5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.
View Poll Results: Ban Clashez
Ban
22.86%
Permaban
45.71%
Do nothing
31.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

The trolling has to end...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 09:31 AM

not necessarily anything out the norm of his trolling... he's now just trying to take low blows as he usually does but everybody is use to that now lol... just had enough... me and couple others feel that he does need the attn.... the attn to get banned
Old 07-18-2012, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by FastnFuriousMax
the 5th gen section has turned into what the 4th gen section did years ago.
Not if the Org gets rid of the most egregious ballers. It might just hang on a little longer.

You know, the Org is not a democracy. If a Mod wants to improve the 5th gen forum by permabanning Clashez, it's entirely within their scope of influence to do so. And without justification, I might add.

In other words, anything can happen. And nothing may happen.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Banned

Hey I thought this thread was to vote me maxima of the quarter... lol
Old 07-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Maxima Grounding Kit Spec

Maybe I'm missing something here but didn't our forebearers die so we could have the right to say "stupid statements". If the general concensus is that Clashez is ignorant and stupid because of the statements he post; then having his lack of intelligence immortalized on the Internet is a greater punishment than any ban could ever be. Moreover Clashez will get older, more mature and realize how incredibly immature it was to get on a forum with the intent of "stirring **** up" don't think the tag Clashez is just simple coincidence. Finally and this is for Clashez directly, you had previously posted that you are not racist because some of your family is black. The reality is however, nobody pick there family or really even who they fall in love with moreover, if people of any race can hate people from their own race then a person with family members of a different race can certainly hate that race. Just Sayin'.

Last edited by Shinjiduo; 07-18-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:30 AM

do it... i'm always lurking here he tries a lil too hard to fit in lol..
Old 07-18-2012, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Shinjiduo
Moreover Clashez will get older, more mature and realize how incredibly immature it was to get on a forum with the intent of "stirring **** up"
3 years in, and we're still waiting. I would stop holding your breath.

"our forebearers"? WTF, man? It's a car forum. There are no forebearers, and this is not a democracy.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by MaxiNone
cliff notes please
clashez is a consistent troller that has literally nothing but a bunch of BS to add to the forums and quite frankly ppl are tired of him so we want him permanently ban.... one day he sold his maxima to buy a turbo civic, in that same say he sells it gets his maxima back and gets a whole port n polish job done to his maxima, next day he installed new piston rings in a motor, next day he dynoed 4000whp, next day his car some how dialled its mileage back below 100K miles... And these crap happen literally every single day... every single day its some new trolling and quite frankly we (myself and the few that had to put up with it) has had enough... we want dude gone man

EDIT PER CHESTER: he has the grammar skills of a retarded chipmonk.

Last edited by Grand_hustle17; 07-18-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:36 AM
"I'm just sayin'..."

This has as much to do with the 5th gen forum as **** on a nun...[blah, blah, blah]
We all read it the first time. Now, it just seems strained and sophomoric.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
clashez is a consistent troller that has literally nothing but a bunch of BS to add to the forums and quite frankly ppl are tired of him so we want him permanently ban.... one day he sold his maxima to buy a turbo civic, in that same say he sells it gets his maxima back and gets a whole port n polish job done to his maxima, next day he installed new piston rings in a motor, next day he dynoed 4000whp, next day his car some how dialled its mileage back below 100K miles... And these crap happen literally every single day... every single day its some new trolling and quite frankly we (myself and the few that had to put up with it) has had enough... we want dude gone man
I'd like to add that he has the grammar skills of a retarded chipmonk.

Please add that to the list. Thank you.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:37 AM

I say the 1st Amendment should be applied to all American institutions by choice as it is the "American action to take" Hence, we all should within reason the right to post statement that are not popular. (A.K.A. hate message should be banned and pretty much nothing else) If you want an elitist (few stupid post) forum buy a more expensive car with a smaller more elite customer base.

Originally Posted by Rochester
3 years in, and we're still waiting. I would stop holding your breath.

"our forebearers"? WTF, man? It's a car forum. There are no forebearers, and this is not a democracy.
I meant America dude not this forum which if I am not mistaken was established in the USA.

Last edited by NmexMAX; 07-18-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:39 AM

*** the furss amendment, this is the intrawebs, that **** dont count on the intarwebs...ban the troll
Old 07-18-2012, 10:40 AM

Maybe I'm missing something here but didn't our forebearers die so we could have the right to say "stupid statements.
really??.... go up to a police officer and make a stupid statement such as... "**** off" or "suck a dcik" and see if you thought our forebearers fought a good fight ...... we are not saying dude cant post what the **** he wants wherever he wants, but why do u think we cant talk about street racing here??? rules, and far as i remember his trolling wasnt welcome.... most certainly not in our thread and we really dont want to hear it or him (and thats saying a lot in a very off topic thread where whoring is not only welcome but a prerequisite lol)
Old 07-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Banned

