5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 11:25 AM

Ever made a Thermite Bomb before? It will melt through everything except the engine block (but it will crack that). Rust, aluminum shavings, and a sparkler in a foil package. Aluminum shaving size will determine how hot and how long the fire will burn.

Whatever you decide to do, remember it's got to be a dark night, not at his house, with gloves and dark clothing on. Disguise yourself as best as possible so if someone happens to see you then the will be identifing a black person (if you have light colored skin) or a white (if you have dark colored skin). Another thing to throw them off track is to wear a tank top and draw a large tattoo on your arm using nonpermanent markers. Most people will remember this and identify this to police. Fake scars are also helpful. As you can tell when I was in college and REALLY poor I had a lot on my mind.
Old 05-03-2002, 11:29 AM
Jer

The beauty of DOT-approved brake fluid is not the fact that it helps you stop. It's the fact that it will destroy the crap out of a paint job after an extended period of time.

If he keeps it for a year, he'll be crying

Best of luck - personally I would probably drop a match into his tank and run like hell.. but I'm young and crazy.
Old 05-03-2002, 11:36 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I vote for fuucking up his car....do the sugar in the tank its the best! & yes wear gloves & do it elsewhere then his house unless he parks on the street not driveway... & also set up surveillance on your car.

P.S. -- What kind of car does he crive? And also if you need a phone# lets just say have have work tools to get mostly anyones#-- post or e-mail me his full address & I'll get you a phone#!!!
Old 05-03-2002, 11:47 AM

At first you should try to resolve the problem civily.Talk to the man and let him know what your pals said about the address.From there you beable to read his face and reaction to tell weather he did it or not.Then ask him to fix the problem without the law being involved.If he still has an attitude and will not cooperate then by all means start breaking shiet.Start with a ball pene hammer just below the outside of the knee.This will ensure he does not run away.Next using the same hammer start cracking fingernails with short swift blows.Not to hard though or he will pass out and the funs over.Now that you have his attention ask him again to fix the problem.99.9% of the time they will decide to change there mind any fix the problem.If not then there are many tools that can make one change his mind.I will let you get creative and figure it out on your own.Well good luck.
Old 05-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

God only knows the extremes i would go to. theyre too gruesome to mention on this family-oriented message forum (search my for my posts about my stolen clears if youre interested). i've calmed down, and sucked it up since i cant find out who violated me. i think you should take the subtle route. send **** to his home under his name. im sure his wife will appreciate that. if you want to be more direct but still remain more less discrete, you should try pebbles in his valve stems, honey on the body, etc. going the direct route, you can throw spark plugs at his windows, sandpaper his finish, put a rainbow sticker on his car, plug up his exhaust, or paint his headlamps blue. if you wanna go all out, attack him where it hurts most. get his family. if she ever gets pregnant again, get you and your mob to hold down his wife, take the unborn fetus out and stick it in a glass jar for him to see when he gets home.

..sorry just watched the god of gamblers. gotta love those chinese mob movies.
Old 05-03-2002, 12:00 PM

Originally posted by MaximaZero
God only knows the extremes i would go to. theyre too gruesome to mention on this family-oriented message forum (search my for my posts about my stolen clears if youre interested). i've calmed down, and sucked it up since i cant find out who violated me. i think you should take the subtle route. send **** to his home under his name. im sure his wife will appreciate that. if you want to be more direct but still remain more less discrete, you should try pebbles in his valve stems, honey on the body, etc. going the direct route, you can throw spark plugs at his windows, sandpaper his finish, put a rainbow sticker on his car, plug up his exhaust, or paint his headlamps blue. if you wanna go all out, attack him where it hurts most. get his family. if she ever gets pregnant again, get you and your mob to hold down his wife, take the unborn fetus out and stick it in a glass jar for him to see when he gets home.

That's the spirit. Fu<k him up for life. **** like this ****es me off so bad and the fact that you know who did it makes it even worse. Fight fire with fire.

Exactly what type of argument between you and him started this?
Old 05-03-2002, 12:08 PM

That was a good movie

Actually, I don't think you should do anything to his family, that's just too much for a window. GO FxxxED up his car
BTW, if you ever decide to do it, DELETE THIS THREAD
Old 05-03-2002, 12:08 PM

Are you guys nuts? You're suggesting killing, beating, and all sorts of other crap over a Broken Window.

I hope Nissan is reading this thread and sees what kind of people buy their cars. I'm sure that will scare them into Nismo making parts for the Max.

