5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 09:39 AM
lcf

i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

okay, yesterday evening some guys came over because i had lent one of them my scanner. finals are over, so schools out and everyones going home, returning borrowed things, etc. anyway, they didnt know that my window got bashed in. i told them and showed them pics. they couldnt believe it! when they asked me who i thought did it, i told them who i thought mayyyyyyyyybe/couldve/mightve... this guy was the only person that had any sort of motive whatsoever. its this theology major 30something married with 2 kids. he and i got into a heated argument/altercation 2 days prior to the vandalization and a few threats were thrown about. when i told them what day my window got busted they were in shock. apparently this guy had asked them for my address the night before the incident! i have already spoken with my attorney and i knew this already, their testimony is only heresay and is not admissible in court if i decide to go the legal route. so my hands are pretty much tied behind my back. im sort of what you would consider a badboy grown up a little and this past year ive really fixed a lot of things in my life. im really struggling with this rage i feel inside; its almost unbearable. i wished he wouldve tried to jump me instead of doing such a cowardly thing like f_cking up my car. what do you guys think i should do? should i take matters into my own hands? about 10 of my friends want to do something about it and are more adamant about retaliation than even i am. i am still so pist about this you cannot even imagine.

as of now, the options are:
  1. beat the @#$@# out of him and tell him if he touches my car again... etc.
  2. rape his car. literally make it undriveable from the damage.
i understand im probably going to get flamed for this post. heh, perhaps i should just do the responsible thing and let it slide. since the law cant do SHlT about it...... god damn it. if i do decide to take things into my own hands, the only thing i fear is that he will try to jack up my car again... the ONLY thing.

Old 05-03-2002, 09:46 AM
Maxima Pilot

In a deep, dark. moonless night, find a way

to pour one pound of sugar into his gas tank

Old 05-03-2002, 09:47 AM
lcf

Re: In a deep, dark. moonless night, find a way

Originally posted by Galo
to pour one pound of sugar into his gas tank

what would this do exactly and how much would it cost to fix?

i want him to feel it...
Old 05-03-2002, 09:48 AM
jjs

I would send a letter to his house...

marked 'Resident' or 'Mr. & Mrs...' indicating that you find it interesting that 2 days after the arguement and his asking about your address, you find your car vandalized.

Also, mention in the letter how you find it twisted that a Theology major should have even gotten into an arguement that escalated...does he teach his kids how to live like that...

This way, hopefully wifey will get it and set his *** straight...you are not actually accusing him of the crime so if his wife reads it, there is no slander, etc.

Give it a shot...
Old 05-03-2002, 09:49 AM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Retaliation is unavoidable. I always go the passive agressive route. Get a cordless drill and put a few screws in his tires. He'll always wonder if it was vandalism or just a road hazard. Also, put some small, unfixable scratches in very obvious places. Hood, above driver side door handle, etc. If all else fails, take a sledge hammer to the hood.
Old 05-03-2002, 09:49 AM
lcf

Re: I would send a letter to his house...

Originally posted by jjs
marked 'Resident' or 'Mr. & Mrs...' indicating that you find it interesting that 2 days after the arguement and his asking about your address, you find your car vandalized.

Also, mention in the letter how you find it twisted that a Theology major should have even gotten into an arguement that escalated...does he teach his kids how to live like that...

This way, hopefully wifey will get it and set his *** straight...you are not actually accusing him of the crime so if his wife reads it, there is no slander, etc.

Give it a shot...
ive thought of this... and thought of demanding compensation on the threat of taking it to court (even though i know i cant win) and letting him know that those guys are willing to testify for me. he may be scared into paying me. but still, this aint really about money!

Old 05-03-2002, 09:51 AM
lcf

*writes everything down*
Old 05-03-2002, 09:53 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Of course, if you choose to retaliate and it turns out he didn't break in your window, you'll probably end up in jail if he figures out who busted up his car. Particularly with those two little tattle-tales you've got for informants. Just a thought.
Old 05-03-2002, 09:54 AM
OG and counting...

Remember this......

....eggs are among the worst things for a car's paint behind bird poop.
Old 05-03-2002, 09:56 AM
jjs

So is...

diluted Naval Jelly, or straight brake fluid in a squirt gun...

Not that I advise or condone this......
Old 05-03-2002, 09:57 AM
lcf

Originally posted by MichaelAE
Of course, if you choose to retaliate and it turns out he didn't break in your window, you'll probably end up in jail if he figures out who busted up his car. Particularly with those two little tattle-tales you've got for informants. Just a thought.
im a cautious person, i would not want to do this unless there was no shadow of a doubt. unless someone is caught, there is no way they can prove anything. also, this thread will go bye-bye if somethng does go down.

