gonna have to assume all the beckies had something to do with it lmao......

Chester might not agree (might actually hate this), but today, you know exactly who chester is to maxima.org now...

Chester is a perfect mix of
Irish
Cutler
SOONERFAN lmao
and whats crazy is that they all butt buddies lmao... wonder why they didnt bond like i thought they would???...
Banned

And scratch my bumper? That's crazy.

you park crooked in a public parking lot dont you
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:24 AM

I can't imagine just driving normal, that'd drive me crazy

Actually yeah I hated driving in Manhattan (Kansas), everyone was just so.... mellow..... It pissed me off 24/7.

OMGGGGGG.

9/10 times I say "fck it" and take Metro if I'm going anywhere near downtown, jesus christ.......
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:25 AM
Banned

aackshun ima tell you whats kinda confusing to me??? how in the world do you end up with so much of a white trait as far as communication goes???... im gonna have to assume all the beckies had something to do with it lmao......

Chester might not agree (might actually hate this), but today, you know exactly who chester is to maxima.org now...

Chester is a perfect mix of
Irish
Cutler
SOONERFAN lmao
and whats crazy is that they all butt buddies lmao... wonder why they didnt bond like i thought they would???...
my grandma used to say it rubs off on you

I actually agree with you.

The reason roc has his views on driving is because he doesn't have to deal with that sort of traffic on a daily basis. Us on the other hand have to adapt to it.

When we as a human species in a specific region adapt to certain conditions, it becomes the "norm". When a human from another region migrates to said reigon, the newcomer will see all this as abnormal. It doesn't mean that either party's view on what's normal or not. It's just a different point of view.

The same goes for the way we categorize women, cars, living conditions, food, etc.

Bottom line, if Roc were to drive on the palmetto express way at 5pm down here in south FL, he would be terrified to move and get honked at/cursed out by every single driver on the road for not moving. And if I drove in the subberbs of rochester, NY I would be frustrated the moment I take off because everyone drives too slow while everyone else looks at me like a crazed maniac. (exageration of course, but juts trying to get the point of 'perspective' across)

I can ask you the same question, lls.

Short story:

Parents are from the North (Ohio and Rhode Island).

Dad worked for the NBC back in the No B1tches or Coloreds days, so he ditched the Eastern accent to try and get at least a radio spot.

Thus me having no accent and pronouncing all of me syllables....

Last edited by aackshun; 05-25-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:26 AM

The reason roc has his views on driving is because he doesn't have to deal with that sort of traffic on a daily basis. Us on the other hand have to adapt to it.

When we as a human species in a specific region adapt to certain conditions, it becomes the "norm". When a human from another region migrates to said reigon, the newcomer will see all this as abnormal. It doesn't mean that either party's view on what's normal or not. It's just a different point of view.

The same goes for the way we categorize women, cars, living conditions, food, etc.

Bottom line, if Roc were to drive on the palmetto express way at 5pm down here in south FL, he would be terrified to move and get honked at/cursed out by every single driver on the road for not moving. And if I drove in the subberbs of rochester, NY I would be frustrated the moment I take off because everyone drives too slow while everyone else looks at me like a crazed maniac. (exageration of course, but juts trying to get the point of 'perspective' across)
My 2 sentence post a few replies up, expanded.

Last edited by aackshun; 05-25-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:27 AM
Banned

Bottom line, if Roc were to drive on the palmetto express way at 5pm down here in south FL, he would be terrified to move and get honked at/cursed out by every single driver on the road for not moving. And if I drove in the subberbs of rochester, NY I would be Arrested and beaten like Rodney King)
fixed
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:27 AM

soooooooooooo lemme ask how does this help his argument with me???... i hope he do know that i am a DCmaxer right???

if everybody is here doing it and havent come here talking about an accident due to backed up traffic then hush it lol... more accidents happen in free flowing traffic than a complete stop backed up traffic, so smiling and "pulling" off would leave you in the rear of the car ahead
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:28 AM
Got Retrofit?

fixed
That's just cold blooded lol
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:29 AM

Its not like the burbs where you let someone in to be nice. In the city, people want to change lanes to get where they are going faster. Not because they need to get over. I dont like tailgating, it makes me nervous and you really have to be on your toes but in a truly urban area it is simply how it is. Its sad really but about about a cars length is plenty, enough to guard your spot is the name of the game I guess.

Last edited by ShocknAwe; 05-25-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:29 AM

But if I'm riding the guy, that's being aggressive butt half is not riding someone.

Last edited by essential1; 05-25-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:30 AM

you park crooked in a public parking lot dont you
No, haven't stud parked since I was a kid. But then, I was driving a Firebird, so it was kind of expected of you, ya know?

Quick Reply: 5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)