Stereodude
Old 05-03-2002, 12:16 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

disclaimer: the ending of my above post was not meant to be taken seriously.
Old 05-03-2002, 12:18 PM

Originally posted by Stereodude
Are you guys nuts? You're suggesting killing, beating, and all sorts of other crap over a Broken Window.

I hope Nissan is reading this thread and sees what kind of people buy their cars. I'm sure that will scare them into Nismo making parts for the Max.

Stereodude
hopefully they are reading....maybe there suggestions are better then there SERVICE
Old 05-03-2002, 12:21 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Sometimes you just got to walk away.....

Before you do anything just make sure that he was the one......

Wouldn't it suck if you did one eigth of the nasty sh$t these crazy fockers recommended and you foundit IT WASN'T HIM....oooooooooooohhhhhhhh.

If your pride will let you, sometimes it is best to walk away. Cause if you do retaliate are you going to really want to go to bed each night worrying about your car?

While you are in JAIL?

Whatever you decide, don't be a dumb a$$ and get caught!!!

DL
Old 05-03-2002, 12:23 PM

Re: Sometimes you just got to walk away.....

Originally posted by dlicari
While you are in JAIL?

Whatever you decide, don't be a dumb a$$ and get caught!!!

DL
"just do it" ....dont worry, I'll take car of the car
Old 05-03-2002, 01:08 PM

Remove his oil plug.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:12 PM

Bannana up the tailpipe
Old 05-03-2002, 01:12 PM
lcf

Re: Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Magellan
Regardless of what action you decide to take, perhaps you should look at what started the original problem. Frankly, based on what I’ve observed regarding your opinions on this forum, you may have inflamed this person so as to drive him to vandalism.

I would suggest that you be more careful with whom you argue or debate in the future, as some unstable people may not be able to absorb your radical views without becoming enraged. You are entitled to your views, and any destruction of you property is certainly wrong, but sometimes it’s wise to keep your opinions to yourself when you don’t know with whom you’re dealing.
i understand what youre saying and i have already had a week to reflect on what has happened and had much time figure out how everything has escalated to the point where it is now. and although the reason for our disagreement is personal (and no it doesnt have anything to do with drugs or alcohol), i assure you, although i have no need to, that it was nothing that constitued taking a hammer to my window.

i still have a while yet to decide on what i want to do. i have already filed a police report. i did it the morning i discovered the window. when the officer asked me if i had enemies i told him no. i cannot emphasize enough that i had no idea that this fool could do something so lame, no clue. i figured he was the type of guy that would try to contact my parents or something. why do i say this? he goes to the same church as i do. yes, this guy goes to my freakin' church. of course, i dont really go to church, ive only been 3x this whole school year, but this guy knows im a member. the guys to whom he inquired about my address also go to this church. this is how we all "originally" know each other as acquaintances. the 2 guys i know pretty well and i trust them. all parties involved also attend the same university also. again, hes a 30 something, theology major with 2 kids!! do you have the gall to imply that i was being naive by not even considering this person of such an action?

*shrug*

i gave him the benefit of the doubt. i didnt even suspect him at first until i had a good 5 hours to think about it. could he have? noooo... could he have? no... could he have? well? each time i thought about it the probability went up until finally i had enough evidence to convict, at least in my mind. it is just way to F'ing coincidental that this SOB would ask someone in our CHURCH for my address and break my window the next day.

everyone, thanks for all your input, and i only ask you this, close your eyes and picture your baby, no, i mean your car! imagine that this has happened to you. it's not even about the freaking cost of the window... at least for me its not. but maybe for you your car is just a bunch of parts. for me, this is my first real car........

Old 05-03-2002, 01:19 PM

if you have not filed a claim with your ins. company, then get your wife/gf and come to his house at the time he's home with his whole family...Don't get aggressive, just calmly demand to fix the damage. Your damage is the cost of parts, labor, and your time it took you to fix everything, retint windows, etc.

You can get your ins. co lawyers go after the guy...c'mon it's just a window of a car, don't get yourself in more trouble.

If nothing works....you got many other methods, like eggs, urine or sugar in the gas tank. Good luck.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:20 PM

If you really want to f*ck him over, here's the ultimate revenge (I was thinking of my baby when I wrote this):
This job is best done with 5 people (1 is the driver). If you have more friends that are down, use cell phones and have them be lookouts.
1. Wait 6 months!
2. Do it between 3 and 5am.
3. Have the driver wait around the corner, while you and 3 friends go up to the car. Each person take a wheel. Deflate the tires and then cut off the nozles.
4. Then each person keys a quarter panel, f*cking up the side pannels at the same time. Get the rims too is you can.
5. Then each person paints the windows on their side black with spray paint. Get the rims if you can.
6. Depending on the alarm system, pry open the gas tank and pour the sugar in from the pre-filled funel.
7. Walk away calmly as the driver pulls up to get you.