Old 05-03-2002, 09:58 AM
Maxima Pilot

Mnnn...MichaelAE has a point -but sugar

in the gas tank will disolve and recrystallize inside his combustion chambers....after a few hours its good bye long block: cylinders/rings gone, valves shot....full, complete rebuild required
Old 05-03-2002, 09:58 AM

Beat his a$$ down! And if that doesn't get it out of your system...have a friend of yours (girl) pose as his lover and have her call the house and hopefully his wife will answer the phone and drop her a few hints. HAHAHA. That's kind of mean...dunno how far you wanna take it...far enough to break up a family? Probably not.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:06 AM

lcf....If u decided to take the revenge with ur own hands by fixing him up or trash his car....u are actually the one who breaks the law. Plus....what can u get out of that? u paid ur money already for the repair and by doing such and such...would u get that money back? And u have to consider that what if u got caught when u r trashing his car? he can get away easy. I would at least file a police report. if u already did that, call the officer and gave him an update. taking legal action is always the right thing to do.

man...sorry to hear that again. and I understand how u feel about how people dont respect other's property.
It's chrome alright...

if you're looking for votes

this one got mine.

Approach him and tell him you know he did it. You're willing to go to court and have friend that will testify. If that threat doesn't get you some money and satisfaction, drop the court route and have a girl make the 'lover' call.

Originally posted by SSiMaxima
...have a friend of yours (girl) pose as his lover and have her call the

Originally posted by lcf
im a cautious person, i would not want to do this unless there was no shadow of a doubt. unless someone is caught, there is no way they can prove anything. also, this thread will go bye-bye if somethng does go down.

Just for your own knowledge. If this topic becomes questionable, the moderators will lock it and once it is locked, you can no longer delete it...it remains for all to see for all eternity.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:11 AM

Don't you have glass coverage on your insurance? I live in Arizona and anyone down here who doesn't have full glass is a moron with all of the rocks that fly around. Anyhow, It costs like $5/month, but you get unlimited windshield replacement and window replacement- no catches- NO DEDUCTIBLE!. That definitely would have been covered...... Just be glad he didn't get your paint too....
Old 05-03-2002, 10:12 AM

Re: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!

Confront him a nd give him an opportunity to mend his ways. Don't retaliate physically, you'll only up the ante.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:19 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I've had something like this happen to me before and believe me it ate the crap out of me until I did something about it. For legal purposes I won't say exactly what I did.

One thing I will tell you is if you should happen to do something to his car make sure you follow him somewhere other than his house and do it. Don't make the mistake of doing it at his house because he's probably so paranoid right now about his car being vandalized he's probably got surveillance video on it at his house.

Jeorge
Old 05-03-2002, 10:28 AM

I find the responses to this post interesting. Maybe driving fast cars and agression go hand in hand.

(For the record...I'm in favor of f*ing up his car.)
Old 05-03-2002, 10:30 AM

I like the "lover" thing.... It will make one more person pist at him, his wife... Hopefully she would suck any amount of money out of him. Or at least more money than you could do damage physically.

No, just kidding... The man upstairs will take care of him in the long run. Good thing it was only glass, and he didnt scratch and dent the **** out of the car.
jjs

Not necessarily..

Originally posted by JohnNixon
I find the responses to this post interesting. Maybe driving fast cars and agression go hand in hand.

(For the record...I'm in favor of f*ing up his car.)
fast cars, just nice ones we all like and more to the point..ARE PAYING FOR...

fast could be a POS beater Camaro, etc.

Shove as many potatoes as you can into his exhaust pipe
Old 05-03-2002, 10:39 AM

what the %&#$ are you doing. erase this tread and lay low for now. He's probably expecting you. one day just cut his tires and put sugar in the gas tank. and make sure you wear gloves.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:41 AM

Originally posted by NikaL
what the %&#$ are you doing. erase this tread and lay low for now. He's probably expecting you. one day just cut his tires and put sugar in the gas tank. and make sure you wear gloves.
Wear gloves? Sounds like you've done this before. Ever killed anyone? Mental note: Don't mess with NikaL's car......
Old 05-03-2002, 10:43 AM

Leave his family out of it....but i agree with a little "sugar-sugar". my 0.02 cents.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:45 AM

i had my car vandalized too and cops found print on the guys who did it.
That's all I have to say
Old 05-03-2002, 10:48 AM

ever cut a brake line?
Old 05-03-2002, 10:51 AM

now this is just mean.
dude f$^& up his car and he f@$^ up his life. it's too mean.
keep focus on material thing.

