5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Two races I always wanted to have, S4 and Altima 3.5

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2002, 10:30 PM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Maxtor = Phatguy??????

Anyone else notice the similarity in posting?
Old 05-06-2002, 10:34 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Lets see. If you look at my history, I have posted losses to : a 91 Gt, a 2002 VETTE, an 87 Grand National, an 89 Turbo Trans Am. I am not afraid to post a LOSS to anyone. It doesnt reduce my Male competence ! .. Go bust that crap on someone else MaxFruit !
Old 05-06-2002, 10:35 PM
Maxtor

Originally posted by Dany

Maxtor, I am not reversing anything. I never post any kill stories here. It might be my second story for the 4 years I have been here. Starting from 95 SE 5-speed, 2000 SE 5-speed and now 2002 SE 6-speed.

I just don't understand why are u so negative?
I'm not being negative. I'm being realistic! Anyone else who knows anything about maximas and S4s knows what I am talking about. Your story just doesn't make sense!

Old 05-06-2002, 10:39 PM
Maxtor

Originally posted by kloogy
Lets see. If you look at my history, I have posted losses to : a 91 Gt, a 2002 VETTE, an 87 Grand National, an 89 Turbo Trans Am. I am not afraid to post a LOSS to anyone. It doesnt reduce my Male competence ! .. Go bust that crap on someone else MaxFruit !
Your history has nothing to do with it. The story simply makes no sense but the bottomline under those circumstances the Maxima would get rocked if it was an S4 going full out and the Max was in 4th at 80!

L33t BMW Drivah

Maxtor == Constant posting..Trying to make sense....= Rest of ORG== You are a MORON !
The silent but deadly Moderator

just a reminder..

stay on topic, and play nice...
Old 05-06-2002, 10:41 PM
Maxtor

Maxtor == Constant posting..Trying to make sense....= Rest of ORG== You are a MORON !
Go to bed! Sweet dreams. Wake up and post all your race kills! Sorry you don't like facts and the story got ripped to pieces!

Old 05-06-2002, 10:41 PM

Originally posted by Maxtor

Your history has nothing to do with it. The story simply makes no sense but the bottomline under those circumstances the Maxima would get rocked if it was an S4 going full out and the Max was in 4th at 80!
Have you ever driven a S4 or 2k2 Maxima 6 speed?? I highly doubt it, so why are you arguing.
Old 05-06-2002, 10:44 PM
Maxtor

Originally posted by MAX2000JP

Have you ever driven a S4 or 2k2 Maxima 6 speed?? I highly doubt it, so why are you arguing.
Ya I have many times! Does that make the maxima faster than an S4 at 80mph in 4th gear? Why anyone believes it is beyond me?

Why are their only one or two people who actually realize it wasn't a real race!

Old 05-06-2002, 10:46 PM

Ya I have many times! Does that make the maxima faster than an S4 at 80mph in 4th gear? Why anyone believes it is beyond me?

Why are their only one or two people who actually realize it wasn't a real race!
I doubt you have.....You dont realize that anything could happen on the streets. Too many variables to be certain. A 2k2 Maxima is a low 14s car and so is a S4 6 speed. BUT you seem to forget that the Audi uses its AWD advantage to get a awesome launch, which accounts for its low 14s 1/4.
Old 05-06-2002, 10:47 PM

if u look at it on the mechanical side of things 80mph in 4th gear is 4k rpms...... at this point the variable intake valve opens and this is where the max really starts to scoot! a max at 80 in 4th IS NOT SLOW! 3rd gear winds out to 90 mph like i stated earlier..... i can see where people wouldnt want to drop a gear into very high rpms like 5000 rpms or so bc it can really jerk u if u dont rev match ur downshift..... like i said by no means is a max slow at 4000rpms at 80mph in 4th gear but to be able to hang with a S4 u would want to drop to 3rd unless he did the same thing as u and didnt drop to his optimal gear to race! U BEAT HIM THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

will
Old 05-06-2002, 10:49 PM
Maxtor

I doubt you have.....You dont realize that anything could happen on the streets. Too many variables to be certain. A 2k2 Maxima is a low 14s car and so is a S4 6 speed. BUT you seem to forget that the Audi uses its AWD advantage to get a awesome launch, which accounts for its low 14s 1/4.
Sorry kid but I have driven both many times. I don't care about 1/4 mile times we are talking about a specific race on a roll. \

