5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 08:35 PM

Originally posted by sleepur
ever cut a brake line?
We don't want to kill him..........not just yet.Note use as a last resort.But before you use this last resort,take a screwdriver to his oil-filter zip tie a huge cotton rag + a paper bag to it and see how many more "theological"trips he will be making.BTW the rag prevent's immediate notice of the leaking oil.
Old 05-03-2002, 09:25 PM

Lawyer?

I can't understand why your lawyer says your friends' testimony is hearsay.
Hearsay: evidence based not on a witness's personal knowledge but on another's statement not made under oath
At the very least, have your lawyer send him a letter presenting the evidence against him and you should scare him enough to get some $ from him (esp if he has a family). The threat of a lawsuit should be enough. Chances are if he trashed your car, he has no idea what is legal or not.

If not there's always Judge Judy !
Old 05-03-2002, 09:33 PM

A few years back, I had my car broken into - just random. For weeks and weeks, every time I thought about it, I really wanted to bash the guy's skull in - if I had caught him. It wasn't so much about the stuff - most was covered by ins. co. It was more the complete lack of respect that the dirtbag had for me. You work your butt off to get nice stuff, and some POS decides to mess with it - but really he is messing with YOU. If this guy really did do this out of spite because of an argument, I know I'd really want to f**k the guy up bad. And I'd have a real tough time NOT doing just that. So I'm not going to say, "gee go talk to the dirtbag and make him feel bad" - he won't. If he was going to feel bad about it, he already does. BUT, I truly believe that most evil doers get theirs in the end - maybe not now, but eventually they have to answer for their actions. That is what stops me from following through with the evil violent thoughts that cross my mind when sh*theads do really incredibly stupid things. Anyway, YOU gotta do what YOU feel is necessary....
Old 05-03-2002, 11:03 PM

Re: Mnnn...MichaelAE has a point -but sugar

Originally posted by Galo
in the gas tank will disolve and recrystallize inside his combustion chambers....after a few hours its good bye long block: cylinders/rings gone, valves shot....full, complete rebuild required
wow, what happens if someone did this to me, can I claim insurance or go back adn ask for nissan warranty?
Old 05-04-2002, 12:41 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 6.7WhiteyMax
You're right about turning the other cheek, but it ALSO says an eye for an eye...which one you want to listen to is your business.

whitey
Talk about selective reading...

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
Now where's that option at again?

Stereodude
Old 05-04-2002, 02:42 AM

i got an idea, how about fill up 2 cups of pee and then break his car window. then, pour all that goodness into his seats and carpet. wait for few weeks or so....kablamo! smells like the subways or his wife's a$$.
Old 05-04-2002, 02:47 AM

ok #1, there is no god, dont fear that and dont listen to these church people either, if they were in your positon i would think they would be saying otherwise. #2, just cuz he hit your car once doesnt mean he wont do it again. i got into a fight with my neighbor a while back, and he smashed my window, tried to pull my freakin door off with his bare hands (the footprint shaped dent where he tried to use his foot as leverage was a nice touch too), and he keyed my car. i caught him the 3rd time. and finally, #3, dont take it to a personal level. the best way to get back at a guy is his car. me and my friends always say, you dont mess with a guys car, and you dont kick him in the nuts. well, i think you should do to him what he did to you. if you broke the same window, hell know you know its him, and that may deter him from doing anything further, and youll be even. of course, if you want to go one further, thats up to you. just dont let this go without doing anything.
Old 05-04-2002, 06:07 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lcf
what do you guys think i should do? should i take matters into my own hands? about 10 of my friends want to do something about it and are more adamant about retaliation than even i am. i am still so pist about this you cannot even imagine.

#1 My ex-fiance slashed all four of my tires when I would not take him back, although EVERY DAMN BODY knew he did it, po-po's would not let me press charges for the ALLEGED incident
and I still haven't received money from him to compensate me for damages, and retaliation only brings you down to his level and Maxima drivers are better than that

#2 call his job and leave a message with his boss saying that he broke out your windows and you are still waiting for him to pay for the damages.