These things are simple and can be done quickly and quietly. They should take no longer than 90 second, with multiple people helping. Tell nobody but those involved. The more people you tell, the bigger the chance of getting f*cked. However, what you said about him was heresy, so it goes both ways. F*ck him!

Here is one other idea thats more hardcore. Gasoline covered rag in the gas tank= kabooooom!!! This going a little too far though. Vandalism isn't sh*t compared to arson.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:32 PM
lcf

i have a feeling someones going to del this thread!

let me do this for everyone:

DISCLAIMER:
all advice given in this thread is for entertainment purposes only.
please do not try to reenact any of the pranks mentioned.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:39 PM

Originally posted by lcf
DISCLAIMER:
all advice given in this thread is for entertainment purposes only.
please do not try to reenact any of the pranks mentioned.
[/B]
Oh, of course, strictly entertainment. I would never advise that you do anything in REAL life. That would be illegal.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:41 PM
lcf

Originally posted by Dan4614

Oh, of course, strictly entertainment. I would never advise that you do anything in REAL life. That would be illegal.
i figured as much.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:42 PM

Dude, it is just a car. Yes, I understand you feel and were violated, but in the scheme of life, sometimes you gotta walk away. Any retaliation just lowers you to his level. IS that where you want to be? What makes you think he won't retaliate for your action? He has already proven that he is willing to stoop to that level. I don't think he will be learning any lessons from your actions. Think of his kids and wife. IF he gets that angry at you, do you think he will only take it out on your car? There are other people affected by your and his actions...don't do anything... for THEIR sake.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:43 PM
lcf

Originally posted by phillyguy
Dude, it is just a car. Yes, I understand you feel and were violated, but in the scheme of life, sometimes you gotta walk away. Any retaliation just lowers you to his level. IS that where you want to be? What makes you think he won't retaliate for your action? He has already proven that he is willing to stoop to that level. I don't think he will be learning any lessons from your actions. Think of his kids and wife. IF he gets that angry at you, do you think he will only take it out on your car? There are other people affected by your and his actions...don't do anything... for THEIR sake.
is your last name Christ?

thanks for the advice though, ive already thought of this and i do realize it is important.

thanks.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:45 PM

Re: Re: Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lcf
i still have a while yet to decide on what i want to do. i have already filed a police report. i did it the morning i discovered the window. when the officer asked me if i had enemies i told him no. i cannot emphasize enough that i had no idea that this fool could do something so lame, no clue. i figured he was the type of guy that would try to contact my parents or something. why do i say this? he goes to the same church as i do. yes, this guy goes to my freakin' church. of course, i dont really go to church, ive only been 3x this whole school year, but this guy knows im a member. the guys to whom he inquired about my address also go to this church. this is how we all "originally" know each other as acquaintances. the 2 guys i know pretty well and i trust them. all parties involved also attend the same university also. again, hes a 30 something, theology major with 2 kids!! do you have the gall to imply that i was being naive by not even considering this person of such an action?

*shrug*

i gave him the benefit of the doubt. i didnt even suspect him at first until i had a good 5 hours to think about it. could he have? noooo... could he have? no... could he have? well? each time i thought about it the probability went up until finally i had enough evidence to convict, at least in my mind. it is just way to F'ing coincidental that this SOB would ask someone in our CHURCH for my address and break my window the next day.
Ahh and the Bible says to screw the other guy worse than he screwed you? No... I didn't think so. It says to turn the other cheek when someone wrongs you. Maybe you should pay a little more attention to the sermons and less time plotting and stewing over your revenge.

Stereodude
Old 05-03-2002, 01:51 PM
lcf

Re: Re: Re: Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh and the Bible says to screw the other guy worse than he screwed you? No... I didn't think so. It says to turn the other cheek when someone wrongs you. Maybe you should pay a little more attention to the sermons and less time plotting and stewing over your revenge.

Stereodude
heh, youre right, but im lost.

what can i say?

Old 05-03-2002, 01:54 PM
ThisMax2NV

Got an i dea.