Reading it again I see he was 4 cars behind in 4th at 80 and the s4 "punched" it first and he pulled even by 5th? NO FREAKING WAY!

Old 05-06-2002, 10:53 PM

Sorry kid but I have driven both many times. I don't care about 1/4 mile times we are talking about a specific race on a roll. \

Reading it again I see he was 4 cars behind in 4th at 80 and the s4 "punched" it first and he pulled even by 5th? NO FREAKING WAY!
See obviously i know that you now dont have a clue. The S4 is fast from a standstill because of AWD, a lot like a WRX. Like everyone knows, AWD saps a lot of power. Lets see 255 vs 260, but the Maxima weighs less. Do the math! I think that they both were racing, but both in the wrong gears cause they have no idea how to drive.
Old 05-06-2002, 10:54 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Hey Maxtor, Just go to bed and dream with learning how to operate that third pedal. Post some picyures of your car. I want to see what kind of mean machine you drive. Do you have a Hennessy Viper that runs 11's? or do you have a Ferrari ? Or a 600Cl ? Come on Yahooo, post the pictures of the ROCKET you won !
Old 05-06-2002, 10:58 PM
Maxtor

See obviously i know that you now dont have a clue. The S4 is fast from a standstill because of AWD, a lot like a WRX. Like everyone knows, AWD saps a lot of power. Lets see 255 vs 260, but the Maxima weighs less. Do the math! I think that they both were racing, but both in the wrong gears cause they have no idea how to drive.
What do S4s trap out at? That is a signifant factor. And yes you are right about their driving skills or the s4 was rebadged or the s4 simply wasn't going full out.

Old 05-06-2002, 11:00 PM

What do S4s trap out at? That is a signifant factor. And yes you are right about their driving skills or the s4 was rebadged or the s4 simply wasn't going full out.
Somewhere around 95-97...I have seen 2k2 6 speeds trap 99
Maxtor

Hey Maxtor, Just go to bed and dream with learning how to operate that third pedal. Post some picyures of your car. I want to see what kind of mean machine you drive. Do you have a Hennessy Viper that runs 11's? or do you have a Ferrari ? Or a 600Cl ? Come on Yahooo, post the pictures of the ROCKET you won !
Yet another fine post to add to the topic at hand? Let alone validate your racing story posts!

L33t BMW Drivah

Dont you guys see : with Maxtor ...No one knows how to drivee, except him ! Him and his 3 speed Yugo !
Old 05-06-2002, 11:03 PM
Maxtor

Dont you guys see : with Maxtor ...No one knows how to drivee, except him ! Him and his 3 speed Yugo !
Coming from a guy who thinks his non catback POWERTECH muffler gave him more HP that is funny! How many cars did you just race and beat in your head while you came up with that great post?

Old 05-06-2002, 11:06 PM
Maxtor

Somewhere around 95-97...I have seen 2k2 6 speeds trap 99
How many people and how many times has a stock 6spd Max trapped out at 99? Are you trying to say that a stock s4 cannot trap higher than 97mph? What car do you think is going to be more consistant? Let alone the fact that the one in this story is modded!

Old 05-06-2002, 11:08 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

hey *******, I even debated with an ORG member that my muffler had no power gains. What do you drive you sack of **** ! , you seem to have a big mouth and crawl on in here andspeew your CRAP ! Thats why EVERYONE on the ORG thinks youre a sack of CRAP !
Old 05-06-2002, 11:10 PM
Maxtor

hey *******, I even debated with an ORG member that my muffler had no power gains. What do you drive you sack of **** ! , you seem to have a big mouth and crawl on in here andspeew your CRAP ! Thats why EVERYONE on the ORG thinks youre a sack of CRAP !