#3 invest in a digital video camera and point it at the car at night

#4 leave it alone...don't go down the path you have CLEARLY and SUCCESSFULLY gotten yourself away from, his job will know the type of person that he is...but by doing what he doesn't expect you to do, he will hopefully show his hand and do something else stupid and you WILL HAVE IT ALL ON TAPE!!!!

hehehheehe then you can SUE HIS *** for damages, court cost and the pain and suffering...Judge Brown will get his ***!!!

stay calm, be strong I'd rather you have a broken window than be locked up or hurt!! be careful boo!
Old 05-04-2002, 08:02 AM

You know what is really good?

Throwing some ball bearings or metal BB's into the oil filler. Those suckers just go right into the oil and cause all sorts of havoc on the engine internals after a nice warm up.

Simply break his window, pop the hood, unscrew the oil filler cap, drop in BB's and rescrew the cap. Shut hood and walk away

Either that or cut the fuel line, light a match and throw. BOOM! Nah, that is a bit too extreme, but the BB's would do the trick nicely.

As before mentioned always wear the proper attire and take the necessary safety procautions before doing any of this. It would be a shame if it did happen and there was no way to find out who did it b/c the perpitrator was wearing gloves and covered their tracks well. It would be a shame if the perpitrator made sure to not get any window glass on you- or at least do a very good vaccuum job on your clothes and person afterwards. Leaving no traces of evidence behind as they emptied their trash bags immediately afterwards.

Really, I don't condone bashing someone's car.

Enjoy and act wisely.
Old 05-04-2002, 08:36 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Whatever you do make sure you understand the end result of your actions. I would never ever do something like this to someone but if I did do something malice to someone example kicking there *** and in return they did something to hurt my family or my wife it would be on. A car is one thing but someones family is a whole other story. Me personally I would try to resolve this in a legal manner.
Old 05-04-2002, 09:05 AM

I think that anyone who would vandalize another's car rates pretty far down on the evolutionary chain! If you're really trying to walk the straight and narrow, let the legal dept handle this dude. You'll only escalate things by retaliating! Besides, what if some neighborhood kid did it or a thief saw an opportunity to get someting outta your car. Arguments aside, there is a possibility that someone else might have done it. (Although him asking for your address is pretty incriminating, maybe he was sending you a Halmark card apologizing!)

<MM>
Old 05-04-2002, 09:23 AM
lcf

Re: Lawyer?

Originally posted by nddst
I can't understand why your lawyer says your friends' testimony is hearsay.

At the very least, have your lawyer send him a letter presenting the evidence against him and you should scare him enough to get some $ from him (esp if he has a family). The threat of a lawsuit should be enough. Chances are if he trashed your car, he has no idea what is legal or not.

If not there's always Judge Judy !
my attorneys lawfirm is quite prominent in the state of michigan. its the 3rd largest and employs over 30 attorneys. they will not do anything illegal. most attorneys will not (even though the reputation of lawyers is shady, for real, most will not implicate themselves). if they did write a letter for me, it is accusing this guy of doing the crime. this is illegal. now, i can accuse him on a personal level, but the law is not on my side in this matter. of course, some heresay IS admissable as was stated by someone earlier. i understand this. however, i have a feeling that a judge MIGHT disregard their testimony leaving me with a case full of holes.

ive had a whole day to really think about this and im leaning towards getting an appointment with the pastor and head elder at his church and the youth pastor whom ive known since childhood. i will make my case to them and perhaps that can convince this f-cker to make ammends. again, i feel that i want more than simply monetary compensation but i feel that i would be sacrificing my own virtues by blatantly committing a crime. as i said before, the thing which i fear the most is that he will retailate against my vehicle again. this guy is kind of unstable, one of his children is retarded (in the most PC sense of the word) and his wife is really ugly. i think hes pretty depressed. i know i would be in his shoes. he doesnt really go to work, he has his own "business." he sells socks... lol. yeah ive even humored him and bought some socks from him in the past. my girlfriend needed some running socks!

i dont know whats going to go down... if something does... it most definitely will not be for a long while. i plan on moving to a new place before this so unless he tries to follow me around and find out where i live...... there should be no problems. keep in mind, if this had happened on campus and if he were caught red-handed, or even pink-handed, he'd be expelled. especially with the clout that i would bring. its rather unfortunate that schools out. ive been thinking that i would like to let EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM know what has happened. i think for the first week of school in the fall i will make a flyer... with his picture on it... a sort of "confession." i will have a copy of the police report on it with the appropriate dates. i will have pictures on it.

im thinking it will go something like this.

