5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Door Dent

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013 | 03:42 PM

Door Dent

Ain't this a b!tch!!!!! I always park my car as far away as possible from everyone to avoid dents from careless idiots. Still, some a$$hole managed to f%ck my door up! It looks like they backed into my door. You'd think they would leave a note with their information, or at least say I'm sorry... NOT! I wonder if this can be popped back out by removing the door panel and pushing it out. I know it won't be perfect, but maybe it will look better than it does now. What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails Door Dent-image-904828005.jpg  
Old 06-14-2013 | 03:56 PM

Just go to a paintless dent removal place. Should be able to fix that for cheap.
Old 06-17-2013 | 04:45 AM

Ahhhh for ****s sake jesus christ. What a shame, on a perfectly looking and very well maintained Max. Dude, I have literally what looks like THE EXACT dent on my passenger side rear door, same EXACT reason of course!

I just hate people sometimes, when I take my car somewhere I try to park as far away as possible from other morons, and also do it in a way that hopefully another car can't get too close to me.

Over the years I've learned to do this one thing and it usually works very VERY well in my area because there's a lot of rich ****s out here, but you wanna park next to the most expensive cars as much as possible. Anytime I go anywhere to a public parking lot I find the most expensive benz, bmw, etc and not one that's leased either cuz those ppl don't care, you wanna look for one that you can tell someone owns and takes care of, those people are gonna look out for their car and in turn not **** up yours!

I've also actually ran into a few cool rich ****s doing this, who appreciate the fact that we take care of our cars and love having a nice clean car like ours next to them to avoid damage caused by morons and their driving retardation. Oh and of course -- AVOID ALL WOMEN AT ALL COSTS (just when it comes to driving of course)

As for fixing it, that one looks like it should pop out pretty easily. Hopefully I'm gonna end up being right for your sake, but it really does. I would try to pop it out from the inside like you said, that will probably yield a much better and cleaner (more straight) door doing it from the inside.

And BTW, when and if you do this anytime soon, would you post up a pic or something? Or just let me know how you did it and how it worked? Because I still have my dent and I've been meaning to fix it, so this info would be real helpful to me.
Old 06-17-2013 | 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by ramriv777
Ain't this a b!tch!!!!! I always park my car as far away as possible from everyone to avoid dents from careless idiots. Still, some a$$hole managed to f%ck my door up! It looks like they backed into my door. You'd think they would leave a note with their information, or at least say I'm sorry... NOT! I wonder if this can be popped back out by removing the door panel and pushing it out. I know it won't be perfect, but maybe it will look better than it does now. What do you think?

You know what I'm going to say right??----------> Only in Miami LOL. I take up two parking spaces under a surveillance camera at all times, no camera---> I'm not parking. But with that said, take it to dent wizard to pop that out.