5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Mitsubishi logo on revolution sensor

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 10:12 PM

Mitsubishi logo on revolution sensor

I pulled out the revolution sensor on the driver side and when I cleaned it up, it had a Mitsubishi logo on it somehow. Does anyone know what's the deal with that? How many other Mitsubishi parts are interchangeable with Nissan? Maybe Mitsubishi dealerships aren't so **** and ball torture-y and we can all save a bunch of scrilla
Old 10-15-2020, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Thrillho
I pulled out the revolution sensor on the driver side and when I cleaned it up, it had a Mitsubishi logo on it somehow. Does anyone know what's the deal with that? How many other Mitsubishi parts are interchangeable with Nissan? Maybe Mitsubishi dealerships aren't so **** and ball torture-y and we can all save a bunch of scrilla
The Mitsubishi logo on that part does not mean it was manufactured for Mitsubishi automobiles. Mitsubishi has many divisions, including optical devices, electronics, industrial machinery, ships and aircraft, and all these various products can carry their logo. It's possible the sensor in your car fits other brands, perhaps including certain Mitsubishi models. However, it is just as likely it was manufactured to Nissan specifications, and that it's not interchangeable with other brands or even other Nissan models.