[ img ] picture of the loser [ /img ]

hi, my name is xxx and i am a theology major at this university. on april 24th of 2002, a fellow student and at this university and i were involved in an altercation. witnessed by about 20 classmates, we had gotten into a heated argument and a few serious threats were made. dr. s, our professor, made us shake hands and apologize to each other but my rage could not be contained. on april 26, 2002, sometime between 2am - 6am, i vandalized this students' car.

with a little crafty detective work, i had found out where he lived by asking everyone i could. i know, im pretty clever. unfortunately, this student discovered that i had been inquiring about his residence and i fear that i have become his prime suspect. again, luckily for me, the testimony of all these people is heresay. this means that in most cases, it is not admissable in a court of law! this means the police have nothing on me!

well, so far, this student hasnt retaliated. i am relieved because i must say i was quite worried. i am married and have a wife and two children and i was worried that my wrath might have been returned to me in some form that would embarrass me in front of my family and peers. thank god nothing like that has happened.

in closing, if you see me around campus, please say hello and congratulate me on my successful deviance. also, i drive a 2001 white honda accord with tinted windows and license plate xxx xxx. if you want to inscribe a note to me on my paint saying hello, please feel free.

sincerely,
xxx

what do you guys think? posters will be put up all over campus and flyers will be delivered to as many professors as possible. i understand that this could be construed as libel. however, since it will only be circulated on-campus the university would take control. since our school is a private one, they like to take care of their own matters. i know this may get me in some heat, especially when they find out its me. which i think, shouldnt be too difficult to get from the accused. however, i have quite a few close relationships with faculty and even deans at this school. one of the deans of men was even going to garage my car during the weekend for me as a favor. i believe these alliances will hold strong during this stressful time.

only time will tell...
Old 05-04-2002, 09:36 AM
Banned

Old 05-04-2002, 09:49 AM
Maxima06071

That sounds really good. Hey maybe you have a future as a stand up comedian? ...." yeah this jerk like thrashed my window..on my car, sooo I like made a million posters acting like I was him and told people to make a huge greeting card out his car......but I'm not crazy.....honest."
maybe it will work?

Old 05-04-2002, 10:56 AM

Hey! this thread's still here. What generous moderators.

lcf,
Interesting thought, but didn't I tell you revenge is best served cold. When something horrible happens, and you know who did it, you feel better, because you know where to direct your anger. However, when you haven't had any problems with anyone for a LONG time, and you go outside to find you window painted, tires slashed, quarter panels keyed, tank sugared, etc...it's a very different thing because there is knowbody else to blame and nowhere to direct your anger.

Think about it, what felt worse: Having your window broken and not knowing who did it, or having somewhere to direct your anger. This thread is a release of your anger, what if you never posted this second thread because you still didn't know who did it?--you'd still be ****ed as F*ck! DO NOT GIVE HIM A PLACE TO DIRECT HIS ANGER!!!

Also, I was thinking...A heavy salting of his entire front yard is in order. It's really simple, just go buy a huge bag of salt, poke some holes in the bottom, and walk around puring it out all over the grass and plants outside his house. Nothing will ever grow there again, and it costs a fortune to transplant the dirt.
Old 05-04-2002, 11:10 AM
Autobahn Max

Man don't worry about it...in the big scheme of life, this is something really small (even though it doesn't seem like it now). Over the years, my cars have been spray painted (a gang thing done to nice cars), tires cut (don't now who did that), windows broken (juveniles with baseball bats and nothing better to do), Stereo stolen (thugs), Kawasaki Ninja (stolen) and each time my insurance has paid everything. That's why I keep a $50.00 deductible on my comprehensive. $50.00 is less aggravation for me than worrying about who screwed with my car and what I should do about it.

Now with that being said, here is my "entertainment" suggestion to the Theological major (for you vindictive types). Write a letter to his wife (using a fictictious name of course) and talk about the homosexual affair that you have had during the past school year. Say since you are also a "fellow" theological major, your sins have been getting to you so you need to get this out in the open.