Great post!
Did you just beat an M3 between posts?

Old 05-06-2002, 11:11 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Yeah. Your MOM was driving it, but her hands and mouth were too busy driving the STICK !
Old 05-06-2002, 11:14 PM
Maxtor

Yeah. Your MOM was driving it, but her hands and mouth were too busy driving the STICK !
Mom jokes?
..you started it..

The only thing you have beaten lately is your mom's lil ****! Your car blows like your mom on a saturday night. Ooooweeee I wish I had an auto maxima with a powertech muffler that would make me real fast like your mom pulls tricks!

Bottomline is the S4 wasn't racing!

Old 05-06-2002, 11:17 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Hey B!tch, Im not shy , You want to F#$K with me. I will follow you everyday of your life. You think its funny , coming here and degrading other ORG members. Take me on ! I have the NADS to take you on ! Lots of guys here are to nice to stand uo to you ! You seem to live off of degrading others.. POST PICTURES OF YOU CAR !! I want timeslips !!!!!!! No more BS ! I want TIMESLIPS, of YOUR CAR ! Not your moms !
Old 05-06-2002, 11:18 PM
Maxtor

Hey B!tch, Im not shy , You want to F#$K with me. I will follow you everyday of your life. You think its funny , coming here and degrading other ORG members. Take me on ! I have the NADS to take you on ! Lots of guys here are to nice to stand uo to you ! You seem to live off of degrading others.. POST PICTURES OF YOU CAR !! I want timeslips !!!!!!! No more BS ! I want TIMESLIPS, of YOUR CAR ! Not your moms !
I drive a Maxima my other ride is your mom. Damn that is a dirty *** beater too!

Old 05-06-2002, 11:21 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Since everyone on the ORG already hates you and thinks you are a Bafoon..No more words needed !
Old 05-06-2002, 11:23 PM
Maxtor

Since everyone on the ORG already hates you and thinks you are a Bafoon..No more words needed !
In other words you got no come back. Go to bed and start thinking of something kid!

The S4 (if it was an S4) wasn't racing!

Old 05-06-2002, 11:27 PM

Hey kids I think I hear the recess bell......come back to math class in 2nd grade....

Lets all grow up and cut the 'mom' jokes and other stuff. You would think this is clubsi.com....
Old 05-06-2002, 11:29 PM
Maxtor

Originally posted by Maximus1000
Hey kids I think I hear the recess bell......come back to math class in 2nd grade....

Lets all grow up and cut the 'mom' jokes and other stuff. You would think this is clubsi.com....
I agree..I didn't start it but have no problem shredding him up.

The S4 wasn't racing!

Btw WTF is a Powertech muffler anyways? Some welfare midas brand? What is the purpose of changing the muffler and not the b-pipe. To make you sound faster?

PS A 6spd Max is fast but would not pull 5 cars on a v6 5spd altima or auto altima to 95 unless there was a big jump or they simply weren't racing.

Old 05-06-2002, 11:31 PM

How many people and how many times has a stock 6spd Max trapped out at 99? Are you trying to say that a stock s4 cannot trap higher than 97mph? What car do you think is going to be more consistant? Let alone the fact that the one in this story is modded!
MT says 98.3mph. However, I did see one run 13.5@100+mph at the track. Then again the dumbass smoked his clutch on that run and had to have a tow truck come pick it up. Funny thing was, it still had the paper temp plate.

3 or 4 6-speed Maximas have trapped 99+mph so far. Your is for what?
Old 05-06-2002, 11:31 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Ive been posting on this board for a long time. This guy is off his rocker ! He choses to defame any org Member who posts anything he disagrees with. Just do a search on the last 3 days. He is making this site into a BS Forum ! Please kick this guy out of here ! Make the site the way it should be. You dont see this kind of garbage on Maximanet.com !
Old 05-06-2002, 11:33 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

I agree..I didn't start it but have no problem shredding him up.

