5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

New to life and need help

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2002, 02:45 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

New to life and need help

I have a champagne 2000 maxima gxe and Ive been wanting to modify it and im not really sure were to start and what colors go with it, I wanted to change the dome light and tint the windows for starters but im not sure if I should get mirror tint or black but im leaning closer to black and im not sure which wheels I should put on there. And i wanted to change out the head lights to something a little brighter and a little blue. Then I have this other problem with my rotor over heating and my brake pads Im about to replace them but im not sure if i want to put the factory ones back on there but I dont want to void my warrenty so Im kinda stuck but i guess the warrenty isnt helping me out to much any how. And I want to increase the performance, but i dont wanna go out and buy **** i dont need,i was thinking about changing out my exhast system but that might be a waste of money and voide my warrenty, I kinda wanna put duals on there, can someone let my *** know if im worried about my warrenty for nothing bc Im thinking about canceling my extended warrenty.
Old 02-07-2002, 03:13 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Hello, welcome aboard.

Try reading the threads at the top of this forum. They contain a vast amount of info... maybe more that you can handle at once.

Also, try using the search feature. Many people have given opinions and such in the past.

Happy modding!
Old 02-07-2002, 03:22 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
Hello, welcome aboard.

Try reading the thread at the top of this forum. They contain a vast amount of info... maybe more that you can handle at once.

Also, try using the search feature. Many people have given opinions and such in the past.

Happy modding!
Wouldn't it be most effective if you just locked the thread after posting something like the above? It might work...or they might just go post the thread again. Who knows?
Old 02-07-2002, 03:35 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by MichaelAE

Wouldn't it be most effective if you just locked the thread after posting something like the above? It might work...or they might just go post the thread again. Who knows?
Locked because MichaelAE said so... blame him!