Or, do you now those magazines you can sign up for and bill me later (if you know his address), or those cars/chess sets/etc from the Franklin Mint in the Sunday paper flyers that bill you in 12 monthly payments...sign him up, bill him later. He'll be dealing with the hassle of that longer than it took you to get your window replaced and re-tinted.

Just so everybody understands...this is merely for entertainment value only.

But seriously...don't let this kind of stuff even bother you. And understand this is from somebody who has had over $11,000 of vandalism to his cars/bike since 1987. People are always jealous if you have something nicer than they do.

Old 05-04-2002, 11:37 AM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Re: Re: Lawyer?

Originally posted by lcf
my attorneys lawfirm is quite prominent in the state of michigan. its the 3rd largest and employs over 30 attorneys. they will not do anything illegal. most attorneys will not (even though the reputation of lawyers is shady, for real, most will not implicate themselves). if they did write a letter for me, it is accusing this guy of doing the crime. this is illegal. now, i can accuse him on a personal level, but the law is not on my side in this matter. of course, some heresay IS admissable as was stated by someone earlier. i understand this. however, i have a feeling that a judge MIGHT disregard their testimony leaving me with a case full of holes.

ive had a whole day to really think about this and im leaning towards getting an appointment with the pastor and head elder at his church and the youth pastor whom ive known since childhood. i will make my case to them and perhaps that can convince this f-cker to make ammends. again, i feel that i want more than simply monetary compensation but i feel that i would be sacrificing my own virtues by blatantly committing a crime. as i said before, the thing which i fear the most is that he will retailate against my vehicle again. this guy is kind of unstable, one of his children is retarded (in the most PC sense of the word) and his wife is really ugly. i think hes pretty depressed. i know i would be in his shoes. he doesnt really go to work, he has his own "business." he sells socks... lol. yeah ive even humored him and bought some socks from him in the past. my girlfriend needed some running socks!

i dont know whats going to go down... if something does... it most definitely will not be for a long while. i plan on moving to a new place before this so unless he tries to follow me around and find out where i live...... there should be no problems. keep in mind, if this had happened on campus and if he were caught red-handed, or even pink-handed, he'd be expelled. especially with the clout that i would bring. its rather unfortunate that schools out. ive been thinking that i would like to let EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM know what has happened. i think for the first week of school in the fall i will make a flyer... with his picture on it... a sort of "confession." i will have a copy of the police report on it with the appropriate dates. i will have pictures on it.

im thinking it will go something like this.

[ img ] picture of the loser [ /img ]

hi, my name is xxx and i am a theology major at this university. on april 24th of 2002, a fellow student and at this university and i were involved in an altercation. witnessed by about 20 classmates, we had gotten into a heated argument and a few serious threats were made. dr. s, our professor, made us shake hands and apologize to each other but my rage could not be contained. on april 26, 2002, sometime between 2am - 6am, i vandalized this students' car.

with a little crafty detective work, i had found out where he lived by asking everyone i could. i know, im pretty clever. unfortunately, this student discovered that i had been inquiring about his residence and i fear that i have become his prime suspect. again, luckily for me, the testimony of all these people is heresay. this means that in most cases, it is not admissable in a court of law! this means the police have nothing on me!

well, so far, this student hasnt retaliated. i am relieved because i must say i was quite worried. i am married and have a wife and two children and i was worried that my wrath might have been returned to me in some form that would embarrass me in front of my family and peers. thank god nothing like that has happened.

in closing, if you see me around campus, please say hello and congratulate me on my successful deviance. also, i drive a 2001 white honda accord with tinted windows and license plate xxx xxx. if you want to inscribe a note to me on my paint saying hello, please feel free.

sincerely,
xxx

what do you guys think? posters will be put up all over campus and flyers will be delivered to as many professors as possible. i understand that this could be construed as libel. however, since it will only be circulated on-campus the university would take control. since our school is a private one, they like to take care of their own matters. i know this may get me in some heat, especially when they find out its me. which i think, shouldnt be too difficult to get from the accused. however, i have quite a few close relationships with faculty and even deans at this school. one of the deans of men was even going to garage my car during the weekend for me as a favor. i believe these alliances will hold strong during this stressful time.

only time will tell...
In order to prove something to be libelous, the statments must be proven by "a reasonable person" to be false. This is more or less a sarcastic accusation and I think that no "reasonable person" would really find the letter to be serious. Go for it.