Im with the beating the guys *** an all. Definately! How about setting a fire under his car from the engine? Squirt some lighter fluid up from under light that ***** and watch the show. He shouldnt realize the fire too soon but when he does. HEHEHEHE hell be one ****ed guy. As an alternative why not do what I did when I had my 3000GT. A lady co-worker ****ed me off and claimed that I had taken her lunch and had reported me to the supervisor (which I didnt I have much better things to eat than what ever she had hay Im an asian and she was white no offence to any one.)so what I had done was called some of my friends to come to my work and stral the rims off her car. When it was time to go home everyone was looking in awwww to what had happned. The car was on the ground nothing but the cars own jack holding it up from one side hehehe. All I did was laugh and go home. I know they suspected me but how could I do it I was in work!!!!

Old 05-03-2002, 02:07 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lcf
heh, youre right, but im lost.

what can i say?

Have you lost your mind? Stop listening to these Jesus freaks. You stopped going to church for a reason, right?

Two words for you:

SLEDGE HAMMER

(And no, not the popular mid 1980's Peter Gabriel song).
Old 05-03-2002, 02:13 PM

hey lcf, just tell the pussies and bible-beaters that they are right and that you wont ever do anything. then f*ck that guys sh*t up after about 6 months. Revenge is best served cold!
Old 05-03-2002, 02:14 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by asu174

Have you lost your mind? Stop listening to these Jesus freaks. You stopped going to church for a reason, right?

Two words for you:

SLEDGE HAMMER

(And no, not the popular mid 1980's Peter Gabriel song).

Mag lights work well too.
Old 05-03-2002, 02:16 PM
I'm needing a caw

I'm sure everyone that suggested this guy to do physcial or material damage to that other guy, is willing to either drive or fly over there and help do that stuff. So lcf, let everyone know where you live and what the plan is so everyone can make arrangements to drive/fly over and beat the hell out of that dude for you.

Old 05-03-2002, 02:29 PM

where are all the moderators??
Old 05-03-2002, 02:48 PM

HIT HIS CAR WITH A ******* HAMMER!
Old 05-03-2002, 03:09 PM

Fucck it do the same thing to his car....bust his windows. Now if it is truely him that did it he would know you did it. So he might come the next night to revenge...thats when you & 3 of boys "happen to look out the window & see him" then you all run out there w/ bats & beat the fucck out of his a$$
Old 05-03-2002, 03:36 PM

Originally posted by Jeff92se
I'm sure everyone that suggested this guy to do physcial or material damage to that other guy, is willing to either drive or fly over there and help do that stuff. So lcf, let everyone know where you live and what the plan is so everyone can make arrangements to drive/fly over and beat the hell out of that dude for you.

Of course they wouldn't do it, but it's "Macho" to suggest it to someone else on the internet. Suck it up. Life goes on...

Stereodude
Old 05-03-2002, 03:38 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Ahh and the Bible says to screw the other guy worse than he screwed you?
it's not screwing the person who screwed you. the one screwed in this case is the poor defenseless maxima. i'd stick up for my car the same way i'd stick up for my mom.
Old 05-03-2002, 03:44 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MaximaZero

it's not screwing the person who screwed you. the one screwed in this case is the poor defenseless maxima. i'd stick up for my car the same way i'd stick up for my mom.
Amen brother. Thou must honor thy maxima, and smite down the evil.

Old 05-03-2002, 06:29 PM

Originally posted by lcf
is your last name Christ?

thanks for the advice though, ive already thought of this and i do realize it is important.

thanks.
Nope. But thanks for the compliment. Just got 2 young kids and a wife that mean the world me, and it makes me angry that the dirtball who smashed your car sets this type of example for his family. The guy isn't man enough to be a father...don't waste your time and effort.
Old 05-03-2002, 06:54 PM

I think he is got a REALLY GOOD POINT
Old 05-03-2002, 07:00 PM

Stereodude
You're right about turning the other cheek, but it ALSO says an eye for an eye...which one you want to listen to is your business.

whitey
Old 05-03-2002, 07:08 PM
Maxima06071

Molotov Cocktail
or not ok ok just relax and pray to the lord almighty for this safety, when he's burning in hell. dare he diss thou Maxima!
p.s I'm really ****ed that things like this happen!

Old 05-03-2002, 08:33 PM

Re: So is...

Originally posted by jjs
diluted Naval Jelly, or straight brake fluid in a squirt gun...

Not that I advise or condone this......
Could not have said it better.Brake fluid and paint get along very well......................

Quick Reply: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!