5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

what u think??

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2002, 10:41 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

what u think??

ok my friend is just about to buy a 98 mitsubishi eclipse GSX, turbo, AWD, all that crap. It has an intake and exhaust and its auto. Hes been talkin some crap sayin he would smoke my ***. Ive got a 2k auto maxima with intake and exhaust with UDP and Y-Pipe coming very very soon. One of my other buddies has a GSX manual with intake and he took me for a ride in it one day and i didnt think it was that fast, but maybe he just wasnt really gettin on it... well anyways do u guys think i could take that auto GSX or what?
Old 05-26-2002, 12:14 AM

Re: what u think??

Originally posted by scmaxima2k
ok my friend is just about to buy a 98 mitsubishi eclipse GSX, turbo, AWD, all that crap. It has an intake and exhaust and its auto. Hes been talkin some crap sayin he would smoke my ***. Ive got a 2k auto maxima with intake and exhaust with UDP and Y-Pipe coming very very soon. One of my other buddies has a GSX manual with intake and he took me for a ride in it one day and i didnt think it was that fast, but maybe he just wasnt really gettin on it... well anyways do u guys think i could take that auto GSX or what?
Does he have boost controller??? If he does, forget about it. If he ONLY has intke/exhaust then you definitly stand a chance.
Old 06-01-2002, 01:28 PM

nah no boost controller its at the stock psi.