5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.
View Poll Results: Ban Clashez
Ban
22.86%
Permaban
45.71%
Do nothing
31.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

The trolling has to end...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Clashez
GH17 cry baby winey asz back at it again .... the jealousy never ends with this kid.
Trying to mod a rust bucket with cool aid money and unemployment check lol
Old 07-18-2012, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by Ghost_54
Aw one of my passions, getting to use the different hoe's in the garden (now if I could convince the wife to let me store the tools in the shed)

Originally Posted by dared3vil0
Put my name down, Ban the Basta- Now.
just had a Major Payne movie flashback

Originally Posted by datdude20
that's a primary example, along w/ the post he made about having this that and the third, getting butt hurt when we asked for proof, then tried to backpedal...FOH
Old 07-18-2012, 04:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 5aprilc
Did anyone else notice that Clashes used the "Kool Aid" money reference again?
Yeah so its a cheap drink like ¢20 a pack at Walmart comparing it to his rust bucket and penny's he saves up from his unemployment check to modded his car and play around here when he should be looking for a job that mine and yours tax money he playing with. and if your going to try and say its a racial thing wrong try again . I have a brother that's half African American and Italian and my step father is black
Old 07-18-2012, 04:35 AM

Yeah so its a cheap drink like ¢20 a pack at Walmart comparing it to his rust bucket and penny's he saves up from his unemployment check to modded his car and play around here when he should be looking for a job that mine and yours tax money he playing with. and if your going to try and say its a racial thing wrong try again . I have a brother that's half African American and Italian and my step father is black
^another reason why he should be banned is emboldened
Old 07-18-2012, 04:35 AM
Banned

I thinking going to give my self. Break from posting / being on the org for a week to let some of the cry baby's / wine-o calm down .. but not be for I become a donating member.... some one please pm me or post up here the direct link to become a donating member
Old 07-18-2012, 05:02 AM

How do you know that GH17 collects unemployment? Or that he is half black? I must not use this site as much as most.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:02 AM
Banned

One other note if the mods go in to that 5th Gen off topic thread and see how many time I was refured to white trailer trash by the ones that started this thread ... now that stuff that should have people baned in here one .... I'm Puerto rican / Italian and I'm from new York and never lived in a trailer... this thread should be shut down

How do you know that GH17 collects unemployment? Or that he is half black? I must not use this site as much as most.
He has said it a bunch of times and I never said he was half black but that I'm no racist.hat I have a half black brother and a black step father so why would I

Last edited by NmexMAX; 07-18-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:09 AM

I guess I just didn't understand where you were defending yourself against racist comments.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:11 AM

I guess I just didn't understand where you were defending yourself against racist comments.
he just ignorant and full of ****.....and people are tired of it
Old 07-18-2012, 05:15 AM

I may not know as much as everyone else on here, but it definitely to me, sounds like he is attacking GH17 for being unemployed, and doing what he wants with his money. So I vote for ban him now.

Sorry I haven't had my coffee yet, I didn't realize I had so many spelling errors.

Last edited by 5aprilc; 07-18-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:23 AM

yea, that sort of ignorance should not be tolerated. he's acting like for one hustle wanted to be unemployed and two he's not searching for employment...among other things that he's bullsh1ting about.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:27 AM

i actually read clashez poAst and he has a point. A lot of us have said a lot worse about him then him to us. for example here were 2 poAst i made about him:

Originally Posted by Crusher103
Out of all the people on this site, Clashez is the on person im literally tired of trying to tell him "NO, that wont work, it will not help you reach your goals." and his dumbass goes and does it anyway to find out, "oh **** what those people were telling me was right, and i should have bought that or did _____ this way."
ShocknAwe is actually bareable because he can come up with a decent rebuttal and listens, he is learning. Clashez on the other hand.....It really makes me wonder if the state has issued him a handicap mirror tag so he doesnt get lost walking to the store.
and he said this about me:

Thanks for the quote now I can reel him in for da fun .. I remember him
Saying som crazy price.. I paid little less then 600 and honestly I my self wouldnt pay that much more for a set of wheels, when I could get two sets. But that just me and I dont really knock any body that does.. so he should talk down on what I have
If he gots it like that ... that cool but I'm sure he don't or he own a better car.. and a better setting in his pictures of his build thread dirty floor and car parts on his bed... lol signs he lives with his parents lolz
As much as he is annoying you are contributing to the problem, ignore list works wonders.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:35 AM

i actually read clashez poAst and he has a point. A lot of us have said a lot worse about him then him to us.
Oh that's absolutely true, Crusher. He's far slower to hate than most people here.

But that's not the point. It's the willful ignorance, and day after day stupidity, that Hustler has finally reached the breaking point on. Every once in a while I see a noob respond to one of his posts under the false assumption that clashez has any respect here on the Org, and that's just not the case.

In the larger sense, he brings down the Org. And in particular, he's one of the primary reasons the 5th gen forum is the new 4th gen forum.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Rochester
Oh that's absolutely true, Crusher. He's far slower to hate than most people here.