Originally posted by pcante1
What I would do is, somehow if you can find out his phone number.If you can get it,have one of your girl buddies talk to his wife(if she answers) and tell her how he has been having an affair with her and get things riled up between her and her husband. You obviously know what this guy looks like if his wife asks. If you can't get his home number get his address and send letters adressed to MRS. whatever his last name is and write down how he has been having an affair. This way when the arguments begin with him and his wife, maybe they will get a divirce and she'll take him to the cleaners!!!! Paybacks are a bi--h!!!!
Old 05-03-2002, 10:51 AM
The Definitive AE Master

stick a tootpick in his key hole and break it off... when he jams his car key in the next day to unlock... it's gonna be over!

or you could just file a police report.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:52 AM
jjs

Why can't we all just get along???

LOL...but when we can't I say play to win...including his married life...
Old 05-03-2002, 10:54 AM

Originally posted by lcf
this guy was the only person that had any sort of motive whatsoever. its this theology major 30something married with 2 kids. he and i got into a heated argument/altercation 2 days prior to the vandalization and a few threats were thrown about.
Regardless of what action you decide to take, perhaps you should look at what started the original problem. Frankly, based on what I’ve observed regarding your opinions on this forum, you may have inflamed this person so as to drive him to vandalism.

I would suggest that you be more careful with whom you argue or debate in the future, as some unstable people may not be able to absorb your radical views without becoming enraged. You are entitled to your views, and any destruction of you property is certainly wrong, but sometimes it’s wise to keep your opinions to yourself when you don’t know with whom you’re dealing.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:55 AM

dude......pour brake fluid all over his car and observe the havoc it causes on the paint.

But keep in mind you may have to worry about more retalitation on his part.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:56 AM
BuddyWh

Originally posted by lcf

as of now, the options are:
  1. beat the @#$@# out of him and tell him if he touches my car again... etc.
  2. rape his car. literally make it undriveable from the damage.
i understand im probably going to get flamed for this post. heh, perhaps i should just do the responsible thing and let it slide. since the law cant do SHlT about it...... god damn it. if i do decide to take things into my own hands, the only thing i fear is that he will try to jack up my car again... the ONLY thing.
Don't be stupid: he will wind up the winner...

Sue him in small claims... hearsay is frequently admitted and you only need a preponderance of the evidence in your favor. Since you'll probably be heard only by a judge... make your case well and you'll prevail!

BuddyWh

Old 05-03-2002, 10:59 AM

Nail polish remover/paint thinner/acetone in a super soaker driveby, doh!!

That or go up to the dude, completely appologize for the argument and tell him that acutally he was right all along. Then stand there and watch him squirm with guilt. He would be so busted when his jaw drops open. NICE!!!
Old 05-03-2002, 11:09 AM

See, you guys are all assuming that he has a nice car to mess with...what if he has a POS beater car? Then all this talk about messin with his car to get even is thrown out the window..cause it's not even. He messed with a beautiful car like ours and then you mess up his POS?!?! I'd take that trade anyday!!! But my first suggestion...can't beat that!...again, I am not condoning this action, just suggesting it.
Old 05-03-2002, 11:10 AM

you know here is what i think...he vandalizes your car...you vandalize his...hmmmm do you think he will not come back to do more harm if this is the guy that did it? All i can say is the guy is not smart, but he will put two and two togehter (kind of like what you just did) and he will be back...the question is, are you ready for more?
Old 05-03-2002, 11:12 AM

Naw man.

Don't mess up his car. He's shown you that he is one of the lowest forms of ****e by messin' with yours. Don't sink to his level

Bang his wife, and send a pic to him.

"Yeah, man...your wife's pretty theological, too. She kept screamin' "God!...God!...God!"

'Course if she's ooglie, then a swift kick in the nuts with a steel toed boot will do nicely, for starters. Once he's on the ground, feel free to use your imagination.

"A gun is not deadly. But a gun with a live round in the chamber, the safety off, the hammer back and pointed at your head? Now that's deadly."

-A marine buddy.
Old 05-03-2002, 11:14 AM

go bash his car. if he comes back to do more damage on yours, make sure you have some sort of surveillance set up to monitor your car. that way, you can prove it in court.
Old 05-03-2002, 11:17 AM

Originally posted by SillePimp
go bash his car. if he comes back to do more damage on yours, make sure you have some sort of surveillance set up to monitor your car. that way, you can prove it in court.
Right...good logic...assuming he didn't have the same plan when he broke in the guy's window in the first place.

Hammurabi's Law doesn't apply in the 21st century. Try to get your window fixed and get the guy nailed for breaking yours. I think civil court is a good bet, but in the end...its only a window and he's only a moron.

Quick Reply: i found out who busted my window!!!!!!!!!!