But my vote is still the salt on his yard (write F- You in his grass), screws in tires, etc, etc..... Or a good ol' fashioned beat down.
Old 05-04-2002, 12:20 PM

Originally posted by Autobahn Max
Now with that being said, here is my "entertainment" suggestion to the Theological major (for you vindictive types). Write a letter to his wife (using a fictictious name of course) and talk about the homosexual affair that you have had during the past school year. Say since you are also a "fellow" theological major, your sins have been getting to you so you need to get this out in the open. B]
That's a good one! lcf, do this.

oh, and I thought of another one (stricty for our entertainment of course). Tape an 8-ball of coke sucurely under his car and call a drug tip hotline, telling them that he deals to minors out of his car and all they need are drug-sniffing dogs to bust him. That'll do the trick.
Old 05-04-2002, 12:23 PM

Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell is a theology major gonna do in life? no offense to the MAXIMA.oRG THeology majors.

Beat the **** out of him, only if you know it was him for sure.
ROger
Old 05-04-2002, 12:41 PM
lcf

im not a theology major. its a christian school so all students are required to take at least one religion course a year. it so happened that he was also in this class.

the letter was written in the first person, as if HE was writing it even though i did write it. im sure you guys get it and only got confused bc you sped read.

heh.

Old 05-04-2002, 02:43 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

im not a theology major. its a christian school so all students are required to take at least one religion course a year. it so happened that he was also in this class.

the letter was written in the first person, as if HE was writing it even though i did write it. im sure you guys get it and only got confused bc you sped read.

heh.
Well, I think if you do this, and he finds out.
He get really ****ed off from embarrassment, and really come after your azz
Good Luck
Old 05-04-2002, 02:55 PM

Originally posted by tapwr3000

Good Luck
I totally agree with this, and no, I did not speed read. What did I say about revenge being best when served cold?
Old 05-04-2002, 03:47 PM
lcf

Originally posted by tapwr3000

Good Luck
this is what i hope happens.
Old 05-04-2002, 03:53 PM

Don't involve his wife... If you do your a ****ing moron (imho).

Just really really **** up his car. Make it look horrible
Old 05-04-2002, 07:27 PM
Maxima06071

Originally posted by Dan4614

That's a good one! lcf, do this.

oh, and I thought of another one (stricty for our entertainment of course). Tape an 8-ball of coke sucurely under his car and call a drug tip hotline, telling them that he deals to minors out of his car and all they need are drug-sniffing dogs to bust him. That'll do the trick.
Soo where ya gonna get the "coke".... *cough* *cough*

Old 05-05-2002, 12:15 AM

Man, you guys are crazy... Remind me never to pizz any of you off... But seriously, lcf, it sounds like you are a smart guy. I am 24, just married, and think what he did was really weak. I mean weak. Only a truly weak person would retaliate the way he did. So don't make yourself weak like him. I think you already came up with the best solution yourself... Talk to the church elders. If he is serious about his church life (it sounds like he is...) that will really hit him where it hurts, and you stay legal. But messing with a guys car or family is weak... Don't sink to his level. What if you did 'just fukk his car up' like so many in here are encouraging, and he had an accident as a result of whatever damage you caused, and his family was hurt/killed? How would you live with that over a worthless damn window? I know you'll make the right choice. Be smart, smart people always get the best kind of victory in the end. And your conscience stays clear. Peace.

p.s. I was still laughing my azz off at some of the suggestions... Still no moderators in here to regulate???
Old 05-06-2002, 12:22 PM

You can't let him get away with this. any action is better than no action. you must retaliate. Suppose he feels that your a punk and he starts to pick on u now thinking he can just mess ya car up. ish like that makes me soooooooo mad. If that happenned to me in bk?awwwwwww man it would be a wrap, I would make 2 phone calls and his car would be gone along with his wife. But thats just me and im so ignorant