But that's not the point. It's the willful ignorance, and day after day stupidity, that Hustler has finally reached the breaking point on. Every once in a while I see a noob respond to one of his posts under the false assumption that clashez has any respect here on the Org, and that's just not the case.

In the larger sense, he brings down the Org. And in particular, he's one of the primary reasons the 5th gen forum is the new 4th gen forum.
I'm guessing I'm that Noob that your talking about in this instance. Because I did give Clashez the benefit of the doubt, but I think that was just my ignorance.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:51 AM

The thing is, the maxima is a hand me down car so its going to happen. when the org started 4th gens were sort of expensive, then they became cheaper and the forum exploded. Now the same process is happening with the 5th gen, and soon it will be the 6th gen.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:08 AM

notice the 5 that said do nothing??... the 5 different SN he uses lol

I may not know as much as everyone else on here, but it definitely to me, sounds like he is attacking GH17 for being unemployed, and doing what he wants with his money. So I vote for ban him now.

Sorry I haven't had my coffee yet, I didn't realize I had so many spelling errors.
lol.. thats exactly what he did... as if he makes his money on a respectable 9-5 lmao... dude just dont realize that nobody likes him, period, if you can go on a whoring thread like those and be ignored by 90% of the thread just because he is a compulsive liar then maybe, just maybe, he should kill himself...

Last edited by NmexMAX; 07-18-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:15 AM
Banned

This whole thread is an attack on me
.. GH 17 h
Along with a few other have been attacking me for a while now...
Just cause my one job at the time happen to be a male stripper and I danced for women.. was called gay , trailer trash(never lived in a trailer) all kind of stuff so how do u expect one to act when there is a thread allowed to get me banned for no real reason.... talking crap how I mod my car it my car don't worry about it
Old 07-18-2012, 06:22 AM

guess you're the scum of the earth if you live in a trailer as well too. just exit the org's premises and never return
Old 07-18-2012, 06:22 AM

This message is hidden because Clashez is on your ignore list.

Exactly, I've given this guy the benefit of the doubt on numerous occassion... also i was the only person to have been in his lil corner when brett took a shot at his wife, but dude has no end, he has no limit...
Old 07-18-2012, 06:24 AM

I'm guessing I'm that Noob that your talking about in this instance. Because I did give Clashez the benefit of the doubt, but I think that was just my ignorance.
I was thinking of no one in particular. But you get what I'm saying.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:31 AM

This whole thread is an attack on me
.. GH 17 h
Along with a few other have been attacking me for a while now...
Just cause my one job at the time happen to be a male stripper and I danced for women.. was called gay , trailer trash(never lived in a trailer) all kind of stuff so how do u expect one to act when there is a thread allowed to get me banned for no real reason.... talking crap how I mod my car it my car don't worry about it
Well out of all fairness, maybe mentioning that you were once a male stripper, was probably not such a smart thing to do. Did you really expect positive responses to that?
Old 07-18-2012, 06:31 AM

here is the reason he should be permanently ban... can anybody post or quote at anytime this guy have been a "help" for this community... NO!!! didnt think so... not needed here...

in the old Ghustle thread (NMEX you was in that thread plenty), it was always fun and joke and even PBS picture whoring but there are the random occasions where there was good info in all of the trash posted there... i will dare anybody to find decent post that clashez made to attribute to the extremely small positive info in that thread... point im trying to make is, the thread is there to post ***** and by all means do so, but he literally has no middle ground, even when u try to talk a lil serious he still just troll none stop... the ignore list helps but not everybody believes in it appearently so him getting quoted is a good bypass for his trolling..

at this point he can take all the low blow shots he wants because quite frankly dude is a non factor to me at this point so whether its a racial joke or about my lifestyle or what not i dont really care... just ban this dude already or at least ban him from any thread he can ever that im in...

Well out of all fairness, maybe mentioning that you were once a male stripper, was probably not such a smart thing to do. Did you really expect positive responses to that?
lol... let him quote it and show the post number... i definitely said he was a stripper and he makes his money by men touching his **** and dcik and im not hiding that, but i didnt just out the blue just randomly chose to say that, there obviously has to be a build up to that you would think... he took his lil low blow shot at me being unemployed and spending everybody tax money (as if when i worked i didnt pay taxes ) on car parts, hence me following up taking shots at his lifestyle... beyond that i dare him to find 1 post of me ever criticizing the way he makes his money or what he do with it...

hes getting quoted too much in here for my liking, i think ive reached the limit already for how much of his post i can tolerate

Old 07-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Banned

Forget a ban I believe I should be made maxima of the quarter lol

Name:  IMG_20120701_200431.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  89.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20120701_200245.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  144.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20120706_203918.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  82.1 KB

Old 07-18-2012, 07:15 AM
dot dot dot ...

I take a small vaca, week and a half, and come back and see this.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:17 AM
Banned

I vote no ban. Use the ignore list if you want.