Maybe I'm missing something here but didn't our forebearers die so we could have the right to say "stupid statements". If the general concensus is that Clashez is ignorant and stupid because of the statements he post; then having his lack of intelligence immortalized on the Internet is a greater punishment than any ban could ever be. Moreover Clashez will get older, more mature and realize how incredibly immature it was to get on a forum with the intent of "stirring **** up" don't think the tag Clashez is just simple coincidence. Finally and this is for Clashez directly, you had previously posted that you are not racist because some of your family is black. The reality is however, nobody pick there family or really even who they fall in love with moreover, if people of any race can hate people from their own race then a person with family members of a different race can certainly hate that race. Just Sayin'.
Lol you picked up on the clashez thing... hey man to be honestly I don't stir things up at all and the only time I make a dumb comments is when someone comes at me with non sense.. I never just come out of no were and start attacking people that just isn't me at all.. with grand hustel 17 see with him it a who's got better . I think I non more then you thing... truth be told its plain jealousy on his part. My rims are wack ... my car ain't low enough , my plaid interior is gay, you don't have this you don't have that ect ect .. and they away pull the race card on me for some reason I'm guessing to turn the other members against me... but I'm white hill billy trailer trash (I'm from new York never lived in a trail) and have nothing against any body thay does ether ... told them what I did at one thing for a living now I'm a sausage wrangler... if any body ever took the time to go thru that dumb three they would see what I'm talking about ..
Old 07-18-2012, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Rochester
I'd like to add that he has the grammar skills of a retarded chipmonk.

Please add that to the list. Thank you.

Done

This message is hidden because Clashez is on your ignore list.

Guess i did my part but i have the feeling im going to be seeing his post in 3...................2............................. .............1

Last edited by NmexMAX; 07-18-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:49 AM

really??.... go up to a police officer and make a stupid statement such as... "**** off" or "suck a dcik" and see if you thought our forebearers fought a good fight ...... we are not saying dude cant post what the **** he wants wherever he wants, but why do u think we cant talk about street racing here??? rules, and far as i remember his trolling wasnt welcome.... most certainly not in our thread and we really dont want to hear it or him (and thats saying a lot in a very off topic thread where whoring is not only welcome but a prerequisite lol)
I love how everyone speaks of their right when they work for them then come up with BS examples of how it doesn't always apply when they want to skirt them. You can tell a cop to **** off all day as long as you don't impede him or her from doing their job. Also, street racing is a subject that shouldn't be glorified but I believe if an idiot want to talk about on the forums they should meet a chorus of good sense not be banned but hey that's the problem right everybody thinks the rules are only there to work for them personally. Remember prohibition anybody?
Old 07-18-2012, 10:49 AM
dot dot dot ...

My head hurts ...
Old 07-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Banned

So if clashez was to get banned could I come back as TheOgerFormallyKnownAsClashez or would that be to long of a SN

Originally Posted by NmexMAX
My head hurts ...
Better that then your but..... .. right

Last edited by NmexMAX; 07-18-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Get Off My Lawn

Originally Posted by Clashez
So if clashez was to get banned could I come back as TheOgerFormallyKnownAsClashez or would that be to long of a SN

You mean you've not already tried this?
Old 07-18-2012, 10:55 AM
dot dot dot ...

Originally Posted by Chris Gregg

He has multiple times, at least 7.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:55 AM

My head hurts ...
Then lock the thread. But then again two more malignent threads will pop up in it's place. Sorry for the bad advice.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Banned

But what
He meant butt...

fine **** it ban him. I just want to never see this stupid thread again.

Can I make a thread about a moderator I don't like and have a poll asking if he should be perma banned? If the answer is no this thread shouldn't be allowed either, and it still is in the wrong section. It should be in off topic.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:56 AM

I love how everyone speaks of their right when they work for them then come up with BS examples of how it doesn't always apply when they want to skirt them. You can tell a cop to **** off all day as long as you don't impede him or her from doing their job. Also, street racing is a subject that shouldn't be glorified but I believe if an idiot want to talk about on the forums they should meet a chorus of good sense not be banned but hey that's the problem right everybody thinks the rules are only there to work for them personally. Remember prohibition anybody?
lol... my dude stop applying USA constitutional law to friggin maxima.org

im sure there is a freedom of speach law out there but do i now have the right on maxima.org to speak about street racing???.... trolling isnt something to be glorified neither... see how when i bring up a random defense you get annoyed? (waits for the reply of how not annoyed u are lol). now imagine having to deal with trolling all day.... again please go tell a an officer to **** off to his face and think you have the right or see how fast you end up in the back seat for disorderly conduct ... ur defending ur case just like we are, two peas in a pot to me
Old 07-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Banned

Wow that was a Great story you just made up there, to try and make me look bad lol
Old 07-18-2012, 10:58 AM

Sorry for the bad advice.
I'm thinking that's not the first time you've said that.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:58 AM

Then lock the thread. But then again two more malignent threads will pop up in it's place. Sorry for the bad advice.
for a guy who screams the whole freedom of speech crap encouraging to lock the thread.... i wonder why lol
Old 07-18-2012, 10:59 AM

He meant butt...

fine **** it ban him. I just want to never see this stupid thread again.

Can I make a thread about a moderator I don't like and have a poll asking if he should be perma banned? If the answer is no this thread shouldn't be allowed either, and it still is in the wrong section. It should be in off topic.
Damn dog you just got started on the org. Trust me I have seen and been a part of far worst threads than this. You got to have tougher skin and realize not everyone is as smart an levelheaded as you.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chris Gregg

Lol no but I probably should don't want no body else to get it .... see good laughs lol
Old 07-18-2012, 11:02 AM

Damn dog you just got started on the org. Trust me I have seen and been a part of far worst threads than this. You got to have tougher skin and realize not everyone is as smart an levelheaded as you.
who cares ...... Ive been on the forum for quite some time also and have been active more than you and back then he wouldve been banned on several occasions for trolling so whats ur point???
Old 07-18-2012, 11:03 AM
dot dot dot ...

If there are issues with anyone on this forum, feel free to report the post &/or PM an admin.

Happy Modding.