The S4 wasn't racing!
You DIDNT START IT ! Anyone can read the entire thread and at you !
Old 05-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Maxtor

Originally posted by IceY2K1

MT says 98.3mph. However, I did see one run 13.5@100+mph at the track. Then again the dumbass smoked his clutch on that run and had to have a tow truck come pick it up. Funny thing was, it still had the paper temp plate.

3 or 4 6-speed Maximas have trapped 99+mph so far. Your is for what?
4 STOCK 6spd Maximas have trapped at 99+??? Exactly who did this and how many times..timeslips are always good as well?

How many S4's do you think have trapped 98+????

So the new way to get optimal times on a 2k2 6spd max at the track is to shift to 4th at 80mph? What a joke!

Old 05-06-2002, 11:38 PM
Maxtor

Ive been posting on this board for a long time. This guy is off his rocker ! He choses to defame any org Member who posts anything he disagrees with. Just do a search on the last 3 days. He is making this site into a BS Forum ! Please kick this guy out of here ! Make the site the way it should be. You dont see this kind of garbage on Maximanet.com !
Coming from a guy who started making mom jokes and cannot understand simple facts. This means very little!

Old 05-06-2002, 11:40 PM

As a former AWD vehicle owner, I believe Dany's story. What you have to remember is that cars with All Wheel Drive have a much higher parasitic hp loss than FWD cars. Couple that with the tiptronic automatic tranny, and you further handicap yourself at freeway speeds. If this race had taken place at a stoplight, I would not have believed it, but it didn't.

Jesse
Old 05-06-2002, 11:44 PM

4 STOCK 6spd Maximas have trapped at 99+??? Exactly who did this and how many times..timeslips are always good as well?

How many S4's do you think have trapped 98+???? :laugh

So the new way to get optimal times on a 2k2 6spd max at the track is to shift to 4th at 80mph? :laugh What a joke!
Yes, search around, you'll find them in peoples sigs. I don't care to find them right now, maybe tomorrow. However, again what's with the ? You seriously doubt it?
Old 05-06-2002, 11:46 PM
Maxtor

Originally posted by 02MaximizedVQ
As a former AWD vehicle owner, I believe Dany's story. What you have to remember is that cars with All Wheel Drive have a much higher parasitic hp loss than FWD cars. Couple that with the tiptronic automatic tranny, and you further handicap yourself at freeway speeds. If this race had taken place at a stoplight, I would not have believed it, but it didn't.

Jesse
Hello anyone out there???

He was in 4th at 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't matter if it is triptronic or 6spd S4! The S4 would have pulled on him big time also taking into consideration the S4 hit wot first and he says he start pulling on him within a second?

You guys are insane!

Old 05-06-2002, 11:49 PM
Maxtor

Originally posted by IceY2K1

Yes, search around, you'll find them in peoples sigs. I don't care to find them right now, maybe tomorrow. However, again what's with the ? You seriously doubt it?
Sigs??? Search around? In other words it might have happened once or twice with one or two members?

Stock 6spd Max trapping at 99mph consistantly?
Please let me know how many people of done this with their "stock" max and how many times?

Most are are 96 to 97.

Old 05-06-2002, 11:54 PM

Sigs??? Search around? In other words it might have happened once or twice with one or two members?

Stock 6spd Max trapping at 99mph consistantly?
Please let me know how many people of done this with their "stock" max and how many times?

Most are are 96 to 97.
Never said I saw in person. Just what they've posted.

Like I said before 3 or 4. I think 3 were 100% STOCK and the 4th had an intake.

Consistantly? That was not what you at. You commented as if NOBODY has trapped at 99mph STOCK. You were wrong.

Quick Reply: Two races I always wanted to have, S4 and Altima 3.5