Starting a thread to cry & complain about another member on an internet forum FTL. The same applies if you post in the thread *****ing and moaning about said member.

Take some time to wash the sand out of your vajayjays and use the ignore list.

Mods, you can lock this thread at any time. It is as worthless as **** on a nun and has NOTHING to do with 5th gens. Why this wasn't moved immediately into off topic or deleted is beyond my understanding...
Old 07-18-2012, 07:31 AM

This **** is really entertaining while I'm at work. It's been a while since I've lurked on the 5th gen forums...and apparently it's for good reason.

Why are these threads not in the "Off Topic" section?
Old 07-18-2012, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by FastnFuriousMax

Starting a thread to cry & complain about another member on an internet forum FTL. The same applies if you post in the thread *****ing and moaning about said member.

Mods, you can lock this thread at any time. It is as worthless as **** on a nun and has NOTHING to do with 5th gens. Why this wasn't moved immediately into off topic or deleted is beyond my understanding...
Careful... Hustler might start a ban thread about you!

You're right that it has nothing to do about 5th gen cars. But it certainly is relevant to the 5th gen forum.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:37 AM
Banned

They should make me maxima or the quarter for putting up with this BS lol and for having a sexy maxima too of course lol
Old 07-18-2012, 07:42 AM

what if we use the ignore list and somebody quote him??? would that be the same as somebody putting the sand in our vajayjay's???

Sad to see what's happening to the forums... There's still good parts left and that's where I'm headed.
Banned

If I was a troll which I ain't... there definitely would be feeding me all the vitamins and minerals I need to be a growing troll hahaha
Old 07-18-2012, 07:44 AM

75% still say ban sooooooo............

lemme ask another question, whats the difference of this thread and all the threads asking what intake filter should they get or header threads??? lmao
Old 07-18-2012, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Quickywd01
Sad to see what's happening to the forums...
Agreed. Hence the request to get rid of Clashez.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Get Off My Lawn

As a long standing member, I truly love our forums. In my years I've both created and witnessed significant dysfunction. Some apologies have resulted, sometimes they have not. I have appreciated the subsequent tolerance as well as intolerance.
We are all characters in our own right. I believe one member will never define the forums, that is something we all have both a burden and preveledge.
I respect all my fellow .orger's positions on this issue. I also believe the mods are doing a great job and have empowered us (directly and indirectly) to enjoy what the forums have to offer.

My humble opinion, concerns have been expressed and this is a mod discretionary issue. I will continue to respect their enforcement of the rules and protection of all our rights.

Clash, thanks for reminding me its time to renew my donating member status.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Quickywd01
Sad to see what's happening to the forums... There's still good parts left and that's where I'm headed.
Agreed. Hence the request to get rid of Clashez.
THIS
Old 07-18-2012, 09:10 AM

You're right that it has nothing to do about 5th gen cars. But it certainly is relevant to the 5th gen forum.
This.

It doesn't bother me much anymore since ignore list, while I still vote ban, the only real place this guy bothers anyone is in the ghustle thread. Is there a way to ban him from that thread?

That would be the best way to combat this kid, allowing him to still be a member here which will appease the guys saying do nothing.
It will also appease the guys that are trolled by him on the regular in that thread.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by TunerMaxima3000
This.

It doesn't bother me much anymore since ignore list, while I still vote ban, the only real place this guy bothers anyone is in the ghustle thread. Is there a way to ban him from that thread?

That would be the best way to combat this kid, allowing him to still be a member here which will appease the guys saying do nothing.
It will also appease the guys that are trolled by him on the regular in that thread.
the absolute best solution...... this i can live with and im sure so can everybody who has to bare with his non sense
Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TunerMaxima3000
This.

This has as much to do with the 5th gen forum as **** on a nun. Yes it's there but it really shouldn't be as it is worthless and should be on someone else. Or in our case in the OFF TOPIC SECTION OF THE FORUM.

the 5th gen section has turned into what the 4th gen section did years ago.

Mods: Pleas Lock this thread, stop giving the troll what he wants: ATTENTION. Add to ignore list and forget.

Name:  ibtl.gif
Views: 274
Size:  614.1 KB

Last edited by FastnFuriousMax; 07-18-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:27 AM

This has as much to do with the 5th gen forum as **** on a nun. Yes it's there but it really shouldn't be as it is worthless and should be on someone else. Or in our case in the OFF TOPIC SECTION OF THE FORUM.

the 5th gen section has turned into what the 4th gen section did years ago.

Mods: Pleas Lock this thread, stop giving the troll what he wants: ATTENTION. Add to ignore list and forget.

you still have yet to answer my question though............................................ . what if somebody quote the person on the ignore list????

a relevant answer isnt to have every single person here to ignore him because thats the same as a permanent ban....
Old 07-18-2012, 09:27 AM

Did something significant go down that resulted in this thread being made? Big argument with him in the ghustle thread or something?

Quick Reply: The trolling has to end...